Chapter 36

Wei Wuxian arrived at the front of NeverNight city, he stood behind the other cultivator listen to what they are saying about him and the Wen.

"Sect leader Jin said that all four clan is holding a meeting inside NeverNight. Look, Sect leader Jin and other clan leader decide to display the Wens corpse for three days. And they decide to scatter the cremains ash of their leader this is for demonstration of justice."

"That ghost general was fierce. He came to ask for punishment but then he went crazy and killed many people at Jinlintai again. I am glad that I wasn't there."

"He is indeed a dog that was trained by Wei Wuxian."

"I wonder why did Wei Wuxian make something like that, something he can't control."

"Why didn't he chained that fierce mad corpse down? He should know that it will cause a backfire for him. With something like this happen, I do say when that time come it won't be far."

"The Jin clan is really unfortunate. Even more the the Lan Clan is more unfortunate."

The people who stand in front of NeverNight city, they didn't know that Wei Wuxian has been standing behind them all along, they keep on talking bad about him and the Wens.

"Over 30 people were killed in Qiongqi road. Half of them were from the Lan clan, they were there to help repress the trouble."

Lan Xichen tighten his jaw at what he is hearing, "It was their own fault for following Jin Zixun to Qiongqi road, how can they blame Wei gongzi like this. If this happen again, I will definitely stop Jin Zixun from taken our disciple with him."

Wei Wuxian look up at the Wen who is handing from the top of the wall, they are hanging like ragged doll on display.

'They don't deserve this, I know that the Jin won't let them leave Jinlintai alive. Revenge....I will get revenge for them for Wen Ning and for Wen Qing.'

"At least they finally burn the ghost general to ashes. Otherwise, he will go around all day long haunting us, it will make me have a sleepless night. This ending served the Wen right. The ghost general and his sister, the two of them were burn to death, they got burn to ashes."

"Wei Wuxian should know who is the boss. Every clan leader already made it clear, they are making a meeting tonight on how to deal with Wei Wuxian. What a relief!"

"From now on he should stay in his cave and never come out. He should behave himself, it be wise of him to stay silent. If he come out again...."

"Right once he come out again, then....."

Wei Wuxian decide to speak up, he can't stand these cultivator slandering him and the Wens, "then you will do what?"

The cultivator turn around to see Wei Wuxian standing right behind them. Dark energy of mist came out from Wei Wuxian Chenqing and his body.

"Is Chenqing! Is Chenqing!" One of the Jin clan look at the flute in Wei Wuxian hand.

They all surrounded Wei Wuxian, with their sword out. It was a bad idea for them, Wei Wuxian put his flute to his lip and started to play.

"Report to Sect leader Jin, now!"

Before the message can get to Jin Guangshan, a dark mist came out and knock them all down to the ground, they can't move a inches.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian Travel Back to the Pastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें