Jurassic Love (human Blue x O...

By Mintyy77

Blue was a human raptor hybrid along with her 3 sisters. They grew up together usually in captivity. The only... More

What the characters look like
First day
Day 2
A little progress
Good news
Growing feelings
Some Embarrassment
An unexpected night
Oh no!
Confetion
A date
A slight problem
Final battle
Ment for each other
Final update (spin-off story is now out)

Thank you and a question

736 7 3
By Mintyy77

Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you for reading my story, I'm glad you guys enjoyed this story, I realized there wasn't enough OC x human blue stories or at least stories with her correct gender. I never expected the story to reach 7k views which is its current number of total views, thank you so much much. So anyways since you guys liked this story so much I was wondering if you guys wanted to see me make a Nate x Echo spin off to this story, I figured this story focused more on Blue and Jack so why not give Nate and Echo their own story, so if you guys want to see something like that then let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 304 27
thanks to foster2017 for letting me adopt this story. "Blue who have been wishing that she can be a mother one day has become true as a baby Harry fo...
1.6K 31 8
Reader is the secret daughter of Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler. She's amazing at training raptors and knows all her research. She has all the qualitie...
7.1K 173 9
(Male human Indominus Rex x Reader) Y/n is Owen Grady's daughter. She grew up around dinosaurs. Y/n is sixteen years old when the Indominus escapes...
63.3K 1.3K 12
Moon wasn't meant to be alive. A biological and scientific failure so shouted by the head scientist when he hatched. Moon was a Velociraptor...A Ma...