One Choice | Taehyung & Jimin...

By armyfabrics

What if ONE CHOICE could change stories, and happy endings? WARNINGS - Mature Content, Angst Started - May 2... More

Preview
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
Epilogue
Author's Note

27.

68 4 0
By armyfabrics

You walked into your neighborhood park with your hands in the pocket of your jeans. You wanted to take a walk around the park to emit the boredom out of your life. 

You had asked Jimin to come with you to the park, but he apparently had to stay back in his music class for missing yesterday's class. The reason he missed yesterday's class was because he came over to your place to have a movie marathon, even though the both of you did more than just watch movies.

That night still left a tingling sensation on your skin. The way his lips molded against yours, the warmth of his skin on yours, your fingers tracing patterns on his bare chest and back. The way he moaned when you grinded your clothed core against his bulge while straddling him and making out with him.

It was a bummer the night had to end the way it ended. You wish you could have felt more and seen more of him. But Jimin promised you it wasn't going to stay long like this and you believed him. 

Walking further into the park, you were met with running children and walking adults. There was no one of your age, everyone was probably preparing for the prom that was going to take place next weekend. Every single student was excited, including yourself. This was going to be your first high school dance, and you were glad you were going with someone. You were always afraid you'd never find a date to your prom.

As you walked deeper and deeper into the park, you reached the fountain and found a familiar back sitting down over there. You walked over to him and saw him staring at the ground in deep thought, or maybe he had just zoned out. The boy did love zoning out a lot.

"Hey Tae", you waved in front of his face to wake him from his reverie. He looked up at you gave you his cheeky boxy smile, which immediately brought a smile to your face too. He got up and pulled you into a hug inhaling the scent of your hair. You both stayed like that for a minute until he pulled away and looked at you with fondly eyes. 

"What made you come here?", you asked him.

"Just wanted to clear my head off things, what about you?"

"I just wanted to walk for sometime in peace", you shrugged.

"So can we walk together?", he asked you shyly and you nodded at him grinning.

The both of you walked around the park next to each talking about a lot of stuff. Taehyung told you about everything Aera had done to him, and how much he hates her now. You also told him about school and Scrooge's class. You didn't tell him about Jimin because you didn't know how he'd react.

You didn't think he'd react in a negative way. Taehyung was the first person who told you that Jimin had a crush on you. You denied it at that time while he was just teasing you. Well, now if you told him, one thing was for sure, he'd tease the shit out of you.

When you were walking, Taehyung came to a sudden stop. You halted too and looked at him questioningly. He looked into your eyes as if he was searching for some answers but couldn't find anything worthwhile. He took a deep breath and exhaled it with a sigh. It was clear he wanted to say something but couldn't get it out.

"Is something wrong Tae?", you questioned him.

"Y/N remember when you confessed to me about your feelings that night?", you nodded to his question unsure where this was going.

"Well after you left and I started dating Aera, I thought a lot about my feelings and I guess in a few weeks I realised that Aera was not the person I loved, it was.."

"It was?"

"It was you Y/N, It was you I loved"

You were pretty sure you looked baffled by what just came out of his mouth. Did he just say that?

What was he even saying? And why was he saying this now? When you had moved on with Jimin and had a make out session with him less than 24 hours ago?
You just stared at him as he continued speaking, or rather confessing.

"I was stupid, stupid to not realize it sooner and even more stupid cause even when I realized, I didn't come running to you. Well, the truth is I didn't know how to approach this situation, after everything that happened the other night. I so badly wanted to be with you. When I found out Aera was a douchebag, I wanted cry in your arms and just earn back everything that we were before she came along. I wanted to correct my mistake in whichever fucking way it was possible"

"So Y/N will you give me a chance to make you mine? To be your boyfriend just like you wanted me to?", he asked you politely, yet his eyes were filled with hope.

This was the kind of moment where you wanted to cry so badly. Six months ago, this was everything you ever wanted in your life. The past you would have jumped at this opportunity and said yes to Taehyung. But, the current you was confused, fuzzy and indecisive. 

The situation was that there were two roads, one which leads to Taehyung who is exciting, funny, your best friend and the guy you have loved all your life. On the other side though was Jimin, who wasn't there your entire life but was there for you when you needed him the most. He was caring, bubbly, and the guy you clearly had a crush on currently, or it may even be more than that.

"I don't know Taehyung, I'm not so sure", you said without looking at him. Your eyes were fixed to the ground, and your hands were fidgeting.

"Why not Y/N?"

"It wouldn't be right, Tae"

He looked at you tears already forming in his eyes and asked,

"Is - Is there someone else?"

You looked up at him and slowly nodded your head. His expression sank and his face became more paler if it was possible. Yet, he put on his no expression face which looked so calm but was so frightening at the same time.

"Who is it?"

"Jim - Jimin", you muttered slowly but he heard it.

"Are you guys dating?", he asked you a question again very calmly.

You looked up at him and said, "No. No but we have kissed", you saw him clench his wrists but after a few seconds he unclenched them though you could tell he was still jealous and furious.

"Was he good Y/N?"

"What?"

"Was he good at kissing you Y/N?", he was moving forward and you kept moving backwards until your back hit a wall. You could see want in his eyes, not the same kind of want you saw in Jimin's eyes last night, this expression of want in Taehyung's was mixed with anger.

Once he was close enough to you, his height hovered over you making you feel weak and small. You felt over powered at feeble in front of him. You could just curl up into a ball and yet not feel so small. He eyes were piercing into your soul inaudibly asking you to give into him

"Tae what are you doing?", you could feel yourself go breathless with his close proximity.

"You didn't answer my question"

His eyes were pitch black and it was scaring the shit out of you.

"Tae you're making me uncomf -", he cut you off by kissing you.

By fucking kissing you.

His lips crashed against yours as his hands pinned your wrists against the wall behind you. His lips were soft, but he was kissing you harshly as if he was trying to prove a point. Trying to prove to you that he was better than all the other guys out there. That he was the best you could get.

It took a minute for you to comprehend what was going on, and think clearly. Once you were in your right senses, you struggled against him but managed to push him back. He was panting and you noticed his cheeks were stained with fresh tears.

"What the hell Taehyung?", you screamed at him.

Realization finally seemed to hit him and he looked as if he came to him senses. When he took in what he had just done, his eyes went wide as he looked at you apologetically.

"Y/N I'm so sorry", he walked toward you but stopped when you took a step back. This is definitely not how he wanted things to go.

Not being able to take it all anymore, you muttered a small 'sorry' to him, and just ran out of the park all the way to your home. He tried running after you but understood it would be of no use, and the both of you really needed to calm down and let things settle down. He needed to understand that you had moved on now. 

When you reached your house, you ran to your bed, curled yourself up in a huge blanket and stayed there despite sleep not calling you tonight, until the next morning when you had to go to school and face Taehyung.. and probably Jimin too.

Being done with everything, you called it quits and decided to skip school today, because you were in no state of seeing anyone who didn't have a solution to these stupid teenage problems that you have only seen in TV series and movies before.

Your life was getting more complicated and you hated that.

A/N - Please vote.. thanks guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.1K 54
"Taehyung-" "Now, I want you to get something into that pretty little head of yours..." "You. Are. Mine." He's fighting for her while she's having...
94.4K 1.5K 15
Looking for angst ??? Well you're on the right book👍 If you're not a person who is interested in reading a whole story this is the best book for you...
4.1K 1.2K 57
What if your ideal type is actually not ideal? What if life takes unexpected turns as you end up finding solace in someone you never expected to? G...
115K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020