Deathbound [Published Under C...

By iamrurumonster

A girl comes to destroy his world. A boy vulnerable for her existence. Their worlds collide and their fates... More

Author's Note
1. Banished
2. Run. Hide. Run
3. Ensnared
4. Ali's Culprit
5. Captives
6. Ascend
7. Buttonholed
8. New Abode
9. The Recruits
10. Split Emotions
11. Chains and Clones
12. Unkempt Gut
13. Freed
14. Sheryl's Curse
15. Thorns of the Dark Rose
Deathbound Characters
16. Near Yet Far
17. Bounced Back
18. Tempt Me Not
19. Raiders
20. Plan. Print. Pain.
21. Almost
22. Happenstances
23. The Noobs
24. Bue's Secrets
25. Transformed
26. Levi
27. Nułł
28. Torn
29. Gutter
30. Deceived
31. The Channel
32. The Puzzle
33. Tempted
34. Unreturned
35. A Dark Return
36. Blur
37. Flipped
38. Double Source
39. Prince of Tulsa
40. Envisage
41. Hidden Agenda
42. Missing Pages
43. The Lucas Journal
44. The Crisis
45. The Last Reunion
46. Claremur
47. The Great War
48. Dodged
49. Plan B
50. On the Cards
51. It Lasted Til Death
52. Undetected
53. The Annihilation
Epilogue
Deathbound Published Under Cloak Pop Fiction

Prologue

136K 3.7K 250
By iamrurumonster

I'm having a nightmare. A recurring nightmare that appears out of nowhere. It stalks me as soon as I close my eyes for a moment. Five strangers in agony, battling, and on the verge of death surround me as I expend all of my remaining energy to survive, leave, and obliterate a place I've never been. We were always running from the area we were afraid to be. When I was a child, my mother would tell me that I was living a nightmare.

The name I carry, the blood that runs through my veins, the power I possess mean Deathbound.

Death is my fate. Death pursued me from the minute I was born. Many times, I've narrowly missed death. I made it through. It's going to take some time to get used to. Running. Hiding. Staying alive is a battle.

I was never taught how to live a normal life as a child.  I grew up with no idea what life was all about. I've spent most of my life searching for a purpose to exist.

My wish was to be more like the other females in the land, and I thought about it often. I would have chosen to be ordinary, weak, and uninteresting if given the option. Someone who is expected or known to me. A person who blends in with the crowd and is never noticed.

Unfortunately, I have a trait that some would gladly murder for.

There are no criminals in Alpha; instead, the area is filled with average citizens who are bored, commonplace, and common. I am an alius, born with a rare ability that threatens the administration of Alpha.

Individuality is viewed as a liability by the Alpha, the majority group. Due to an inherited death mark, I do not belong here. To others, I'm a blessing. As long as I'm alive, I'll cause havoc for as many people as possible.

Empathy is a skill that I possess. Minds and emotions are entirely under my command. The one thing I can't do is break someone's heart or head. As a result, I became a deportation target because of my perceived threat. DELTA, the fourth world, the metropolis of death, a land where people live to kill and kill to live, had to be isolated from the rest of the globe. For me, it's home since I was born to die.

I belong to Delta because I am an alius. I am a threat. My name is Alison, and I am DEATHBOUND.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 21.3K 54
VOLUME 1 Eivel L. Leoda was known as a genius. However, it seems like solving riddles and questions in real life won't help her solve her personal pr...
259K 19.3K 47
⚠️TW: Violence, Depression, Suicide She's still Yuan Ignacio and she still cares. Already got more than enough of the thrill she had always sought fo...
6.2K 693 5
Tin is the perfect guy that every girl would dream of, a perfect male lead. He's good in academics and sports, kind, and has the looks. But because o...
18.5K 903 47
Isang simpleng dalaga lamang si alesxia. Siya ay nag iisa nalamang dahil sa pagkawala ng kaniya mga magulang sa mismong kaarawan na edad 9 years old...