đ˜Šđ˜°đ˜¯đ˜¯đ˜Ļ𝘤đ˜ĩđ˜Ēđ˜°đ˜¯ (𝘜𝘴𝘩īŋŊ...

By inthewind111

Y/n has been studying in Tokyo away from her hometown, Osaka. She lives with her uncle who happens to be the... More

CH 01
CH 02
CH 03
CH 04
CH 05
CH 06
CH 07
CH 08
CH 09
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39
CH 40🍋
CH 41
CH 42
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45🍋
CH 46
CH 47
CH 48
CH 49
CH 50

CH 20

11K 352 63
By inthewind111

Having sleepovers with Eiko and Ayumi was a bi-monthly thing. Spreading out on the comforter, three of you had sheet masks on, indulging in the lavender scented candle and dim lights. This set the mood for night for random talks and gossiping. Eiko was bringing up drama regarding a few campus couples on how some were being either too flirty or some ignoring one another. Ayumi straightened her back to add on that a friend of hers happened to witness a recent couple fighting at the back of campus. You lay down taking in these gossips, occasionally giving your opinion. Just then, Ayumi poked your arm with a smirk on her face along with Eiko. You knew where this was going.

Rolling over to you, Ayumi asked how were things going with Ushijima. Eiko did the same and now you were squished between them with nowhere to run. You briefly shared your relationship progress with Ushijima making them whine at how plain it was. It may seem this way to them but it was not to you. You understood that Ushijima was a busy man due to his career and you were grateful that he tries his utmost to make time for you. Even Uncle Fuki had to help him out by asking which days you need not have to attend school to plan dates.

"Sooo, have you guys kissed?" Eiko wiggled her brows and Ayumi giggling. You groaned and slapped her head lightly to cut it out. Sure, both you and Ushijima shared kisses here and there but they were anywhere but your lips. The thought made you fluster a little but you tried your best to keep composed. The girls went on to ask more questions and some may or may not have made you kick them. After staying up for a few more hours watching movies and scrolling through social media, it was time to turn in for the night.

Gloomy clouds invaded the bright sky you sure saw a few minutes ago. Your date at the park was now ruined as you fiddled with your phone. It brightened and buzzed, indicating a text message and you unlocked your phone to view it. Ushijima has just texted you that the date location may need to have some alterations as you sighed in disappointment. It was the next text he sent that made your eyes go big.

Ushijima: "If you're comfortable with it, we can have a date at my place."
Y/n: "Oh, sure! I'd love to."
Ushijima: "Great, I'll pick you up."

Ushijima arrived at your place as you hopped into the car and was greeted by him kissing your cheek. Smiling, you did the same to him affectionately and he drove off. During the ride, Ushijima shared the shenanigans that happened during practice. From Atsumu and Sakusa bickering to Bokuto and Hinata being loud. It must be fun to have such lively teammates (there are compilations of the team's funny moments filmed of fans on the Internet). After a few turns and traffic lights, Ushijima turned into an apartment building.

The car was parked at the basement as he led you to where the lifts were. One of the lifts opened and Ushijima pressed the 'P' button. Arriving at the chosen floor, you followed where he was going and watched him slid in his thumb on the scanner of the digital lock. A click was heard a few seconds after as Ushijima opened the door and let you in first. Upon entering the penthouse, you were in awe by how minimalistic and clean it was. The scent of citrus filled the air to add on to the cleanliness aspect.

"You can relax at the living room while I settle dinner." Ushijima headed to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to see what was there to cook. "Wait, you're cooking dinner?" You blinked and approached him from behind. "I do, it's something I picked up during high school." He hummed and took out some ingredients. "Also, I thought it'll be be great if I took this opportunity to do something for you." Ushijima added on. Walking to him, you pondered what he meant by that and eventually stood next to him.

"This is really sweet of you, Toshi. I can't wait for dinner! What are we having?" You scanned the ingredients on the kitchen island. "Just some stir fried chicken and a side of vegetables with rice. Will that be enough? Now that I think about it, I think it's too simple. I should-" He was interrupted when you lifted his hand and kissed it. "This is more than enough. It's the thoughts that count, Toshi." Your voice came out in a hushed manner. Ushijima was grateful that you were understanding. He would have made better plans if it weren't for the storm. There would be a nice sunset at the place of choice for the picnic. How nice would that be?

Dinner was simple yet heartwarming. Two dishes with a warm bowl of rice and wine at the side. The conversations both of you had were fruitful from sharing high school days to the places you have traveled to. After helping washing the dishes and wiping the table, both of you hung out by the couch and watched a few movies. Hours passed and it was hitting midnight, a sign that it was time to go home. Ushijima wore his coat while you rummaged through your bag for a certain item. A frown soon formed realizing the familiar clinking of keys were absent.

"Shoot, I forgot my keys." You clicked your tongue. Ushijima suggested to call home which you did but there was no avail as Uncle Fuki and Aunt Yumi has rested for the night. You let out a dry chuckle knowing that you were homeless for the night until a deep voice was heard. "Do you maybe want to spend the night here?" Widening your eyes, you looked up to Ushijima whose Adam's apple was bobbing nervously. The man was afraid that you might interpret it the wrong manner and started to explain himself with a few stutters here and there. "If you don't mind, then sure. I'm alright with that..." You cleared your throat awkwardly. Relief washed over Ushijima, thanking the heavens this did not turn the wrong way as he then led you to his room.

Stepping into the room, Ushijima switched on the lights to reveal and dark themed room. The four walls gave out a different scent, smelling more like cedar wood with a touch of musk and amber. The room also sported some tiny potted plants placed closer to the windows. "I hope you don't mind wearing my clothes." Ushijima handed you a shirt, sweatpants and towel. Was this guy for real? Anyone would die to wear his clothes. "Far from that." You chuckled as Ushijima ushered you to the bathroom. Upon entering, you were greeted with an array of skincare and shaving products. You strongly believe the term "A real man takes care of his hygiene." Bam! There's one just outside waiting for you in the room.

Ushijima was sitting on the edge of the bed, replying to the National team's group chat while waiting for you. A click was heard as he looked ahead to see you in his clothes that were way oversized for you. The sight made him blush and what adds on was that you smelt like him. Seeing that your hair was damp, he got off the bed to prepare the hairdryer for you as you closed in. Thanking him, you took the device and wanted to start blow drying your hair when Ushijima placed his nose on your hairline. Something about you in this state made him feel protective and wanted to keep you away from harm. He mumbled against your skin that he was going to shower as well and you could watch tv while waiting. Nodding, you stood very still even after he left as warmth crept through your skin.

Ushijima came out of the bathroom to see you standing there awkwardly and fumbling your phone. "Y/n? Why aren't you seated?" He asked while towel drying his brown-olive hair. "Huh? Uh, yeah sure." You slowly sat on the bed with your butt half touching it. Get a grip. "You make yourself comfortable here, alright? I'm going to sleep outside." What? "Are you sure? The couch is pretty small for your size and I don't want you to wake up with a stiff body." Knowing that he had practice tomorrow. "Yeah, I want you to feel comfortable." He nodded and picked up a pillow.

Sighing, you went over to him and grabbed his wrist. "J-Just stay... I'm fine with sharing the bed." You tried to convince him. Ushijima could hear his heart in his ears as he swallowed a small lump. "Are you sure, y/n?" He wanted to confirm and you nodded in response. "If it's with you, then I'm comfortable." You uttered shyly. Hearing that made Ushijima feel good about himself, happy to know that you trusted him enough to share the bed.

Taking either sides, the two of you laid in bed with an obvious gap between. You swore you were alright with this and was planning to handle it like normal whenever you were with him but what was this? Ushijima kneaded the blanket, unsure of how to bring up a conversation. The air was so silent and awkward. Having had enough, you sighed out loud. "This sucks." The next thing Ushijima felt was you cuddling against him with your head on his chest. "What should we do now? Cast our Netflix account to the television to continue that movie?" You suggested and took out your phone. "Yeah, sure." He nodded and turned on the television.

Watching Ushijima press the buttons of the remote control, you realized he was stiff. Were your actions too bold? As the movie continued, awkwardness was about to return but you decided to break it. "Am I being too close for your liking, Toshi?" You asked. "Of course, not. It's just that... I don't want to crush you." The last words came out as a whisper. "Oh my gosh, Toshi! Why are you so adorable? If anything, you're a big huggable teddy bear." You giggled and poked his cheek. Ushijima didn't want to make a wrong move that might hurt you and that was why he was stiff. "You can hug me normally, Toshi. Don't worry. In fact, you can hold onto me whenever you like." You encouraged him. Ushijima smiled softly listening to you as his awkward hand hovered your hipbone. With eyes on the screen, you placed his hand down on you and then intertwining your fingers with his.

As the movie progressed, both of you accommodated to each other. Ushijima had his chin on top your head and occasionally stroked your hipbone with the pad of his thumb. It was then your head shifted slightly, causing his lips to bump against the skin between your brows. At the moment, everything felt right. Both of you had your eyes locked and shared a deep contact. Faces, more like lips, were inching closer till both were almost brushing against each other. "Y/n, can I..." Ushijima asked, his minty breath feathering your skin. Wordlessly, you gave him your answer and permission as you bucked your head upwards. Lips molded as if they were made for each other. The kiss was sweet and gentle as Ushijima massaged his lips against yours. It finally happened.

Pulling away, Ushijima planted a soft peck on your forehead. "You alright?" He whispered, stroking your hair. "More than alright, Toshi." You hummed and nuzzled against his warmth. "Y/n?" "Hm?" You angled your head to see him. "Do you think we can make it official?" He asked. Just when you thought your heart could not beat faster, it did after hearing that those. "I'd love to, Toshi." You grinned sweetly. "Then... Can I be your boyfriend, y/n?" He asked. "Yes, please be my boyfriend, Toshi." You nodded and kissed his defined jawline. "Thank you, my love. For entrusting me in this special position in your life." Ushijima whispered and kissed you gratefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.4K 32
You were a volleyball prodigy, the perfect daughter, the one who always shined brighter than others... Then, why did this happen? - Fluff, smut, a...
33.7K 1.1K 32
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. įƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
1.9K 58 29
Kunimi x femreader You are an insomniac, like your older sister, Neko. The two of you constantly drink coffee and energy drinks, reading and playing...
377K 12.4K 38
She kissed a stranger, the person who eventually becomes the love of her life and keeps leaving him with the same lipstick stains all over again. Ush...