My Once Upon A Time ♡Carols D...

By Bekahs246677

This is based on Descendents one, two and three movies with Hope-swan Jones in the story from once upon a ti... More

Interruption
VKs Come To Auradon
Running Lapses
Girl Talk
Cookie
Did I Mention That I'm In Love With You
We are Cousin's
Family Day: Part 1
Coronation
Set it off
Cast
Ways To Be Wicked
I had the pumpkin pie
Rule Book
The Isle Part 1
The Isle Part 2
The Isle Part 3
Conttilon
You And Me
Cast
Its Good To Be Bad
Pick Up The VKS
Back To The Isle
Night Falls
One Kiss
My Once Upon A Time
Break This Down
Cast
Back To Auradon
The voices in my head
The Isle Of The Lost
Rescue Carols
Saving Hope
A Happy Beginning

Family day: Part 2

181 2 0
By Bekahs246677

I walked over to the benches where the VKs were and sat next to Evie.

"I'm so sorry guys" I said as they were all silent as I sight.

"Hey guys how is everything " Ben said coming over.

"Alright. Forget about it. Let it go Tomorrow after the coronation everythink will be okay. I have to go " Ben said leaving as Doug started to walk over.

"Evie I want to talk to you-" Doug got cut off.

"Doug!" Chad said.

"Doug it's my fault " Evie said.

"I want to talk to you-" Doug got cut off again.

"Doug I'm sorry" Evie said.

"Doug!" Chad said again.

"What. Never mind " Doug said again as Evie push her tray.

"How long do you think that's going to last?" Audrey said walking up to Mal with Jane behind her.

"Mal's just a bad girl influenced" Audrey said.

"Yeah I mean who's going to make a villain a queen" Jane said as they turned to the girls and laughed.

"That. Is. It." I said standing up.

"Audrey I am sick and tired of you thinking you are better than others. Just because you're princess. Well so am I and I wish I never was. Your just so judgement and jealous and I'm done. I'm done being your friend which I never was. I'm done with you picking on my friends.  And I'm done of you forcing me into things. And oh, I have almost forgotten Evie is MY cousin so if you mess with one of us you mess with five of us" I said as I turned to Jane.

"And you after everything Mal has done you stab her in the back. Your pathetic" I said to Jane as I turned to walk away.

"That's because your  father never wanted you" Audrey said then I turned around and punch her right in the nose making her fall back.

"Anyone else wants to challenge the one and only Hope Elizabeth Swan!" I shouted out as they all ran away as I turned to the group as they look shocked.

"Come on! Let's get out of here and show them who their messing with!" I said with a smirk as we all walked away from the benches.

~~~~~~~~

"It was crazy Ben, when Hope punch Audrey I was going to say oof" Carols told Ben.

"I swear I saw her nose bleeding" Jay said.

"That's my cousin" Evie said.

"That's what happens when people get on my bad side so watch it" I warrned them.

"I wish I saw that" Ben said.

"It was funny I was laughing inside" Mal said.

"Well when my grandparents first met my grandmother was trapped in a net and she did punch him in the chine one time" I said.

"W-what your not going to do it to me are you? Carols asked.

"Is that a challenge? " I asked smirking devilish.

"Oh no. Ahhhhhh" Carols said running away from me.

"I'll get my bow and arrow!" I said chasing Carols.

"Wait what! Ahhhhh!" Carols said as I heard everyone laugh.

"That's our girl" M and E said proud of me.

~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 922 14
When the VKs first arrived in Auradon, Fairy God Mother notices something about Evie that piques her curiosity. When the daughter of Evil Queen was q...
31K 435 16
You are bens twin sister. He is older then you. When you were younger, someone cursed you. Who is is that someone? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You will definite...
361K 8.5K 19
pirate and princess get their wish and fairytale gets a spin ☼ [descendants 2-3] 8.30.19-4.30.20
470K 10K 26
"You're a princess! He's a villain! You would make your father ashamed of you for loving something off the isle of the lost" A/N I was watching de...