Heartless to Heartiest || Yoo...

By twinklytinygirl

I don't know how long I could continue this act. He didn't care for me even a little bit I was just a tool th... More

1. To Dear Moon Goddess.
2. What am I
3.Negligence
4. Nothing but Act
5. You broke me first
6. Am I that Unworthy ?
7. Heartbroken
8. HEARTLESS
9. I can't lose you
10. Heat
11. My Omega
12. Different rhythm
13. Don't dare to hurt him
14. The charm make me calm
15. Mess
16. Moonlight Garden
17. Love in the Moonlight
18. What Mine is Mine
19. I Love You Too
20. COUPLE ROOM
21. Feel Me
22. Hyung, Make Me Yours (M)
23. MATES - All of Me (M)
🌟THANK YOU SO MUCH 🌟
24. Lunar Grove
Author's Note
25. Lunar souls
26. Jealousy ?
27. Jimin got no Jam (M) !!!
28. Why did you do that ?
29. Baby sitters
30. The Beginning.
31. What's wrong with me
32. Moon Goddess's will (M)
33. Dying mate ?!
34. Do or Die
35. 31 Days Rule (Day 3)
36. Hyung please ....( day 7 )
37. I am Not that strong (Day 8-9)
38. Blossoming Bud
39. Struggle Alone
40. Hi
41. Appa and Tiny Bean.
42. Shadow of the Darkness
43. With or Without
44. Seeker
45. I am strong
46. Until we meet (M)
47. Without
48. Last Hope
49. Return to Home
51. Soulmates ?
52. Appa's princess.
53. You are my soulmate.
54. It's a yes.....
55. Care to Explain ?
56. Heaven's will
57. Grace and Brightness
58. Parenting
59. Thousand Years (M)
60. Heartiest (Final )
AUTHOR'S NOTE
🎊️ NEW STORY UPDATE 🎊️
HEYYYYYY
Cause I miss you all...😭
New Story Announcement

50. Reunion

1.4K 95 33
By twinklytinygirl

Taehyung who excitedly ran to Jungkook has paused on his steps looking into Jungkook's eyes. The boy who came from the North has to take his hand back after Taehyung stopped in front of them.

Taehyung's POV

" He's one shoulder is injured be careful "

Eun Woo the boy who came from the north has warned me. He didn't have to tell me that because I know it very well than anyone else.
I am the person who felt every pain he went through. So I know what I am doing.

I didn't care about the omega stared at me.

It's okay Eunnie you can go ahead. Jungkook said to the boy who hold his right arm.

Eunnie? So he even got a nickname for him. Actually, to me, it's look more like Eun Woo clinging to him than he supporting him.

Taehyung-ah how are you?

Finally, he has talked to me looking into my eyes.
He looks worn out, but the familiar glow in his eyes still remains there despite the fact that he had gone through a lot in the past few months.

Jungkook's one arm hung around his neck with the support of an arm guard. And his left ankle had a wound dressing to avoid it getting infected. My kookie had gone true a lot. At the moment all I wanted was to hug him tight but I had to hold my urges back.

His free hand has touched my cheeks to wipe the falling down tears. That's only I realized I was crying. Uncontrollable teardrops were leaving eyes betraying my only hope to stay all strong in front of him.
I lowered my gaze to the ground because I felt so embarrassed and helpless.

Yah !!! Why are you crying?

He is the same Jungkookie who tries to act strong even when he is suffering a lot.

"It's a big relief to see you again Jungkook. I missed you a lot".

I replied without thinking how obvious I am as I spilling my heart out.

You are? He replied to me playfully pinching my cheek.

I nod my head closing my eyes at his question because I know once I try to talk my voice gonna crack. I could feel his gaze on me. I slowly took his hand on my cheek in-between my hands gently caressing his knuckles. His knuckles were also full of scratches and bruises.

Interrupting to our moment two healers had walked us to take him to the infirmary as Eun woo request their assistance. I try to support him by holding his arm but Eunwoo was quicker than me.

I take a step back without protesting.

I felt so relieved to see him like this again but a precarious thought has squeeze my heart with an unexplainable feeling. My inner wolf is not content since my guts signal me someone try to snatch my soulmate away from me.

* * * * *

One day ago

Placing the gleaming omega symbol attached pendant on Jimin's hands cloaked lady has looked his innocent eyes with a kind look.

Jimin has just awake after he fainted. He did his best trying to keep the linkage to show his alpha everything he dreamt. If he wasn't pregnant he will not be this weak by the linkage with his mate but his current condition had weakened him as he isn't physically very stable like his normal self.

Now Jimin was sitting on the bed placing one hand on the baby bump as his mother replaced the wet plaster on his forehead again.

Althea has talked to Jimin in a clear calm voice.

Dear child, you did well. Your alpha is safe and he did win over the power of evil. Jimin you and your mate were destined to be together, both of you are each other's missing pieces born to complete each other.

So it seems like Moon Goddes has let you have your omega self in an imperishable way. See, your birth jewel has recovered its lost gleam again.

Althea said as she placed the moonstone-embedded pendant on his hand.

Have a good rest.
Tomorrow morning you will get to hear good news.

As always I'll be your side when you need my presence. So take care Min Jimin.
Your daughter is a lucky child, stay safe.

My baby............ my baby is a girl?

Althea has smiled at the omega who tightly hold the necklace she left on his hand with a surprised look in his eyes.

The cloaked lady has nods at the younger omega as she disappearing to the mist suddenly formed in the room.

* * * * *

Now the time is 9 o'clock in the morning.

Hyung !!!

Jungkookie, how are you, my baby ?.
Are you okay?
Is those hurt?
Shall I clean the wound?
Let hyung take a look.

Hyung hyung hyung calm down.

Jimin has hugged his brother who rests in the main Min mansion's guest room. Min Jung Ho has arranged a room for Jungkook in their house.

I am fine hyung don't worry these aren't hurt even a little bit. Young alpha said hugging his older brother wrapping his free hand around him.
Jimin has cried caressing his injured shoulder and bruised face.

Kook, It's really hard for me to see my cheerful brother laying on a bed like this.

I am okay hyung I promise.

Now, how about you and this little one here.

Jimin laughed at the way Jungkook point at his tummy.

You changed a lot hyung.

Jimin has smile warmly watching his brother's excited face as younger look him head to heels.

We are doing good kook.
" Baby see your uncle has return he asked about you".

Can they hear me?

Yes, they can.

Hey buddy it's your uncle there how are you.

Jimin laugh his ass off hearing the way Jungkook talked to the pup crouching down to his waist size as he greeting to any random army comrade at the base.

It's nice to have you back kook Jimin says hugging his brother before he leaves after chatting for an hour.

Time skip to 4.30 PM.

Jimin was so nervous as he wait in front of the main gateway. Still, the third squad hasn't reached the boundary. He has to treat few injured soldiers as he joined the infirmary after taking his lunch. Jimin has given a hand to healers out there cause it's obvious medical staff has a lot to take care of.

Jimin-ssi could you please come here for a minute we need to get some stitches done on a patient, but all the healers were occupied at the moment, male omega nurse has approach Jimin who wait for expecting 3rd squads arrival.

Of course yes I'll take care.

Jimin went to the infirmary to take care of the injured male alpha who had a serious cut in his left calf.

.
.
.

Boundary protectors have lit fireworks announcing the rest of the army and their pack alpha has arrived in the boundaries.

All the pack members were running toward the main gate to welcome their head of the pack who reach the boundaries with the rest of the army who won over North successfully claiming the victory.

Excited pack members have gathered both sides of the path in front of the main gateway to welcome their heroes who entrusted the purity of the kingdom again destroying the power of evil.

Jimin has come out of the infirmary wearing his scarf and sweater quickly by hearing the announcement and the sound of pack members running towards the main entrance.

Already everyone of them has gathered to witness the squad, so the younger omega couldn't make it to the front row.

Army soldiers who weren't injured and already reached the boundaries yesterday had come front as one united squad to salute their head.

ATTENTION,

SALUTE.

As the higher-ranked officer commands soldier squads had a salute to their head in unison. And rest of the pack members had cheered and clapped for their heads alpha and the army soldiers showing their gratitude.

Jimin couldn't run, but he was trying his best to cross the gathered pack members to reach the front.

Min Yoongi's eyes were searching for only one person. But he couldn't see him anywhere in the front row.

A thin layer of snow was covering the ground as gentle snowfall was happening at the moment.

Alpha could feel his mate's scent miles away. Even though at the moment there were thousands of pack members, his sharp senses have immediately captured Jimin's presence.

Responding to the salute he has to take quick steps in the direction he felt his mate's Jasmine and sandal scent.

As alpha walking toward them members had cleared the way for him bowing to show their respect.

Min Yoongi's POV.

There he is !!!
My Jiminie was taking quick steps to reach me.

As my presence met with his eyes I got to see the way he halt on the spot.

Both of us look at each other standing in the two extremes of the snowy path. He is ethereal as always. His raven-black locks had grown a little bit and it has added more charms to his beautiful face.

I can tell he is struggling to run towards me but he can't.
Because my petal is carrying my pup. His baby bump is clearly visible now. I could see the way he taking steps hurriedly to reach me pressing one hand over his lips.

I felt my legs give up on moving as I see his smaller frame approaching me. First I took quick steps and then I starts to run dropping the pack I carried.

Hyung !!!

He throw his self to my hands hugging me tightly as much as he could. His face was pressing against my chest as his small hands wrap around my waist. After months I got to feel my mate's warmth closer to me and it makes me feel like I wanna cry.

Third person's POV.

Alpha is peppering his mate's crown with kisses. His arms were protectively wrapped around youngers delicate body holding him dearly like he is holding a glass ornament.

Alpha lets his omega feel his warmth putting the jacket he wears over him staying in the same hugging position.

They didn't notice the way gathered crowd cooing at them because they forget the rest of the world as they felt each other's warmth and scent closely and warmly after a long time.

My precious

Jimin has looked at his alpha with his teary eyes still hugging him.

Hyung ....... omegas' shaky voice has called his mate in a barely audible voice.
Younger's hand was cupping older ones face in his small palm.

Yoongi has left a long-trusted kiss on his mate's forehead before he starts to talk. They got to hear the way gathered pack members cheered for them.

Min Jimin, my baby, you are the heavenly sent guardian angel of my life.
My love if you weren't there for me, I couldn't do it alone. You are the one who makes me supreme, you are the one who gives me strength, you are the only one who guides me when I gonna failed at some points, your love is the charm that protects me from every bad luck.

My precious, I missed you like crazy. Thank you for counting on me. You know I love you?

So we don't need words because.

You know .........

Jimin was a crying mess at the moment but he has quickly responded to his alpha as

I know........

In a clear voice.

Alpha has gentle put his lips on Jimin's pulling him more to his chest holding his slender waist dearly. After months lunar mates had finally met each other despite all hardships they went through.

Alpha has carried his mates in bridal style without breaking the kiss. Jimin is replying to the kiss letting his tears mixed with his alpha's tears tangling his arms around Yoongi's shoulders.

* * * * *

The moonlight garden didn't suppose to bloom flowers in the winter but the magical garden looked like heaven on the earth at the moment as the garden was decorated with thousands of flowers. Moonstone on the stone plaque was illuminating a bright beam of light in the middle of the night. The Garden was calm and pretty than ever as the lunar souls back together.
.
.
.

Althea smiled at the shining two moonstones and the forming jewel which illuminating a gentle light pink colour.

The cloaked lady knew they didn't have anything to worry about until the day Jimin go through his labor. That's the day they could confirm the heavens will completely.

* * * * *

...................Taehyung has pressed his hands over his lips letting the tray he holds drop on the floor. He didn't care a bit about the fact he is stepping on the broken glass pieces. All he wants at the moment was to run as far as he could. His heart has broken into pieces as he saw the way Jungkook and ................................

To be continued.

Update : 15/10/2021
Comment and vote
I purple you
🌻💜️🌻💜️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 13K 59
*Formerly His Desire* "You think you want me, but I don't think you could handle what I would do to you." His stare is relentless. I smooth my hands...
1.1M 49.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
14.4K 1.1K 10
Politician Seokjin runs for elections, but journalist Jeon Jungkook criticizes his every move. An online quarrel between the two leads to something m...
165K 6.9K 52
in which a single father met a mysterious man one day, causing a storm of events to occur. β€’ park jimin x min yoongi [ side ships included !! ] β€’ NOT...