Special 13K

Where the Kimetsu characters are a group of delinquents.

Just inches away before the bat was swing towards Emma's head, she was quickly pushed off to the ground, resulting Kisaki to miss.

Takemichi stared in shock. There stood a man with blond hair and red tips at the end of his hair and two girls that look alike, Takemichi guessing them that the.ir twins.

Emma was in the male's arms bridal style and she blushed of emberassemnet.

"I-I'm okay!" She said, as she was trying to get herself down in her own two feet, shocked to see that the male is tall-- well, not as tall as Draken of course, but still, tall.

"That's great to hear! Ahahaha!" The male laughed, puffing his chest, crossing his arms. The two girls looked at Emma and one of them pulled out an aid kit.

"Are you okay?"

"You don't have any injuries did you?"

"You should be much more aware of your surrounding next time,"

"Any scartches there, Shinobu?"

"No, she seems fine (Y/n)-nee."

"That's good to hear," The girl smiled at her twin.

"A-Ano... Who are you guys..?" Takemichi asked. Mikey quickly went over to the scene and see that Emma was standing with the three unfamilair figures, along with Inui beside him.

Inui stared at the three new comers for a few seconds and his eyes widened. He then raised his index finger as he poinnted at them.

"You guys are members of the Kimetsu Gang!" Mikey's eyes widened at the said information. The Kimetsu Kanto Gang had been taking over the Kantou region for 3 years now, and they had consist of two leaders. Kibutsiji Muzan and his cousin Ubuyashiki Kagaya. They would constantly stop any war that would include by taking someone's life away. And during the Valhalla Arc, Baji was somehow saved when a smoke erupted the area and he was taken away by everyone when they all passed out.

No one knew where Baji Keisuke and his mom went, but they were being given a roof under their head by the Kagaya and Muzan. In return, Baji is now a member in the said gang.

"Umu! My name is Rengoku Kyojuro! Fire Division Captain of Kimetsu Kanto Gang!" Kyojuro introduced himself

"Kocho Shinobu, Butterfly Division Captain."

"Kocho (Y/n), Flower Captain. We heard about a 'war' starting against Tokyo Manji Gang and Tenjiku, and we happened to notice an ambush was about to be commited,"

"My, my, that is simply not a way to do in a fist-fight. Using a bat is just showing what a coward you are,"

"But you also have weapons," Takemichi pointed out.

"Oh these? We just got back from training from the headquarters!" Kyojuro stated. Mikey went up to the three and did a 90 degree bow.

"Thank you, for saving my sister. If anytging did happened to her I--" then a sob escaped Mikey's lips.

He was scared. Scared that his only sister would leave too. He had lost alot. He lost his brother, his childhood friend-- or so he tgought, and he had almost lost his sister. If the Kimetsu members weren't there, he would have gone insane.

He then felt a pat on his head. He lifted his face up abit and see that the girl with (f/c) butterfly pin, (Y/n) was patting his head.

"It's okay. We lost the people we care too," both of the Kocho twins parents and older sister, Kanae sadly passed away in a car accident. They were took in by the Stone Division Captain, Himejime Gyomei, a family friend of theirs.

Few hours later, at the war, Division Captain Lower Moon 5, Rui, was sitting in the shadows inspecting at the fight. He was instructed by one of the leaders, Muzan, to see what is going on in the fight. He was paired up with Upper 3 Division Captain, Hakuji aka Akaza, and the Water Division Captain, Tomioka Giyuu and Vice Captain, Kamado Tanjiro. Alongside with a thunder member, Agatsuma Zenitsu and Butterfly Vice Captain, Kanao Tsuyuri.

"How is the fight going?" Muzan asked, softly at the other side of the walkie talkie.

"Going crazy. The Haitani brothers beated the shit out of those two members in Toman."

"Describe them." Kagaya ordered.

"One is quite tall than the other. He has a blue style crew cut hair with a shaved swirl on the side of his head."

"The other one?" Muzan asked

"The other boy has lightish blue fuzzy hair-- not gonna lie kinda looks cotton candy. Is that edible--"

"Rui. Focus," Muzan reminded.

"Right-- damn oh my god.."

"What?"

"The Haitani brothers are getting their asses kicked by the blue cotton candy haired dude."

"Guys, I'm hearing something.." Zenitsu said, as placed his hand around his ear.

"What is it..?"

".. Somthing about... 'Blue Ogre'.." Giyuu's eyes widened and turned his head back at the fight. Their they all see Angry beating the leaving shot out of the Haitani brother, Shion Madarame, and Mochi.

Minutes passed as the fight still continue, Kanao's eyes widened as she tugged Rui's sleeve and pointed at the gun that Kisaki is now holding. Rui clicked his tongue and informed the others to get into action. Muzan and Kagaya informing them that they will be there with back-up.

Just inches before the bullet that Kisaki shot could even hit Izana, who was blocking the bullet for Giyuu pulled both of the two boys away from the attack. Kisaki was then kicked to the ground, hard.

"What the--!" Kisaki's face went pale. The familiar uniform. That face. His eyes widened, at the familiar.

"Checkmate, Ki-Sa-Ki!"

"Baji?!"

"Baji-san?!"

"You're alive!?" Baji turned his head over his shoulder to see the shock face of Chifuyu's and the others. He grinned, showing his fangs and gave them a thumbs up.

Mikey's eyes widened at the uniform that his friend was wearing. Then footsteps was heard in the now silent atmosphere.

"We came as fast as we could. Sorry for the fuss," Said one of the leaders of the Kimetdu Kanto Gang, Ubuyashiki Kagaya.

"Using a gun? Are you shitting me right now, Tetta?" Kibutsiji Muzan asked in disgust.

Then all Divison Captains of the Kimetsu Kanto Gang appeared in their hideouts. Everyone stared in utter shock. How and where the fuck did they even come from? Was the first thing they all thought.

However just before the two leaders could even approach Kisaki, he was quickly picked up by Hanma, who was driving the motorcycle.

"Escaping like a coward. Akaza, (Y/n). Follow them," Muzan clicked his tomgue and ordered, and Akaza quickly picked the girl up and placed her on his shoulder and followed the two. Draken and Takemichi following behind them on Draken's Zypher.

Everything went so quick like the speed of lighning. (Y/n) however was quick enough to save Kisaki from being hit, despite towards Akaza's and the readers refusal and just let the roach die, Kisaki was placed in jail, after trying to commit a murder as he is sentence in life in juvie.

______________________________________

Bah, ku kan buat Chifuyu punya ending lepas ani :D

Why do I cringe everytime I type in Malay--