PARADISE| I-LAND

By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. " Mnet and Belift Lab " I-LAND" OC x K More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
PART TWO
TWENTY-ONE
HYBE JAPAN BOY GROUP UPDATE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THRITY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
...𝘛𝘙𝘠 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕

TWELVE

4K 131 73
By Manon_Dixon_Jones

"     ꜱʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 4 - part 2

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

After the test unit songs were revealed everyone sat down to discuss who their representatives will be.

"Any recommendations for the vocal representatives?" Seon asked everyone. Raina leaned forward and put her hand up.

"I want to recommend Heeseung and Geonu." Raina said. Everyone nodded as Sunghoon spoke up.

"I recommend Jaebeom, Geonu and Heeseung." After Sunghoon spoke up, Geonu raised his hand as well.

"I am confident I can do well if you let me." The confidence caused everyone to smile and clap. Raina shouted out 'that's the attitude I like to see'  Raina really did admire his confidence. Everyone seemed to agree and Geonu becomes one of two vocal representatives.

"But Heeseung...do you want to sing?" K asked Heeseung. Knowing that he had the skills to be a vocal representative or a dance representative.

"I want to tell you that if I can just do my best, then we'll get good results." Heeseung said and with that. Heeseung became the second vocal representative. Concluding their vocal unit. Now to figure out their dance unit.

"The GROUND has too many good dancers," Jay said. Jake nodded in agreement.

"Nicholas is really good at B-boying." Jake agreed. Raina looked at Jay.

"But...If it's street dance, then I'm really confident." Jay argued and everyone could help but laugh.

"He's back! Jay is back!" K said, causing Raina the giggle and nod her head. Jay was indeed back.

"No, seriously. If it's street dance. I can really rock the stage! Really!" And with that Jay becomes one of the three dance representatives. However Raina noticed Sunghoon looking around, she knew he wanted to try out for one of the three spots. So Raina raised her hand.

"I would like to recommend K, Sunghoon and Jungwon," Raina said to her group. She smiled at Sunghoon when she noticed his thankful gaze. Everyone agreed with K being one of the dance representatives, so now there was one spot left.

"In my opinion, we have to dance to a lot of different styles. So, I immediately thought we need Jungwon." K explains. Raina did agree with him but it hurt her to see Sunghoon's deflated looked as Jungwon was voted as the last dance representative for I-LAND.

A few hours later everyone had chosen their rooms and soon, most had retired to bed for some sleep. It was still early, so Raina decided to stay up and sketch for a bit in the living room. Raina softly sang as she drew, by the time she started to get restless of drawing it was 12 am. Raina made her way around the bedrooms just to quietly check on everyone. She knew that Heeseung and Geonu were practising so their beds were empty along with K's.

She figured K would be in the dance studio, so she made her way down and there he was. Raina leaned her shoulder against the door frame still holding her sketchpad and pencil. She just watched him for a bit, she admired his determination and work ethic.

"Are you going to keep standing there like a ghost?" K suddenly asked, slightly out of breath. He had noticed her standing there for a bit now, he could've said something earlier but if he was being completely honest. He liked having her attention on him. There was something about how her eyes would follow his movements that made his heart beat faster and his blood rush.

Raina laughed quietly and rolled her eyes. Finally moving into the room and settled down her sketchpad. K kept her eyes on her as she tied up her hair, he couldn't help be look at her exposed neck and become flustered at the sight.

Raina had finished putting her in a messy ponytail. A few strands of her short black hair came undone and framed her face. She glanced at K and noticed him watching her.

"Oh please, don't let me stop you." She teased him. K rolled his eyes at her, something he had a habit of doing around her. As he returned to practice, he continued to talk to her.

"Why are you still up?" He watched as Raina shrugged.

"I've always had trouble going to sleep. Tonight just seems to be one of those nights." Raina said back as she dug her hands into the pockets of her sweatpants. Raina was observing K and noticed his arms were stiff and angled wrong. So, she walked behind him and started to fix his posture.

"Your arms are angled the wrong way when you do this move. Try to relax your arms more." She instructed as she leaned over his shoulder to guide him. If K wasn't hyperaware of Raina's presence before, he was now. The warmth from her hand practically burnt through his shirt and seeped into his skin as she guided his movements. He felt goosebumps form on his neck where he felt her breath and shivered. He hoped she didn't notice the stutter in his breath, or how fast his heart was beating in his chest. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her as he stared at her through the mirror. The things this woman did to him.

Raina, who remained oblivious as always. Stepped away after guiding him.

"Now try again." She instructed. He did as she said and Raina smiled when he got it right this time.

"There you go!" She clapped. As she backed away and let him continue. Although, K couldn't seem to be able to completely focus on practising while she was in the room. Raina had ended up leaning her back against the pillar and continued to watch him. 

Some time passed before K decided to take a break. He grabbed his water bottle and took a big swing before putting it down and walking over to where Raina stood.

"You know when I started as a trainee. A couple of my friends told me about you." K suddenly spoke. Raina looked at him with raised brows and a small smirk.

"All good things I hope," Raina said causing K to shrug with a matching smirk on his lips.

"Eh. If you consider being described as mischievous, annoying and arrogant as 'good' then yes." K teased. Raina let out a laugh and rolled her eyes.

"Some of my many greatest qualities, if I do say so myself." Raina played along. Both of them laughed before Raina looked at him with a challenging smirk.

"You know, you still owe me a dance battle. If I remember correctly, during the first test you said you could. What was it? 'Dance circles around me'?" Raina said. K nodded as he step closer to her.

"I remember. What about it?" He questioned with raised brows.

"I think now would be a perfect time to complete that challenge, don't you?" Raina asked as she tilted her head.

"Without an audience? Are you scared I'll beat you?" K cockily asked as he took another step closer to her. Raina barked out a laugh and shook her with a smile.

"Nope. I'm just being considerate of your ego. Wouldn't want to get shown up by a woman in front of everyone, now would you?" Raina teased back. K couldn't get enough of her teasing, she always had something to say. It made him wonder what he had to do to make her speechless for once. K took yet another step forward.

"Is that really the reason?" He asked. One more step and K would be mere inches from her. The knowledge made his heart go crazy and his mind go fuzzy. Raina had finally noticed the lack of distance between them and faltered slightly. She already had trouble being around him, but now that they were alone and so close. It made Raina's breath hitch. But seeing his challenging gaze, Raina didn't back down. Instead, she lifted her head to look at him in the eyes.

"What other reason would I need K?" She asked him. And for a short moment, Raina thought she had won. That was until he took the last step and laid his hands on either side of her head against the pillar behind her. Effectively pinning her against it.

Raina's eyes widened at his actions, and her breath caught in her throat. His eyes were dark, the intensity of his stare sent a shiver down her spine. She felt his breath on her lips and couldn't resist the urge to glance at his lips.

Fuck. Raina internally swore and gently bit her own lip. The action seemed to send K into overload as he let out a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Don't do that." Raina jumped slightly at his voice, which had lowered at least two octaves. Raina looked at him and had to fight back a smile when she realised what he meant. She saw him staring at her bottom lip that she had just released from her teeth. So, acting as oblivious and innocent as possible, she questioned him.

"Do what?" She said nervously and for a second did nothing as he just watched her. And then, she gently took her bottom lip between her teeth and slowly released it. K clenched his jaw and lowered his head as their faces were an inch apart. His hands, which laid on either side of Raina's head, were clenched so tightly his knuckles turned white. His mind was going haywire with images and scenarios that were anything but innocent.

Before either of them could say or do anything, a voice sounded through the hallway outside the room.

"Raina! Are you down here" Heeseung voice startled the two who shot apart. Not a moment later, Heeseung opened the door to the room and poked his head in and found K and Raina standing.

"Oh. There you two are. It's 1 am, I come to tell you guys to start heading to bed- is everything okay?" Heeseung cut off his own sentence to ask the question when he noticed the tension in the room and Raina's red ears.

"Yea of course! Why wouldn't everything be okay?" Raina quickly answered as she sped walked to grab her sketchpad. Heeseung, who furrowed his eyebrows at their weird behaviour just shrugged it off and waited for them to get their things.

Thanks for the cockblock Heeseung. Raina sarcastically thought to herself as all three of them made their way back upstairs. Raina was in front of the two males, but even then, the sheer amount of awkwardness between her and K was making her fidget. As soon as they made it upstairs Raina hastily turned to them.

"Well. Uh. Goodnight!" Raina awkwardly said, blatantly ignoring K who was doing the same. The two rushed to their respective bedrooms, leaving Heeseung standing there confused and clueless but once again shrugged it off and went to bed.

Raina. Who shared the green room with Sunghoon and Jay, closed the door of their room and leaned against it. She patted her chest a few times, trying to will her heartbeat to calm down. After a few minutes of composing herself, Raina was finally able to breathe normally. Raina had tucked her sketchpad away and slipped under her covers. The events that occurred just minutes before flashed behind her closed eyes causing her to let a soft groan of embarrassment and annoyance.

Get a hold of yourself Raina! you only got pinned against a pillar by an extremely attractive man. Stop acting like you guys fuc- Raina has stopped her thoughts right there. Not helping whatsoever. She thought

Unknown to Raina. K was having the same problem, except he had a harder time calming himself down. He ran his hand through his hair as he laid in bed and let out a loud breath. But soon both adults were able to fall asleep, both of them wondering the same thing.

What would've happened if Heeseung didn't walk in?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 24.3K 74
━━━ "𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞?" ni-ki social media / soulmate au。
213K 5.2K 97
σ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵...
144K 8.5K 36
he fell with grace and with grace, he was saved. ─────── enhypen's park sunghoon × female oc written during i-land's airing ( 2020 )
177K 13.8K 33
"𝑻𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏. 𝑻𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉." 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂·𝒅𝒆𝒏·𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒖·𝒅𝒆 /ˈ𝑺𝑯ä�...