𝗖𝗢𝗖𝗢𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗞...

By 3musk3t33rs

["𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚?"] A Rengoku x Black Fem Reader [𝙄... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
𝟢𝟣
𝟢𝟤
𝟢𝟥
𝟢𝟦
𝟢𝟧
𝟢𝟨
𝟢𝟩
𝟢𝟪
𝟢𝟫
𝟣𝟢
𝟢.𝟢𝟢
𝟣𝟣
𝟣𝟤
𝟣𝟥
𝟣𝟥.𝟧
𝟣𝟦
𝟣𝟦.𝟧
𝟣𝟧
𝟣𝟨
𝟣𝟩
𝟣𝟪.𝟧
𝟣𝟪.𝟨
𝟣𝟫
𝟤𝟢
𝟤𝟣
𝟤𝟤
𝟤𝟥
𝟤𝟦
𝟤𝟧
𝟤𝟨

𝟣𝟪

2.1K 91 110
By 3musk3t33rs

"Do you understand what I'm dealing with, because of the mess you made? Why're you always trying to fuck me over?"

.

.

.

"... But I'm committed to her, I love her."

"If that's the case you wouldn't have called me up and came over... That would only mean you still love me too, Hunny."

————

"Ty can I borrow your phone?" You asked as you stood in the doorway of his room.

You didn't want to go home in fear that Bryce would be on the lookout, and the scariest one too. Your parents were probably home.

Hell on earth for real.

So you were at Ty's apartment, solely because it was around the block, and you really needed to get out of the cold. He told you to get comfy as he gave you a tour of his place, and when you went back to the living room to sit and think over how bad you were on his couch, he came back and gave you a plethora of blankets and covers. Right before he turned around to go make you a hot drink.

Hospitality was ten-out of-ten, honestly.

"Yea, here hold on." He said as he paused his 2k and took off his headset. As he tried to fish his phone out of his pocket you began slightly rocking back and forth in a more or less than awkward manner. Ty took a quick glance at you twice before actually staring at you, "... You act like I'm bout to whoop you." He laughed as he handed you his unlocked phone.

You sucked your teeth, "I'm on guard. I just got assaulted." Enunciating as you went to the phone app. He scratched his head and pushed his lips inwards, totally forgetting why you were even here.

"My fault, this does seem a lil sketchy." He replied sorry-like, while you just hummed and typed in one of the few numbers you know. "Hungry as a bitch right now. I'll be back." He grumbled, running a hand through his locs as he brushed past you. Shrugging, you just went further into his room while you waited for someone to pick up. You looked at his Tv and saw his paused game, then looked at his very lonely headset.

It had to be done.

You picked up the headset and put it on, while the phone was still up to your ear. "Aye, is anybody on here?" You asked while you were on the second ring.

"This nigga here."

"My boy left to get it in on Christmas!"

"So it's just me all alone this winter? Fuckin losers, I hate all of you."

"Y'all sound weird as fuck."

"Ma, Whatchu look like. So I can see if Ty had to see it through."

"Bitch- hold on I'll be back for yo ass."

You took off the headset as the phone finally picked up. "Hello?" The voice spoke unsurely.

"Shi!" You replied back thankfully. You could just feel the glowering over the phone.

You heard a vey deep sigh come from her end of the phone, that's when you knew, you fucked up. "First off, are you safe?" You nodded your head at first, then spoke up.

"Yes."

"Okay. Good. Now, where were your little roach antennas when you thought it would be a good fuckin jolly idea to sneak your little ass out the fuckin house, like, it's not three in the got damn morning?" She spewed in a fit of rage.

You just had to sit there in silence for a little bit while you heard her repeatedly breathing extra hard. Waiting on your answer... "I'm sorry." That was it...

"If you don- Y-N! What the hell are you doing out? Why did you leave your phone? Why're you not back?" She stressed over the phone. You felt really bad— it wasn't Shinobu's job to babysit.

You sauntered over to Ty's gaming chair and mindlessly watched his character sit in the sidelines, waiting for the next game. "Shinobu, I'm really sorry, I wasn't thinking when I decided to up and leave. I was past the point of angry and was blinded by my sense of pride and priorities, that I wasn't thinking how much of a burden I would be causing everyone. Especially you. I am so very sorry." It was quiet on her side and for a moment, you thought she had hung up.

"... mm, I guess. I accept your apology. Where are you at now?" She asked, relaxed but still angry.

You hummed and looked around Ty's room, "I don't know how to explain it well without it sounding... y'know bad," sitting down and twisting yourself around in the chair. She ushered you to go on with a hum of her own.

You brushed your tongue over your top teeth, "I should probably start from the beginning: so there was a problem and I addressed it, because y'know, what the fuck. Then y'know I was mad and left the house and went to the park, and I was chillin and doin me or whateva; taking deep breaths and stuff... then I met up with Bryce, I didn't seek him out he saw me and approached me and started talking to me. I let it slide since he wasn't being weird... then he started getting weird and did some weird things and now I'm at this guys house whom I met a few months ago!" You finished and it was awfully quiet on Shinobu's end.

Shinobu blew a sigh and even laughed a bit, "I feel like I've told you before that you suck at explaining right?" You relaxed as you sunk into the chair to laugh. "So basically you ran into ole dusty, then followed basically another stranger to his house, right?" She said. And she wasn't wrong it just felt wrong the way she worded it.

"Well when you put it like that godDAMN!" You huff dramatically over the phone, but still finding a way to smile.

She giggled and you heard some movement go on in the back, "Well as long as you're safe, that's really all I'm worried about." You nodded and hummed along to her as you heard the sound of her keys jingling. "Okay, since you're good I got your alibi," You sat up and waited for her to go on, as you heard her close a door. "I came to pick you up because we were doing the finishing touches for presents for some people, and you just so happened to spend the night since it was late, but you was just being DUMB and left your phone. Also, I ended up buying some gift cards for your parents and they are under your right back tire, y'know to make it believable." She voiced, being stern but thoughtful at the same time.

You placed a hand over your heart and fake cried from her solicitude. "I love you sooooo much Shinobu!" You murmured in an almost quiet tone. She sighed like she was annoyed but you knew she was actually smiling about it.

"Gir- what's his name, just in case I need to do a background check?" She countered trying to divert the conversation— she did this quite often.

"Uhm he said it was Tylan." It was quiet on her end. "...Shi?"

"Does he so happen to have locs, and like stand about six feet?" She questioned. You knitted your brows together and got up to go to his dresser mirror on the other side of the room to look at yourself.

"Yea. Why?"

Shinobu's phone dropped and hit the floor, and the sound happened to be loud and you brought the phone off of your ear for a second. "Sorry. But do you know he plays football at Ubuyakishi park all the time right! AND goes to Mugen University, the school I wanna go to, because he's a basketball D1!" She spieled excitedly. You played with a lock of your hair and squinted at the mirror as she went on.

"Whatchu all hot and bothered for, bae?" You replied. She tsked her tongue and you could just feel it, that she rolled her eyes too. She knew a lot about him despite you only giving her his first name.

"It's just a little like that's all, he got recognition over social media a year back and I thought he was cute. Leave me alone." She retorted, explaining herself. You didn't care, it was just new since she barely showed attraction to people.

You stopped fiddling with your hair and shrugged your shoulder, "Well if you ever interact with him persuade him to get me a Starbucks discount, because he was being stingy earlier." She sighed at your comment, still a little giddy that you even mentioned them two together. But it was just a little crush.

"Oh yea... so about Rengoku..."

[•]

"Listen—

— Here, whore!"

You had hopped back on the headset since Ty was still in the kitchen. And the headset was pretty enticing as the guys waited for him to hop back on. But he was taking such a long time that they told you to play. Now, you're not an expert at this game not in the slightest. You just happened to be a spectator when Rengoku, Kentrell, your other guy cousin Mel on your dad's side, and shamefully Bryce played.

And you told them beforehand that you didn't want to play because you didn't know how to. But the peer pressure was rough let me tell you.

And you was so bad that they thought you were losing on purpose. But it was the opposite.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ty came back in with a tray of freshly cookies while seeing you standing in front of the Tv trying to explain yourself. He blinked a couple of times and was observing this mess on his own, before you could tell him. He came into his room some more and looked at the screen as well and held a fist to his mouth once he saw the score. "Damn! You was on JD's team!?" He exclaimed before laughing aloud, which had the boy fuming over the mic.

"He can't shoot how the hell y'all get ten points in the first place." He questioned as you took off the headset to silence the boy screaming in your ear of his "wins".

You shrugged and handed him his phone, "I don't know. Lucky shot?" You was unsure yourself because all you did was press buttons. Only one of the guys tried to help you out and that was terrible because he was just as bad as you when it came to explaining.

He took his phone back and actually took a picture of the score to clown both you and JD. Once he was satisfied he offered you a cookie. You eyed the cookies because they all looked so well done by an actual chef or baker. "If you don't get one imma bop you in tha head." He told you making you suck your teeth and take the one closest to you.

"Thank you." He nodded his head as he took one and sat on his bed while you were going to sit down in the gaming chair. He set the tray on his bed and was fixing his game before he spoke up.

"If I feel a crumb against my foot I'll whoop yo ass with some bamboo." He stated clearly over his shoulder.

You ceased going in to take a bite before your face scrunched up, "damn nigga I'll just go eat over tha trash or something." Ty started to snicker to himself about his own joke and your unusual response. But you huffed and actually got up to leave his room, and this also made him start choking on a piece of cookie crumb he inhaled. You stopped in the middle of his room and stared at him discerningly as he randomly picked up his wine glass full of milk and began swishing it around before taking a small sip...

This friendship is about to be a wild ride for real.

"Aye come back lil mama, you ain't even tell me why you left the house!" He rasped out as he slapped his chest. The whole walk to his place was solely just getting to know each other better, so you could feel at least a little comfortable following around a stranger. Other than that you didn't tell him anything about Rengoku or what was possibly even going on.

You took a bite of the cookie and gave him an unsure grin. "You must've thought I was playing when I said I was black and nosey." He turned back to the screen to go fiddle around with his character. But you just lightly scratched the back of your head.

It's not like you didn't want to rant in depth to someone; I mean, you have so many feelings in your heart and brain telling you six different things. And just talking about it would definitely make you better...

"I don't know, it's gonna make me feel like I'm talking bad about him behind his back... y'know like give him a bad image and all that..."

•-|-•

"... it's really sittin heavy on my heart that he said he didn't wanna see me and allat shit..." You sniffled as you continued to toss his mini football in the air and catch it.

You found yourself telling him everything. The good the bad the ugly, all of it! And now he may not have looked it, but he was listening. With Loki on and him kicking his feet in the air as he munched on some popcorn that he forced you to go make for him, anyone would think he wasn't listening. He even had the nerve to just scroll through Instagram too.

A groan rumbled your chest as you caught the ball and held it close to you. "I really like him too! Like sometimes he gives me hope to have a future with him!..." You said as you began to remember all the times you thought about all the futuristic things you'd have, and him being included in it. All the things you would think about if you two grew older together. "But he's the only guy I've... I don't know, 'truly' immersed myself in. So I don't know if he was just doing all this to just get close to me and fuck me over to prove something..." You pulled your legs closer as you hung your head to the side.

Ty's eyebrows wrinkled up as the illuminating light shone on his face for you to see his expressions. "Like, prove what?" He asked. You sighed deeply and faced your attention back to the ceiling.

"I don't know! Like prove he can have anybody he wants, even someone like me, who didn't wanna be with anyone so I could have a secure future alone..." Basically untouchable. If that's how he was playing his hand and you only found out once he kicked you away because he was bored. It was going to do more than just break your heart.

A villain arc would follow oh so closely behind.

Ty hummed a few times and squinted his eyes before looking over to you as he shut his phone off. "Ion think he's doing all that. He sounds like an alright dude!" He replied. He knew his advice has always been absolutely garbage, and and not to mention he was about to give a girl some advice! This was going to be a mystery even to himself... "maybe he's like planning a surprise party or something!" Your mouth fell slightly as you began to register what he just said.

"Ty... shut up." He began to laugh and fall off his bed from reaching too far to catch the ball you threw at him. Is this who you was pouring your high school story to?

You ignored him as he was quietly scream crying and gripping his locs as if they were going anywhere, because half of his bag of popcorn fell to the floor. "Help me! Ples!" He sniffled but you just denied and started to spin around in the gaming chair. He was just going to have to whoop his own self with bamboo.

"Please! I'll give you bag and a Starbucks discount!" You popped right up out of that seat and waltzed your way over to the scene. He sounded so desperate that's why you were so quick to help... and not because of his bargain...

You bent down and scooped up the popcorn into your hands as he just sorrowfully placing the kernels back into the bag, to throw it all away together. But he looked over and smiled wide, "he probably just needs some time. A lot of guys do this before committing to something serious." You looked up to him and his endearing smile. Maybe he was right— the both of you jumped head first into this, jumping head first into something that could've waited.

He tilted his head and chuckled as he continued to pick up the kernels. Letting his locs hang in his face as he broke eye contact with you, seeing that you were thinking it over by yourself. If you asked Ty, he thinks y'all will be alright...

You sighed inaudibly and dropped the handful off popcorn in the bag. This is who you was taking your advice from.

"Oh yea... I had my toes crossed so I ain't givin you shit."

"Imma come up to your job and act a fool."

——

Y/n please talk to me!

I'm sorry baby! Just please
let me know or come see me

I was out of line and shouldn't
have said any of that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
3K 50 7
↳ ༉‧₊˚ . ˚ ཻུ۪۪ heres a oneshot book for black!readers x anime characters .
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
102K 2.7K 200
Hewwo! These are one-shots of The boyos of my Favorite anime's and Video games. These will all be X Female reader , I apologize. I hope you enjoy. ^...