☁Roddy Ricch☁

By Indigo__X

♪We gon' fuck for an hour then we gon' move to the back seat When you give me a lap dance, baby, watch for th... More

DISCLAIMERRRRR🗣🗣
✮Characters✮
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
🎄
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔💜
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Seven

Twenty-Six

160 10 2
By Indigo__X

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

After I picked up Roddy from jail, he got an earful from Cleo. Which he was not happy about. She really shouldn't have been mad. I mean, yes Roddy got arrested but he actually didn't do anything. This time anyway. If Jaelyn really did do this, I'll make sure I'LL get the battery charge.

We were waiting in a Chick-fil-A drive-thru. I look at Azalea in my rear view mirror. She a little upset because she wanted to sit upfront with me but obviously couldn't. "Stop crying baby. You want chicken nuggets? Huh?" Roddy asks her. "No." She says bluntly.

I turn to her. "You like nuggets, I'll get them for you okay?" Lea sniffles and wipes her eyes. I turn back in my seat driving forward to the second window. Roddy looks at Lea seeing she had gone quiet. "Spoilt ass." He says as I collect the food, making me laugh.

I thank the server and give Roddy the food. I drive home, trying to get there quickly as I didn't want the food to get cold. I unlock the gate and drive in, parking in front of the house. I take the key out and get out of the car. I pick up Lea from her car seat and walk with her to the front door.

I go into the kitchen as Roddy puts the food on the counter. I put Azalea in her highchair and put her food in front of her. She starts to eat as I walk over to Roddy. "How was your time in jail baby?" I ask eating some fries. He looks at me taking a bite out of his sandwich.

He takes his time chewing before answering me. "You just think you're so funny right?" I smile at him. "Fucking hilarious." I respond to him. "It was just like any other time. Smells like shit, niggas acting out and being loud. It never changes." I nod my head and take a sip of my drink.

"So do you really think it was Jaelyn? What are you going to do?" I take a bite of my sandwich and then wipe my mouth with a napkin. "Nothing until I go to court. I know I ain't put my hands on that girl." I sigh. "She better not bring my name into this shit. I'll really take your place right now."

Roddy laughs at me. We stand in the kitchen for a while eating and joking. I clean up the mess in the kitchen as Roddy takes Azalea out of her highchair. She runs off into the living room and into her playpen.

"Those bags are at Cleo's right?" Roddy asks me. I nod my head and rest my arms on his shoulders, he rests his hands on my hips. "Can I ask what's in them?" He moves his head from side to side. "Don't worry about it babygirl. Just as long as they aren't here." We look into each others eyes. I smile lightly as he pulls in his bottom lip.

We stay like this for some time, it was nice. There hasn't been a moment like this since... Since.... I don't think there has been one. We start to sway, although there was no music. "I love this. This feels so special." Roddy whispers to me. I smile wider and put my head on his shoulder. "I know." I say quietly.

We continue swaying and holding each other until the sound of Azalea's running was heard. "Mommy!" I laugh and pull away from Roddy with a kiss. "Yes baby?" I ask her. "Cuddles too please." I pick her up, she sits on my arm and I put my hand on her head as she rests it on my chest.

"You tired Princess?" Roddy asks Azalea. "No dad." She responds. Roddy looks shocked for a second and then pokes her back. "Oh I'm just dad now? You are only 3 not 16. Crazy." I laugh and rock her in my arms. Roddy takes his phone out of his pocket, snapping a picture of me and Lea. He was smiling at the picture for a while.

"You like that picture huh?" He looks up from his phone and then puts it into his pocket. "Yeah and? You got a problem?" I show him my middle finger slyly. "Can I have mommy back now Azalea?" She looks at him with furrowed eyebrows and shakes her head.

"Damn, it's like that?" Roddy asks with a hand on his chest. "Come on baby, go play. We can cuddle later without daddy okay? We can watch a movie?" Azalea nods her head and allows me to put her down. "You still want to spend that time together?"

Roddy walks up to me and rubs his hand from my boob to my hip. "When you shower." I say turning around to walk to the refrigerator. He slaps on my booty really hard making me grab the cheek. "Ow." I say loudly. I open the refrigerator taking out a bottle of Coca-Cola.

"I can see if my moms can have Azalea tonight. I want to put it on you." I smirk as I take a sip of my drink. He licks his lips as he stares me down. I try to make eye contact with him, but couldn't keep it. "Do I make you nervous mamas?" I take another sip of my drink and then put the cap on, placing it on the counter.

"After all these months I still got it?" He asks. "You never had anything. Shut up." I say to Roddy rolling my eyes. He sucks his teeth and then rubs his chin. "Stop playing with me. The first time we had sex was over the back of that couch. I had you bent over that shit screaming 'Daddy'."

My mouth opens in shock as I get some flashbacks from our first time. "Yeah, you mouth was open just like that. Loud moans, all that." He says quietly. I look over to the living room making sure that Azalea wasn't in earshot.

"Don't worry about her. I'll get my mom to pick her up. We can have a few days to ourselves. I'll cancel my trip, It'll just be us." Roddy says in almost a whisper. He held eye contact with me for a few seconds. I let out a breath and look away. "Call your mom. I'm gonna go shower. Make sure you do too." I say as he grabs my bottle of Coca-Cola.

He opens it up and takes a couple sips. "I will. Go shower first. I'll make the call." I walk away from him swaying my hips a little bit. "Don't tease me girl!" I laugh silently and then make my way upstairs. I go into our bedroom and then into our connected bathroom.

I turn on the shower and grab a towel from the rack. I undress and then step into the shower allowing the water to hit me. It was hot, just how I liked it. Roddy hates how hot my showers are he always tries to mess up the temperature when I'm in here.

I grab my loofah and then put some shower gel on it. I try to take my time in the shower, allowing myself to relax. I hum to myself as I wash myself off. As I get out off the shower, turning off the water, I hear a glass break from downstairs.

I wrap my towel around me and start to walk to the top of the stairs. "Roddy? Baby? You okay?" I hear shuffling but then hear him respond. "Uh, yeah Lina. Just dropped a glass." I roll my eyes. "Your clumsy ass. Make sure you clean it up properly, I don't want Azalea hurting herself."

"I got it, don't worry. Can you hurry though, so you can come get her?" He says in a stutter. "Did you hurt yourself? Do you want me to come help you?" I start to walk down the stairs but Roddy yells back to me. "NO! Get dressed first." I walk up the steps and huff. "Jeez, alright. I won't be long."

I go back into the bedroom, allowing the towel to drop. I go to my drawer picking up lotion and deodorant, using them. I open my drawer taking out some underwear. Once I put them on I go into the wardrobe taking out some black shorts and a pink tank top.

I spray some perfume on my neck and fluff my hair out a little. I put my slides on and make my way down the stairs. "Did you clean up the glass babe?" I walk into the kitchen seeing Pop. He was holding Azalea who was eating a piece of candy. Roddy was standing in front him just staring.

"Oh Malina, how nice of you to join us babygirl. Long time no see, how have you been?" Bashar asks. I look at Roddy seeing an angry expression on his face. He kept clenching his jaw and I could see that his left hand was clenched into a fist.

"What are you doing here? Put her down." I say to Bashar stepping closer to him. "Nah we bonding." He responds to me. I look to Roddy, I was confused as to why he was just allowing this to happen. "Roddy, do you not see what is going on here? Why the fuck are you just standing there?" I ask loudly walking to Bashar.

Bashar turns to me and I could see his shirt was tucked behind his gun. Now I could understand. I go to grab Azalea but Bashar backs up holding his hand out to me. "Mama, don't do that." He says to me. Azalea continues to eat the piece of candy she had in her hand, completely unbothered by this whole situation.

"Like I said, we are bonding. Ain't that right princess?" He tickles her and she laughs. "Can you please give me my daughter Bashar?" I ask with my hands out. He looks at me shocked and starts to laugh quietly. "Daughter? You playing happy families with this nigga?"

I say nothing with my arms still outstretched. "Hmm, I find that hilarious. You were pregnant with my child and you didn't want anything to do with me or our baby." Bashar says shrugging. My eyes widen and I look at him confused. "What the fuck are you talking about Bashar? You have never gotten me pregnant. If it's jealousy just say that. What me and Roddy have, we could never have. And you know that."

Roddy and I lock eyes, I wanted to speak but felt like I couldn't. He looked so hurt. I never got pregnant by Bashar or Roddy, I have never been pregnant PERIOD. "Baby, I swear on Lea's life I never got pregnant by him. Don't listen to him."

"Malina shut the fuck up. Don't swear on MY daughters life. This nigga is about to use a gun on me and he is holding my child. You expect me to really believe your shit right now?" I let out a breath as I wipe my face. "Roddy, I'm telling you he is a liar." I say raising my voice.

He shakes his head and then slams his fist on the counter. Bashar clears his throat, making the attention shift to him. "Shar, please put her down. I don't need her to be around this." It goes silent and then Bashar finally decides to put Azalea down.

A quiet sigh of relief leaves my mouth as she walks up to me. I pick her up and kiss her forehead. "You know Malina, if you had stayed with me this could really be us right now. But you want to stay with bums like this." Bashar says looking at me but pointing towards Roddy.

Roddy rushes towards him knocking them both to the floor. I gasp and turn Azalea away from them. "GO!" I run up the stairs and put Azalea into her room. I close the door behind me and then walk back towards the stairs. I could still hear Roddy and Bashar scuffling in the kitchen.

I try to walk down the stairs quietly and then into the kitchen. Roddy lands a punch to Bashar's face and I gasp. I don't even know how to get them to stop, I don't want to get shot. Or anyone for that matter. I walk in front of them and seeing Bashar reach for his gun.

My eyes widen and I try to pull Roddy up from Bashar's body. They kept yelling as Roddy tried to hold Bashar's gun down. I still try to get between them as they were both struggling. The gun pops making all of us stop. My eyes start to water as Roddy grips onto me.

𝙃𝙚𝙮🥰

𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙎 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿𝘿!!!

𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨🥳💙

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙔𝙖𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮!!

𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧😩💕

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙.

𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩💙

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
323K 10.8K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
482K 12K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...
181K 4K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒