Chapter 23

Everyone end empathy for today,they want to take in everything they just seen.

"Why Wei Wuxian? Why? Just tell me?" Jiang asked with tear still running down his cheek.

When Jiang Cheng about to walk over to Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji pull him into his arm.

Wei Wuxian bared his face into Lan Wangji chest, "Your my brother, I will do anything to save you. Like I said before, this is my way to pay the Jiang family back."

They all don't know what to said, Wei Wuxian hold everything on his shoulder. He takes the whole blame on himself, something a boy should never have.

Lan Wangji gave Jiang Cheng a cold death glare, "You.....you stay away from Wei Ying, your the one who-" Wei Wuxian covered Lan Wangji mouth with his hand.

Lan Wangji look down at Wei Wuxian, he look into his eye, he can see Wei Wuxian begging him not to said anything else.

"Wangji?" Lan Xichen look between the two of them.

"I'm sorry Xiong zhang, you will see for yourself soon."

Lan Qiren went to open the door to let the fresh air in. Everyone take in a deep fresh air to calm down their emotion from what they just seen.

Nie Huaisang take this chance to change the mood inside the room.

"Wei xiong Wei xiong, can you also help protect my home and my da ge?" Nie Huaisang gave Wei Wuxian a smile to cheer him up.

"Of course Nie xiong, anything for my dear friend. Beside, I know how smart you are but I will also help you with something else, just wait until I am done."

Nie Huaisang nodded his head, the two talk to each other about other thing that make Wei Wuxian forget what happen earlier.

When everyone have calm down, they decided to do empathy once more this time Lan Wangji will know where Wei Wuxian have gone for 3 month.

Wei Wuxian have waited for Jiang Cheng in town near the tea house for seven day, he still haven't show up yet.

When Wei Wuxian couldn't stand outside anymore, he went into the tea house and that was a bad idea. Inside, the Wen have surrounded the place. Wei Wuxian turn back around to leave, he push back into the tea house very hard by Wen Zuliu who looked at his hand.

Wen Chao and Wang Lingjiao walk into the tea house. One of the Wen kick the back of Wei Wuxian back, making him fall forward back to the floor.

He step on Wei Wuxian hand and start to taught Wei Wuxian, "Not so arrogant now are you? Why aren't you getting up? When you were in the Xuanwu cave weren't you so arrogant brat. Do you want to try it again? Try it again!"

No matter how hard Wei Wuxian try to get his hand out from Wen Chao feet, he couldn't, he doesn't have a golden core in him anymore.

Wen Chao tell his man to give Wei Wuxian a lesson on what will happen if he go against the Wen clan. So they punch him and kick him until he all bruise up on his face and maybe on every other part of his body as well.

"Give up already. Tell me where is Jiang Cheng?"

Wen Chao can tell that Wei Wuxian doesn't want to tell him where Jiang Cheng is at.

"What's wrong?" he asked Wei Wuxian.

"You don't want to talk, that's fine. You know that you can't save him forever, even if you stay silent. Jiang Cheng is just a normal person without a core, isn't that right? Yunmeng Jiang Clan is done for. The old leader is gone now, you are merely a dog under the Wen clan feet. Why not beg for your life?"