Desire Of The Soul ...

Por tcsxkierra

Sometimes the heart &' soul turn on one another, leaving the mind left to end the feud.... Más

1 ♥︎
2 ♥︎
3 ♥︎
4 ♥︎
5 ♥︎
6 ♥︎
7 ♥︎
8 ♥︎
9 ♥︎
10 ♥︎
11 ♥︎
12 ♥︎
13 ♥︎
14 ♥︎
15 ♥︎
16 ♥︎
17 ♥︎
18 ♥︎
19 ♥︎
20 ♥︎
21 ♥︎
22 ♥︎
23 ♥︎
24 ♥︎
25 ♥︎
26 ♥︎
28 ♥︎
29 ♥︎
30 ♥︎
31 ♥︎
32♥︎
33 ♥︎
34
35 ✭
36
37..
38..
39..

27 ♥︎

391 21 23
Por tcsxkierra

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 ...
"Drew are you sure you wanna do this ?" Denise says twirling her long straight hair around her finger staring at the floor , Drew grabs her face and looks deeply into her eyes with a glaze . he licks his lips and pecks her lips softly .. "Of course i am .. nobody has to know baby this can be our little secret i promise niecy." Drew slowly lays Denise on the bed pulling her panties down and leaving kisses all over her upper body . "Let me take care of you baby ." Niecy slowly starts to get turned on .. she feels this hot breeze on her body .

She thinks to herself "Is this right ? no no no this is so wrong .. this doesn't even feel okay .. how can i sit here and sleep with my sisters h-husband." her thoughts were interrupted by Drew's tongue swirling all over her clit . "D—D-rew d—amn" she moans softly taking in all the sexual tension she had for Drew .

Drew slowly lifts her up and turns her around , causing her to arch her back . He slips inside of Denise causing her to moan loudly "Fuck Drew !" Her moans reminds him of Karen's , He picks up his pace "Shhh we don't wanna wake up Karen ."

"God please forgive me ." Denise thinks to herself , even though denise felt bad Drew felt so good inside her she felt relaxed and pleasured . Drew slows down as he feels himself about to cum "Fuck !" there moans circle around the house making Little baby kierra move in her bed in the other room .

"Drew may—-be we should stop—pp ." Denise stutters as Drew pounds her with long strong strokes . Before Denise knew it Drew collapsed on the bed after reaching his climax . Denise cleaned herself up and sat on the bed thinking about what just happened , she couldn't believe what she had done . Tears began to fall .

She felt horrible inside .. but she couldn't help it Drew made her feel better and she couldn't control her feelings around him . She caught butterfly's everytime he looked into her eyes , she felt the connection between them . She feels that they were meant to be but she had to put her sisters feelings first .

Karen ♥︎...

               I sat there on my bed looking at the ceiling the past few months have been very rough for me but all i could do was pray and pray .. that's what i was taught to do . Darius came in the room and kissed my lips "Get dressed let's go ." He snapped his fingers and pulled me up . "Where we going baby ?." i say in a concerned voice "Don't worry about it ma just get dressed pretty ." he says brushing through his beard with his fingers .

I ran to the shower and turned on some nice jazz music . i haven't really gotten cute in a while ever since my accident so i was excited to see what Darius had up his sleeve . I slowly wash over my stomach trying not to hit my scar , once i finished cleaning myself up i hop out the shower and wrap a towel around me . Looking in the mirror at myself i plug the curling iron up , i go to my dresser and pick out a nice Red leather Dress with a Black leather jacket from my closet .

I sat out all my accessories and clothes out on the bed and dried myself off . i quickly put on my clothes and run back to the bathroom . after i finish curling my hair i throw on some stockings and put on my black heels . Darius comes in the bedroom and his jaw automatically drops to the floor "Damn baby ." he says as he lifts my chin up and leaves a long peck on my lips .

"Babeee get out i'm not finished ! ." i say giggling "Ight my bad baby ." He blows a kiss and closes the door while walking out . I finish putting everything else on and turn off the curling iron , the fan made my big fluffy platinum blond hair move everywhere i head out the room with my purse and phone in my hand .

"You look good too baby ." i say patting Darius shoulder while he looks in the mirror fixing himself "Thank you ma , a nigga tried but let's head out ." He says as he kisses my hand . I thought to myself "Where is this boy taking me ."

*30 Minutes Later*

                 We finally arrived to this place , Darius parks the car and helps me get out the car the place looked super fancy and nice i was excited to see how it looked inside , We head inside of the place and i see it's a restaurant the whole place was luxurious "I already made reservations baby we sit right there ." Darius says .

it was a nice little booth just for the two of us . The waitress comes and gives us menu's "Is there anything you would like to order now ?." she said in a very exciting voice "Can i get a cup of water?." i ask "Of course ! coming right up ma'am ." I continue to look at the menu to see what i would like . i'm a very picky eater but the menu had some great stuff on there .

Flowers came to our table with a note saying "for my baby girl ."  I look at Darius with puppy eyes cause i was so grateful for him "Bae your gonna make me cry why did you do all of this ." i say with a big gulp in my throat holding me back from crying "Baby i know you been going through a lot lately and i wanted to make it better .. you deserve it ma ." He reply's "I love you ." i say as i hold his hand "I love you more ma ."

I sat there admiring the flowers and smelling them , it was just perfect my whole day was made " i gotta put theses in some water." i thought to myself . i look around the restaurant and this one booth caught my eye there was the lady again "Baby there's that lady we saw in traffic with Dorinda ." I say hitting Darius hand to get his attention .

Could she be following us ????

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.5K 195 12
God has the final say....
74 5 15
"open the gate, who do you hate?" "Finn!" "That's your date!" Remember that from Elementary? Relationship's are rollercoasters. But the heart wants w...
739 73 18
Michael's heart and soul were only for his businesses, at least until he met Deborah. From the moment he laid eyes on her, he was instantly attracted...