Down Low Thug Confessions

By -S3xplanation-

Excerpt: I was sitting in the alley by a dumpster trying to find somewhere to comfortably sleep. I haven't be... More

Chapter 1: Second Life
Dinner and Some Sex
The Struggles Come Back
Taking Things Slow
Educated thug
Sex louder than words?
Passenger Side View
Complications

Daddy

5.4K 120 8
By -S3xplanation-

Sorry for this long over due update. I promised my readers for an update and here I am working through this writers block.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After James busted in on me and Lewis's make out session, I decided to get dressed. I always went for the laid back nonchalant look, which consisted of some joggers, my roshe ones and a random T-shirt, but this was school. I decided to go for more of a preppy look. I decided on a button up, with a sweater on top, some jeans and my Sperry's. I know that's some white kid shit, but those were for important events, like job interviews so I could get off the streets someday.

I walked out my room to be met by Lewis's chest. God this nigga needs a bell on his ass because he always sneaking around somewhere. " How the fuck does your big foot ass make it through my apartment without making a sound? " I said chuckling at myself. He smacked my ass in response and I whimpered. " That mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble. I might have to give you these strokes real quick to last you through the day. ".

I looked at him and shook my head. I'm feeling some type of way about him and its definitely not just them A1 strokes I've gotten. " I think I can manage without you trying to plug my ass again. ", I turned away from, but then paused. " You can get me Starbucks though. I've been craving a strawberry frap. and a lemon cake for a while now. " I continued out the door.

I walked towards the elevator, pressed the button and waited for it to come up. The elevator wasn't moving fast enough for me and a nigga was actually considering taking some stairs. right when I was about to make up my mind the elevator decided to pop up. I waited for the doors to open and started walking through them until I bumped into something hard. The thing started chuckling and I backed up and looked up.

" My bad. I wasn't paying attention ", I rubbed my had. He chuckled again, " I see, but you good bro. Ain't you new though? ". He smiled and I returned the smile. " Yeah. Came in on Saturday. James is making me go to school though. Ain't been in school for some years. ". He nodded and was going to say something, but Lewis came around the corner. " Aight. You ready to go? ", he looked at me then whoever mystery man is. " I see you met Kamerion. " I saw his jaw tightened by that statement.

I see there is some tension between these two. Don't wanna delve into something like this, especially when I just came 2 days ago.

Although it was amusing watching these two bulls stare each other down, I was growing impatient. " Are you going to move or do I need to take the bus to school and hope we don't have a repeat of last night? " I asked. He looked at me. smirked and then nodded his head. I doubt that smirk is any good. It has a nigga actually considering taking the bus just to bypass the after math of the situation.

" I see you got a new bitch with you. This one is kinda sexy too " Kamerion looked over at me licking his lips.

" Bitch? " Me and Lewis asked at the same time. I started to laugh. Nigga got me fucked up if he thinks he's going to refer to me as some dog as if he knows me.

" Nah I ain't never no one's bitch. Even if I was I see you not pulling none yourself. ". I tried to shut it down quick. That nigga has a smart mouth. First impression : He's rude as fuck. " Lets go Lewis. I got an education to catch up on. Not worrying about niggas who think they stunting. ". I decided to take the stairs down so I didn't have to spend another moment with the heavy amount of bullshit that was in the air.

I descended down the stairs taking them two at a time. Seconds later I hear the door I came out of open and a set of foot steps. " Slow down nigga, damn! ". I sped up my pace not paying him any mind. " Slow the fuck down! ". I still wasn't listening until moments later his arms were wrapping around me. I could feel his heart beating on my back and his breath on my neck.

" Listen. We not finna move until you calm down. " He put his face in the crook of my neck which calmed me some. " Understood? " he asked. Thinking it was a rhetorical question I didn't respond at all. Just waited on him to let me go. I guess that was the wrong thing to do because he tightened his grip around my waist and ground his teeth against my neck. " Understood?! ", I could feel his dick pushing up against my ass.

" Shit, yes! ", I groaned. I don't know what's wrong with my body, but it seems like it's working on its own. It doesn't feel the same when I was with Xavier. The movements or responses aren't pre-planned or robotic. It's genuine and real.

" Good. " He let go, got off of me and walked out the doors of the stairwell. I stood there stunned and trapped. Did this nigga just put me in heat then walk away like he didn't just turn me on? I see what game we playing now.

I walked out the stairwell and into his car putting my seat belt and not saying a word to him.

~ ~ ~

We made it to the school. I low key was hyperventilating inside, but made sure not to exert that energy outside. It's been a while since I've been in a school. Scared to see how far behind I am.

Lewis parked and opened his door and got out. I stayed in, just to get over these nerves. I guess Lewis thought I was trying be uppity and opened the door for me. He bowed dramatically and I rolled my eyes. " I was waiting for you to open my door. I was just thinking. Thanks though. " I stepped out and he held out his hands, granting him a cocked head and an eyebrow raise from me. " My reward. " He stated and I chuckled, causing him to smirk.

He then scooped one arm at the small of my back and put the other on the side of my head so he could balance himself from the car. After that, he dipped his head and pecked my lips and smiled big. " You are a little ass kid ", I said pushing him off me.

I started to walk towards the school and I felt his hands pulling my pants up which earned him a smack on he wrist.

" Why are you pulling my pants up? "

" Because I can't have you walking around like all these other bitches - "

I cut him off. " So you're saying I was looking like a bitch. " I was trying to compose myself.

" That's not what I meant. You - "

" Nope. Don't wanna hear your fuckery. " I walked away not even allowing him to explain.

~ ~ ~

The school day was hard as hell. I had to collect packets of work from all 7 of my teachers and then balance avoiding Lewis. Granted I did get a week to stay home to work and try to catch up with the rest of the class. My teachers were real chill about giving me the needed days off to comprehend everything on my own and then proceeded to give me their numbers for any extra help or questions.

After school was over I took the bus home. I didn't bother trying to catch a ride with Lewis. That bitch comment pissed me off. My mom and Xavier used to say the exact same line. " Can't have you looking like these bitches out here. " It sounds like I'm incapable of looking alright without someone's help. Shit or I just have a short temper and bad memories. Either way I don't like the word bitch. Ive been called one way to many times.

I collapsed on my bed, exhausted from the events of the day. I stared at the ceiling and just thinking. Thinking about nothing really, but it was something to think about. If that makes since.

I chuckled. I'm one weird nigga. I can tell you that much. I rolled over at the click of my door being unlocked. " What do you want? ". I didn't even have to look to know who it was.

" I want to know why you're being petty. ", he sounded like he was straining to stay calm.

" Hmm. Maybe because I felt like today should be petty day for me. ", I stated nonchalantly. That was the wrong thing to say because he was on top of me in a minute. His stare had a nigga scared for his life. I was trying to look at everything but his eyes.

He chuckles, " I don't have time for your smug responses. ". I could see he was clenching his teeth and that his veins were looking like they wanted to bust out his arms. I see a made this nigga mad.

" You got five seconds to get the fuck up off of me Lewis. ". Right when I said that I felt pain in my left thigh. I was trying to hold back from crying out. My eyes glazed over and I could see the smirk that formed on Lewis's face.

: I'd advise you to call me daddy from this point on unless you want to anger me more. ". He started rubbing on the spot he pinched me at.

" Y-yes d-daddy. "

~ ~ ~

Sorry again.

Daddy is mad. What do you think daddy should do as a punishment?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 21.7K 30
"Wait, you're gay?" I asked in confusion, scratching the back of my head. "Well duh. How oblivious are you?" "Well, I guess I'm pretty dumb, but my...
6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
4.4K 116 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
20.1K 675 20
“So you’re basically saying that I'm not allowed to love?” “No, you are allowed to love, just not him.” My father told me. I got up out my seat and s...