Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian Tra...

Bởi HarukiUsagi46

What if both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian end up traveling back to the past after the two of them fall from the... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 Story Ended
New Book

Chapter 36

9.4K 427 47
Bởi HarukiUsagi46

Wei Wuxian arrived at the front of NeverNight city, he stood behind the other cultivator listen to what they are saying about him and the Wen.

"Sect leader Jin said that all four clan is holding a meeting inside NeverNight. Look, Sect leader Jin and other clan leader decide to display the Wens corpse for three days. And they decide to scatter the cremains ash of their leader this is for demonstration of justice."

"That ghost general was fierce. He came to ask for punishment but then he went crazy and killed many people at Jinlintai again. I am glad that I wasn't there."

"He is indeed a dog that was trained by Wei Wuxian."

"I wonder why did Wei Wuxian make something like that, something he can't control."

"Why didn't he chained that fierce mad corpse down? He should know that it will cause a backfire for him. With something like this happen, I do say when that time come it won't be far."

"The Jin clan is really unfortunate. Even more the the Lan Clan is more unfortunate."

The people who stand in front of NeverNight city, they didn't know that Wei Wuxian has been standing behind them all along, they keep on talking bad about him and the Wens.

"Over 30 people were killed in Qiongqi road. Half of them were from the Lan clan, they were there to help repress the trouble."

Lan Xichen tighten his jaw at what he is hearing, "It was their own fault for following Jin Zixun to Qiongqi road, how can they blame Wei gongzi like this. If this happen again, I will definitely stop Jin Zixun from taken our disciple with him."

Wei Wuxian look up at the Wen who is handing from the top of the wall, they are hanging like ragged doll on display.

'They don't deserve this, I know that the Jin won't let them leave Jinlintai alive. Revenge....I will get revenge for them for Wen Ning and for Wen Qing.'

"At least they finally burn the ghost general to ashes. Otherwise, he will go around all day long haunting us, it will make me have a sleepless night. This ending served the Wen right. The ghost general and his sister, the two of them were burn to death, they got burn to ashes."

"Wei Wuxian should know who is the boss. Every clan leader already made it clear, they are making a meeting tonight on how to deal with Wei Wuxian. What a relief!"

"From now on he should stay in his cave and never come out. He should behave himself, it be wise of him to stay silent. If he come out again...."

"Right once he come out again, then....."

Wei Wuxian decide to speak up, he can't stand these cultivator slandering him and the Wens, "then you will do what?"

The cultivator turn around to see Wei Wuxian standing right behind them. Dark energy of mist came out from Wei Wuxian Chenqing and his body.

"Is Chenqing! Is Chenqing!" One of the Jin clan look at the flute in Wei Wuxian hand.

They all surrounded Wei Wuxian, with their sword out. It was a bad idea for them, Wei Wuxian put his flute to his lip and started to play.

"Report to Sect leader Jin, now!"

Before the message can get to Jin Guangshan, a dark mist came out and knock them all down to the ground, they can't move a inches.

"Are you all done talking? About how to deal with me?"

"Wei Wuxian, if you are that capable, then go to the meeting with all the clan to see if you can compete with all of the clan leader there instead of fighting low rank and defenseless cultivator like us....you won't be able to prove how capable you are!"

Wei Wuxian use his power to speed walk over to the one who was talking, he put his hand to that Jin disciple neck.

"Don't kill me!" He begged for his life.

"Low rank cultivator. Why should I bother to tolerate with a low rank like you? What do you have anything against me? Alway pushing me, always. But one thing you are right about. Every prey has it perpetrator, I shouldn't waste my time on you."

He let go of that Jin disciple, he got up to walk into NeverNight with a sinister smirk on his face.

In NeverNight, Wei Wuxian is sitting on top the roof of the palace that once belong to Wen Ruohan. He listen to Jin Guangshan going on and on and on about how to take him down and how evil he is and how he save the Wen from their death.

This got him to laugh at what Jin Guangshan just said.

They all look up to see Wei Wuxian sitting on then roof laughing at them.

"Jiang Cheng, I can't believe you are part of this. You have fallen into Jin Guangshan trap. Family can't go against family, you should know that, even if you are a clan leader. What important is your family, the reputation of Jiang clan doesn't matter. What matter is to stand up for your family and your brother," Jiang Fengmian is giving Jiang Cheng a talk about what is important and what is not important.

"I know a-die, I will remember your word," 'I won't go against Wei Wuxian, after seeing that he gave up his core for me, I will and never go against him.'

"Wei ying! How dare you show up here?!"

"My name is not for someone like you to said. Why can't I be here? Have you forgotten already? During the sunshot campaign, I have fought five thousand men along, not to mention three thousand. Beside , my appearance is what you all wanted, right?"

He looked at the people below, people who call themselves righteousness when they are not at all.

"Save your breath from finding my den and you can burn me tomorrow!"

"Arrogant brat!" Nie Mingjue shouted to Wei Wuxian.

"Da ge! You know Wei Xiong isn't arrogant," Huaisang can only hear his brother sigh at the comment.

"Sect leader Nie, I have alway been arrogant like this."

Soon Wei Wuxian turn his attention to Jin Guangshan, "Sect leader Jin, I have a question for you. Who said that if Wen Qing and Wen Ning went to Jinlintai to ask for punishment, he would end this? And who is that saying he would scatters the cremains  the rest of the Wen last dregs  and me?"

"Those are two different things. Wei Wuxian, the assault at the Qiongqi road, you kill more then one hundred of the Jin disciple. That one thing. You let Wen Ning committed more murder is another thing."

"Sect leader Jin, about the assault at Qiongqi road, who was the target that they wanted it? Whose death is it that they wanted? Who plotted that assault? Who was it that fell into that trap? Ultimately, who was the one that keep on provoking me actively? Now please tell me, how can I control Wen Ning to committed murders from a mile away from Jinlintai."

The other clan leader butt in and said what they want, they don't even know the detail of what happen. They just want to make up more story to target Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian can only laugh at them, saying such thing like he brutally kill other people there at Qiongqi road.

"I see now, are you saying that if you want to kill me, you want to do whatever you want with me. And if I want to protect myself, I must be careful not to hurt this person, not hurt that person. If I die, it is because of my own fault and my bad luck. You can ambush me and I can't fight back. Isn't that right?"

This clan leader Yao, is still accusing Wei Wuxian of killing those innocent people at Qiongqi road.

This got Wei Wuxian angry, "then what about those people at the burial mound, those Wen cultivator are innocent people too. Why did you involve them?!"

Sect leader Yao can't say anything else against Wei Wuxian because what he says was right, those Wen at burial mound, they were indeed innocent.

One of the disciple ask Wei Wuxian about what did the Wen offered him with? Why does he have to protect the Wen so hard for?

Wei Wuxian is getting irritated by the question Jin Guangshan ask him, he ask him what will get by fighting all against one, does he want to be a hero or a martyr. He think that Wei Wuxian want to be above all else and everyone else just because he is stronger then them.

Jiang Cheng just standing there looking up at Wei Wuxian, he can't even said anything to protect his shixiong. He doesn't want all clan to go against the Jiang Clan, all he can do is, hearing voice that accuse thing against Wei Wuxian.

(All I can said is, Jiang Cheng is a coward, he got brainwash by all the other clan leader)

A disciple from Nie clan accuse Wei Wuxian of casting a spell on Jin Zixun. Wei Wuxian know what they are thinking, they are trying to get him to admit that he has cast an evil spell on Jin Zixun, he won't fall for it.

"Then let me ask you this, what proof do you have to prove it was my doing?"

With no answer to his question, they back question him. Question if he has any proof that is wasn't his doing.

"Shall I ask you this then. Why not you then?" Wei Wuxian pointed his flute at that disciple.

"You haven't found the evidence to prove that this is your doing, am I right?"

He can't even answer Wei Wuxian question, he defend himself saying that he isn't like Wei Wuxian, who doesn't know what is right and wrong and that he is talking nonsense. He even think that Wei Wuxian is the suspect of putting the curse on Jin Zixun.

He went on saying how Wei Wuxian had a grudge on Jin Zixun one year ago. This got Wei Wuxian to laugh, "I think you are the one who is talking nonsense here. You are correct, I knew him from one year ago and if I want to kill him, I could have done it one year ago. Why in the world would I still keep him alive until now? Character like him, I already forget about him in just four days, not to mention probably a year now."

Wei Wuxian laugh at how can these people call themselves cultivator righteous. They didn't even give Wei Wuxian a trial to explain thing, they didn't even protect those who are innocent and here they are, saying slandering thing about him.

One of the disciple from other clan say a nonsense thing at Wei Wuxian. Thing that make Wei Wuxian laugh, "You said that you admire me before. When I never saw you before and why are you admiring me? Since I am at disadvantage, you suddenly join hand with them helping them yell and shout at me?"

Wei Wuxian laugh, his laugh turn into cry, "Your admiration for me is so cheap! You said that you and I are irreconcilable from now on. It does not make any difference for me, I don't care if you are stance or not. Both your hatred and admiration are all cheap! How dare you approach me with that kind of trifle ?"

"Wei Wuxian!"

"A-Xian!"

The same disciple shot his arrow toward Wei Wuxian, it hit him in his heart, but nothing happen.

He pull out the arrows, his dark energy suck the blood back, the blood was gone. He threw the arrow back toward that person, it struck him in his heart.

Sect leader Yao call Wei Wuxian vicious for killing the disciple who shot the arrow at him.

"Vicious you said? He dare to shoot his arrow at me, he should have know what will happen if he missed his target."

Wei Wuxian think about all the thing these righteous people call him. He think why not just said it out, why not do what they think he is....a demonic cultivation person.

"Since you been calling me "demonic cultivator"  Don't count on me to be mercy to you, let's get this battle started?"

"Xichen, do you see that? Jin Guangyao is smirking, he is not the same person you and I use to know. You need to be careful around him," Lan Xichen can see this, he see a two face of Jin Guangyao.

"I will Mingjue xiong, I will be careful around him." 'I use to think he is a nice, sweet and kind person but seeing him in with this different face. I don't know what to think anymore or I don't know how to be around him anymore.'

Wei Wuxian started to play on his flute, the music resonated throughout the battle field. The resentment within him is now coming out, it is heading towards the people from below Wei Wuxian.

"Look Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is leaving the battle field, why isn't he staying to fight along side us?" This got Nie Mingjue angry.

"Da ge, I think he is using you and other clan leader. He want to take all the credit for taken down Wei xiong," listen to Nie Huaisang saying this, Jin Zixuan and his mother now understand that they need to tell Jin Guangshan to step down from been their clan leader.

"Lan Zhan, this is where I also heard the same flute sound. Even when I stop playing, the other flute sound still went on. Whoever it is, they are using a music that doesn't belong to their flute, they altered Chenqing instructions."
*************************************************************************
That it is for this chapter....see you in the next chapter. Enjoy now!!!!!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

56.6K 2.1K 37
What will happen if you got transmigrated in MDZS as Wei Wuxian's sister? What will you do? How will you save your brother's life? And what powers do...
168K 7.9K 43
Wangxian Fanfiction Read the MDZS novel first or watched the 'The Untamed' drama to understand the story. This is a FANFICTION story. #1-lanwanji 03...
38.8K 2.3K 54
MDZS Fanfic Wei Ying was left behind unintentionally by his parents, he been long living in the street of Yilling that he no longer sees himself capa...
26.3K 1.1K 24
An au fanfic of Modern!Wei Wuxian and Modern!Jiang Yanli 'transmigrated' back to the ancient China after the original Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli died...