Chapter 19

Continue from the last chapter
*****************************************************
"My Yu clan of Meishan have existed in this cultivation world for hundreds of year now. We never hear of some outrageous clan like Wang clan of Yinchuan, what kind of nonsense are you sprouting. What filthy gutter did you come from? You low life clan. Is your whole clan a low life like you? How dare you talk to me about superiors and inferior. Let me tell you who is superior and who is inferior. I am superior and you are inferior," Madam Yu put her foot on Wang Lingjiao head.

She step on Wang Lingjiao head even harder when Wang Lingjiao try to get up from the floor.

After Madam Yu is finished, she got her foot off of Wang Lingjiao head, she turn around to look at her two most faithful servant. She gave them a nod to her head to let them know that they should finish off the Wen clan.

The two of them gave a nod back, soon enough they taken down all of the Wen clan in the main hall with a slash to their throat or in their stomach.

Jiang  Cheng and Wei Wuxian watch in surprise as how fast these two are taken down the Wen clan.

Wang Lingjiao starting to get nervous and afraid that she might died by Madam Yu best servant.  She even talking more nonsense at how Wen Chao won't spare them if he find out they didn't something to her.

"You didn't even spare us just now, your asking us to spare you?" One of Madam Yu servant speak to Wang Lingjiao with a mock in her voice.

"No matter what you do to our home? Burn it down, turn it into supervisory for the Wen clan, we will fight hard to protect our home!"

Madam Yu gave her two servant another one of those head movement, they understand their mistress meaning. She let them know that is time to end this vile women down already.

Just when they are about to kill Wang Lingjiao, she scream out, "Wen zuliu! Help me!"

Wen zuliu flew in from the window and kicked the two servant backwards.

"Core melting hand," Madam Yu is surprise to see someone like him here.

"Purple spider," Wen Zuliu greeted Madam Yu in return.

Wang Lingjiao tell Wen zuliu to kill Madam Yu but he isn't doing that

"Wen Zuliu?" Madam Yu asked.

"Core melting hand. He melt cultivator golden core, leaving them to become a normal human. There core can't return into their body."

"Wasn't your name use to be Zhao Zuliu? It wasn't Wen before, why did you decide to change it to Wen? Did you finally fell over yourself to get the surname Wen?  The Wen surname isn't that precious, why are you using it? Isn't this a betray to your clan ancestors. Such a hilarious clan."

All Wen Zuliu can said is, "I am just serving my master."

Wang Lingjiao got up, she walk close to Wen Zuliu side, "why are you talking to her for? Kill her already. This is what she did to me!" She pointed at her injured face.

Wen zuliu doesn't like this women too much, he just stand there letting Wang Lingjiao saying more nonsense thing about Wen Chao will get angry at him for not protecting her or not destroying the Jiang clan.