His Territory (Old Version)

By splendidlyhorrid

"I own you, Cassia. Your body, your heart, your soul- they belong to me. Don't ever try to deny me something... More

One
One (Bonus Chapter//Colton's POV)
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Epilogue
Author's Note

Twenty

21.4K 649 117
By splendidlyhorrid

Twenty (SEXUAL CONTENT: Look for the bolded word if you would like to skip it)

It was a week after escaping the palace that the news came. King Julian had died under "mysterious circumstances" and his best friend, Clyde Delarosa, would take his place. All packs were told to address their pack members and have a moment of silence for Julian's loss but we decided not to. Since Colton, Caden, and I knew what he was really like and how much we despised him we skipped it. I would have gotten more satisfaction out of spitting on his grave.

My mom told me that I shouldn't think like that but should instead feel sorry for Julian. I couldn't bring myself to do that no matter how hard I tried, though. He hurt my mom, he kidnapped me, and he tried to kill my mates. Some people simply don't deserve pity or forgiveness.

After we got back from our unfortunate adventure and everything had settled down, it came to our attention that Smith's vision of my future still hadn't changed. I said it was because he had already envisioned it however many years ago and our goddess didn't feel the need to send him another one. The threat is gone so the bad vision is basically void now, nothing else to it. My mates, on the other hand, constantly have that worry hanging over their heads. It's in their eyes that they're constantly bothered by it but, even though I've told them to stop over a thousand times, I love how sickeningly sweet they are to worry this much.

"Baby, can you pretty please scratch my back? I can't reach it," Caden pouts as he lazes on the couch. He gives me his puppy dog eyes that are impossible to say no to and I cave.

"Oh sure," I say. "Let your pregnant mate waddle her way over to you just to scratch your back, that's how to win over the girl."

He rolls his eyes at my gentle teasing. "There's no point in trying to win you over when I already have you, sweet cheeks."

"Says who?" I scoff. I know it's silly considering I have his kid baking in my stomach, but Caden is fun to bicker with.

Throughout these past five months since we escaped with our lives we've learned to let loose and live a little. We even took a small vacation to Hawaii which, incidentally, is where the little babies in my stomach were made. And, as if things couldn't get any scarier when I found out I was pregnant, it turns out that I have two uteruses! How insane is that?! Now I have one little mini-Colton and one little mini-Caden in my stomach! The doctor said it happens to humans all the time and I had nothing to worry about but the soon-to-be-daddies haven't even let me out the house. They think everything is a health risk to me and it's super annoying.

"Says those kids in your stomach and that mark on your neck," he growls playfully, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, funny thing about the kids Caden. Do you remember that totally dreamy and hot surfer guy in Hawaii?" This ought to teach him to mess with a pregnant woman.

Caden's eyes flash in anger and I see his wolf rise to the surface with the mention of an unknown "threat".

Way to set them off, Cassia, Zara chuckles and I mentally roll my eyes at her.

"Cassia Rose Calloway you better be lying. Tell me that you're lying." Of course I'm lying. But he doesn't need to know that now, does he?

I quickly walk away or, at the very least, as fast as a girl with two watermelon sized babies in her stomach can go (and may I add that it is terribly hard. Stairs? Forget it!).

"Colton!" I yell once I reach the kitchen and see him. I then proceed to hide behind his sitting form, wishing for a better hiding spot. There are only so many places I can go with this belly of mine. He would either side with his brother and give me up or tell Caden to leave me alone. I'm hoping for the latter.

"What'd you do now, beautiful?" Colton places a chaste kiss on my lips and I smile into it.

"I may have told him that the babies belonged to some surfer dude in Hawaii," I admit to him after we separate. He gives he one of his "looks". You know, the one that says why-must-you-always-antagonize-your-poor-mate look.

"And you want my protection, why? It seems to me he's justified in his actions." Colton turns back to the newspaper he's reading and I want so badly to roll my eyes. He can be such an old man sometimes.

"Because Malachi is out too," I pout, poking his shoulder with my manicured pointer figure.

He sighs and glances back up at me from whatever article he's reading. "Caden! She's in the kitchen! Come and get her!" My mate smirks and I glare at him with as much ferocity as I can muster.

"Stupid boys!" I mumble to myself as I walk away. My werewolf senses pick up Caden coming into the kitchen as I waddle back into the living room. I know that he knows where I am and it's all just a game to us, but I do love to play around. Caden can totally sense where I am but he's indulging in my playfulness at the moment. Ever since I got pregnant all I've wanted to do is get out of the house but, since it seems that will never happen, I've taken to poking the "beasts". I think they know this and understand how bored I am so it's sweet that they care enough to do this.

Suddenly, I hear a glass break in the kitchen so I do my best to rush over and investigate the situation.

"What happened? Is everyone okay?" I worriedly ask since I know they could hear me from any part of the house. There's no one in the kitchen when I finally do end up getting in there, though. How weird. Looking at the ground, I notice there's no glass either.

"What the...?" I squeal when I feel two hands wrap around my stomach and a person's head in the crook of my neck.

"Caden! You scared the crap out of me! I think I peed a little!" I angrily swat at his head.

"Well you have two little ones pressing on your bladder, babe. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner." Caden chuckles and I have the urge to throw something at his head.

"So not funny," I grumble. Turning around in his hold, I face my mate and do my best to look angry. But, as it turns out, I love his face too darn much to stay mad. I feel my features soften and soon I'm giving him a hug to the best of my abilities considering there's a little somethin' blocking our way.

A werewolf's four months pregnant is equivalent to a human's eight months pregnant. Our offspring grow twice as fast and, not to mention, there's two little Alpha werewolves inside of me. It's not easy to cuddle with my mates; especially because they can't even sleep in our bed since my tummy and I need all the room we can get.

"Let's take this to our room, shall we?" Caden huskily says after a few moments of kissing. I eagerly nod my head and before I know it my knees are hitting the back of a mattress.

"Colton... what about Colton?" I breathily say as Caden kisses up my neck. He pays extra attention to the mark he gave me all those months ago; a little tattoo on my left shoulder that displays his name in cursive.

"He stepped out so we could have some us time. We can't always share you, you know. Our wolves and us in general need to be assured that you love us both separately and together," he explains between sloppy kisses. My back slowly falls to the bed and his hands roam over my stomach and up to my bra, massaging my breasts through the thin material.

"Well, just so you know, I love you very much as your own person. There's no one in the world who's as playful and funny as you, baby," I reassure him. He slowly begins to peel off my shirt but I protest to taking it off. The pregnancy hasn't exactly been nice to my body. My poor belly has stretch marks and, even though it's worth it for my little babies, I don't think my mates want to see them or how fat I must look.

"Don't," he growls. "I know what you're thinking and I'm telling you to stop. I'm not so superficial that the changes to your body would scare me off. You're mine. You have my children inside you. To me that is the most beautiful thing that could ever happen to your body. If I had my way you would walk around naked twenty-four seven." And with that, he rips my shirt in half and throws the shredded mess on the floor. I can feel my eyes tear up at his words. Even when I don't feel beautiful he makes me believe I am. I love him so much.

Caden's lips soon find mine and he quickly dominates the kiss, skillfully removing both my pants and underwear with one hand. His fingers find my weeping center and I moan into his mouth, my back arching to his molten touch.

"You are so beautiful," he mutters as he finally lets me breathe. The digits inside me are soon pulled out as he works both of his rough hands up my body. His sinful pink lips travel down my neck, through the valley of my breasts, and end up near my most sensitive region.

"I am a little hungry, darling." I can feel the smirk on his lips as his arms wind around my thighs and attack my lower region. In a matter of seconds I'm writhing in pleasure, trying to keep myself from being too loud since both Lance and Jeremy still inhabit the house. Caden's grip on me is strong and I don't have much of a choice then to grin and bear the onslaught of ecstasy wreaking havoc on my body (not that this is something I would ever consider complaining about).

A minute later I find my release and Caden doesn't waste a single second as he positions himself at my entrance. I moan as he slams into me and for the next two hours he takes me to the moon and back.

"Baby? Are you awake?" I feel someone slightly shaking my shoulder and my eyes flutter open.

"Colton?" I say threw a yawn as I stretch like a cat. I feel some movement in my stomach but a second later it dies down leaving a smile on my face. I very much love to feel them move, it reminds me that I'm going to be a mother soon.

"Yeah baby. It's time to get up. We have a pack meeting today," he whispers as he places a kiss on my forehead.

"When am I going to get alone time with you, too?" I immediately ask when I find the strength to sit up. The sheets fall down uncovering my breasts but I'm quick to pull them back up.

Colton chuckles and places my unkempt hair behind my ear. "Soon, babe. Malachi is more dominant so he needed alone time with you first. Benjamin and I understand that. Trust me when I say we will have our own alone time very, very soon." His voice takes on a husky tone and I feel my body begin to heat up. Stupid hormones.

"I think I need to go take a cold shower," I say in embarrassment. And people think it's the guys who are always horny!

"I'd say that's a good idea." He rises from the bed and leaves me to get ready for the pack meeting. I love my mates, so much. Nothing will ever come between us again, and for that I'm thankful.

(A/N: Um so the sex scene? Yay? Nay? I tried my best! Obviously there was a time jump in this chapter. I'm thinking of making their little trip to Hawaii a bonus chapter. How about five comments equals a bonus chapter? Otherwise you guys can hopefully settle for one on one sex and not a threesome lol. I wanted to give you a little sneak peak of their sex life in this chapter before I write that one, if I write that one. This book isn't done yet, by the way. I just thought you guys might enjoy a fluffy chapter with a little smut more than plot line. c: There's still threats that need to be taken care of, though! Hope you all enjoy!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 852 71
James is an alpha. But not just any alpha. He's an alpha of a viking pack in another realm called the fae lands. A Ruthless and dominant leader of a...
1.7M 54K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
41.6K 1.8K 25
Cover was made by: @pythagoraswasadouche ♡ He stood in front of Katelyn, one foot away and looked dead in the eye. "You're my mate. MINE." He kinda...
783K 26K 37
Cassandra is the youngest child to the alpha of the Blue Silver Pack by three minutes. Unlike her older twin brother, Nicholas, she is wild, goofy an...