Imagine a world like that

By igottimetoday

One shots with different female celebrities ~gxg ~intersex reader ~the reader is black ~use of the n-word ... More

REQUESTS???
Stop playing|Normani
WTF|H.E.R❤️
Caught |Zendaya Coleman
Nights Like This|Kehlani❤️
Help!!
Hickey Prank| Nicki Minaj❤️
Instagram| Megan Thee Stallion❤️👅
I know|Ariana Grande❤️
✨Sparks|Jasmine Cephas Jones✨
I need answers A/N
Helpless
Exhausted|Victoria Monét
Why are you lying to me?|Victoria Monét
Crazy|Tobin Heath💘
Comfort|Tobin Heath💘
The Date|Tobin Heath💘
Payback|Saweetie❤️
Surprise|Tobin Heath 💘
Chill|Beyoncé🐝
The Best|Alexia Putellas💘
The Best pt2|Alexia Putellas💘
I Can't Lose (When I'm With You)- SZA 💋

Love of my life❤️|Rosalía

7.3K 129 15
By igottimetoday

Y/n's POV:
"YOUR FIRED! GET OUT!" My boss yelled.

"GLADLY BITCH!" His old ass don't need to be yelling anyways. Got spit flying all over the damn place.

I packed my shit up and got tf out. Hated that stupid ass job anyways.

My boss and I got into an argument about me getting mad at the costumers too fast and that led to me getting fired.

I know I have a bad temper but nigga's really just be acting stupid. Like why tf would you continue to ask me for a shoe that I already said we don't have, like there are other fucking shoe stores. Why don't you go there?

As I was driving home I started to really regret my decision.

I know lía is gonna be pissed. That's why I'm not gonna tell her.

I got to the house and unlocked the door, took a shower, changed into sweatpants and a sports bra then I took my ass to sleep.

Time Skip
Rosalía's POV:

I unlocked my door and hurried inside I was so excited to see Y/n I've missed her all day.

When I got inside I didn't see her in the living room so I went to the kitchen.

"Hey babe" I said with a smile on my face

"Hey"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She didn't even look at me.

Damn what did I do?

"No babe or anything?"

"I'm not feeling it right now. I'm just tryna get something to eat and go to sleep, ok lía?"

Ok what the actual fuck. She never acted this way before even on bad days.

"Are you ok baby?" I said in a soft voice. She has a bad temper and I do not want to trigger it.

"Yeah I'm good" she said but she still wasn't looking at me.

"Really? because it seems like your almost annoyed that I'm here" I said getting mad.

"I'm not even doing anything bro" her eyes widened after she realized what she just called me.

"Look-

"Bro? Are you fucking serious Y/n? Something is obviously wrong so what is it?" I said as I began to raise my voice.

"Can you stop fucking yelling at me?"

"NO BECAUSE I NEED AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY YOUR ACTING LIKE THIS" I snapped.

"IM NOT DOING ANYTHING. IM JUST TIRED, OK? SHIT!" She yelled as she slammed the cabinet door closed.

"DON'T FUCKING SLAM SHIT"

"SHUT UP! GOD! YOUR MAKING ME EVEN MORE TIRED WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT"

"TIRED OF WHAT? OF ME?"

"What? No I-

"You know what save it. Talk to me when you get your shit together. And your sleeping on the couch." I said as I walked to our room.

"Lía wait I'm-

I cut her off by slamming the door in her face, she got me fucked up.

Y/n's POV:

-Sorry" I said finishing my sentence as she closed the door.

Fuck

I walked over to the couch and sat down. I'll fix this tomorrow because the headache I have right now is killing me.

You wouldn't have had a headache if you just told her instead of arguing with her

Shut the fuck up

You are aware your basically talking to your self right?

Ughh

I pulled the blanket over my head and tried to go sleep

TIME SKIP

It's 2 in the morning and I haven't slept at all. I can't sleep without lía.

I got up and made my way to our shared bedroom. I opened the door and saw that she was sleeping.

I got under the covers and pulled her into my arms then went to sleep.

Lía's POV:

I haven't slept at all. I can't sleep without being in Y/n's arms but I don't want her to know that so I just stayed in bed. I heard the door open and closed my eyes so she wouldn't know that I also couldn't sleep.

She got in bed and pulled me into her arms. I sighed as a smile replaced my frown and I snuggled into her. I was finally able to get some sleep.

Next Morning
Lía's POV:
I stretched as I opened my eyes only to see Y/n looking at me but she quickly looked away when she realized I was awake.

I rolled my eyes and went over to our bathroom so I could do what I had to do.

Y/n's POV:

I sighed thinking of a way to fix this shit. I'm just gonna wait until she comes out of the bathroom.

She came out of the bathroom and walked straight past me to the door and opened our bedroom door but I got up and closed it.

"Can we talk?"

"No."

"Lía please?" I begged. Ain't no way I'm losing her over that stupid ass argument

"Fine, make it quick." she said as she rolled her eyes

If she roll them bitches one more time I swear they going fall out

I sat down on the bed and patted my lap signaling her to come sit. She scoffed and turned away.

"I know you want to ma, cmon" I said because I know she loved when I called her that.

She rolled her eyes again then got up and sat on my lap facing me.

I took her left hand and and kissed her wedding ring.

"You see this?" I said as I tapped the ring. She nodded

"There a reason that your the one wearing it and not anybody else. It's because I only want to be with you. I could never get tired of you because you are my best friend and the love of my life and that will never change. I need you to know that even if we get in arguments I'll always be there for you. Do you understand?" I said as I maintained eye contact with her. She nodded and I could see the tears forming I her eyes.

"Good. I apologize for how I acted yesterday I didn't mean to blow up on you like that and I'm sorry for making you feel the way that I did."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you to tell me what was wrong. I should have let you tell me on your own." She said as her voice cracked and tears dropped from her eyes.

"It's ok ma, it's cool. You had a right to tell me off , the way I acted was not ok." I said as I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"Can you tell me what actually happened? Only if your ready of course."

"I uh I got fired. Stupid ass boss said I get mad to fast so I cussed him out and then he fired me."

"You do get mad fast babe" she said as she chuckled.

"Whatever" I mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She said with a pout.

"I thought you would've been mad" I said with my head down.

"I don't ever want you to feel like you have to hide things from me. You can always tell me anything you know why?" She said as she picked up my head.

"Cause we a forever thang, girl." I said with a big smile as I smacked her ass.

"That's right. And you hit too damn hard." She said while giggling.

She beautiful as fuck man, damn

"And by the way I'm actually happy that you got fired. That means you can work for me now so we can be together all the time." She said with that cute ass smile of hers.

This girl got me smiling like a damn fool

"I would love to ma" I said as I cupped her face and kissed her passionately.

"I love you" I said as we pulled away

"Show me how much you love me papi" she said as she started grinding on me

Shiii, say less

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tried
Idk how to write smut so....🤷🏾‍♀️
This is the longest one I've done
This was requested so I hoped y'all enjoyed it
Excuse any errors

✌🏾~Leena
1,348 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
218K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
9.7K 333 10
𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...