I became hugely popular after...

By CaratzentinyKhit

The original owner of the body had a face that went against the gods and could clearly rely on this face to d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.1
Chapter 25.2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Time lobbyist arc)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Side arc: JiLi's aunt & cousin)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (A world of nations' release)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (Side arc: Live broadcast)
Chapter 48 🐈🐾
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 💮 Shooting the perfume ad
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 🌸Perfume ad release🌸
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Shooting Special Operations)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Side arc: illegitimate fans)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (Crew's fan meeting)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (Shen Yanda's mess)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 Long Island Iced Tea arc🍹
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 💋
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 🥵
Chapter 85 (Slight nsfw🥵)
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 💃they got together 💃
Chapter 88 End of the arc✨
Chapter 89 (Time lobbyist's release)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 (New year's mess arc)
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 (Bai Xiang Film awards)
Chapter 96 (Side arc: Attack by the stalker)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 (The turth behind Shen Yanda)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 💋 (Traveling program arc)
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107 (Auditioning for demonic monk arc)
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (Continuation of Traveling program arc)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 🥵hot spring
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (Shooting 'Reverse Hunting')
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 ( Poor Travels✈️' release)
Chapter 120 (Shooting Demonic monk arc)
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (Traveling program✈️release)
Chapter 124
Chapter 125 (Communications✨)
Chapter 126 (The dark part of the entertainment industry)
Chapter 127
Chapter 128 (Long Island Iced Tea release!!!)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130🍹✨
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134 ✨ Mineral water ad✨
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 (Showdown of the two lovers' movies)
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139 (Going Semi-public)
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 (Yana Film festival🏆)
Chapter 142
Chapter 143💓💓💓
Extra: 1
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
Extra: 4
Extra: 5
Story time
Extra: 6
Extra: 7 🎊The wedding 🎊

Chapter 113 (Special Operations' release)

1.3K 79 13
By CaratzentinyKhit

The film “Special Operations” started online publicity half a month in advance——

“All evils in the world cannot overcome righteousness. When you are in the dark, you will see the dawn.”

The first edition took up to three minutes and triggered a heated debate as soon as it was released.

It gathered three popular actors, yuan Caifei, Ji Li and Ji yunqi, and countless familiar old opera bones to participate in the performance. Naturally, the heat of the preview came uninvited.

Fans opened the film with the mentality of watching their idols. As a result, they were deeply attracted and shocked by the picture in the preview.

From the police school assembly, hand to hand confrontation, to seeing the murderer in the mountains, sneaking into the drug nest, to the warehouse escape, life and death pursuit, every frame and painting strike a chord.

Justice is the persistence in the abyss, and good and evil are the choice between one thought!

“Even if you are on the anti drug front, you are easy to be killed by your recklessness! How long do you think your blood will last? Sooner or later, it will be erased first!”

“We are anti drug police. What ability can we only dare to stay here!”

“A little policeman who has died without bones can drive you crazy like this?”

“For the sake of the people, the blood will not fade, and will not admit defeat to the death!”

“Chen Xi, damn you!”

“Song ran, cherish it.”

The three leading stars all use the original sound, and the emotions hidden in the lines are higher than one layer. The explosive power of a few words can also bring netizens into the story in an instant.

If, at the beginning, fans are directed at their favorite actors, then after watching the three minute film, they sincerely look forward to the release of the film.

“Ah, come on, open the pre-sale! Want to see the first scene!”

“Yuanbao’s drug lord is so sensitive! At the beginning, I couldn’t accept his role as a breakthrough villain. Now I’m looking forward to it!”

“It’s killing me! Officer Chen Xi’s wife is so sexy!”
“Miss San is also very good! It should be the first film after his debut! Several scenes in the film are remarkable!”

“I can only say Yuanbao Niubi! Jimi cow! Miss three! All the crew are awesome! I hope all fans can work together to promote! Strive to make the film win a beautiful box office!”

Ji Li and Ji yunqi are a new generation of Super Shadow Culture stars. They have a good relationship with Yuan no longer. Therefore, the three starring fans will work together to create film topics and organize their own fans to drive the popularity.

Cooperation and win-win results are much better than tearing and forcing people to compete for positions.

In just three hours, # the movie special action preview # was on the hot search topic list, and the related popularity of the three actors rose together.

Behind the scenes of the film is oak star.
Since the first version of the film was launched, they have launched martial arts special series, prop special series and actor special series respectively, which will continue to fill the heat within a week.

At 0:00 a week later, the film “special action” opened for pre-sale.

By 12:00 noon, it had won an amazing 50 million pre-sale box office! The preview will surely win more than 100 million pre-sale box office before it is released.

Due to Ji Li and Ji yunqi’s joint performance, super film culture is obviously new to special action, and even has become a special network group to monitor the dynamics of public opinion in real time.

Ji Li got the pre-sale box office from the Baozi, and his face was more pleasant.

After all, no actor doesn’t want his work to be recognized. He hope “special operations” can maintain this box office momentum after its official release and strive to achieve results satisfactory to all.

July is the official opening of the summer vacation, and the films in the summer vacation are also competing one after another.

There is also a film of the same type that can compete with special action, which is called poison wave and frenzy II.

Because the first film made a good box office the year before last, the original team was called to shoot the second film. Those who participated in the shooting of “poison wave frenzy” are some famous and familiar Hong Kong actors, which can not be underestimated.
Therefore, the target competitor of special action this time is this film.

The familiar sound of high-heeled shoes sounded, and Yu Fuya came in dressed up. “Ji Li, I made an appointment with Rong to guide them to meet for dinner at 6 p.m. it’s almost time for us to start.”

“OK.” Ji Li answered and picked up the script “reverse hunting” on the table. This is his latest script. It is a modern suspense theme from the well-known screenwriter Zhou Sheng.

The film director is Rong Tong, known as one of the “four famous directors in China”. The producer took the initiative to find this script.

Ji Li spent two days reading the whole content and felt that the plot of the script was very good, and the male main image was a type he had never played before.

The preliminary work of the film has been prepared. It is tentatively scheduled to start shooting in late July and is expected to last until mid October.

Less than three months of shooting time, after a short adjustment, you can seamlessly join the “demon monk” crew. The time card is just right.
Ji Li knows better than anyone that he will lack one or two male scripts that can determine the position next.

The suspense film level directed by director Rong Tong has always been recognized as the top in the circle. It is also a big cake that countless actors can’t get.

Excellent scripts and top production teams are enough to attract Ji Li. Therefore, in the face of the active invitation of the producer of reverse hunting, he promised very happily.

The dinner at six o’clock tonight is for a detailed discussion with the director, screenwriter, producer and others.

After the meeting, Ji Li knew that the reason why he could get the invitation from the producer was the recommendation of Wang Zhang, Zheng Anhang and Yao Chuan.

Some time ago, a film and television directors' conference was held in the industry. A group of directors gathered together and talked about Ji Li.

These directors usually have their own temperaments and different employment requirements, but almost all of them praise Ji Li.

Boast of his acting strength is not limited by age.
Praise his empathy online.
His awesome acting needs no voice.

Such words naturally attracted director Rongtong's heart. When he went back, he immediately checked Ji Li’s previous film and television clips.

He found that Ji Li was young and had some fame and strength, so he mentioned it to the producer.

What does the producer value?
Interests.

Although Ji Li’s current film and television works are few, he has the koi physique that makes the film and television popular. Moreover, his external image is in line with the role. So far, there is no substantive stain on his debut.

As soon as they came and went, they sent invitations to super kage and Ji Li.

After meeting, the two sides had a good talk and soon officially determined the cooperation.

……

A week later, the film “special operations” opened its premiere in Haishi.

In the separate artist dressing room, Ji Li has just finished making up.

In order to match the image of police constable Chen Xi, Ji Li did not choose a particularly formal suit.

The inside is a simple white T-shirt, and the outside is wearing a black striped vest. The unique binding rope is used to knock out the strong and thin waist.

The lower part is equipped with the same color tightening sports pants showing the leg length, and the tight trouser legs are tied in the customized high top Martin boots.

This whole set can not only show a superior body proportion, but also highlight a neat and capable temperament.

Yu Fuya looked around him and showed a satisfied smile, “our family is really a walking clothes hanger, which can support any shape.”
“Sister Yu, do you want to add some accessories?”

The stylist came over with a super large accessory box, which was free of charge from the brand.

“No, just clean.” Ji Li declined.
Yu Fuya waved to the stylist to leave first, turned and took out a square black flannel box from his bag, “someone asked me to bring it to you.”

Ji Li saw Yu Fuya’s look and immediately thought of something, “what did Qin Li give me?”

His eyes were bright and bright, and his tone couldn’t help showing joy. Yu Fuya smiled and nodded, “I don't know. Open it yourself.”

Qin Li deliberately mailed it to her house and told Ji Li to give it to her before going on stage on the day of the premiere. think it’s also a surprise specially prepared for young people.

Ji Li couldn’t wait to open the box——
The dark blue Xinghe dial, the broken diamonds scattered in the watch, set off by the black flannelette and illuminated by the make-up table lamp, radiate a dazzling light.

Yu Fuya glanced at him, her fine eyebrows slightly picked, “how do you look familiar?”

Ji Li recalled in an instant, “when I attended the screening ceremony of the world, I wore this light luxury watch, which is called ‘a star river’.”

Yu Fuya nodded and remembered it.
“But this watch should be Qin Li’s own.” Ji Li said and couldn’t help stroking the exquisite dial.

His smile seemed to be filled with thousands of nectar, so sweet that even Yu Fuya, a bystander, was happy.

“A light luxury watch, so happy?”
“This is the first watch for Qin Li to attend the premiere after his debut.” Ji Li simply explained that he could still remember what Qin Li said that day.

——I wore this watch when I attended the premiere of my first film. I like its meaning very much.

For Qin Li, this watch has become an indelible mark on his interpretation road.
Now he gave this watch to Ji Li in the hope that his lover would get this good luck.

Ji Li smiled and properly hid his watch under his sleeve. The reason why he didn’t show it was to avoid causing unnecessary trouble.

Before long, Baozi came in, “sister Yu, brother Ji, it’s almost time. Let’s go to the premiere?”
“OK.”

The premiere of the film was arranged in the VIP luxury hall of Haishi cinema.

Due to the high popularity of the three main actors, the premiere tickets sold out within one second after they went online. Many fans who did not grab tickets also spontaneously organized off-site assistance, and the scene was very grand.

Under the escort of security personnel, Ji Li quickly stepped into the backstage.
Before he entered the lounge, Ji yunqi rushed out, “Ji Li, you can count it. I’m so nervous!”

Ji Li suddenly accepted Ji yunqi’s “bear hug”, crying and laughing, “what’s wrong with you?”

“You don’t know him yet? Obviously too nervous. " Yuan’s voice came from the rest room, “jumping up and down like a monkey.”
“You’re the monkey.” Ji yunqi turned back to retort.

Ji Li followed him in and found that director Yao Chuan and the screenwriter of Fang Zhixing were there.

“Director Yao, Miss Fang, long time no see.”
“Come and sit down.” Fang Zhixing patted the empty seats around him.

The audience is still in the admission stage, and there is still some time before the premiere officially begins.

Ji Li nodded and took his seat calmly.
Compared with his calmness, Ji yunqi seems much more nervous.

Although the TV series “red child detective” starring him achieved good results, special action was the first film after his debut.

All said that acting skills should be accumulated. Ji yunqi looked back and thought about it. He always felt that his performance in film shooting was not good.

Whether the film helped his popularity to a higher level or suffered Waterloo depends on the premiere ceremony tonight.

“Yunqi, don’t worry. When it comes to nervousness, I’m more worried than you. " Yao Chuan said. “Director Yao, are you nervous?”
“Of course.”

Since Yao Chuan entered the circle, he has been guiding the shooting of TV dramas. Special action is also a crucial step for him from a small screen to a large screen.

After a year of waiting, the film will finally be officially tested by the public.

“I’ve finished shooting. Even if I’m nervous, I have to keep it in my heart.” Yao Chuan said to the three stars, “I believe the quality of our film is worthy of the audience and ourselves.”

Whether it’s Yuan Caifei, who has been in the circle for a long time, Ji yunqi, a newcomer at the beginning, or Ji Li, who has always played a stable role.

Yao Chuan, as a director, knows exactly how hard the three leading stars suffered during the film shooting.

He is indeed a stern explosive, but he still loves the actors in his group. If the official box office suck, he will take the initiative to shoulder the responsibility in front of the media.

“Director, I firmly believe that our film will not be bad.” Ji Li responded immediately.

When you work hard, you should work hard, and when you test the results, you should also calm down.

This is the standard he has always had as an actor.

Of course, as a Book wearer, he knows the follow-up power of the film better than anyone.
Yuan Fei sighed and smiled back, “anyway, I’ve tried.”

Ji yunqi heard the answer from the two friends and nodded heavily, “so had I.”

Yao Chuan and Fang looked at each other and smiled tacitly.

In that case, what else to worry about?

---

Half an hour later, the film premiere officially began.

Except for Qin Li, who went abroad to shoot, the main creators of the rest of the crew basically arrived. When the crowd stepped into front of the stage, it aroused cheers from fans all over the hall.

In addition, there are many invited star guests, film critics and media.

The host invited by the organizer was very experienced and appropriately led the scene into the first round of media and fan interviews.
At the end of a round of interviews, the time card was just right.

The main creators were seated in the front row and entered the tense film broadcasting link with all the fans.

The lights were dim, and a slight voice of discussion stopped.

The film begins with a dark and gloomy warehouse.

A skinny man lying on the ground twitched and trembled. His face showed abnormal white and dark circles were terrible, “give me powder! I want powder! I’m dying! Help me! "

It’s not hard to see that this is a drug addict with a drug addiction attack.

Suddenly, a young cry came.
The camera slowly shakes to the left, aiming at the source of the sound.

A sweet looking little girl sat next to the man. She held the man in her dirty hands and cried more and more, “don’t hit my father! Don’t hit my father!”

When the warehouse door is opened, the sound of leather shoes landing from far to near.
The man with drug addiction recognized the person in a trance and crawled to each other’s feet, “Shi, I didn’t sell that batch of goods and that batch of goods! Not me!”

“I brought my little daughter here. She’s only six years old. She’s very tender. You can play with her!”

“It doesn’t matter if she die!”

The intermittently uttered words instantly aroused the anger of the audience.

Trading your daughter for drugs? For a chance to live?

Does this shit man deserve to be a father? It’s too polluted to die!

While the audience was angry, the words without fluctuations on the screen came, “you father, are you willing to pay for your money?”

The camera slowly moves up and falls on Yuan’s ruthless and sinister face.

The black silk shirt on the upper body is slightly open, and the wild and sharp totem is stabbed at the edge of the clavicle.

He is what men call “Shi Ye” and by far the largest drug lord in Southeast Asia - Shi Ye.

Compared with the horrible drug lords in ordinary films, yuan Caifei’s image is obviously particularly brilliant.

Yuan fans are very excited. At first, their resistance to Yuan Caifei playing a villain drug lord has long dissipated.

The next second, Shi Ye on the screen kicked the man in the abdomen. The other party’s face was distorted by pain and could only fall to the ground and linger.

Shi Ye sat on the leather sofa on one side and ordered quietly, “give him the goods to try.”

Their newly developed MK0 magic agent needs a white mouse. This kind of depersonalization depends on the scum who sells his daughter. It’s not a pity even if he tries to die.

The people under Shi Ye’s hands quickly followed suit and plunged a colorless drug into the man’s body.

Soon, the man’s painful face faded and showed an expression of enjoyment.

Just as he was about to get up and thank Shi Ye for his “great kindness”, he suddenly foamed and fell to the ground. This process lasted less than half a minute.

“Shiye, he's dead.”
“It seems that this medicine still doesn’t work?”
Shi Ye, who is played by Yuan Caifei, frowns and looks dark.

Suddenly, the gunfight sounded.

As soon as the picture turned, nearly 100 anti drug police officers in uniform rushed out from all directions. They started a fierce fight with drug dealers stationed outside the warehouse.
When shooting, the crew used live blasting and specially made a lot of “stump” props.

The flames filled the air, killing and wounding countless people.

Some anti drug team members were directly blown off their arms by bullets and fire, and still clenched their teeth and fought with one hand.

At the scene, many girls covered their eyes and made a slight noise, while the male audience frowned and fell deeply into the fierce plot.
The long fight was finally over.

When the anti drug police arrived at the warehouse, there was only a crying hoarse little girl and the body of a man who was not cold through.

“Team Zhou, big fish escaped.”
The anti drug captain picked up the crying little girl with a serious face.

They planned for a whole year and a half, killing and wounding countless drug enforcement members and damaging dozens of police undercover agents, but they still let Shi Ye slip away from under his nose.

“Notify the superior that the network collection failed.”
“… yes.”

Only then did the film name “special operations” appear on the screen.

There were sighs one after another in the audience, with different emotions.

Some people are thankful for the little girl who escaped the drug claw, others are sorry for the failure of the police to close the net, but more for the anti drug police officers who died in the film.

This is not the exaggeration of the film, because in real life, in the marginal areas that ordinary people can’t see, there will only be more cruel anti drug scenes.

In less than five minutes, the audience entered the viewing state under the compact rhythm of the film.

The title of the film dispersed and the time was set to four years later.

Song Ran, played by Ji yunqi, finally appeared. Because of his outstanding graduation results in the police academy, he was qualified to enter the front-line anti drug reserve team as soon as he graduated.

Song Ran, who received the notice of joining the team, received a lot of envy. He pretended to be calm and rolled in bed after closing the door alone.

Not only that, the fake model looks in the mirror and directs and plays the confrontation between “police and drug dealers”.

Perhaps because of his similar character, Ji yunqi’s interpretation of this paragraph is very natural, with pride and narcissism, blood and momentum.

The audience laughed with joy at this “solo”.
Some fans couldn’t help laughing and said, “Our miss San is really simple and responsible, both outside and inside the play.”

Ji Li and Yuan Caifei looked at each other and tacitly encouraged, “isn’t this a good performance?”

“It is.” Ji yunqi heard the feedback from the audience. Suddenly, he came back and gave a standard thumbs up. “I’ve done all the scenes on the first day of startup.”

Yuan Caifei immediately hit, “and then the next day he was crushed by Ji Li, who was killed more than 40 times on the spot? And he also plays the young master’s temper and wants to resign? "

“……”

Ji yunqi jammed and silently replaced his thumb with an upturned middle finger, aiming at Yuan Caifei.

Which pot doesn’t open, carry which pot.
With so many fans sitting behind him, doesn’t he need face? What if someone overhears and laughs at him?

Ji Li smiled and shook his head, and continued to focus on the big screen - the first collective combat class in the reserve team began.

As soon as Chen Xi, played by Ji Li, appeared, the exclamation of the whole audience rang out.

Because in the close-up, Chen Xi is so handsome!

Whether it is to test whether it is really handsome or not, or the small scar specially added to the left eyebrow bone, it brings an unparalleled fortitude hormone to Ji Li.

Under the magnifying impact of the big screen, it swept everyone present with hundreds of times of power.

Not only did the female fans feel handsome, but even the male audience was captured by him.

This is the real man!

After a brief exclamation, the plot comes to a small scene - in the fighting class, Song Ran, a newborn calf who is not afraid of tigers, openly challenged Chen Xi, a teaching assistant.

Chen Xi beat Song Ran to the ground again and again with skilled fighting skills, and the latter was recklessly unwilling to admit defeat.

“Come again!”
“One more time!”
Song Ran tried his best to make progress, but he still didn’t win Chen Xi’s game.

However, they don’t know each other without fighting.

After an encouraging confrontation, Chen Xi recognized song Ran’s enthusiasm. Song Ran also found the pressure and pain hidden under Chen Xi’s indifferent appearance.

They are essentially the same kind of people, with their love and adherence to the anti drug cause.

Some fans are familiar with this discussion and quietly say, “wait, I have a hunch that a new good friend will be born.”

The next plot developed as she did.

Song Ran came uninvited and brazenly became a roommate with Chen Xi. He stuck to him for training every day. Over time, their relationship became harmonious.

Ji yunqi’s unexpected sentence “Ji Li, you’re really good-looking” was changed to “Chen Xi, you’re really good-looking” in the later dubbing.

The madman’s words told the true heart of all female fans and immediately triggered a burst of laughter.

“Hahaha, yes, Chen Xi looks good, Ji Li looks better.”
“That’s so cute! I feel like I’m going to love Chen Xi and song ran!”

“It’s over. I’m so worried. I always thought something would happen to two decent men before I read the notice?”
“Ah? No?” Someone is whispering, and the plot on the screen continues.

The police learned that Shi ye came out of the mountain again and the new drug magic agent was successfully developed. They sent Song Ran and Chen Xi undercover to sneak into the drug nest inside and outside.

The two men searched for information from inside to outside, and missed the danger several times.

As in the past, Yao Chuan and the writer’s team have been awesome, with more than half progress bars and no urine spots.

Everyone was immersed in the compact plot. On the one hand, they were frightened by the terrorist means of drug lord Shi Ye, and on the other hand, they were afraid of what accidents would happen to song ran and Chen Xi.

In such fear, the danger is inevitable.
“Wait for me, don’t die.”
“Song ran, cherish it.”

In order to cover the retreat of Song Ran, the core undercover, Chen Xi can only expose himself to Shi Ye’s eyes, thus suffering from the inhuman torture of drug traffickers.

No matter how hurt the drug traffickers, Chen Xi refused to confess the existence of other undercover agents.

Shi Ye learns that Chen Xi’s mouth is hard like this, so he interrogates himself with new drugs.
Until then, the audience learned the truth from the confrontation between them - Chen Deshui, Chen Xi’s brother, also died in Shi Ye’s hands.
And he suffered inhuman torture before he died!

Dig out your eyes, cut off your fingers and toes, and go to the back mountain to feed the wolf
Although yuan is no longer a professional, his years of acting experience has made his line skills equally stable. He can hear a gloomy taste just by dictation.

“It’s over. I think Chen Xi is going to die.”
“Pooh, Pooh, no! Song Ran is sure to come and save him!”

The audience became more and more worried, but they couldn’t help waiting for the next plot to develop.

When Chen Xi learned of his brother’s death, he suddenly burst out of hatred and kicked Shi Ye to the ground. Unfortunately, he has come to an end.

Yuan Caifei is a drug lord. It’s terrible. Every time he kicks, the killing intention in his eyes is one more point, which makes people creepy.
And Ji Li’s acting skills are no less than that of him, in the close-up of the camera.

Ji Li’s eyelashes trembled with distressing strength. The blood fell into his eyes and dyed his pupils red.

He didn’t feel sick at all, as if he was really like a dying man. He tried his best to condense the light from the bottom of his eyes, while his fist clenched hands were still beating Shi Ye with the last trace of strength.

The counterattack that can’t cause any substantive damage is painfully stubborn.
——I haven’t thought of flinching since I chose the anti drug business.
——Even if it is doomed to be a road of no return, for the sake of the people, I have to fight with the drug dealers to the end.

Pure justice is always a sharp weapon to shake people’s hearts.

The female audience, who already had the ability to bear the weak heart, turned red and shed tears.

“I really don’t dare to see it. What should I do?”
“I can’t breathe. Ji Li’s acting can kill me every time.”

“I knew I had to bring paper towels to watch Jili’s movies. It’s not enough to cry every time…”
“My Chen Xi, no? Will Song Ran come and save him?”

Ji Li and Yuan have not played for 15 minutes. They are not as wonderful as words. They are strong and weak, forming a sharp contrast, but the tension of the play is equal.

When Ji Li was thrown into the wolves, sobs rang from all corners of the hall.

Since ancient times, good people have a bad end, which is always the most piercing tear point.

On the one hand, everyone is in unbearable pain for Chen Xi’s death. On the other hand, they want to rush into the screen and kill Shi Ye!

In the last 20 minutes, the police led by Song Ran and the drug traffickers led by Shi Ye launched another round of fierce fighting.

Shi Ye is surrounded by the police and still refuses to surrender. What finally leads him out is a yellowed group photo—— The young woman holds a three-year-old child with warm maternal love in her eyes.

Until then, the film released Shi Ye’s monologue in Houshan.

His father is a notorious drug lord, and his mother is a gold digger for money and power. Shi Ye is just a tool for both of them.

The monologue with hate and the old yellow photos also create different tears. It is the cruelty of the original family that makes him today’s drug lord, but this does not mean that he can be innocent.

Shi Ye was finally arrested. His only request was to ask the police for the group photo.

Perhaps in the depths of his heart contaminated with malice, there was still a little bit of kindness that came from his mother’s casual love for him in his childhood.

Anti drug movies always have a theme.
But the world is not black or white, and good and evil are not separable by one thought.

Perhaps every character can have flesh and blood, which is the greatest success of a film.

At the end of the film, Song Ran comes to a wordless Monument and puts down his medal.

“Ha, better than you?” He said this with a smile, but his eyes were filled with loneliness and guilt.

He failed to protect his comrades in arms.
The man who seems indifferent and ruthless but hides great righteousness in his heart will never come back.

Chen Xi, who insisted on clearing his brother’s charges, was unable to make the truth public, but embarked on the same road of no return as his brother.

As soon as this picture appeared, the audience who had just stopped crying burst out crying again.

Many people never thought that the biggest regret of the whole film was the role played by Ji Li?

How many times is this?

Song Zhao, Xie Yan, Chen Xi

Can’t Ji Li play the role of starting and ending?

Do you have to earn their tears every time?
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh!

The movie screen darkened.
Someone cried in the dark and asked, “can’t Chen Xi really come back?”

The inquiry spread to every corner of the cinema, and no one could answer the question.
Just when everyone thought the film was over, the dark big screen lit up again.

I don’t know who first reacted and shouted, “and hidden Easter eggs!”

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
#And little cute, remember, Jili was added to the play when Chen Xi was killed?

Hahaha just realized all of JiLi's roles have a tragic ending including the upcoming ones🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.4K 24
.. if this isn't love please tell me what is
3M 128K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
41.4K 1.5K 24
This is my first ever fan fic, I decided to see what the hype was about. Its a LawLu fanfic taking place after Dressrosa Arc. Boy x Boy (Law x Luff...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...