9 ♥︎

I was a little scared about Darius going to hurt Drew but i calmed down after he called me , i had never seen a man cry for me ever, Drew had called me i guess trying to get me to help since Darius was about to hurt him but i didn't care i didn't even answer i just froze , Darius voice was so shakey and i knew he needed me  once i got ready i called my uber and headed over to my house .

I didn't want to go in because i knew it would traumatize me even more , so i just got into my car and headed to the hospital that Darius had sent me . i wasn't sad at all that Drew was slowly dying he deserved it because i could of died from him abusing me all theses years .

It turned me on when Darius wanted to do something about it that showed how he really cared about me , he was such an amazing man i wanted to be with him so bad but what if he just looks at me as a little fuck buddy that he can fuck here and there .

Once i got to the hospital i went in and seen Darius having a breakdown in one of the chairs , i seen Doe and Jacky trying to calm him down i ran up to him and hugged him . "Karen ! your here thank god this boy is going crazy , he feels really bad for hurting Drew but i understand he was sticking up for you ." Jacky said .

"Come here baby let's go to the back " i said i hugged Jacky and Dorinda while leading Darius to a back room , we finally got in the room and i held his hand trying to calm him down " Baby calm , Breathe in breathe out ." he finally calmed down and talked " Im sorry i'm sorry ." i begin to cry cause i seen that he was truly sorry .

"Darius it's okay, stop you don't have to apologize i appreciate everything you have been doing for me baby , remember what you told me ? you have to take your own advice sometimes ."

"Darius i have to tell you something that i been wanting to say for a while , i know it may be weird but ."

"I love you ma , i love you so much ." I was shocked , he knew what i was gonna say before i could even get the words out it felt good to hear him say thoses words .

"I love you too Darius , i know it's to early but i really do love you a lot ...." He grabbed me and kissed me i was happy to feel his lips again after our kiss he looked me in my eyes but this time i could tell he was about to make a promise to me .

"Karen , i want you to know that i will never in my life hurt you okay ? i wouldn't even think that way you are safe with me you won't ever have to go through that pain with me baby i promise ."

"I believe you Darius , thank you for everything now please calm down please ."

"I will ma, come on go comfort your daughter she needs you ."

I went out the room to go check on Kierra , she was crying so hard and it was hurting me to see my baby in pain like that "Mommyyy , who would do this to daddy , he's such a good man he didn't deserve this ." i held her tightly

I felt bad for not telling her the truth about her Dad " Kierra i have something to tell you and i need you to listen okay , Ever since i was pregnant with you your dad has been abusing me . he never does it in front of y'all because he doesn't want y'all to see that of course , when i was pregnant with J drew it was horrible J drew almost didn't make it but i'm glad he did that's why i have all thoses marks on my stomach kiki and that's why you always seen me in the hospital when you were younger."

"Your dad isn't who you think he is he abused me daily over the littlest stuff if i went out of town with your aunties for a concert he was mad and thought i was cheating , i'm sorry i'm just telling you this now but i just didn't know how to tell you i'm so sorry baby girl i really am , i just didn't wanna ruin our family ." i begin to cry while holding Kierra we both cried together i begin to get flash backs from everything Drew has did to me .