Heartless to Heartiest || Yoo...

By twinklytinygirl

I don't know how long I could continue this act. He didn't care for me even a little bit I was just a tool th... More

1. To Dear Moon Goddess.
2. What am I
3.Negligence
4. Nothing but Act
5. You broke me first
6. Am I that Unworthy ?
7. Heartbroken
8. HEARTLESS
9. I can't lose you
10. Heat
11. My Omega
12. Different rhythm
13. Don't dare to hurt him
14. The charm make me calm
15. Mess
16. Moonlight Garden
17. Love in the Moonlight
18. What Mine is Mine
19. I Love You Too
20. COUPLE ROOM
21. Feel Me
22. Hyung, Make Me Yours (M)
23. MATES - All of Me (M)
🌟THANK YOU SO MUCH 🌟
24. Lunar Grove
Author's Note
25. Lunar souls
26. Jealousy ?
27. Jimin got no Jam (M) !!!
28. Why did you do that ?
29. Baby sitters
30. The Beginning.
31. What's wrong with me
32. Moon Goddess's will (M)
33. Dying mate ?!
34. Do or Die
35. 31 Days Rule (Day 3)
36. Hyung please ....( day 7 )
37. I am Not that strong (Day 8-9)
38. Blossoming Bud
39. Struggle Alone
40. Hi
41. Appa and Tiny Bean.
42. Shadow of the Darkness
43. With or Without
44. Seeker
45. I am strong
46. Until we meet (M)
47. Without
48. Last Hope
50. Reunion
51. Soulmates ?
52. Appa's princess.
53. You are my soulmate.
54. It's a yes.....
55. Care to Explain ?
56. Heaven's will
57. Grace and Brightness
58. Parenting
59. Thousand Years (M)
60. Heartiest (Final )
AUTHOR'S NOTE
🎊️ NEW STORY UPDATE 🎊️
HEYYYYYY
Cause I miss you all...😭
New Story Announcement

49. Return to Home

1.4K 102 28
By twinklytinygirl

Flashbacks - Before 4 months.
(The day Jimin got to know about his child)

@Moonlight garden

Althea has finished telling Jimin what happened in their lives from their birth until this moment. Jimin was so shocked to know that he was meant to die even before he see the light of the world. Althea has explained to him how he survives as his mother prays to the moon goddess and the way the moon goddess makes them lunar mates of eternity.

Jimin learns unless his mate's lunar soul has not been shared with him back on the date he was born, he might be dead already.

Althea has kept explaining the way his lunar soul left his body completing his alpha's soul to be a heavenly decided supreme blooded as they mated.

Also, the cloaked lady has explained to Jimin the reasons for he lose his scent and mating mark until he was consumed with his alpha's supreme blood and as he carrying his mate's pups the way those reappeared in his life again.

All things are heavens choices for lunar souls so guardian of the lunar grove has explained Jimin things happen until the moment slowly and calmly at that evening.

Yes, Jimin that is how things happen from the day you guys are born.
Jimin fidget with his cloth cause he was so nervous.

And this is the crucial part of the conversation that happened on that day.

Dear child from now on listens extra carefully.
I am telling this to you not to scare you but to make things clearer without keeping anything away from you.

The decision will be yours and you are the only one could decide, I hope you get the amount of seriousness regarding the thing that I am about to tell you.

Min Jimin....................

This is the unrevealed conversation.

The child growing inside you isn't a suddenly happened miracle. Jimin this is your test. If you didn't consume at your last heat you never gonna have your abilities back as an omega. But the moon goddess gave you another chance to prove that you are worthy enough to carry your alphas pup and last by your alpha's side keeping your position as his mate.

But keep this in your mind this is a risk.

No one, no book, no ancient teaching know or record about such a situation so we don't know what gonna happen after the day you gave birth to your child.

Sometimes it could be the end of your life.

Once the supreme blooded bud plant inside you is delivered to the world as an alpha's child, you could either lose your omega self again or you might get it back and it will last with you forever.

But after childbirth, if you lose it you have to leave the child and mate because a random human can't be the mate for the supreme blooded or mother to an alpha's child.

Althea got to see the way Jimin visibly shake at her last sentence.

But she continued without hiding anything from him since the worst is yet to be explained.

So Jimin, the worst thing ever could happen is, it may cost your life to give birth to your child in the name of your alpha.

We don't know exactly what gonna happen. But I did want to warn you about bad to worst.

If you aren't too sure you have all the right to abort the child and left the boundaries to save your life. Yes, that way at least you can survive as a human.

"NOOOO !!!"

No, please don't talk about such things in front of my child" Jimin has screamed at the woman breaking into tears closing his both ears. Even the word aborting freaking him out.

No, even this will cost my life I never gonna kill my baby. How can I do this it's my flesh and blood. What is the meaning of saving my life giving up on my child's life? I can feel them, I can feel the way their heartbeat inside me I never do that.
Lady, please tell me a way to live at least until it is born. I don't care what gonna happen to me afterward I just want my baby to be safe.

Jimin has cried his eyes out at the lady looking at him.

Okay, I got your answer child. Moon goddess will be blessed you don't give up keep in faith your pure and selfless motive.
Definitely, you'll find your test and heaven will let your chance you to prove it.

Don't worry until they are born you will be perfectly fine.

End of the conversation, of course, Jimin was crying like a mess but he has stand up giving his answer without thinking about it twice. He is too sure about what he is talking about and he is ready to go through it.

Thank you so much for talking with me.

The cloaked lady has given him a reassuring smile as she stands up to go back. Then she heard again Jimin's soft voice calling to her.

Lady promised me one thing, Promise me that you'll never be going to talk about this topic with my mate.

Of course Jimin, anyway that wasn't necessary at all, because I had told you already, you are the only one who could make that decision.

Jimin smile at Althea wiping his teary cheeks.

Thank you so much.

No need Jimin.

I'll be at your side every time you need my presence. Stay safe with your pup congratulations.

With her last words, Althea has vanished into the mist

Flashbacks end

Present days.

JIMIN WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS ?!

Yoongi got to feel the way his mate linking with him. His wolf can feel the way Jimin's wolf setting his memories in his mind.

Even in his full form Yoongi's sane telling him this pressured situation could affect Jimin's fragile omega self. He tries to deny the linkage. But Jimin's end is strongly holding onto it not letting discontent the connection.

Jimin can feel Yoongi's feelings and motives. He can feel the way his alpha searching for that specific altar.

Jimin saw the path to reach there since he had a dream about that whole scenario. Omega has to recall every detail he could remember sending the signal to his alpha to follow the path he shows.

Jimin could feel the power of his alpha's full-formed supreme blooded self. It's slowly weakening his omega self but he didn't give up until Yoongi reach there.

Linkage...

Alpha: Please stop this love you'll hurt yourself.

Omega: Please focus on the path I can bear it up hyung don't worry.

Yoongi has found the signs as Jimin recalling those continuously making it easy for him to find the path.

After twenty to thirty minutes alpha has reached the cursed altar.

Jimin can feel the way his strength is drenching. He could feel the way his body try to give on this. But his strong heart has hang until he shows his mate what he got to see there.

Alpha saw everything through the linkage.
Now he can proceed further. Yoongi has signal Jimin saying disconnect the linkage. But Jimin didn't.

Now he starts to show him 360° view around him. As he showing it he got to see the Kagaz approaching him.

This time alpha has break the connection and Jimin didn't strong enough to hang there anymore.
As the alpha cut of the telepathic linkage, Jimin has fainted on his bed hugging his belly with both hands.

* * * * *

Kagaz and his soldiers have circled the Min pack's head alpha and his soldiers.
The whole crowd was shifted to their wolf form.

The stone alter was gleaming under the full moon and the dragon pearl was shining in crimson colour.

Once Yoongi took a step toward the alar Kagaz and his armies have started to attack.
Little did they know was west pack soldiers did know the way to get rid of spell bounded dragon armies.

Jungkook and his martial art force have clear the way for yoongi to reach the stone altar. Hoseok and his hidden archery force have started to get down their enemies secretly taking aim right on the spot.

The only way to kill spell bounded armies was to attack them near to their umbilicus.

Namjoon and the rest of the soldiers have started to fight face to face as Yoongi and Kagaz enter into a fight on their way to the altar.

True blood Kagaz didn't know he was fighting against supreme blood. For the entire time, the North notorious ruler thought Min yoongi is just an alpha. But once they got into the fight Kagaz immediately got to know there is something special about Yoongi.

The whole shrine was a complete mess. Most of the northern soldiers were using their dark power to attack the ordinary rivals but the western armies know the exact way they should attack in order to take down their mortal rivals.

Yoongi was so closer to step on the altar and he felt Kagaz attack him blocking his way. But another wolf has shackled Kagaz's feet letting Yoongi cross the stairs to the altar.

That was Jungkook. As he isn't a true blood alpha Jungkook couldn't control Kagaz for a long time but he did best as he could with his young blood.

Namjoon and four wolves have helped Jungkook to take down Kagaz as Hoseok and his archery force continuously attacking left dragon forces from their hidden places.

Time is sharp 12 at the mid-night.

Supreme blooded alpha has almost reached the stairs when he hears Junkook's eardrums piercing scream.

Golden furred wolf has taken his step back to go down but one voice has screamed at the corner of the fighting field.

It was Kagaz's omega brother. This is the first time younger brother Eun woo revealed his second gender.

He was the only one who hasn't shifted to his wolf form.

KAGAZ YOU ARE A MONSTER YOU KILLED YOUR OWN YOUNGER BROTHER. YOU RUIN OUR LAND. YOU COMPENSATE THE PRICE WITH YOUR OWN UNBORN'S BLOOD.
WHAT WILL YOU WISH TO DO ANYMORE !?.

OUR PARENTS MIGHT FEEL ASHAMED TO HAVE A SON LIKE YOU.

As Eun Woo triggered his older brother, Kagaz, true-blooded has tried to attack the boy.

Jungkook has fought his best to protect Eun Woo but already injured alpha couldn't hold back that boiling true-blooded anymore.

As Jungkook's grip loosens Kagaz has stepped on his own brother's chest. His fangs were ready to taste his own blood.

At the same time, there was a loud blasting noise.
Dark red gleam has engulfed the whole environment for minutes as making everyone submissive under the power hovered there.

But in the next few seconds, the whole forest has enlightened with the calm Moonlight and a beam of blue light spreading all over the land.

Kagaz has collapsed on the ground as Hoseok takes the correct aim to his umbilicus.

MIN YOONGI THE SUPREME BLOODED LUNAR SOUL OF THE ETERNITY HAS TO DESTROY THE SOURCE OF EVIL POWER BY CRASHING THE STONE ALTAR INTO PIECES.

DRAGON PEARL HAS DUSTED INTO THE AIR AS SUPREME BLOODED ALPHA CRUSH IT WITH HIS POWER AT THE MOST CRUCIAL TIMING ONCE FULL MOON SHINING BRIGHTLY AT THE DARKEST NIGHT.

ENDING THE POWER OF DARK SUPREME BLOODED ALPHA HAS REPLACED THE PURITY OF THE KINGDOM ONCE AGAIN WITH THE HELP OF THE HEAVEN.

* * * * *

Taehyung has fainted at the Min couple's house in the middle of the night because the pain he experienced was unbearable.

In thirty minutes he got his consciousness back as his father splash some water drops on him and carried him to a bed.

Min Jung Ho and Jimin's parents were clueless, helpless, and motionless. Taehyung has recovered quickly as he experienced it due to the shock. He was worrying thinking about his other half as he knew Jungkook has gone through some bad situation.

Other hand Jimin was still unconscious. His mother was crying caressing his head.

After the linkage, the pregnant omega was still lifeless due to the pressure and tension we experienced by connecting with his mate's wolf.

Althea has slowly taken his hands to her hands as chanting some prayer. All the others could only do was watching and praying for their sons well being.

* * * * *

Western armies were ready to leave the North after completing their mission.
Though they got many injured soldiers everyone's faces have a noticeable smile.

Min yoongi has talked to his Min pack armies when other generals address their relevant pack soldiers.

They decided to leave here as separate squads.

The first squad to leave was Namjoon and a group of soldiers without injuries who could be carrying the weaponry and their equipment.

The second squad was injured armies and the rest of the uninjured armies. Including Hoseok and Jungkook.

The last squad to leave was the pack alpha Min Yoongi and the soldiers who stayed to buried their enemy's bodies. Though this was a war Western armies were disciplined enough to buried their rival's dead bodies properly.

Jungkook was badly injured after the last fight. As his legs and arms were damaged he need someone's help and Eun woo was always there to help him. Actually younger alpha and Eun woo had become quite close in the last three months. As Eun woo always helped them with secret paths and stuff he attached closer to Jungkook. The younger duo has to get along well since they were the same age. Actually, Jungkook was one year older than Eun woo. Omega has always preferred to be with the young alpha as Jungkook was the one who found Eun woo on the very first day back in the Min pack territory.
Until yesterday night Jungkook didn't know he was an omega since he has always used a scent masking pouch. After he got to know about the younger omega's second gender alpha has completely stopped mocking and joke with him as he always did when they were joking around.

Younger omega didn't felt awkward around Jungkook but when Jungkook starts to talk to him gently in a more formal way stopping joking around with him he felt uneasy.

Anyway, Eun woo has joined the squad to goes back to Min territory as he didn't have anyone left. Min Yoongi has invited him to stay with them as a way of showing his gratitude for everything omega did.

* * * * *
After 2 days.

Boundary protectors have announced their soldiers were returning to pack boundaries as they won over North.

Inside, the Min pack looks like a feast.
All the omegas and pups were waiting for their mates and fathers.
Delicious food smells have engulfed the surroundings telling the world there is a celebration going on. All the healers and nurses were stayed stand by to give the necessary treatments and helps for the needy ones.

When the first squad step into boundaries time was 9 pm. From the minute alphas step into the boundary there were most awaited welcomes and warm hugs for them. The whole territory was filled with laughs and tears of joy.

The healers have taken things to their hands as they quickly start necessary treatments for injured ones. But in the first squad, there weren't many serious cases.

Kim Namjoon has searched the surroundings to see his mate and son. But there isn't anyone waiting for him. Alpha didn't felt sad but he got surprised cause he knew his mate is eagerly waiting to see him with their son and unborn.

Jin was standing by the door with eagerly waiting eyes. All excited Eunjae was clinging into Jin and omega has placed the pup on his hip. The newborn pup has calmly slept in his crib.

Time is 9.10 Pm

Jin could hear the revels broke everywhere of the territory. Reunited lovers, mates, parents, and kids were sharing their happiness. But Jin can't step outside leaving his two kids all alone so he has to wait in the garden.
Omega was praying to gods saying let him see his alpha's safe arrival sooner.

JOON-AH !!! APPA !!!

Jin ran towards the familiar figure who approaching them, holding his son in his arms.

Let the bag he hold dropped on the ground Namjoon has spread his hands to welcome his world to his embrace.

The little family has reunited in their garden hugging each other tightly shedding tears in the name of happiness.

There were not many words but warm hugs, happy tears, little giggles express how much they missed each other.

Appa Jeajae mish wu.

Squeezing in between his parents' chests baby has chirp in happiness.
Alpha was showering his mates and kid with kiss snaking an arm around Jin's baby bump.

Namjoon was stepped aback holding Eunjae in his hand. The pitch-black garden was only enlightening with a gentle ray of moonlight so he couldn't take a good look at his mate until his hands felt Jin's flat tummy.

Namjoon has quickly walked inside the home holding Jin's hand carrying clingy Eunjae in his other hand.

Once he stepped into the living room alpha has set Eunjae on the floor holding Jin's shoulder with both hands.

Babe !? as he look deep into Jin's eyes omegas noticed the fear and pain his alpha's eyes hold.

Jin has crashed into his mate's hand letting his tears washed all the heavy feelings from his heart. But this only causes alpha to be more panic.

Joonie without you it was very hard my love. I was so scared. 
When I struggle five hours in labor all I wish was your presence by my side. Jin has talked in a muffled voice pressing his face on Namjoon's firm chest.

My love our second son is born months prior to my due dates. He is a teeny tiny fluff ball. At the time I thought.............. I thought I lost him.

Namjoon has hugged Jin kissing his head, protectively wrapping his arms around the omega's waist.

I am so sorry my petal for making you go through all alone. Let me see him.

Alpha dad has stepped inside their bedroom following Jin.

A small cute 3-week old pup wrapped with a baby blue quilt was sleeping soundly in the crib. The tiny baby looks so fragile and gentle as his small fists curled into balls.

Jin has placed their second son on his mate's hand smiling behind uncontrollable tears.

Here is our second son love, he is an omega son who we have to protect with our lives.
Alpha has taken the little bundle of joy Jin left on his arms with teary eyes.

Holding the baby one hand protectively he has pulled his mate to his chest kissing him on the forehead.

Thank you, my love. Thank you so much for gifting me them. 

Thank you so much endure everything alone. I am so sorry I had missed staying by your side at the time you want me the most. But I promise to protect you all with my life.

Eunjae has also joined the hug, hugging his Appa's leg. Jin has picked his elder son in his hand kissing the baby on his cheeks.

They had stayed for hours like that sharing the heartiest words and warm hugs which they missed so much.

* * * * *
Next day morning
 Time is 7.10 AM 
Another squad has arrived in the territory. This is squad number 2 which has most of the injured soldiers need quick treatments. 
 A very worried omega was waiting for his soulmate to arrive at the gateway.

After waiting another 15 minutes he got to see his most awaited eyes entered into the boundaries with the help of another two people.

Taehyung has run to hugged the person he missed the most but one of the two people who helped Jungkook to walk has extended his hand in front of Jungkook's chest to avoid alpha getting hugged by the running Taehyung.

 To be cont.................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOCHI I LOVE YOU THE MOST.

Hope you'll enjoy it.
It's sad to see getting over 50 reads within a day and less than 10 votes.
Actually, at some points, it makes me sad. 😶
Anyway, thank you so much to everyone who votes and comments daily.♥️🥺😘
You guys are the only reason for this story's continuation.
I LOVE YOU🌟🌻💜️

Update: 13/10/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.3K 34
Yoongi is a strict, ruthless but good teacher and a faithful husband. But loyalty doesn't always mean love... Jimin is a wild and young student who...
170K 11.9K 41
Jeon Hyewon, somehow manages to convince her look alike brother to marry her fiancé in her place for just a few days. What could possibly go wrong? ...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
28.9K 1.7K 22
Jin is the happiest person in a world. He has a good career as a successful medical practitioner and also a son a very know family love by all. He ne...