Flames Between Us (bxb) | ✔

By dreammcatcher

Sequel to Eat The Rich After his court case, Micah attempts to regain his livelihood with the help of Weston... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue - The Question
Epilogue - Surprise
Bonus Chapter: Micah tops Weston and they try exhibitionism
Bonus Chapter: The Passionate Honeymoon
Bonus Chapter: Weston and Micah in five years time
Untamed - New BxB Story

Chapter Ten

3.9K 267 52
By dreammcatcher

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

WESTON LOCKE

Over the last few weeks Micah had been staying at my apartment, hoping that Estella would eventually get the message and to leave us the hell alone. After the odd email here and there, for the last couple of days we had heard nothing from her.

I could tell it was starting to affect Micah, his efforts at work were starting to subside from his constant over-worrying but when the emails stopped, he calmed. That's all that I wanted, for him to feel safe and comfortable.

Coming home to him was one of the best feelings in the world, knowing that we could be together after having a stressful day. It was like all my worries and concerns went away, he was my cure for all things calm.

He had started teaching himself how to cook, so when I came in after him there was something for us both to eat. I loved how caring he was, we both had long days at work but he never once complained about having to make dinner, he just did it.

His cooking kills had improved tremendously, although he did say that he was following recipes from all of the different cookbooks that I have. Not that I was complaining and he seemed to enjoy it too. Certainly took his mind off what was happening outside of my apartment.

Just as I start packing my things up for the end of the day I noticed Micah's name pop up on my phone. Pressing down on the call button and raising it up to my ear. "Hey," I say through the line.

"Hey," he says back. "So I just remembered that I left my laptop at home and I've got some things on my harddrive that I wanted to work on. I'm gonna go and collect it." He tells me.

"No need," I shake my head. "I can get Darryl to take me there after work and I can collect it for you."

"Really?" He questions sounding unsure. "It's out of your way."

"Doesn't bother me," I shrug as I take a step out of my office and switch off the light. "I'll be home in like an hour."

"Okay," Micah sighs. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Let me do that," I shake my head as I walk through the empty office and down through the stairwell.

"You're not going to get my laptop and make dinner West," he says and I can tell that he rolled his eyes.

"I won't be long," I say as I reach the ground floor.

"And I'm hungry," he states. "So tell me what you want so I can make it."

A laugh slips by my lips at his words. "Fine, what about fajitas or something? That's pretty easy."

Micah hums in approval. "Sounds good to me."

"Great, see you later."

"Bye," his voice dips before cutting off the call.

Once I was outside Darryl was already waiting for me, climbing into the back of his car and telling him to take me straight to Micah's flat. The traffic at this time is nowhere near as bad at rush hour, not having to stop every two seconds because of traffic lights and pedestrians walking out in front of you.

When Darryl pulls up twenty-five minutes later I ask him to wait on the curb, pushing the door open and taking myself up to his apartment.

Raising my fist to knock against the door and waiting for a few moments before Valentina swing the door open and smiled back at me. "Weston," she says brightly. "Micah isn't here."

"I know," I nod to her. "I'm just picking up something for him."

"Oh," Valentina grins as she opens the door wider and welcomes me in.

"Thanks," I nod to her once. "How are you Valentina?"

"Good," she says as she shuts the door behind me. "A little lonely without Micah but I know it's what's best."

My eyes settle on her and I smile. "You haven't heard anything or anything suspicious has happened?"

Valentina's brown eyes flick around the room as she hums. "Not that I think of," she says as she places her hands against her hips and shakes her head.

"I'm glad," I say.

"Me too, your ex seems fucking crazy." Her eyes widen as she speaks.

I stifle a laugh because she was correct. "And that's exactly why Micah isn't here."

"Well I'm glad that you guys are together," she says gently as she walks towards the sofas and collapses down onto the material.

"Me too," I nod once before making my  way into Micah's room.

Looking down to his desk that was cluttered with paper, books and pens. Digging out from underneath his desk and pulling out his laptop and throwing it to the bed, unplugging his charger and placing it next to his laptop.

As I stand I take a quick overlooking glance at his desk, something instantly catching my eye. Rotating my body to face the desk and reaching down for the thick file that was laying on the wood.

My name was written on the front, along with a case number and the name of a detective.

"What the?" I mumble to myself as I flick open the files and scan my eyes over the pages.

Feeling my heart thrash inside my chest at what I was reading, multiple accusations of committing data fraud, business fraud with evidence, case studies, texts, emails, pictures.

My fingers couldn't work quick enough to look to the next page, glancing down at the bottom where I saw Micah's name and his signature on multiple pages. Declaring his true likeness of the authentication of the documents that had been produced.

I hated that my stomach began to twist in knots, there were things in the folder that only Micah and I had spoke about. There was no actual way that someone else would know these things.

Pages upon pages of examples of wrongful doings in the workplace, exploiting clients and stealing their data. All of this information to try and sue me and the company for all that we have got.

Why would he try to destroy my business?

None of it was true, everything was twisted to try and suit the claim. Never have I committed fraud or exploited my clients to third party institutions. Not one sentence in this folder was true, pure evil lies to try and sabotage my livelihood.

Emails and texts altered to insinuate that I was planning severe criminal actions, setting me up for a fall that I would not be able to recover from. Financially or emotionally.

Clutching onto his laptop, charger and the thick paged folder as I storm out of his flat.

"Oh bye Weston!" Valentina shouts but I don't respond.

Climbing into Darryl's car as we drive back to my apartment, clenching my teeth before I started shouting and thrashing in the back seat. Anger was fueling every part of my body, noticing that my hands were shaking aggressively.

Once we get back to my apartment I throw open the car door and rush up to the penthouse quicker than I've ever done before. Pushing my master key through the security passes and taking my main key to get into my apartment.

When I swing the door open Micah was stood with his back to me, plating up our dinner whilst listening to the radio.

The sound of the door alarms him and he turns to me with a bright smile. "Oh you're back," he says. "Food is ready."

My feet carry me to the kitchen counter, standing opposite as he mixes the chicken with the peppers. His eyes peeking up at me every so often as I stare down at him. "What's the matter?" He questions as he stops moving his hands.

I release the file and throw it down in front of him. "What's this?" I state harshly.

Micah's blue eyes dip at the tone of my voice, his eyes trailing down to the file in front of me. "I don't know," he responds. "I've never seen it before."

"Don't lie to me," I snap and Micah flinches.

"I'm not lying?" He says quietly, shocked from the situation. "I don't even know what that is."

I flex an eyebrow at him. "Like your signatures aren't over every inch of that fucking file."

"What?" He exhales sharply as he picks up the folder and flicks through it, his expression dropping by the second.

Slowly his eyes trail up to mine. "I didn't make this West," he tells me as he shakes his head. "You actually think I'd do something like this?"

"There are things in here Micah that only you and I spoke about," I slam my hand down onto the kitchen counter. "Built up a case to try and fucking sue the company for money."

He stares back at me in shock, watching as his eyes fill with tears. "I didn't do this," he tells me, this throat clenching in the process. "Someone has forged my signature, I never sent anyone those emails or texts. Or any information. I've not said a single word to anyone."

"It was in your room," my eyes narrow towards him, my voice coming out harshly.

Micah blinks back at me, his lips parting as he flicks his eyes between mine. "Oh my God," he takes a step away from the kitchen island. "Oh my God. This is Estella, she fucking planted it at my house for you to see."

I couldn't even take in his words my body was vibrating from frustration.

"She hacked your system, she took your company's data. Got into emails, texts, everything so that she could find out things. My address, private things that you've spoken about." Micah blinks once before a tear rolls down his cheek. "You really think that I could have done this?"

For a second I think about what has already happened with Estella, she could have done this but it would have been some serious effort to just try and fuck up our relationship.

"So instead of just coming here calmly to ask me what it was, you just want to start shouting at me and point the finger." He shakes his head, choking on his words slightly. "It's like you don't even know me West, you really think I'd do this to you after everything we've been through?"

The look in his eyes broke me, stupidly jumping to conclusions when this is exactly what Estella would have wanted. Make it as believable as possible so that I wouldn't think twice about accusing someone else.

Micah shakes his head and wipes his eyes once more, collecting his coat from the stool seat. "Enjoy the meal." He says bluntly before walking towards my apartment door.

"Where are you going?" I ask desperately, trying my hardest to collect some form of apology in my mouth but everything sounded like a fucking disease.

He turns back to me and holds his hands up. "Oh sorry, thought you wouldn't have wanted to be with your boyfriend who is about to sue your fucking company." He says sarcastically before grabbing onto the door handle.

"Micah, wait," I call out for him as I take a step closer.

The door slams loudly behind him and my heart sinks deep into my chest. The light hum of the radio rings in my ears as I stare back at the door, unsure of the emotions that were riding through my body.

"Fuck," I shout out as I slam my palms down onto the marble counter.

Trying my hardest to control my breathing before I lost control completely.

. . .

Read up to chapter 16 on Patreon!
Www.Patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Hello my loves! What did you think of this chapter???

I hate it when my babies fight but emotions are super high right now and I feel bad for both of them

Should West have instantly accused Micah of sabotaging his business?

What do you think is gonna happen!

Hope everyone is good!

See you guys on the next one, love Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: savanna.rose.x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 14.3K 52
Oliver is lost in a world that he loved. A desire to paint to his hearts content, any form of distraction from his recent heartbreak. Attempting to...
702K 31.3K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
402K 20.9K 57
This story starts out with me in jail... and ends with me in jail. But that's sort of suitable for a story about myself, is it not? This is more or l...
130K 9.1K 36
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...