Seriously! Why am I the villa...

By Chimera_Regarion

Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but als... More

This is all just a game...
... with full surprises...
... and only one outcome ...
... no rules...
... no hope for the heroes!
Preparation Day 1: Observation is key!
He knows!
Preparation Day 2: Wakey Wakey!
Preparation Day 2: Your Choice!
Preparation Day 2: Among US!
Preparation Day 2: Why me?
Preparation Day 2: Am I a Villain now?
Lost but not Hopeless
Preparation Day 3: Wanted!
Preparation Day 3: Running!
Preparation Day 3: Let's start a war!
War Day 1: Usagi's Start!
War Day 1: Show me more of that expression!
War Day 1: Just a casual coversation!
War Day 1: Paralyzed!
War Day 1: Unfinished business!
War Day 1: Ohh Toga, Toga, Toga... What do I do with you?
War Day 1: I won the bet but at what price?
War Day 1: Realization, True Destiny!
War Day 1: Fear the Darkness!
War Day 1: Dance in the Dark
War Day 1: It's time to rest!
War Day 1: We are doomed!
War Day 1: Screams of Horror!
Our Creation!
What a beautiful creation!
War Day 2: Trapped!
War Day 2: Caged in! No escape!
That's my boy!
Scarier than any Villain!
War Day 3: New weapon unlocked!
War Day 3: Slaughter House! Part 1
War Day 3: Slaughter House! Part 2
War Day 3: Welcome to hell
War Day 3: Dusk till Down
War Day 3: Let's end the hunt!
After match!
An open score!

War Day 3: Axe Murderer

3.6K 162 80
By Chimera_Regarion

I was ready the moment Kurogiri send me off into the game. This time I had a rather light and long axe with me. It wasn't really handy but I did say I would give it a try so here I was.

I wonder what I should do with it...

Should I wait for them to get out?

After yesterday I am not sure if they will though...

Let's way a little bit.

I was right in front of the base, literally standing in the middle of the street where they can see me with an axe in my hand. Though I don't know how much time passed, I got bored and nothing happened at all.

Are they really making me to wait?

All I'm asking for is for someone to get of that goddamn base before I lose my patience!

You know what?

Scratch that I'm going in!

Two hours of me standing and walking back and forth right outside the base passed and I was getting sick and tired of doing so. Something needed to me done and there was no way that the heroes that were scared and only watching me from the inside would come out. In fact, there was no way they would even consider coming out while seeing me standing in front of the base. It would have been stupid after all.

So I did the only logical thing I could do. Since the axe was a long axe, I could just drag it across the concrete in order to make a sound that would make my victims on edge. While I was dragging the axe across the floor, I began slowly to walk to the hero's base and as I was standing right in front of the door, I decided to pick the axe up and kick the door open.

Me: NOW LET'S START WITH THE MASACRE!

Everyone in the room looked at me with wide eyes and their faces were telling me that I was completely insane but I didn't care nor did I wait for them to recover at all. The sheer fact that I did something this stupid left them speechless. Their faces were quite funny too. Though I didn't waste any time and immediately used the axe to the person standing closest to do the door. One swing at the girl that was standing right by the door.

Ohh poor Jiro.

I am pretty sure you wanted to listen to what I was doing after I stopped dragging that thing and stood still in front of the door for a minute....

Ahh what a fool!

I completely made a slash across her back.

Guess you couldn't stand the pain and kissed the floor, huh!

HAHAHAHAHA

Ohh look at the others faces!

Look how pale they are!

Since I didn't want to waste any more time of this precious moment, I went to the next person twirling the axe around me in protection. No one could have done anything to me in this moment. The only logical thing to do was to run. However, since they just witnessed something this disturbing they were all standing still. Needless to say, that I took advantage of this situation and cut into some should before ripping my axe out of it. I was sure that I even damaged the bone since the axe was stuck for a moment.

Huh...

And here I thought that you could activate your quirk a lot faster!

I am really disappointed Tetsutetsu... Gosh what is that even for a name?

Couldn't you parents think of one?

Ohh poor you!

Should I end you completely?

NAH!

Good luck recovers with that kind of a wound!

I am sure you won't be able to move that arm like you used too!

After I got my axe out of it, I could see some vines coming my way and thunderbolts were sent to me too. How lovely I thought and only began dodging while cutting the vines to a point where I could send my axe flying towards the person which I did. The axe hit Shiozaki right in her chest and she fell down to the ground coughing up blood. It wasn't a good sign especially when Kurogiri teleported in and teleported her out with my axe only to come a minute later back to give me the axe while I was dodging some attacks.

Upsy!

That didn't go as I intended but oh well!

At least she is gone from the game and Kurogiri didn't let her die!

Welp Thanks!

Now then let's focus on dodging while Kurogiri takes his sweet time bringing me my axe back!

While I dodged all of the attacks, I could see a lot of the people in the room running out. It was only logic to fear what you don't know or can't see. I was rather quickly eliminating one by one not to mention that I was physically cutting them and nearly murdering them too. The screams of all my victims was still echoing in their head that was something I was sure of since there was a scream with each 1 or 2 minutes.

Now that I had my axe back, I started dashing at Kaminari only to be meet with Kamakiri and Sato. Apparently Bakugo and Todoroki were sent to protect a small group of people while they all ran out and split up. How foolish they were leaving the rest behind. Whoever didn't save themselves by now was dead.

Me: What's up big boy?

I stood right in front of Sato before jumping up to the side, then dodge to the left only to use my axe and swipe him off his feet. I was careful not to cut or chop his legs off. So the stick of the axe hit his legs and he fell down. Next thing I did was making a chop chop motion as if I was about to chop some wood and only stopped the motion right before it hit his skin so that I wouldn't really kill him but injure him enough.

After that I used the axe which was still attached to the stomach of Sato as a way to jump into the air more and kick Kamakiri who was about to come at me with his blades. Seeing as the axe wouldn't help me that much anymore, I left it where it was and took out my daggers to have a little dance with him.

What I didn't expect were the scales of Tokage to cut my hand. Which in response to that I dropped the daggers.

Me: GOSH DANG IT!

I was angry and jumped backwards making a flip to get to my axe and pull it out with the last flip. The moment I was standing up on my feet again, I had the axe twirling around defending myself from the sudden scales.

Me: Ohh this was a mistake! You made me very very angry!

It was only for a moment that I was doing nothing but watch the pattern of the scales before breaking loose, running at a seemingly random direction and started to destroy the scales with my axe while I was still defending myself. However, I was running at Kamakiri and jumped to the wall to my side to get above him when my axe came from the side.

He dodged it and I threw the axe away towards the direction where I predicted Tokage would be. Hearing the cry of pain, I knew that I succeeded and now looking around the room once more, I saw that everyone besides Kamakiri was gone.

Me: *Sigh* And I really wanted that stupid Pikachu to get treated in a Pokémon center!

My daggers were still on the ground and so I started running towards them while Kamakiri started dashing towards me. It wasn't a question of timing since I was by far faster than him. So, I got my daggers before he could reach me and only send them flying towards him to get to the axe again. You could say my daggers were a distraction and they worked perfectly.

Me: Oh you done for buddy!~

Now having my axe again, I didn't intend to go light on him. So, I ran and slid on the floor while using the blade of the axe to injure his feet. It was only a cut mark but enough for him to fall to the ground. Next, I jumped up and was about to use the axe to cut into his shoulder or dig into it if not for Kurogiri who teleported him away. That left me cutting through the air and hitting the floor.

Me: Oh great now it's stuck!

I tried getting it out but I couldn't and so I waited for Kurogiri.

Me: What was that about?

Kurogiri: You were about to kill him.

Me: And he injured me or that bitch! They were doing a double play on me!

Kurogiri: Calm down.

Me: I AM CALM! NOW GET THAT AXE OUT BEFORE I LOSE IT COMPLETLY!

Kurogiri: No axe for you anymore.

Me: WHA- Why?

Kurogiri: You will only kill the rest of the hero in training with it.

Me: I can see your point... *Sigh* Daggers it is.

Kurogiri: Where are you going?

Me: To hunt the rest down!

Kurogiri: Oh no, Mister! You are getting your wound treated first.

Me: By whom?

Kurogiri: Your father!

Me: Fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 8.1K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
584K 16.2K 55
Why... why was he stupid enough to let his guard down, he should have known he would be betrayed by his so-called friends. Just because he had the te...
59K 3K 42
Chirstams is the best time of year or so people might think but not for the people of UA heroes course. Unknown to the first semesters, there is an a...
104K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...