š›šØšØš¤ š¬š”šØš© || š­šžšœš”...

By kahoot_soundtrack

"š™–š™£š™®š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™ž š™˜š™–š™£ š™š™šš™”š™„ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™©š™¤š™™š™–š™®?" "š™Ŗš™, š™–š™˜š™©š™Ŗš™–š™”š™”š™®, š™™š™¤ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™–š™«... More

ššŽš“š„
šˆšš“š‘šŽ
šŸŽšŸŽ
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ‘
šŸŽšŸ’
šŸŽšŸ”
šŸŽšŸ•
šŸŽšŸ–
šŸŽšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„

šŸŽšŸ“

1.1K 49 17
By kahoot_soundtrack

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 her eyes open and groaned. She rolled over in her bed, soaking up the warmth of the covers before eventually standing up. She rubbed her face a bit, attempting to wake herself up more, and headed for the door.

"Good morning, mister man." she whispered, rubbing Claude's head as he slept on the couch.

She quickly poured herself some cereal and checked her phone, seeing a new message.

techno!
hi there

maisie
HELLO

techno!
all caps?

maisie
yes

techno!
right

anyways are you
working today?

maisie
yeah i leave in a
bit

why whats up?

techno!
just wondering

maisie
alright then

keep ur secrets

techno!
terribly sorry i just
HAVE to keep this
from you

/s

maisie
TONE TAG

techno!
yesyes

well have fun at work
kid

maisie
i will :)

techno!
:)

-+-

The girl made her drive down to the book shop, where she entered the door and rang the bell. She gave a tight-lipped smile at Hugo, who sat judgmentally behind the counter. She walked to the back room and set her bag down, pulling out her notebook to write a few reminders.

Rain thumped delicately on the roof as she scribbled letters onto the lines, and she let her mind wander. For some reason, she felt like she was forgetting something. She tried her hardest to think of anything else she had planned for the week, all while doodling random shapes in the corners of the paper.

She wrote down the plans with Techno. She wrote down her work schedule for the week. She wrote down her upcoming college assignments. What was she forgetting?

Cat food.

That was it, now she remembered. She looked back down at her paper to write it down, but stopped for a second. She knit her eyebrows together as she stared down at the countless little hearts that she had drawn all over the paper. She decided to not question it, and instead quickly wrote down a reminder to get food for Claude. She shoved her notebook back into the bag and headed out to the front of the store, ready to take over the register.

Hugo was silent as they traded places.

-+-

Work went by slowly once again, and it was time for Maisie to close up shop. As she gathered up the stray books that lay strewn about the store, she heard the bell above the door chime.

"Sorry, we're closed!" she called over her shoulder, not bothering to turn fully.

"But I just wanna look around." said the customer with a laugh.

Their voice was familiar. Maisie turned to face them, and was met with Technoblade standing by the door. His hair was lightly dripping wet with rain, and he had shed his coat upon entering the warm building.

She let a smile grow on her lips before snapping back to her usual stone-faced expression. "Sorry, but I have to ask you to leave." she said sarcastically.

He held his hand over his heart and let his jaw hang open, feigning offense. "How dare you. Who can I complain to about this?"

Maisie shrugged with a smile. "Nobody."

"Whatever," Technoblade chuckled, dropping the act as he stepped further into the store. "How was work?"

"Good..? Did you come all the way here just to ask me that?"

"Yes. I got lonely." he said, expressionless.

"How strange." she hummed, sliding past him to get to a bookshelf.

"Mm." he followed her with his eyes, watching as she danced around the shop.

She looked so delicate in this setting; her hair was tied into a pony tail, and she had curled it into perfect ringlets at the ends. And her movements were fluid and practiced, like she had done this every day of her life without fail or disruption. Then there was her hands, which effortlessly carried stacks of books as she brought them to their rightful places with ease.

He continued to observe her until she had put away every book in sight.

Maisie turned to him and heaved a tired sigh. "I gotta grab my bag from the back." she informed him.

He nodded, and she flitted off to the room in the back while he stayed put. He examined the book shop while she was away. This was where she spent most of her time, after all.

The lights that hung from the ceiling held a soft golden glow, not a harsh white beam like others he had seen. The floors were carpeted in certain areas, and the carpet had been pristinely cleaned with no stains or marks in sight. All of the bookshelves were made of wood, seemingly crafted by hand, and the books were organized by content and author.

Technoblade reached up and ran his fingers along the spines of the books, only allowing himself to apply light pressure to avoid pushing them too far back on the shelf. As he did this, he heard Maisie approach once again.

"Hey again." she smiled as he turned around.

"Hello." he smiled back, peering down at her.

"I have a question." she announced, standing up tall.

"I have an answer." he matched her posture, dedicated to maintaining their height gap.

"So for Monday, are we driving together?"

"What do you mean?" he quirked an eyebrow quizzically.

"I mean like, when we drive to Fresno to go to the museum, are we driving in the same car?" she said, explaining her point.

"Well do you want to drive together? It's up to you, I'm good with whatever as long as you're comfortable."

She felt herself smile at his words. "Can we drive together? You know, to reduce gas emission." she added the last part on quickly.

He chuckled. "Yes, of course."

"Okay, swag."

He smiled a little wider. "Swag. Are you done here?"

"Yep. Are you?" she teased.

"No, I have to steal some stuff before we go."

"Don't actually do that, I'll get in trouble."

"I wasn't going to, don't worry." he reassured with a laugh.

"Oh, right. Let's go, I'm tired."

"Alright."

They exited the store and walked to Maisie's car. Once she was in, Technoblade gave her a small wave and headed back to his own vehicle. He sat down with a thump, and let out a tight exhale. He quickly started up his car, determined to get home as soon as possible.

-+-

As he entered his bedroom, he shut the door and sat down in his gaming chair. After logging in, starting up a few programs, and messaging a few people, he joined a discord call with some of his friends.

"Hullo." he hummed.

"Techno!" a cheery voice sang out.

"Hey mate." said another. "How was your day?"

"It was pretty good actually, thanks Phil. How was yours?" he replied, checking a few of his socials.

"That's great to hear! And it was good, thanks."

"Is anyone going to ask me about my day?" said the first voice.

"Yes, sorry. How was your day, Will?" Phil sighed as Technoblade chuckled.

"It was great, thank you for asking." he huffed sarcastically.

They chattered back and forth for about an hour until a familliar bwoop sounded from someone's end of the call.

"Ah, shit. Sorry to cut this short, but Tommy's just asked me to help him film something for his channel." Phil mumbled.

"Alright, tell him I say hi." Technoblade replied, setting his phone down.

"Will do, by guys."

"Bye."

"Bye-bye Phil." Will hummed.

The disconnecting sound effect filled Technoblade's ears as his older friend left the call.

"Hi Will." he said, an over exaggerated smile in his voice.

"Hi Techno." Will replied, matching his tone. "We need to plan more for Wednesday, by the way."

"Oh shoot, you're right." he huffed, quickly remembering what they had arranged for Wednesday.

"Before we do that though, how was Miss Maisie?" he cooed, earning a groan from Technoblade.

"I regret telling you I was gonna go see her." he sighed.

"Awwh, c'mon now. How was she? I'm batting my eyelashes dramatically, by the way." Will chirped again.

"Of course you are. She was good, we talked more about the museum plans." he chuckled, stretching. "You might get to meet her, by the way."

"Wait, what?!" Will practically shouted, causing his friend to wince. "Why didn't you tell me? I can't believe this."

"I thought I did, jeez stop yelling."

"Sorry." Will said. "I just got excited."

"Well don't get too excited just yet," Technoblade warned. "She's kinda shy sometimes, and I don't want her to feel like she has to, y'know?"

"Good man, you are." he hummed, impressed. "Though you could have us meet each other some other way before I actually visit. We could talk on discord or something?"

"That's actually not a bad idea." Technoblade pondered, rolling the suggestion around in his mind.

"Thank you, I came up with it myself."

"I can ask her about it, but that sounds like a good plan."

"Alright man, let me know. Anyways, let's talk about us." Will crooned again.

"Okay." Technoblade laughed.

-+-

After about two and a half hours, the two men had fully planned and coordinated the days leading up to Will's arrival, as well as the days following. Satisfied, Technoblade pulled out his phone once more and opened the messages app.

techno!
hi hi hi

maisie :)
hi hi hi!

techno!
do you want to
meet one of my
friends?

you don't have
to, i just thought
it could be cool

maisie :)
sure!

what's their name?

techno!
his name's will

he makes content
like me

maisie :)
ooh how fun

whats his channel
name? i wanna
"observe"

techno!
ahh i gotcha i
gotcha

just look up
"wilbur soot" and
it'll come up

maisie :)
i j watched like
6 vids hes funny

and u said i meet
him when?

techno!
LMFAO yeah he's
funny

well he gets here
on wednesday,
so whenever is
good

maisie :)
okay!

well im gonna go
to sleep im tired
asf

techno!
alright, gn

sleep well

maisie :)
sleep well

-+-

Maisie plugged her phone in and set it on her bedside table. As she settled into her covers, she felt Claude jump up next to her and curl himself into her leg. She heard him start to purr, and slowly let herself drift off into the comforting hug of sleep.

Today had been a good day.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ☆ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
🗒 ❛ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ༉‧₊˚✧
hi
LOOK I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS
SUPER LATE BUT PLZ SPARE ME
i have been so busy
n e ways
i hope you enjoyed this chapter!
it was fun to write :)
go drink some water if you haven't,
bc that's important!
kk i love u lol
- kahoot <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 394 4
What if an Idol and a Fangirl met and fell inlove with each other?
282K 8.1K 136
"š‘»š’‰š’†š’“š’†'š’” š’“š’†š’‚š’š’š’š š’š’ š’˜š’‚š’š š’š’‡ š’˜š’Šš’š’š’Šš’š’ˆ š’Šš’‡ š’Šš’ š’•š’‰š’†š’Šš’“ š’†š’šš’†š’” š’šš’š’–'š’š’ š’‚š’š’˜š’‚š’šš’” š’ƒš’† š’‚ š’…š’–š’Žš’ƒ š’ƒš’š’š’š’…š’†."
9.6K 202 16
Luna has long back hair and beautiful blue eyes with light golden-brown skin and she is a little shorter then camilo, Luna madrigal is the young girl...