Isn't This Supposed to be an...

By SomeTypicalMilk

From the start, our main character has always had a fascination with technology. It all started at age five w... More

Welcome to The Company, Y-san.
So, These Are The Idols? They're Certainly... Different?
The Case of The Missing Takoyaki.
Okay so, Are You Real or a Cosplayer? Either Way, it's Fine With me.
Enter The Apprentice For The Beginner.
A Shooting Star and an Elite Shrine Maiden.
A Rabbit and the Moon.
So... You're Death? You're a shark? And You're Just a Normal Girl? Okay...
She's an Idol Too? She's Very Unique... I Like it!
I Made A Deal With A Ceo, And Now My Coworkers Are Fighting Over Me?!?1?1
It's Time to Start our Cooking Club!-Wait, We've Already Done This Before?
Wake up! You're Going to be Late! Get up, Now!
Dealing With an Oni Can be Difficult-or Not? Well, This Was Unexpected.
Welcome to HoloFest Live!
This Feels so Random, but I'm Having Fun. But I Feel Like I Forgot Something...
When Holo EN Invades, There's Only one Thing to do. Have Fun?
H-Hey! Wait! This is my Story! You Can't Just Take i-Shhh. It's Mine now.
As The Festival Comes to an end, Everything Only Seems Livelier.
Enter The Apprentice's Apprentice For The Novice.
Why Would You Want To Spend Valentine's Day Alone? Why Not With Someone Special?
So, What Do You Think? Just As Nice As The Other One, Right?
Let's Do Our Best To Set A Good Example.

It's Takes a lot to Plan Festivals, but as Long as Their fun, it's Worth it

1.5K 54 10
By SomeTypicalMilk

A/N: I had very few ideas of where to take this before some big inspiration came in. I'm ready to go now. This time you get to hang around royalty and god herself! Wait-

It's a-

Matsuri: "Hello, Y-san! I can't believe it's taken this long for me to meet you!"

Y/N: "Huh? Oh, uh, hello? Who could you be?"

Matsuri: He doesn't know who I am? Perfect. A fresh slate. "Ah, sorry for forgetting to introduce myself. I'm Natsuiro Matsuri-chan. But please call me Matsuri without the honorifics."

Y/N: Oh god... Have I forgotten to add honorifics to their names?!

Matsuri: "Eh? Are you okay?"

Y/N: "It's nothing. I'm fine. I just had a realization, that's all."

Matsuri: Did he realize who I am? Oh well, I'll just put up the act for as long as I can. "What about you? You haven't properly introduced yourself."

Y/N: "Ah, right. Where are my manners? My name is F/N L/N. I also go by Satoru by my family."

Matsuri: "Oh. What if I started calling you Satoru-kun?"

Y/N: "Please don't. I don't usually tell people my surname. I don't know why I told you to be honest."

Matsuri: "It's my polite aura. You couldn't help but try and be a little more friendly towards me."

Y/N: "Hmm. Maybe that is the case." She looks like a high schooler. There's no way I could be rude to my junior like that.

Matsuri: "Whatcha thinkin'?"

Y/N: "How old are you?"

Matsuri: "Old enough~." Wait! Damn it!

Y/N: "Old enough?"

Matsuri: "Old enough to get prepared for my college entrance exams."

Y/N: "Oh, so you're a jokester type."

Matsuri: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "Sorry if I'm about to come off as too analytical. I think you said that more out of impulse. I reality, I presume you're more of the tomboy type. The type who likes getting people flustered."

Matsuri: "Too analytical."

Y/N: "Well, damn." *He shrugs* "I tried."

Matsuri: "We're off-camera, so there's no need to get into that part. Just think of me as your adorable kouhai. The only difference is that won't get as easily embarrassed as the light-novel ones."

Y/N: "I think I've already had a version of this talk with Marine. Could you two be one and the same?"

Matsuri: "Nope." Damn it, Senchou! That was supposed to be my act. Guess I have to be original now.

Y/N: "Is there something you've come here to do?"

Matsuri: "Actually, there is. My name's the hint."

Y/N: "So you're here to help with the fall festival?"

Matsuri: "Correct! How smart you are."

Y/N: "That sounded forced."

Matsuri: "It was."

Y/N: "Are you alright? Your throat sounded strained."

Matsuri: "Do you have some water?"

Y/N: "I don't, but I strawberry milk."

Matsuri: "That'll do."

She downs the whole thing.

Y/N: "I-Nevermind."

Matsuri: "Sorry about that. I don't usually force my voice to go that high."

Y/N: "We're you trying to act overly cutesy?"

Matsuri: "Yeah."

Y/N: "You should take care of your voice when you can."

Matsuri: "I'm an idol, so there's no need. But thanks for the concern. I'll go natural voice for now on."

Y/N: "So then, what's our first order of business?"

Matsuri: "We're gonna break some rules."

Y/N: "Will it get me fired?"

Matsuri: "No, and I'll make sure of that."

Y/N: "I'd like to remain on Motoaki's side."

Matsuri: "Don't worry, it's only against company policy."

She furiously writes something down on a torn-out piece of paper.

Matsuri: "Meet me here, okay? I have to go for now, but I'll be seeing you later. Bye!"

She runs to the elevator and waves goodbye.

Y/N: "Well, that was strange."

Aloe: "That was barely five minutes."

Y/N: "I was hoping we'd get to talk more."

Aloe: "Do you really intend on breaking a company policy?"

Y/N: "I trust that none of the idols would have me purposefully break an important rule."

Aloe: "Good point."

Motoaki: "They won't, and you have my permission to break whatever rule that is. This festival is probably one of the most important events in our history. I know this is a part of her plan."

Y/N: "You were listening in?"

Motoaki: "Not hard since I was studying in the cubical nearby."

Y/N: "What do you have to study?"

Motoaki: "I have to study a lot more than you'd think. The Vtubing industry is rapidly growing and improving. It's my job to help keep us on top. I always strive for improvement."

Y/N: "That's a good point. Self-improvement is also something to work towards."

Aloe: "But I do wonder, what rule is she going to ask you to break?"

Motoaki: "I'm curious about that myself. She tends to be on a gray line, so what does she consider breaking the rules?"

Y/N: So that's how she is. "Am I still excused?"

Motoaki: "She said policy, so it can't be anything firable. But you should remain on high alert, Y-san."

Y/N: "Hai."

Ping.

Y/N: My phone?

He checks to see who texted him.

Random number: 'Oi, don't be late.' 'It's rude to stand up a woman.' 

Y/N: 'I won't.' 'Also, how did you get my phone number?'

Matsuri: 'I borrowed it from Aloe's phone.'

Y/N: 'How does one borrow a phone number?'

Matsuri: "Fine.' 'I stole your phone number.' 'I don't intend on giving it back.' 'Don't go giving other girls your phone number, okay?'

Y/N: 'That's fine since they always end up with it anyways.'

She sends a picture of her looking upset.

Matsuri: 'Better be for work reasons.'

Y/N: 'They all are.'

Matsuri: '...really?'

Y/N: 'really'

Matsuri: 'then I'll forgive you this once.' 'Try not to be late.' 'bye for now.'

Y/N: 'See you there.'

He puts his phone back into his right pocket.

Aloe: "What was that all about."

Y/N: "Just a reminder. I should get going. I'll be back soon enough."

Aloe: "Don't do anything too drastic."

Y/N: "I'll do my best."

He waves before leaving. He checks the location before he goes since he's never heard of it.

Y/N: Is that her? Hopefully, she hasn't been waiting long.

He rushes over to Matsuri.

Y/N: "Hey, sorry. I didn't keep you waiting long, did I?"

Matsuri: *She looks at him and smiles* "Nope! I just got here."

Y/N: Is she lying? There's no way to tell, so I won't try and fight that. "Ah, thank goodness. I was hoping to be on time."

Matsuri: "I had full confidence in you!"

Y/N: "Really? Well, thanks. So, what are we going to do? What's the policy we're going to be breaking?"

Matsuri: "It's probably one of the first things Yagoo said try not to do."

Y/N: "That is?"

Matsuri: "We're going on a date."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Matsuri: "Trust me, it's very crucial for the festival. We want people in groups to be able to have the best atmosphere. Even if it's only a group of two, there should still be plenty to do."

Y/N: "That's... Surprisingly smart. It'd be lame to go with fewer people and not have as much to do."

Matsuri: "Exactly! For now, we'll have a small date, then I'll invite my friend Luna-chan, and we'll test out things to do for threes."

Y/N: "A friend date, right?"

Matsuri: "That wouldn't count as breaking the policy. Now come on, there's so much for us to do!"

Y/N: "Wai-"

Matsuri grabs him by the hand and leads him over to a small festival.

Matsuri: "I want to try scooping fish!"

Y/N: "Isn't that a little childish?"

Matsuri: "Shouldn't we be able to let out our inner child? It's just the two of us, so there's no need to be uptight."

Y/N: She's not wrong. I should work on having good relations with my coworkers outside of work. "Hai."

They walk over to the stall.

Stall Tenant: "Irasshaimase. First time?"

Matsuri: "Hai!"

Stall Tenant: "It's easy to play, hard to master. I trust you don't actually want any of the goldfish?"

Matsuri: "I came here for the entire experience! I have to get at least one goldfish. It's our first date, so I want something to remember it by."

To empathize this, she clings to Y/N's side.

Stell Tenant: "Ah, to be young and in love." The fish will die as fast as their relationship. *He sighs* "I remember when I was just like you two." She left me the same day. Poor boy, he won't know what hit him.

He hands Matsuri a small scoop.

Stall Tenant: "Here's how it works. That is made of thin paper and will break if you're not careful. Try and catch as many goldfish as you can. You're allowed to keep them." They'll die soon enough anyway.

Matsuri: "Hai!"

Y/N: I should encourage her. "Ganbatte, Matsuri-chan!" 

Matsuri: "Watch as I quickly master this!"

She goes for her first fish, and it breaks instantly. Unsurprisingly, she didn't know how to use the scoop and had too much weight. It went through the middle like butter.

Y/N: "A-Ah... Good attempt!"

Matsuri only stares disappointedly at her broken tool.

Y/N: "Guess I'll give it a try then."

Matsuri: *She looks at him quizzingly* "Have you played before?"

Y/N: "I played with koi, but this should be nearly identical." I hope.

Matsuri: "Ganbatte, Y/N-kun!"

Stall Tenant: "Sure. Here. Give it your all or whatever."

He throws him a scoop.

Y/N: Right, I remember what to do.

His idea was to let the water take most of the weight. It worked, and he was able to retrieve one fish.

Y/N: "Seems as if it's not too different."

Stall Tenant: Congrats on beating a kids game. Why would they come to a free festival for a date? "Good job. I'll bag that up for you."

Matsuri: "Great job! I knew you had it in you!"

Y/N: "Uh, thanks. I did my best." What am I supposed to do now? My lack of experience is haunting me.

Stall Tenant: "Here." *He gives Matsuri the bag* "Have a good rest of your day."

Matsuri: "Bye."

She walks forward and looks for other things to do.

Matsuri: "This won't do. Here."

He hands Y/N the bag with the fish.

Matsuri: "I wanted you to hand it to me. It's our date, after all."

Y/N: "I was thinking that, but I didn't want to be rude."

Matsuri: "my senses say he didn't want us here."

Y/N: "Really? You have some good intuition. Ahem, would you accept my humble offering of fish?"

He bends down and presents her with the bag.

Matsuri: *She giggles* "You aren't very experienced, are you?"

Y/N: "That obvious? I'm trying."

Matsuri: "And I love you all the more for that."

She grabs the bag.

Matsuri: "Nee nee, this place is boring. Let's leave."

Y/N: "Hm? Alright."

They leave through a different entrance.

Y/N: "That's too bad. Where do we go now?"

Matsuri: "I have a few ideas, but they're not that original. Hmm. I guess I'll just check in on Luna. Don't worry, though. We'll only postpone the rest of our date for later."

Y/N: How much time do we have before our festival? "How long until the festival?"

Matsuri: "Two weeks. Give me a second. I'll be right back. I promise~."

She walks away with her phone in hand.

Y/N: I wonder what she has planned for three people activities? Maybe three players at an arcade? I know they just installed a new Kirby machine at the one near Akihabara.

Matsuri: "Sorry to keep you waiting. She's nearby, so let's get going."

Y/N: "What are you planning to do when we find her?"

Matsuri: "We're going to go to my place and continue planning."

She shows him the location on her phone.

Y/N: "Ice cream? Isn't it a little cold for that?"

Matsuri: "Ice creams refreshing at any temperature."

Y/N: "S-Sure. I'll believe that."

Matsuri: "Hey, come on. It may seem strange, but trust me, it's true."

Y/N: "Don't worry, I believe you." I'll have to take her word for it.

Matsuri: "Good. Now, let's get going!"

They take a quick over to Luna.

Matsuri: "I regret that deeply..."

Y/N: "I thought you were going to fall over."

Matsuri: "I almost did!"

Luna: "Are you okay, nanora? Who are you running away from, nanora?"

Matsuri: "I was jogging towards you." 

She tries to catch her breath.

Y/N: "A-Are you okay?"

Luna: "I don't think she's exercised like this in a while."

Y/N: "I guess idols don't need to do a lot physically. So it sorta makes sense, in a way."

Luna: "But even then, some of us try and keep fit."

Y/N: "Does that include yourself or?"

Luna: "Nope."

Matsuri: "Can I have a bite?"

Luna: "No, nanora."

Y/N: "I'm assuming your Luna?"

Luna: "Yup! Luna Himemori!"

Y/N: "That squid isn't alive, right?"

Luna: "It's gummy, nanora!"

Y/N: "Why do you keep saying that?"

Luna: "Is a part of my personality, nanora."

Y/N: "We aren't recording."

Luna: "Oh." Thank God. "Could you be the manager?"

Y/N: "Yeah, that's me."

Luna: "I don't mean to be rude, but you have another name, right?"

Y/N: "They call me Y-san or manager-san most of the time."

Luna: "Hmm. But what's your actual name?"

Y/N: "F/N."

Luna: "Hmm. F/N-san?"

Y/N: "I'm fine with that."

Luna: "You promise that you like it? I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Y/N: "It's okay, but thank you for being considerate."

Luna: *SHe nods* "In return, you'll call me, Luna-hime."

Y/N: "So you are a princess."

Luna: "If my appearance wasn't enough, then I'll confirm it right now. Princess of the candy kingdom, Luna-chan dayo."

Y/N: "If I may ask, Luna-hime, how old are you?"

Luna: "Zero years old."

Y/N: "That's illegal! But wait. Then. How are you talking?"

Luna: "Luna's from another place, so think about it like that, nanora."

Y/N: "For my sanity, sure thing."

Matsuri: "Whew. Since I've caught my breath, we can head over to my place. But we're taking an uber this time! I can't walk any further."

Knowing this is probably the most she's walked all week, Y/N gets them an uber.

Matsuri: "Good thing we have disguises."

Luna: "It'd be risky if they knew who we are, nanora."

Y/N: "Do you have to add that almost every time you talk?"

Luna: "Luna doesn't know what you're talking about, nanora~!"

Y/N: She's the same as Pekora in that aspect. "Alright, alright. If it's a part of your personality, then there's nothing I can do about it."

Luna: "There isn't anything to fix, nanora."

Y/N: "I could think of a few things."

Matsuri: "Oi, come on. Let's head in now."

Going inside Matsuri's house, it's pretty clean. There's a bottle of beer on the floor, but that's about it.

Matsuri: "I'm going to get into something more comfortable. Wait here for me."

Luna: "Luna packed something comfortable too, nanora!"

Y/N: "I'll just stay downstairs.

His phone rings.

Y/N: "Hello?"

A-chan: "Hey, you do know you were supposed to come back in, right?"

Y/N: "Yeah, why?"

A-chan: "Luna-chan and Matsuri-chan are starting a collab stream."

Y/N: "Oh. Maybe they forgot about me?"

A-chan: "Unlikely since they said a special guest was going to appear."

Y/N: "Ah, that's not good. I can't just leave, right?"

A-chan: "Any other options?"

Y/N: "But I don't want to be rude."

A-chan: "Hmm. Well, technically, you wouldn't be breaking any rules. The rule is only on moderating streams. So you should be fine. If not, you want me to send someone over?"

Y/N: "What do you mean by that?"

A-chan: "Maybe get Rushia-chan to summon you here?"

Y/N; "Alright then, sounds good."

He ends the call and waits downstairs.

Matsuri: "Nee nee, Y/N-kun, can you follow me?"

Y/N: She called me by my name. Could they have changed their mind? "Okay."

He follows her upstairs to her room.

Matsuri: "Alright, chat, it's time to welcome our special guest. Manager-san, if you could."

Y/N: "Uh, hello?"

Matsuri mutes the mic.

Y/N: "Is this safe?

Matsuri: "Don't worry. We're doing an ASMR stream. There's a background on, so there are no problems."

Y/N: "Oh. Nice."

Matsuri unmutes.

Matsuri: "He's working real hard, so we'll let him go back to that. We're going to keep this short since we're planning a much bigger collab."

Y/N waves goodbye and goes downstairs.

Y/N: What now? It'd be rude to explore someone else's house. So I guess I'll play Bandori while I wait.

He tries his best to game but fails to expert Love Trial. He tried going again. He couldn't complete the stage and wasted his live boosts.

Matsuri: "Sorry about that. We wanted to do at least one stream today. So, here are the plans."

She and Luna set down two notebooks.

Y/N: "Are they complete thoughts or?"

Luna: "Luna's made several concepts."

Matsuri: "But the problem is nothing sticks. We don't know what to have as an actual addition."

Y/N: "There are plenty of options. Let me see what you have so far."

He reads through Luna's journal. It's pretty tame, with a few good ideas for food stalls.

Y/N: "There's a lot of Takoyaki in here, but I can't see why that can't be a stall."

Luna: *She giggles* "I was hoping by adding a few, at least one of them would be successful, nanora."

Y/N: "I could think of adding two of these. Would you run this stall?"

Luna: "Luna would volunteer! But could Luna play a while beforehand?"

Y/N: "Sure, but make sure someone's there to cover for you."

Matsuri: "How about mine?"

Y/N: "Let me take a look."

He reads through her book. It's full of jumbled thoughts and ideas. Her idea for a fireworks display is pretty cute and creative. Plus, she has a good idea of how to organize the stalls.

Y/N: "Hey, I like a few of these. But I have a question about these costumes..."

Matsuri: "Ahaha. It's just a random thought, so there's no need to dig deeper."

Y/N: "No, no. You got me curious now. Tell me more."

Matsuri: "Pass."

Y/N: "Don't worry, I'm only joking. But ideas like these aren't allowed."

Matsuri: "Not in public?"

Y/N: "No, like, it'll never be permitted. I'm going to take this page."

Matsuri: "For research~?"

Y/N: "I'm going to burn it."

Matsuri: "Don't! I spent so long on it!"

Y/N: "This is filth!"

Matsuri: "It's art!"

Luna: "That's not art. I'll show you art!"

She proceeds to play bonetrousle. It's accurate, though it's on the keyboard, so it sounds a bit off. 

Y/N: "Hey, that's pretty good. But, where did you learn how to play? Do you like streaming music?"

Luna: "Luna sometimes likes to perform keyboard streams, nanora."

She grins with confidence.

Luna: "Luna's pretty great at it too, nanora."

Y/N: "That's artistic, but I wouldn't call it art."

Luna: "Luna's your princess, so you should consider everything I do art."

Y/N: "Ah, I see. Luna-hime, that was fantastic. You've brought me to tears with your art."

Luna: "Of course Luna did, nanora."

Matsuri: "It's getting pretty late. I'm going to head to sleep."

Y/N: "But it's not night?"

Matsuri: "I'm still tired enough."

Y/N: "Well then, see you later."

Matsuri: "Oh? Leaving so soon? We haven't even done part two of our date~."

Y/N: "P-Please don't joke like that."

Matsuri: "Ah, sorry. Goodbye for now!"

Luna: "Do I have to leave?"

Matsuri: "We can make it a sleepover! Wait! Join us Y/N-kun!"

Y/N: "I still have work."

Matsuri: "Join us when you're off! If you don't, then we're no longer friends!"

Y/N: I'm trying to get on all their good sides. "I won't be entertaining. I haven't been to a sleepover since college."

Luna: "We can trade life stories!"

Y/N: "That could work. My life story is pretty wild."

Matsuri: "Then it's settled! You're now our best friend, and you're having a sleepover with us."

Y/N: "I guess so?"

He waves goodbye before returning to the office.

Aloe: "What did you guys do to be gone so long?"

Y/N: "We planned a sleepover and the festival."

Aloe: "Also, what were you doing in their stream!"

Y/N: "I had to! I don't want to be rude."

Aloe: "Hopefully, that was enough excitement for you. What policy did you guys break?"

Y/N: "We went on a date."

Aloe: "That's a lot tamer than I thought it would be."

Y/N: "Pardon?"

Aloe: "I'm not going to spoil any surprises but, do be careful around so of the idols."

Y/N: "You-I... I'm scared now."

Aloe: "Hm? Something wrong?"

Y/N: "Considering I've known some of them for a while now, nothing actually. Business as usual."

Aloe: "That's good. Now, let's talk about those concepts."

Motoaki: "Get anything interesting?"

Y/N: "A few things."

They talk about stall organization and decorations. Y/N also brings up Luna-hime's takoyaki stall.

Motoaki: "That's good. We won't require anything further. We asked everyone for ideas, and we have all we're going to need now. Thanks for your cooperation."

He relaxes in his chair.

Motoaki: "I trust you guys didn't break over one rule?"

Y/N: "N-No."

Motoaki: "I already know about your micro appearance on their stream. There's no need to worry. While we try and avoid it, I'd like to push to the barrier. I want Holostars and Hololive to collab more often, but we sadly can't. I'm hoping one day something will change that barrier."

Y/N: "I guess that's just how some fans are."

Motoaki: Sometimes, I wish we tried the Nijisanji idea before it was too late. "Thanks for your hard work as always. I will be going upstairs to give feedback to the council."

He bows before going up the elevator.

Aloe: "Do you have any plans after work?"

Y/N: "I'm going to a sleepover."

Aloe: "Eh? If you didn't want to hang out, you could've come up with a less creepy excuse."

Y/N: "No. I'm serious."

Aloe: "Oh my, you're not joking. I-I-uh. Good luck? Have fun?"

Y/N: "I'll try. Please don't think I'm weird."

Aloe: "It's at least with people your age, right?"

Y/N: "Of course it is. I'm not that type."

Aloe: "Don't worry, I'm joking. But that aside..." *She sends him an email* "Mind helping me with these spreadsheets?"

After a couple of hours of trying to salvage code, he's successful. They find a few working parts for arm movement. Once they've implemented the new changes, Y/N goes home, packs a bag, and goes to the sleepover.

Y/N: "You weren't joking, right?"

Matsuri: "No, and I'm happy you came. I was afraid I scared you off today."

Y/N: "What do you have planned now?"

Fubuki: "We're playing smash! Sora came out, and I need experience."

Y/N: "As a Falco main, I will make it my mission to reflect every projectile you have."

Fubuki: "You can't reflect thunder."

Luna: "Doesn't matter when Luna uses Sephiroth."

Y/N: "Oh, so it's a free for all."

Matsuri: "Gotta spice it up."

Y/N: "Good thing I brought my controller."

While they play, they also plan out what they're going to do come the festival day. Knowing he'd be hungry, Y/N said he'd probably get a candy apple first.

Y/N: "I want to check out the vendors first."

Matsuri: "So do I! I know a good few people from Nijisanji who are going to be selling."

Y/N: "How about you guys?"

Fubuki: "I have a friend from Holostars I want to meet up with."

Luna: "Luna wants to find Choco-sensei first."

Y/N: "Are you going to be cooking together?"

Luna: "Yup!"

They talk about festival activities then order pizza. They watch the first season of one punch before heading to bed.

Matsuri: "Are you sure you're okay with sleeping on the floor?"

Y/N: "Yup. My bed is pretty low on the ground, so this is almost nothing."

Matsuri: "Promise?"

Y/N: "Promise. It's actually why my doctor thinks I have back problems."

Matsuri: "Then get a higher bed!"

Y/N: "I refuse! I'll never be higher than inches off the ground."

Matsuri: "I never thought I'd have to tell my manager to take better care of yourself."

Y/N: "We should be getting to sleep. Yet you're still on Twitter!"

Matsuri: "I'm looking for your account."

Y/N: "You're not going to find it. No one knows what it is."

Matsuri: "Do you post real-life things?"

Y/N: "No. I don't post at all. I just follow idols."

Matsuri: "Do you follow me?"

Y/N: "Non-virtual idols."

Matsuri: "As my manager, you should be following me."

Y/N: "Should I?"

Matsuri: "You should!"

Y/N: "Nah. Good night."

Matsuri: "Good night, Y/N-kun."

A few seconds go pass by.

Y/N: "Get off your phone! You're going to ruin your sleep schedule."

Matsuri: "I'll get off in a few minutes."

Y/N: "Promise?"

Matsuri: "Perhaps."

Y/N: "Please?"

Matsuri: "I'll try my best."

She rolls over.

Y/N: I tried.

He goes to sleep with hope. Sadly, his hope is misplaced as Matsuri spends most of the night scrolling through feeds. Unsurprisingly, Y/N wakes up first.

Y/N: She isn't awake yet. She said she wanted to go in early today. I should wake her up. "Oi, Matsuri."

Matsuri: "Hm? Hmm?"

She slowly looks up at him sleepily.

Matsuri: "Y/N-kun? Good morning~. How are you?"

Y/N: "I'm fine. Did you stay up late last night?"

Matsuri: "I'm sorry. I tried to keep my promise."

Y/N: "Did you try?"

Matsuri: "I promise."

Y/N: "Then I won't fault you."

Matsuri: "Can you wake up the others? I'm going to check my phone real quick."

Y/N: "Sure. Leave it to me." She sounds too tired. Is she going to be able to stay awake?

He wakes up the others. He woke up Luna first, Fubuki second, and Matsuri third. Wait, what?

Y/N: *Sigh* "What am I going to do with you."

Matsuri: *She nervously laughs* "Sorry."

Y/N: "Come on, we have things to do."

A/N: And that's where I'm leaving things off. Sorry for the late chapter. I'm working on my new story and concepts at the moment. But the next chapter is going to be a multi-part chapter. It's going to be the Hololive x Holostars x Nijisanji collab. I'm going to try putting it in parts instead of one giant chapter. That way you get more chapters and don't have to read so much at one time. Anyways, I'll see you guys later. Bye for now! -Kishimino-san.

Next up: Finally What We've Been Planning for So Long, The Festival is Here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.8K 87
(His Omega) The Beginning : Book One (Just Been Face-Lifted) ~~ Izuku as very few knew him as....but most called him by his stage name ~BUNNY~. His l...
2.8K 88 8
*Just To clarify,This book is Basically the first Three Real world Reader books Crammed into One with some minor edits and adding some things but No...
244K 6.4K 37
[ STORY COMPLETED ] A simple, fun, and chaotic story with all types of twists and turns. As you embark on your journey inside Hololive, you will lear...
146K 6K 44
ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᶜᴿᵁˢᴴ ˣ ᶠᴼᴿᴹᴱᴿ ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ WILL EDIT WHEN COMPLETED!! #5 lime 20220621 #1 Yandere 20230409 (Bffr 💀 🤣) #2 Obsession 20230409 (Y'all craz...