PARADISE| I-LAND

By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. " Mnet and Belift Lab " I-LAND" OC x K More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
PART TWO
TWENTY-ONE
HYBE JAPAN BOY GROUP UPDATE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THRITY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
...𝘛𝘙𝘠 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕

TEN

3.9K 122 1
By Manon_Dixon_Jones

"     ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ʟʟ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 3 - part 5

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Once again. It was D-day.
Raina found herself in the same position she had been in before the first test. Except this time, she was the centre. After everyone had sorted out their feelings, practice went extremely smoothly. Everyone helped each other and they were able to overcome the slump they had been in. Raina's fingers drummed the same pattern against her knees nervously. Raina was wearing black ripped jeans and a white AC/DC graphic shirt and a red bomber jacket. Her hands were decorated with rings. They all did one final run through.

They had to do better.
They had to.

In the monitor room. All the producers sat, waiting for the second test to begin.

"We met the I-LANDERs for the first time. There were a lot of those who were not ready. Teamwork is very important for this test since it's the key element." Zico explained. A part of Zico hoped Raina was able to help the team fix the division he had seen.

Raina stood between Heeseung and Yoonwon as they all huddled together.

"Let's take this very seriously, with the intention of not letting anyone get disqualified," Seon spoke to his team. Raina then put her hand in the middle and everyone followed.

"Who are we?" She asked.

"I-LANDER!" Everyone shouted as they threw their arms up. And then everyone their way to the gate, shouting encouraging cheers. Raina stood at the front as everyone else stood beside and behind her. Just before the gate opened to the stage, Raina took a deep breath. Let's fuck some shit up. Raina thought to herself as she walked onto the stage.

"They all look serious." Rain said as he watched the I-LANDERs come out of the gate. Sung Deuk nodded in agreement.

"Look at Raina's eyes." Everyone in the room looked towards I-LAND's only female contestant and saw her narrowed eyes. They could practically see flames in them and Zico had to force himself not to smile. The Raina he knew was back.

[Remeber Raina has part one instead of Heeseung. Imagine Heeseung sharing Part 2 with K]

[Part 1 Raina]

It's on fire

[All]

Fire
Fire

[Part 5 Jaebeom]

When I wake up in my room
I have nothing

[Part 6 Sunoo]

After the sun sets, I sway as I walk

[Part 7 Seon]

I'm completely drunk, drunk
I'm swearing on the streets

[Part 8 Taeyong]

I've lost it, I'm like a crazy guy
Everything's a mess, living like

[Part 2 K and Heeseung]

Live however you want, it's yours anyway
stop trying, it's okay to lose

[Part 3 Jungwon]

Errbody say La la la la la
(La la la la la)
Say La la la la la
(La la la la la)

[Part 4 Geonu]

Throw your hands up, scream, burn it up

[Part 1 Raina]

It's on fire

*dance break*
.
.
.
.

[Part 1 Raina]

It's on fire
(Eh eh oh eh oh)

[All]

Set everything on fire
Bow wow wow
(Eh eh oh eh oh)
Set everything on fire
Bow wow wow

[Part 10 Yoonwon]

All you with a lot of fear, come here

[Part 11 EJ]

All you who are suffering, come here

[Part 9 Sunghoon]

Lift up your fists, all night long

[All]

Fire

[Part 12- Tak-ki]

With marching footsteps

[Part 2 Heeseung]

Run
And go crazy

*dance break*
.
.
.

[All]

Set everything on fire
Bow wow wow

[All]

Set everything on fire
Bow wow wow
(Fire fire)
(Fire fire)
Set everything on fire
Bow wow wow
(Fire fire)
(Fire fire)
Set everything on fire
Bow wow wow

[Part 1 Raina]

I'll forgive you

"What I liked most was Raina's last facial expression. I think it could be the highlight of today's performance." Zico said to the others.

"They did better than I expected. The collaborative choreography that shows teamwork. The jump was good. Although building the pyramid looked unstable, I thought it wasn't that bad." Rain explained his thoughts.

"To seem more appealing, I told them to show different expressions. They've shown that they can successfully do that, even if it's just a little bit, so I do want to give them a good score." Sun Deuk said. He was very impressed by the group's improvement.

"I agree. Their expression impacted the performance and made it memorable, especially Tak-ki, Raina, K and Sunoo. Their expressions matched the lyrics and atmosphere." Podgg said.

Back in the lobby. Everyone sat and waited for the results, Raina continued to drum her fingers against her legs. She didn't want to give her hopes up by saying they did well, because she didn't know for sure. But compared to the first test, Raina did know they did better. The question was whether or not they did well enough to avoid eliminating anyone.

"Everyone we did well today." Heeseung praised everyone.

"We did well regardless of what scores we may get." He continued before the alarm signal went off. Causing Raina to once again jump in her seat and curse quietly under her breath, wary of the mic she had on her.

"The teamwork test result will be announced now. First the elimination table. The average of the individual's score is the team's score, and that score will determine the number of disqualified members. You, yourselves will decide whom to eliminate. Now, from the teamwork test, the individual score and the final team score will be revealed. "

"Please let us be okay." Raina prayed quietly to herself. As the individual scores appeared.

80
83
66
70
71
67
65
68
62
88

"Woah!" Everyone cheered when they saw 88 come on the screen. But the next number caused them to cheer louder.

89

"Yes!" Yoonwon cheered. As the last two scores showed up.

69
75

Everyone waited for the teamwork score to be revealed. And when it was.

"Please. Please." Raina muttered as she clenched her hands nervously.

78

Raina let out a long breath. She was relieved it was a better score, but it wasn't a good enough score to keep everyone in I-LAND.

"By the test results, 4 people will be eliminated. From now, the I-LANDERs with the top 7 scores will be revealed."

EJ- 70
Sunoo-71

"Good job Sunoo! You too EJ" Raina cheered.

Tak-ki - 75

Raina who sat next to Tak-ki cheered and ruffled his hair.

Sunghoon- 80

"Go Hoonie" Raina shouted with a grin. Sunghoon rolled his eyes at the nickname.

Heeseung- 83

"That's my best friend!" Raina said in English. Heeseung laughed at her.

Raina- 88

"Woah!" Everyone cheered for their female counterpart. Raina grinned, extremely happy with her score.

"We'll now reveal the first place I-LANDER who can use the exemption pass."

Raina met K's eyes and spoke to him.

"I bet you've got the highest score." K shook his head, denying.

"I don't think so-" he was cut off by everyone shouting as 1st place was revealed.

89- K

Raina laughed and cheered along with the others. Before raising her eyebrows and giving him the 'I told you so' look, to which he grinned at her.

" The exemption pass can be used on any of the four people who are chosen to be eliminated. You can use it on yourself. However, in case you use the elimination exemption card, the next elimination candidate will be eliminated. Voting will begin in two hours."

And once again, the countdown began. And everyone's happiness was short-lived as they all once again, had to lose members. 

After everyone had gone back to their room, Raina decided to be alone for a little bit, so she sat on the couch in the I-LAND living pace in deep thought. Even with the second-highest score, she was at risk of being eliminated, she always has been. But the way Raina saw it, if she was one of the four to be eliminated, there was a reason for it.

"What has got you thinking so hard?" Raina didn't need to turn around to know who it was. She felt him sit next to her, she could feel the warmth radiating off him and had to force herself not to lean into him.

"K..." Raina began slowly, making him look at her.

"If I'm eliminated-" K cut Raina harshly.

"Who said you'd be eliminated?" K questioned, genuinely confused as to where she got that idea. Out of everyone, he knew Raina was the least likely to get eliminated.

"Just. If I'm eliminated, don't use the elimination exemption card on me." Raina said as she ignored K's question. She realised it was unlikely that she'll be eliminated but there was still a chance.

"But-" Raina interrupted K's argument by grabbing his hands into her own. She instantly noticed the size difference between them.

"K. Just say to me you won't use it on me." She asked him. They stared at each other for a minute before K nodded slowly. At his affirmation, Raina let go of his hands.

"Okay, good." Raina said. It was K's turn to ask Raina something.

"Raina. If you had the elimination exemption, how would you choose to use it?" He asked. Raina sighed, that was something she hasn't thought of.

"Well. If someone who I felt was a good suit for the team was a part of the four. I guess I would save them. I would also think about the next elimination candidate, if I think that person is worth not using the card then I wouldn't. But all I can say is to go with your instincts." Raina expressed. She knew she couldn't tell him how to use his benefit, but she could offer some guidance. K slowly nodded his head in deep thought. Raina decided to leave him for a bit, so Raina gave K a soft pat on the shoulder before walking back to her room to pack up her stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 209 27
It's an experimental book. -Jakehoon -Might include grammatical and spelling mistakes. Please ignore (English is not my first language) Best ranking...
360 48 8
As the only female contestant on I-LAND, Baek Jia faces loneliness, love, and friendship over three months, creating memories and bonds of a lifetime...
177K 13.8K 33
"𝑻𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏. 𝑻𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉." 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂·𝒅𝒆𝒏·𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒖·𝒅𝒆 /ˈ𝑺𝑯ä�...
168K 4.6K 20
જ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝗕𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 that remained unknown to the world for numerous years. A company known for...