Daminette/ Teen Titans Fanfic...

Oleh EssyMLBDC

Hawk Moth is defeated Chat relinquished his miraculous back to ladybug Ladybug gets a new look Marinette pa... Lebih Banyak

Ages
Meeting
Tie
Backstory
Breakup
Titans Tower
Bọ rùa
Friends?
Joy Rides
Fair or Fear
Heart to Heart
Terra
Memories
Goodbye
Marriage at the LOA
Confessions
Together

Home At Last

2.3K 68 12
Oleh EssyMLBDC

Damian: C'mon Angel What's the surprise? You can't keep me blindfolded the whole jet trip to...wherever we're going.

Marinette: Hush. It would be worth your time.
~~~~~~~~~~

At least two days prior:

Group call:

Marinette: Hey guys, long time no see.

Luka: Hey Mari, what's up?

Marinette: Well I was hoping to do one last band concert and then officially disband the group.

Kagami: Weren't we already disbanded?

Marinette: Not really, we just left. But this is a more...professional way of doing it, what do you say? For old times sake... *puppy dog eyes*

Lukagami: Fine! We'll be ready and waiting!

Luka: I'll ask my dad to help get everything ready.

Marinette: Great he has two days. Toodles!
~~~~~

Marinette: Hey boys, you too Mr. Wayne.
~~~~~
Marinette: Ok, so I have a surprise for all of you..well....mostly Dami... Have you ever seen a live concert before?

Jason: Nope.

Tim: Not a one.

Marinette: Well, I was thinking that Nettie's old band finally disbands itself after one last concert. What do you think?

Dick: That'll be awesome.

Bruce: But, where's this taking place?

Marinette: Duh. In Paris. Blue Viper and Drake-Fencer already agreed.

Batboys/ Marinette: Pleeeeeeeeeaseeee!!

Bruce: Fine.

Marinette: Great. It's in two days. See you guys up until then!!
~~~~~

Marinette: Dami, I have a surprise for you...since it's your birthday and all...

Damian: You know you don't need to get me anything, right?

Marinette: Too late...it's already been done. Now let's get going!

Damian: Going where?

Marinette pulled the boy's head back with a blindfold and levitated him off the ground and down the stairs, with the rest of the batfamily waiting. They climbed into the jet and they were off.
~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the Present:

Damian: C'mon Angel What's the surprise? You can't keep me blindfolded the whole jet trip to...wherever we're going.

Marinette: Hush. It would be worth your time. Eeeeekkkkk, were here!!

Jason: Don't worry demon spawn, you'd love it just as much as we do.

Tim: And at least try to enjoy yourself.

Dick: It is your birthday.

Damian: Yeah Yeah, Whatever.
What the hell does these imbeciles, not my Angel of course, have in store for me this time?

Damian was once again lifted off the floor and carried out of the jet. His feet were planted on the ground that was followed with a comment. We aren't in Gotham anymore, are we?

He began to walk led by Bruce and his brothers in front of him squealing and laughing nonstop since they got here. Marinette however, had other plans.

They arrived at the venue and there were a lot of people...and screaming. Damian mumbled, What the heck did I get myself into. That's when he heard a familiar voice.

Nettie: Good evening Paris!

*cheers*

Nettie: Whoops, I can't hear you...

*cheers and screams louder*

Nettie: That's what I'm talking about! This is will be the very last concert and song of our band so enjoy it to the fullest. I send out my special regards to a family in the crowd  that I whole dearly in my heart. Now let's get this show on the road!

Damian was quick to remove the blindfolds as he saw his wife up on the stage wearing a mask and a beautiful red dress with her other band mates too.

Nettie:

Drake-Fencer:

Blue Viper:

~~~~~~~~~~

Nettie: This song goes out to a special person in the crowd that I dragged here today for his birthday. This song...is for you.

Damian's POV

I don't know what is was about that song, but it made my heart skip a few beats. Or maybe it wasn't the song, but the person who sang it. My Angel.

I love that girl so much and the fact that she did all this for me today of all days was just perfect for me in every way. Today is the best day of my life. And I can't wait to see where my love takes me next.

THE END!!

Yay, what do you guys think?
Thank you thank you thank you so much for the 2.17k reads and so much more.
Thank you for your undying supporting.
Don't forget I have other books so don't hesitate to read!

~EssyMLB~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32.8K 897 22
Hey my lovelies! I'm back with yet another Daminette Fanfic because that's all I write about. This story - And I'm not trying to spoil anything for...
392K 9K 38
I quickly stood up from my chair and kicked it away. My face turning red from embarrassment. "You can do this, you can do this" I chanted to myself a...
21.8K 623 21
The title is self explanatory. This is the Daminette version to the book I had written some time ago. But just Daminette. - No batfamily fanfic ...
71K 2K 37
Marinette Dupain-Cheng, others know her as a girl. She was a kind and beautiful human girl to others. What they didn't know is that she hid a huge se...