๊งGang Or Slayer?๊ง‚[โœ“]

By _nasyii

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐š-๐ค๐ฎ๐ง~" "๐‡๐ฎ๐ก-- ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐†... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 [๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š]
Chapter 10 (EDITED)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
โœจChibi Revenger #1โœจ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue {(Y/n)'s Death}
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue [Mikey's Ending]
Epilogue [Izana's Ending]
Epilogue [Shinichiro's Ending]
Special 12K
Epilogue [Emma & Draken's Ending]
Epilogue [Baji's Ending]
Epilogue [Wakasa's Ending]
Yuh
Special 13K
Epilogue [Chifuyu's Ending]
Epilogue [Exteneded Ending]
Special 14K

Epilogue [Mitsuya's Ending]

3.1K 199 78
By _nasyii

"A project?" (Y/n) raised a brow at the lilac haired male who nodded his head.

"It's for an upcoming school club project, and I really really really your assistance." Mitsuya begged, clasping both of his palm.

"But.. Why me?" Mitsuya looked at the girl and smiled.

"Remember the time where both you and I were models for a magazine shoot?"

"And my face was on building bilboard? Yea." Mitsuya laughed at (Y/n)'s words and looked back at her once again.

"No, but I'm serious. I really need your help," (Y/n) hummed and nodded her head.

"But in return, I get to keep the outfit." Mitsuya chuckled and nodded his head. Oh boy, she would get something even more than the clothing.

Oya?

The next day, (Y/n) stopped by at Mitsuya's house, where he sent her his location. Just when (Y/n) was about to rang the door bell, a woman walked out, who (Y/n) presumed it to be Mitsuya's, Luna's and Mana's mom.

"Oh, hello there. Are you Takashi's girlfriend?" Muss Mitsuya smiled softly at the younger teen infront of her. But just before (Y/n) could speak, Luna popped her head behind the opened door with Mana below her.

"Wah! Pretty Nee-san!" Luna cheered as she went to hug (Y/n) by her leg.

"Ah, I need to go. Takashi your girlfriend is here!"

"O-Okaa-san!"

As the mother left, she gave (Y/n) a snile before walking her way to ber car and drove off to work. The boy let out a sigh and apologized to the girl.

"I'm sorry if my mom said something bad.." (Y/n) just stared at Mitsuya and laughed.

"No no, it's okay. Really. Your mother is quite... somthing, but I can tell she's a good person" Mitsuya looked at the girl infront of him for a moment and smiled.

"Well then, I can't just let you standing there, come in." Mitsuya stepped aside along with Mana and Luna, so that the girl could enter the house.

"I'll start taking your measurements," Mitsuya waved (Y/n) over to the kitchen counter where a measuring tape and small notebook and oen were placed on the counter.

"Alright I'll measure your shoulders first, so relax abit for me please," He said near the girl's ear, which sent shivers down her spine on how low the male's voice was.

Hey, atleast it doesn't sound dry and loud like Inosuke's, right?🤷‍♀️

"I heard you got a scholarship in Ouran High. Congrats," Mitsuya spoke, starting up a conversation.

"Oh, that. Yes, it was kind of hassle to buy the uniform, but Uzui-san and his wife heard of it and brought me the dress. He said something about 'Show these rich fuckers whose the flamboyant boss'. Sometimes, I honestly thought if his head needs a beating.." Mitsuya chuckled and told the girl to spread her arms out, listening to what the girl is saying, while continuing to measure her for the outfit.

From the length of her shoulder to her wrist, from her elbow to her hand. From her left shoulder to her right and the height of from her shoulder to her knee and feet.

"Oh yeah! What is the theme if clothing that you're planning in to make?" Mitsuya froze at the girl's question. That's right. He has alot of ideas going in his mind, and he was not sure in which outfit would suit you the most.

Suddenly, the boy felt a tug on his pants and he looked down to see Mana looking at the two teens with a paper in her hand.

"Oh, what's this Mana?" Mitsuya asked, taking the paper from his sister's tiny hands.

"Dress for pretty Nee-san!"

"A dress? Did you drew it?" Mana nodded her head and looked at (Y/n).

"Pretty Nee-san has beautiful eyes! Purple like nii-san's hair!" (Y/n) smiled aoftly and crouched down as she patyed Mana's head.

"Arigato, Mana-chan. Mana-chan and Luna-chan are also pretty!" Mana beamed at the compliment and gave (Y/n) a hug. Mitsuya stared at the drawing and let his brain function. Them, an idea popped up and he ruffled his sister's hair.

"Mana, thank you!" Mitsuya thank his sister and grabbed his little notebool along and ran staright to his room.

"So uhhh... Do you girls wanna play?"

"Yes!!"

It has been a 3 week straight after Mana gave Mitsuya her drawing and here (Y/n) is, staring at the dress infront of her.

Her hair was designed by Yuzuha and Emma, who heard about the news of (Y/n) helping Mitsuya by being his model for his school club project.

"Do I really need to be here..?" Hakkai asked his sister who was holding the make-up for her.

"If you don't want to be here, than start talking to other girls then," Hakkai went completely silent and Yuzuha scoffed.

"Yea, that's what I thought."

"You're being mean~" Hakkai whined

"Test me some more, and see how mean I could get.." Yuzuha played along, smirking at her little brother.

"You know now I can actually tell who's the much mature one here,"

"Taka-chan!"

Mitsuya and the group laughed and his eyes soon landed on (Y/n), who was fixing the flower that was pinned to her hair.

"Ah, Mitsuya-kun. The dress is very lovely. I have a feeling that Mana-chan would be an incredible artist!" (Y/n) clapped her hand.

Then, Yuzuha, Emma and Hakkai tgen left. Leaving (Y/n) with Mitsuya and the other members in the home economics club, and their model.

After the models and the designer went up to oresent their modeling project, including with (Y/n)'s and Mitsuya's, school hour had finally ended.

"I'm sorry that you have to skip your school for this, (Y/n).."

"No no, it's fine! Atleast I could get a break from those twins..." (Y/n) mumbled her last sentence out.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" Mitsuya hummed as now he sees (Y/n) in her regular clothes. Just some simple white sweater with a pair of jeans.

"You'll be keeping the dress, correct?"

"No." Mitsuya turned his head quickly to look at (Y/n) who then looked at him.

"I don't think it's just the dress J want though.." (Y/n) huffed and Mitsuya just looks so comfused as ever. The girl then went yo her toes and gave Mitsuya a peck in his cheek. Quickly, his entire face went completely red.

"E-Eh?!"

"Ha~ What's gotten you so red Mitsuya-kun? Do you still don't get it?"

"H-huh? I-I.."

"I like you, dummy.." (Y/n) confessed, looking away from Mitsuya's lavender eyes.

"It's okay if you don't. I'm not forcing you--" The girl's words went to complete stop when Mitsuya latched his hand at the back of the girl's head and neck, pulling her into a kiss.

It took a few secomd before (Y/n) kissed the boy back. They then pulled away, and Mitsuya looked at the girl with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What makes you think I would want to reject my soon-to-be wife?"

______________________________________

Lol, who yall want next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 837 51
" ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ " " ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž" โžค๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
4.3K 322 5
๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”. . . . . ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—–๐—จ๐—ง๐˜ง๐’๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐’๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐’๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐’๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐’ ...
1M 44.6K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
400K 11.5K 18
"๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•จ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ" | | | | "๐•Š๐•™๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–." ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– (๐•ช/๐•Ÿ) ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••...