I became hugely popular after...

By CaratzentinyKhit

The original owner of the body had a face that went against the gods and could clearly rely on this face to d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.1
Chapter 25.2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Time lobbyist arc)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Side arc: JiLi's aunt & cousin)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (A world of nations' release)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (Side arc: Live broadcast)
Chapter 48 🐈🐾
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 💮 Shooting the perfume ad
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 🌸Perfume ad release🌸
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Shooting Special Operations)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Side arc: illegitimate fans)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (Crew's fan meeting)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (Shen Yanda's mess)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 Long Island Iced Tea arc🍹
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 💋
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 🥵
Chapter 85 (Slight nsfw🥵)
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 💃they got together 💃
Chapter 88 End of the arc✨
Chapter 89 (Time lobbyist's release)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 (New year's mess arc)
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 (Bai Xiang Film awards)
Chapter 96 (Side arc: Attack by the stalker)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 (The turth behind Shen Yanda)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 💋 (Traveling program arc)
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107 (Auditioning for demonic monk arc)
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (Continuation of Traveling program arc)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 🥵hot spring
Chapter 113 (Special Operations' release)
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 ( Poor Travels✈️' release)
Chapter 120 (Shooting Demonic monk arc)
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (Traveling program✈️release)
Chapter 124
Chapter 125 (Communications✨)
Chapter 126 (The dark part of the entertainment industry)
Chapter 127
Chapter 128 (Long Island Iced Tea release!!!)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130🍹✨
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134 ✨ Mineral water ad✨
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 (Showdown of the two lovers' movies)
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139 (Going Semi-public)
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 (Yana Film festival🏆)
Chapter 142
Chapter 143💓💓💓
Extra: 1
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
Extra: 4
Extra: 5
Story time
Extra: 6
Extra: 7 🎊The wedding 🎊

Chapter 115 (Shooting 'Reverse Hunting')

1.2K 70 24
By CaratzentinyKhit

Now, looking back at the long question under the hot search topic, it seems even more slapstick and absurd—— Jili has no friends in the entertainment industry?

Sorry, Ji yunqi and Yuan have come out to support them in person!

Does Ji Li always rub the heat of his works?
Sorry, the director approved him! The screenwriter recognized him! Peers recognize him!

Ji Li has no acting skills and no real achievements?
Sorry, Ji Li has won the China TV award and the hundred Image Award for a long time.

Does JiLi have a big male movie?
Sorry, six hours, three male films in a row.
From Yao Chuan to RONGTONG to Xu Cheng, the director’s fame is louder and louder!

Looking at the whole entertainment industry, which male star dares to be as presumptuous and domineering as Ji Li?

Ji Li’s fans have fallen into a state of ecstasy. They work harder and harder to forward microblogs and positive data, and increase the official publicity popularity of the three films.

“Whining and pursing, I think there’s a man’s movie awesome, but I never thought he could do that!”

“Career powder ecstasy! Cub, fly bravely! ma ma always follows!”

“Cool, cool, crazy! Shut up, sour chicken!”
“The company didn’t act all night. It turned out that he had a big face with Jili. Ha ha ha.”

“Hahaha, are the three films rubbing against each other? At the same time, Guan Xuan, all the real-time discussions went on together.”

The passers-by eating melons were amazed. Many entertainment marketing numbers grabbed the heat and made blog praises, while those black powder and sour chicken have chosen to close the wheat.

“I’m a passer-by. Ji Li is too powerful! I think his acting skills are very good, and the resources keep up! Come on next year, rush for the ‘best man’ trophy. "

“An action anti drug, a suspense case solving, a myth and legend are all different types of films. The ability to choose films is too strong?”

“Is it too late to get into the pit now? I like career actors. "
“Other fans really envy and cry. Is Ji Li a famous guide harvester?”

The evening has always been the peak of traffic. Under such hot discussion, hot search was strongly occupied by Ji Li.

Ji Li’s six hour official publicity of three male films, Ji Li’s reverse hunting, Ji Li’s demon God, Ji Li’s special action 2, Ji Li’s famous guide harvester.

Various hot search topics have been bombed repeatedly, which has almost caused a sensation in the whole rice circle.

A big tree catches the wind, but it can’t stand it. This tree is strong enough!

Although there are still some sour words coming out, they can’t do any substantive harm to Ji Li at the moment.

Rice with idols, Ji family fans have been able to calmly ignore these rumors, and even a little want to laugh—— Sour is sour. If you want to be black, continue to be black!

Don’t think there are enough male works in our family? Don’t you think our family is tough enough?

Maybe you’re making a fuss, and we Jili broke another rocket like good news! It’s nice to think about it.

---

At 9 p.m., super film company.
Tao Mingyang and Yu Fuya returned to the office with several bags of supper. “Everyone is working hard today. Have a snack. It’s a guest invited by Ji Li!”

“Thank you, Mr. Tao.”
“Thank you, sister Yu.”
“Thank you, Jili.”
Cheers began, and everyone got up from the house and gathered around the large desk for dinner.

Ji Li came out of the rest room next door with a copy of the script of reverse hunting being studied in his hand.

“How hot are the three films now?”
“Ji Ge rest assured that the three films are driven by each other, and the heat has exceeded our estimates.”

When Ji Li heard this, he smiled on his lips, “that’s good.”

It is less than ten days before the film “reverse hunting” is launched. The producer originally planned to announce it today.

After the critical microblog suddenly appeared last night, Baozi informed Ji Li at the first time.
Ji Li watched the fans try their best to control and comment on themselves and fight against the underworld, or decided to play Boda directly, which was regarded as a gift in return for them.

He asked people to contact the producers of “reverse hunting” and “demon monk” to explain his idea of Tongtian guanxuan.

In addition, the film “special action” has determined the shooting plan for the second film next year. We are looking for super film to discuss in detail the shooting contract of Ji Li.

One come and two go, super kage simply explained the situation to the three producers and directly announced the film.

This bold move has never been done in the whole entertainment industry. However, if the actor’s popularity fails to pass, the official declaration on the same day will only disperse the discussion.

But Ji Li believes in himself, the company, the fans and the producers. He is confident to launch a sprint together with the popularity of the three films.

After all night’s discussion, everyone agreed to the plan.

After all, the contracts have been signed, and the distance is their firm male owner. In addition, there are many forms of Film Official publicity.

Publishing the actor is an official publicity, and publishing the fixed makeup poster can also be an official publicity… They also chose the former. They worked together to earn the heat this time, and they can still earn the heat in batches next time.

Therefore, under the joint publicity of various parties, there is the current extreme grand occasion.

“Have you taken screenshots of the content data of that microblog? Sue early tomorrow morning. " Ji Li raised his eyebrows lightly.

“We’ll take care of it.” Yu Fuya opened his mouth, “but it’s you. The next group announcement is so compact. Can your body bear it?”

The next three days were the containment of the script of “reverse hunting”, and the film started a week later.

Then there is shooting, shooting, and then entering the group, and then acting, and then entering the group, and then acting. This busy trip is estimated to go directly to August next year.

“I’m in the rising stage of my career now. I should work harder.” Ji Li didn’t think there was any problem. “There was enough rest time between the completion of the film and entering the group.”

Anyway, he is not a rolling play shooting. He has enough energy and ability to ensure that he tries to interpret each role at different stages.

……

At noon the next day, the official microblog of super film culture issued a statement——

The company has entrusted a law firm to sue, asked the @ music fan rabbit who published the whole black draft to delete the microblog content of the day before yesterday, and issued an apology statement to Ji Li in public within three days!

In addition, the company also handled the recent fabricated black materials of yunqi and Weilai in the same quarter.

They will maliciously spread rumors and forward all screenshots of microblog users who have passed 500 to deposit certificates, and require users to delete untrue remarks in time, otherwise they will also reserve the right to sue!

Who said we only hurt Jili?
However, the company will do its best to provide the best resources and protection to the artists under the super film.

Super Shadow opened the baby protection mode as always. Seeing this, fans of its artists pressed down their dissatisfaction.

Well, it’s good that the company can treat everyone equally.

After all, when it comes to the protection of artists, Chaoying company says second.
Indeed, no other company dares to say first.

As for Ji Li, who is gaining momentum recently, they can only stare and envy. After all, they all belong to the same company. Can’t there really be internal strife?

Ji Li’s fans are always staring at the microblog of @ music fan rabbit, waiting for the entertainment black powder to quickly delete the microblog and issue an apology to Ji Li.

As a result, didn’t expect that the apology had not been issued, and this large-scale fan of nearly 10 million had directly “fried”!

——The user has been officially blocked and cancelled due to publishing illegal content.

God?
Just blow up the number!

While the fans were shocked, the marketing company behind the user “music fan rabbit” personally came forward and issued a deep apology to Ji Li on the official blog.

In addition to the cautious and sincere apology, their person in charge also said——

In the future, we will urge the marketing personnel of the whole company to be cautious in their words and deeds. In the face of Star public opinion, we will proceed from positive, sunshine and justice, and resolutely not gain traffic benefits by deliberately discrediting.

“Tens of millions of fans' accounts? How much will this wave of bombing cost?”

“The company has a lot of marketing numbers, and every speech is particularly provocative. This time, it finally capsized!”

“Well fried! This company is staffed with stinky numbers. It blackens all kinds of stars every day and allocates the friendly relationship between star fans. It’s not too dirty to make money by this traffic heat!”

“Ji Li is awesome! Super Shadow cow! Can you force this shameless marketing company to apologize? Ha ha ha, great!"

Until then, the rational powder of each family finally appeared and shouted cheerfully.

You know, more than half of the miasma fans in the entertainment industry are provoked by these smelly marketing numbers.

After so long, some stars and companies have come forward to give a strong counterattack!
The new day’s script reading is over.

When Ji Li arrived at home, he learned about the “Lemi rabbit” bombing and the marketing company’s apology.

Steamed stuffed bun was puzzled on the other end of the phone. “Brother Ji, do you think it’s strange? Our company didn’t spend so much effort. Why did they feel guilty and apologize directly? "

Ji Li faintly guessed something and raised a radian around his mouth. “If you blow up, you’ll blow up. Anyway, it’s not bad for us.”
“That’s true.”

“I’ll hang up first. I’ll contact you via wechat.”
“OK.”
The two briefly ended the call.

After a tired day, Ji Li fell into the soft sofa, and the major general and the snow cake immediately stuck to it. Since Qin Li went abroad to make a film, Ji Li has been responsible for the cat and dog for the time being.

Being arched by these two soft little cute groups, Ji Li suddenly missed Qin oak in his heart.

It’s probably a unique subtle tacit understanding between lovers. The next second, wechat vibrates.

——Baby, are you still busy?
——No, just got home.
As soon as the short answer was sent out, the video phone came in.

The phone is connected.
Ji Li looked at the familiar profile in the video and stole a smile from the corners of his eyes.

“Haven’t you started today?”
“The crew took half a day off.” Qin oak’s voice contained a trace of hoarse fatigue. The major general recognized Qin Li’s voice and immediately raised his ears.

Ji Li rubbed the dog’s head and asked, “what about the ‘music fan rabbit’ and the marketing company is your private hands and feet?”
“You found out so soon.” Qin Li smiled and did not deny it.

“You didn’t stay up all night for this, did you?” Ji Li saw his fatigue and felt reluctant to give up.
“I’m afraid you’re distracted by these chores, so I didn’t tell you about these two days.”

Artists and public opinion have always been inseparable. Ji Li is used to such storms and can handle them properly. He doesn’t want to worry Qin Li every time.

“Of course I know you can solve it alone, but I still want to protect you.” Qin Li answered seriously.

He fought in the entertainment industry for ten years ahead of Ji Li. The achievements and status accumulated in these ten years are not just to protect his own people at the moment?

His lover in the palm of his hand and Ji Li recognized by the industry, why should he be stigmatized like this?

Those marketing numbers want to rely on heijili to get curse traffic, he has to completely cut off their money.

“Ji Li, I hope you take me as your confidence, rather than the other half who needs to hide and can be pushed away at any time.”

Lovers should rely on each other emotionally and support each other in case of problems.
Qin Li had a magnetic voice, which was especially affectionate under the amplification of the mobile phone.

Ji Li’s heart was touched, and of course he understood what Qin Li meant.
He saw the lover gradually turn into serious eyes and answered softly, “Qin Li, I miss you a little.”

A few simple words completely dispelled Qin Li’s seriousness. He smiled helplessly, “you always holds my soft place.”

Ji Li smiled and suddenly took it seriously, “where are you soft? Not all of them are very soft.”

Qin Li’s eyebrows at the other end of the video were slightly picked, and there was a hint of provocation in his words when he was exported, “if you wave again, believe it or not, I will directly buy a ticket home!”

Ji Li snorted twice. He couldn’t tell when he started. He always showed the idea of provocation in front of Qin Li.

Qin Li took a sip of coffee and suddenly mentioned one thing, “do you know that there are more CP powder from you and Ji yunqi on the Internet recently?”

Chen Xi and Song Ran in the play have won a lot of tears and love from the audience.

During the offline publicity, Ji Li and Ji yunqi also had a very loving interaction, so the cult party got up. Yesterday, Ji yunqi took the initiative to support Ji Li. That group of CP powder was almost knocked to heaven.

“……”
Ji Li is stuck. When he reacts to the sour taste in Qin Li’s words, he can’t help laughing, “you’re busy filming. How can you monitor the domestic CP trends in real time?”

Qin Li heard the teasing in his words and only replied, “if I had known this, the second colored egg should be put at the end of the film. There would be no Song Ran and Chen Xi at this time.”

Hearing this, Ji Li suddenly remembered something—— When special action was finished, Ji Li actually took two versions of flying pages.

Chen Xi died and later came into life, so he came into the eyes of the “giant shark” behind Shi Ye.

His life was actually saved by the other party.
Now we see the first version, and the other hidden version is his opponent with Qin Li.

It was the same scene in the ward, but after Chen Xi turned around, the camera caught Qin Liqiang’s big and dangerous back.

They looked at each other. The former was firm and the latter pondered, and fixed the lens with their own thoughts.

Once this version was released, it was strongly affirmed by Yao Chuan and Fang’s trip. But before the final trial, the egg fragment was deleted.

First, because netizens are used to brain toning, they may permeate the plot too much and cause trouble in script creation.

Second, because Qin Li and Ji Li have become a real couple, they are also afraid that too many plays between them will cause malicious suspicion of some fans.

Third, it is also because Qin Li is currently focused on the overseas market and the schedule of domestic film and television is uncertain, so as not to change actors and start shooting next year after giving the audience a fixed impression, which will cause everyone’s disappointment.

Based on the above reasons, the final colored egg becomes the version seen by the audience.

“You are so confident that you can break the crooked CP powder back as soon as the colored egg comes out?” Qin Li smiled and didn’t speak.

They are true lovers in good faith. Where can others compare with that kind of compatible atmosphere?

Qin Li changed the topic, “when will it start?”
“Next Thursday, I like director Rong’s script very much. I think it will burn my brain in the eyes of the audience.”

Ji Li’s hands moved back and forth on the snow cake and the major general’s head, rubbing happily.

“If you like it, remember to take care of yourself in the crew.”
“Well, you too.”

The two talked for a long time. Qin Li was worried about Ji Li’s sleep time, so he hung up the phone reluctantly.

……

For the next two days, Ji Li was immersed in the script reading.

The script of the film “reverse hunting” comes from the screenwriter Kansai.

Six years ago, his screenplay “the lost lover” won relevant awards such as “best feature film” and “best screenwriter” at three major domestic film festivals.

This film has raised high scores in domestic suspense films and has been regarded by countless people as “the best model of Chinese suspense films”.

Now “reverse hunting” is directed by RONGTONG and written by Kansai. Such a model is undoubtedly strong cooperation.

Therefore, after the official announcement of the male owner of the film, Ji Li fans and ordinary netizens all lit up strong expectations.

In Ji Li’s opinion, the male master setting of reverse hunting is also wonderful——

The male title of the film is Muqin. Fifteen years ago, his parents were killed. Hiding in the cabinet, he escaped by accident. This has caused a deep psychological shadow for him, which can not be erased until he reaches adulthood.

Mu Qin, who grew up in this shadow, is extremely lack of empathy. He doesn’t care about the scribble of his own life, and he mostly lacks attention to the people around him.

When he was a child, Muqin would run to the vegetable market and watch the chickens, ducks, fish and geese being wiped away by the blade, and the blood mixed in the mud and rushed into the sewer.

When he grew up, he majored in forensic medicine. After graduation, he worked in relevant institutions. Then he went to the scene of all kinds of murders and enjoyed the broken at the end of his life without expression.

“There is a good leather bag in the air, containing a broken and dark soul.” This is the common evaluation of Muqin by the people around him.

Few people know that Muqin’s practice is just to stimulate himself in order to evoke the memory of the murder.

The Mu family’s case has been pending for so many years because of the total loss of monitoring, the lack of key evidence, and the strongly stimulated Mu Qin’s inability to identify the murderer.

This matter was hidden in Muqin’s heart and became his only obsession.

……

This extremely complex character is difficult to deduce.

During this time, Ji Li plunged into the script and figured out the subtle and delicate changes in the man’s heart.

The plot of the play has been read by him six or seven times, but the excitement is not reduced at all.

At the beginning of the story, muchin received an anonymous letter package.

Inside the package was a yellowing photo. A young couple fell to the ground covered with blood holes. The blood haloed a gorgeous flower on the clean white tile floor.

When Muqin saw the picture, he trembled and hugged his head in pain.

He saw all the scene photos of that year and clearly remembered the shooting angle and scope of each photo. He can conclude that this photo was not taken by the police!

Sure enough, there is a neat line of lettering on the back of this photo——
“In memory of the fifth murder.”

As soon as this line came out, Muqin felt a fear he had never felt before.

No one has ever told him, and there is not enough evidence to show that his parents' death is likely to be a part of the serial homicide.

Who sent this picture to him?
Is it the murderer?

In addition to the photos, there is an invitation in black and white.

——Shh.
——Don’t tell anyone. Let’s play a game.
——As long as you come alone, the murderer who killed your parents will die in front of you.

Mu Qin was bewitched by the words on the letter. He didn’t get the fingerprints on the letter, exposure and photos, and there was no suspicious figure in the monitoring at the door of his home.

These things seem to appear out of thin air.
Fifteen years later, this dusty case suddenly took a new turn.

Muqin could not ignore such clues, so he went to the activity called “catching summer” according to the content address on the letter.
After the event, he and six other strangers were arranged in the same family hotel.

Muqin is a person who doesn’t like to socialize with others. At night, others play in the living room. He stays in the room alone until dawn.
The rainstorm lasted all night.

Early the next morning, screams spread throughout the house—— The owner of the family hotel was hanged at the top of his revolving stairs, and countless blood holes were broken in his body.

Blood accompanied the body falling from the height and blooming bright flowers on the ground.

The police arrived and blocked the scene.
After a preliminary investigation, they found that the dead hotel owner was the culprit of the seven murders that year.

The scene of the first murder was in the grocery store. The knives were stabbed at the fatal place of the dead, and all the blood holes perfectly copied the wounds on Mr. and Mrs. Mu’s body.

During the time of the crime, only Muqin remained in his room on the second floor.
Directivity, especially obvious.

Muqin knew very well that he had fallen into the trap of the murderer and was regarded by the other party as a lamb that could be easily hunted.

In this extremely unfavorable situation, in order to prove his innocence, Muqin had to start directional reasoning hunting.

After layers of cocooning, the hidden truth finally emerged a little.

……

Kansai Screenwriter’s brain hole is very big and novel.

After reading the whole script, Ji Li couldn’t stop the plot of reversal and then reversal. The details buried in several places could directly arouse a burst of cold hair.

In addition to Mu Qin played by Ji Li, the scenes of other supporting actors are also super wonderful, and the hidden relationships of the characters are more complex.

It is not hard to imagine that under the guidance of director Rong Tong, who is known as the “God of suspense”, the finished film is definitely a film worth painting more.

With this expectation, Ji Li finally ushered in the opening day of reverse hunting.

In the first scene after the boot, Ji Li met Fang Mo, the film emperor who came out again after many years.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
#Jili has joined the new crew again ~ (Long Island Iced Tea is fried by Wang, it won’t be released so soon, Ha ha ha)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.4K 11
[FINISHED🎉] Peter doesn't feel all that comfortable with Wade Wilson, the school bully, as his project partner... and certainly not as a houseguest...
21.3K 809 35
"Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish in your heart!" Because of the instability of the soul, Bai Chen travels through the various small...
34.6K 1.3K 11
[The Cutest Height Difference] Timid and fearful shou + overbearing and black-bellied gong. The black-bellied gong is one metre eighty-six, the fearf...
120K 4.9K 33
HOW SELFISH IS IT YOU ONLY WANT ME BECAUSE I MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER