I became hugely popular after...

By CaratzentinyKhit

The original owner of the body had a face that went against the gods and could clearly rely on this face to d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.1
Chapter 25.2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Time lobbyist arc)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Side arc: JiLi's aunt & cousin)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (A world of nations' release)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (Side arc: Live broadcast)
Chapter 48 🐈🐾
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 💮 Shooting the perfume ad
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 🌸Perfume ad release🌸
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Shooting Special Operations)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Side arc: illegitimate fans)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (Crew's fan meeting)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (Shen Yanda's mess)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 Long Island Iced Tea arc🍹
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 💋
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 🥵
Chapter 85 (Slight nsfw🥵)
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 💃they got together 💃
Chapter 88 End of the arc✨
Chapter 89 (Time lobbyist's release)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 (New year's mess arc)
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 (Bai Xiang Film awards)
Chapter 96 (Side arc: Attack by the stalker)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 (The turth behind Shen Yanda)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 💋 (Traveling program arc)
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107 (Auditioning for demonic monk arc)
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (Continuation of Traveling program arc)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 🥵hot spring
Chapter 113 (Special Operations' release)
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (Shooting 'Reverse Hunting')
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 ( Poor Travels✈️' release)
Chapter 120 (Shooting Demonic monk arc)
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (Traveling program✈️release)
Chapter 124
Chapter 125 (Communications✨)
Chapter 126 (The dark part of the entertainment industry)
Chapter 127
Chapter 128 (Long Island Iced Tea release!!!)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130🍹✨
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134 ✨ Mineral water ad✨
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 (Showdown of the two lovers' movies)
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139 (Going Semi-public)
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 (Yana Film festival🏆)
Chapter 142
Chapter 143💓💓💓
Extra: 1
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
Extra: 4
Extra: 5
Story time
Extra: 6
Extra: 7 🎊The wedding 🎊

Chapter 108

1.1K 79 10
By CaratzentinyKhit

Ji Li smelled the speech and looked at Yu Fuya.
Next Friday, he should be on his way to the reality show.

It’s hard for artists to run at both ends at home and abroad, fly for a long time and reverse day and night.

Yu Fuya saw that Ji Li had collided with the schedule. As soon as she was ready to discuss, the latter took the initiative to answer it.

“Thank you, director Xu. Of course I have time.” Ji Li looked at Xu Cheng and his eyes overflowed with sincere glimmer.

It is rare to meet a high-quality male master script. He must strive for it seriously anyway.

Tired?

Which rising star is not tired?

In this entertainment industry, if you want to try to climb up, fatigue is an established factor.
The next morning, the second phase of “poor travels” officially started shooting.

According to the prior requirements, this time it started shooting directly from the guest accommodation.

Because of concerns about the turnaround time, this recording started very early.
When the program team arrived, it was less than five o’clock.

Ji Li, who just woke up, appeared in front of the camera with his lovely messy hair. His sleepy eyes and exquisite clavicle loomed with his slightly open collar.

“Good morning.” The voice is soft and waxy, with a trace of laziness and sleepiness after sleep. Soft sprouting to explosion, and full of tantalizing temptation.

The exclusive editor and director saw this scene, and his heart was already crying—— Whose baby is this!

Before dawn, he ran out to disturb people’s hearts!

Wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu.

Just thinking, a burst of cat meowing came.
“Meow!”

The snow cake came out of the cat’s nest. When it saw so many strangers suddenly, it was alert and rushed to Ji Li’s arms.

Snow cake has been particularly wary of strangers since the last abnormal illegitimate life in the hotel.

“Good boy.” Ji Li rubbed his head and introduced to the camera, “this is the cat I picked up in the crew when I was filming for the first time. It’s called snow cake.”

“Meow ~” Snow cake has always enjoyed Ji Li’s touch.

Perhaps it felt the relaxation of its host, and its attitude towards the program group also relaxed.

According to the requirements of the program group, Ji Li introduced his suitcase. It ended in less than five minutes.

“That’s enough?” Exclusive editor and director questions.

“Should that be enough?” Ji Li replied uncertainly.

He doesn’t like to hand over his personal belongings to others. This box was temporarily sorted out last night.

Because he had to return to China for an audition, he didn’t bring much personal things.

After the unpacking process was completed, Ji Li quickly changed his casual clothes and went to Qin Li’s home with the program team’s car.
“Did Ji Li come down to brother Li's house privately?” Exclusive editor and director random interview.

Ji Li shook his head and answered honestly, “No.” I didn’t deliberately prevaricate the fans' answers, but really didn’t come.

It’s also interesting.

Obviously, the two are in a state of communication, but Ji Li has never been to Qin Li’s home in Haishi.

The two of them established their relationship after the shooting of long island iced tea. After returning home, they were busy with film publicity and participating in the award ceremony.

Later, Ji Li met an illegitimate child. They lived together in Dijing. After the holiday, they were busy going back to work.

Ji Li did not expect that his first visit to Qin Li’s residence in Haishi would be in the name of “program recording”.

The door of the house was opened, and the major general was the first to go out.

Major general smelled Ji Li’s smell early in the morning and immediately jumped on to stick people. Of course, what he likes most is the taste of snow cake on Jili.

But for the major general, Ji Li had long become his second master.

Qin Li leaned against the door and his sight fell on Ji Li for the first time. “Sorry, my dog is familiar.”

A word from the movie king can convince people to take it for granted. His acting skills are excellent.

Ji Li endured a smile and rubbed the major general’s head, “it’s all right.”

The two directors looked at each other and raised questions—— Self taught?

So how do you stick Jili?

Is this the so-called “Yan dog”? Pick a handsome guy and wag his tail?

The established process of the program is similar.

However, Qin Li’s unpacking time is much longer than Ji Li’s, because his luggage is too detailed.

Probably because of the long travel cycle, Qin Li carried two large boxes this time.

Each set of clothes is divided into bags. Needless to say, there are special medicine bags for drugs, and even special granule tea bags.

In fact, he not only brought his own, but also a lot of “Ji Li’s exclusive” items. Of course, no one will know if he doesn’t say.

Qin Li carefully introduced the items in his bag in accordance with the requirements of the program group. This is the degree of familiarity with suitcases. At first glance, they clean up by themselves.

The two female editors and directors have been silly and completely immersed in the charm of Qin Li——

Brother Li is too careful, isn’t he?
Woo woo, didn’t expect to be a good man at home. want to marry!

After this broadcast, how much girlfriend powder does brother oak have to suck! After all, who doesn’t want a boyfriend who takes care of everything?

Ji Li stood silently and looked at the staff’s gradually shocked face with great interest.

Somehow, he had a feeling of pride.

See?
An excellent man is the most attractive, and an excellent man is his.

The recording is temporarily over. The program team is looking for a place to record Qin Li’s single interview.

When Ji Li saw this, he took the time to say, “brother Li, where is the bathroom?”
“Go to the one in the bedroom.”

People come and go in the corridor of the toilet. Qin Li doesn’t want Ji Li to feel inconvenient.
“OK.”

Ji Li was pointed by him and his lips rose slightly.

Qin Li’s bedroom, a space that no outsiders are allowed to enter, was so easily pointed out.
Even though they had already become lovers, Qin Li’s subconscious acquiescence and guidance still made Ji Li feel warm and sweet.

When the door of the room opened, the surrounding furnishings entered Ji Li’s eyes. For a moment, the emotion called “moving” swept through his whole heart.

Qin Li bought all his magazines and endorsements since his debut and properly placed them in front of his desk.

The room is full of items for two people everywhere. Even the toiletries in the bathroom are a pair.

Almost all of these items were inadvertently mentioned by Ji Li during his cohabitation, and the color he bought was his preference without exception.

Even if Ji Li had lived in this family in the future, he could feel his weight in Qin Li’s heart from this small world.

The door opens, closes and locks.
“… Libao.” Qin Li saw Ji Li standing stupidly, approached and circled him from behind, “what’s the matter?”

Ji Li couldn’t contain his inner palpitation. He turned and ran into his lover’s arms, “Qin Li, thank you.”

In the entertainment circles of the two worlds, Ji Li has seen too many people of all kinds and too many couples moving from sweetness to separation.

There are also many couples. The final breakup is very stiff, which will make a group of CP fans shout “I don’t believe in love anymore”.

Ji Li saw more of these gatherings and separations, and simply made an iron heart to take root in his career. Originally, he was slow and resistant in emotion, and always felt that it was difficult to have both.

Until the emergence of Qin Li.

The other party quietly intrudes into his life and occupies his thinking, but stays in an acceptable range and never makes any behavior that hinders his career.

Let him put aside any previous conflicts and willingly immerse himself in this relationship.
Ji Li is plainly aware——

Even if anything in the entertainment industry will change, Qin Li will not change to him.

“I said, we don’t have to say ‘thank you’.” Qin oak withdrew slightly and looked anxiously at Ji Li’s face, “what’s the matter? Didn’t you have a good rest last night?”

“Well, I really want to sleep in your arms.” Ji Li lost his previous restraint and obviously wantonly indulged his real emotions.

A glimmer of love flashed from the bottom of his eyes, and he actively and vigorously circled Qin Li.

I won’t say “thank you” in the future. If I can, every “thank you” will probably turn into “I love you”.

Qin Li naturally felt his emotion and was stunned.

In fact, Qin Li knows very well that he moved his heart first in this relationship, so he never forced slow and self-sustaining Ji Li to give too much response.

Just because he doesn’t force it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want it.

At the moment, Ji Li showed a moment of love, which made Qin Li feel a little flustered and nervous while moving his heart, “why did you suddenly become so sticky to me?”

“It’s not good to stick to you?” Ji Li pecked his cool lips, “Qin Li, happy killing green.”

Qin Li was actively infected by Ji Li, and his breathing statement was tighter. “Baby, don’t hook me, I can’t live.”

God knows.

It’s been a long time since they’ve been intimate.

If he hadn’t worried that they would have to travel and shoot next, he would have put the goblin in the right place.

Ji Li saw Qin Li’s painful appearance of “thinking but not getting it”, and the smile on the corners of his lips was even more obvious.
I don’t know when he started. He has a little-known hobby——

Looking at Qin Li who is serious and abstinent in front of outsiders, he becomes sticky and uncontrollable.

This contrast made Ji Li particularly like it. In addition, there was a little satisfaction and pride.

“Qin Li, I…” Ji Ligang was about to say something. Yu Guang suddenly caught a glimpse of the microphone at Qin Li’s collar.

For a moment, his complexion rose red and was about to drop blood.

“……”

It’s over.

Just now he was deeply moved by the room layout and completely forgot the fact that Qin Li had to continue to record the interview.

Seeing Ji Li’s look, Qin Li guessed each other’s real thoughts at once.

He took the opportunity to bite his lover’s lower lip and spoiled him. “Let you be presumptuous in front of me next time. Now you know you’re afraid?”

“……”

Ji Li didn’t dare to talk nonsense. He made a gesture with his mouth, “what should I do?”
“I’ve already turned off the radio Mike. Don’t be afraid.” Qin Li calmed Ji Li in time.

After living under the camera for so many years, Qin Li knows more discretion than anyone. Where he should restrain, he will never let himself indulge.

What’s more, the lovely Ji Li in private can only be his exclusive baby. No one else is allowed to see or listen.

“It should be almost ready outside. I’ll prepare it first.” Qin oak estimated the time and reluctantly released his lover.

Then he turned and took two steps. He couldn’t help stopping and charged, “if you didn’t rest well last night, sleep more on the plane later.”
Ji Li smiled, “OK.”

The program group is divided into two groups at the same time.

While the editors and directors here are fascinated by Ji Li and Qin Li, the editors and directors there are also stunned by the brilliance of Ji Zhai.

Two groups of people arrived at the airport and went to Austria, the destination of the second stop.

Compared with the “Metamorphosis” of the last time, this trip is much higher and higher grade. It is called “journey to explore music”.

Of course, the essence of “poor” travel notes has not changed, and the routine of the program group is as deep as ever.

In the process of tourism, when it comes to the blind election time, Ji yunqi and Yuan are no longer like being under an inextricable spell.
Whether they choose first or second, they will continue their “non chieftain” luck to the end.
This is not the worst.

They were unlucky, and their strength was completely crushed by Qin oak.

As for Ji Li, he was just a small attendant who stayed next to the “European emperor” and lay winning. The whole journey was very relaxed.
Three days passed in a flash.

In the hotel room, Qin Li looked at Ji Li who was packing and asked anxiously.

“Do you have all your papers with you? Have you contacted sister Yu? Someone has to pick you up when you get off the plane.”
“It’s already arranged. Don’t worry.”

Ji Li got the qualification of director Xu Cheng’s second round audition and was about to take advantage of the gap between the program group and the next stop to return home.

Ji Li and Chen Xiaoyun discussed that they would be absent from the recording of the third phase of tourism and would be temporarily supplemented by the closure of oak star culture.

When the domestic audition is over, gilly will go directly to Iceland, the final travel destination, and join the program team.

“I heard that the windmill array in the Netherlands is very spectacular, but it’s a pity that it’s time to hit it this time.”

“No pity. We’ll go in private when we have time.” Qin Li thought of his lover’s hurried trip and was distressed, “can you bear to rush back and forth like this?”

“I can bear it. I still have a day to adjust after I return home.” If it had been in the past, Ji Li had encountered a more hurried trip.

Thanks to Qin Li, Ji Li had a good time and had a good rest these three days. Although he was recording a program to the camera, he always felt like he was on vacation in disguise.

“Come on, don’t put pressure on the audition.” Qin Li held down his heart. “Director Xu Cheng’s film team is very good. Winning his big male main film will help you in the future.”

Qin Li fully understands and respects Ji Li’s hard work.

They are actors. Film shooting is an indispensable job. When they encounter a good career springboard, they should rush up in time and compete and grab by strength.

The staff hurried outside the door. It’s almost time to go to the airport.

“Qin Li, when I come back with good news.” Ji Li got close and smiled as if he were asking for a kiss.

Qin Li couldn’t help it. He bowed his head and kissed his lips, “OK.”

……

Friday, 2 p.m.

We arrived at the interview place designated by director Xu Cheng - a private house.

It’s big, but it’s empty.

In addition to the white paint on the wall, there are redundant furnishings. Even the chairs for guests are plastic stools, which are temporarily taken for use.

As soon as the staff took them inside, a beautiful young man suddenly stood up from the stool.

“Hello.” The boy bowed with a sweet smile. His eyes were unspeakably clear and clean, “my name is Zhang Ye.”

“Hello.” Ji Li maintained the courtesy and response among her peers. After the staff left, Ji Lisan found a place to sit down.

Zhang in the front row also turned around and smiled as before, “Hello Ji Li, I like your Xie Yan very much!”

It looks like a simple self cooked.

As soon as the voice fell, a man in his early 40s came in.

With obvious displeasure in the other party’s eyes, “Zhang Ye, come out with me. I have something to tell you.” With that, the man also deliberately glanced at Yu Fuya.

“OK, brother Chen.” Zhang Ye’s smile dissipated and answered nervously. When he got up, he did not forget to politely signal to Ji Li and others.

However, this behavior aroused the strong dissatisfaction of the man surnamed Jin, “don’t come to me yet! What are you doing? "

Zhang also heard this and ran out.

When they disappeared in the living room, Baozi whispered, “it’s too fierce.”

Ji Li didn’t know the man just now and asked, “sister Yu, do you know that man?”

“His name is Chen Chao. He is the gold broker of Jincheng film. He also had some means in the early years.”

At the beginning, he and Jin Xianliang jointly planned public opinion and dug Zhu Xusheng from super film culture to Jincheng film industry.

Chen Chao has been absent-minded a few years ago. didn’t expect to see him here again today.

Entertainment know it all Baozi went online in time, “brother Ji and sister Yu, I tell you, this Zhang is also a newly signed artist in Jincheng.”

He is only 20 years old this year and hasn’t even graduated from college. He appeared in the new generation of actors at the end of last year. In addition to the popular Qi Heng, he is very popular.

Since Zhu Xusheng’s “car shock” incident, the position of “first brother” of Jincheng film industry has been vacant.

Cai Yishu, which the company has always advocated, was boycotted by the public because of “adding drama coffee” some time ago.

Ji Li asked, “if you say so, Zhang has also become the latest favorite of Jincheng?”

“It should be. Jincheng can give Zhang such an important audition quota, which shows that he attaches importance to him.” Yu Fuya returns.

Last time Vivian personally admitted that Zhang Ye’s “Saint monk” looks good. Now when she meets real people, she does have a bit of clean and soft juvenile spirit.

Look at Chen Chao’s situation. He should be Zhang Ye’s agent again.

Ji Li was silent.

He and Zhang also met for the first time, but they were impressed by the name of this figure.
Because it was written later in the original book, Zhang Ye’s development momentum is very strong. He also competed with male host Ji yunqi for the “movie emperor” trophy.

The characters who can exist in a positive image in the original book are not much worse.
It is said that Xiang was born from the heart, and there is no “malice” like Zhu Xusheng and Cai Yishu in Zhang. Ji Li has a good impression of him.

However, Chen Chao doesn’t seem to have any easy-going personality.

Yu Fuya broke her silence. “I don’t know who else will enter the second round of audition except Zhang Ye.”

Director Xu Cheng’s casting news is too tight to dig out a specific list.

Ji Li raised his eyebrows slightly, “it doesn’t matter. I’ll do my best.”

Just try your best.

As for the final result, it still depends on director Xu Cheng’s choice.

In less than three minutes, Zhang Ye and Chen Chao walked back to the house.

The former has no previous relaxed strength. The whole person sits on the stool with a straight back.

Ji Li stared at his back, his eyes shook slightly, and then there was a sound of footsteps outside the door.

Director Xu Cheng led the way in, followed by No. 3 or No. 4 figure behind him.

“Xu Dao.”

The people waiting got up one after another.
Xu Cheng waved his hand and said in a relaxed tone, “let me introduce you. These two are screenwriter LAN Lingmeng and casting director Chi Ji. Today we are responsible for your audition with me.”

“By the way, and this…” Xu Cheng paused and pointed to one person. “He is also one of the audition actors.”

The crowd looked with his eyes. At the end of the crowd was a young man.

Baozi reacted immediately—— It’s Xu Yanzhi!
The other side is a child star, who once occupied many ancient costume dramas. At a young age, there are countless girlfriend fans and sister fans.

At the age of 18, Xu Yanzhi starred in the male film Dream Corridor directed by Xu Cheng. When it was released the next year, his role image of “evil beauty, yin and prey” won a lot of recognition.

Some media once commented that Xu Yanzhi’s lonely temperament is the only one in the entertainment industry, and will definitely be the existence of top actors in the future.

After the film was released, Xu Yanzhi was nominated for the “best actor” of the Huading award and the youngest nominated actor in history.

However, the competition was particularly fierce that year. After Xu Yanzhi lost the election, he disappeared from the public’s sight.

Unexpectedly, after five years, he plans to return to the entertainment industry? He is also one of the audition actors of “demon monk”.

Baozi and Yu Fuya looked at each other and silently squeezed a sweat for Ji Li.

No matter from which perspective, Xu Yanzhi is definitely a strong competitor.

Chen Chao also recognized Xu Yanzhi. He glanced at his artist Zhang Ye and felt bad——
The main content of “demon monk” is that after the male Lord comes down to earth to “demonize”, the demon monk should be beautiful and evil enough.

Now, it seems that this design is tailor-made for Xu Yanzhi. What’s more, he is also director Xu Cheng’s nephew.

In public and private, Xu Yanzhi has a greater chance of becoming a man than the other two.
“Come on, the scene has been set up. You three go in together.” Director Xu Cheng doesn’t talk nonsense.

Yu Fuya was surprised, “director Xu, do they audition together?”

“I need you to play with each other and see each other’s strength.” Director Xu Cheng nodded.

Only by comparing them together can we see the outcome at a glance.

The director finished and took the lead in.
The screenwriter handed the other two auditions to Zhang Ye and Ji Li.

Xu Yanzhi, who followed at the end, swept the two competitors coldly, didn’t even say hello, and entered the inner room without saying a word.

Chen Chao stood in place and sneered faintly, “after a long time, you two are running with each other.”

Thanks to his training for Zhang for a long time, he told him not to get too close to Ji Li’s competitor.

Zhang also squeezed the thin book in his hand and looked more and more nervous.

Ji Li looked at the audition clip he had just got, and there was a suspicion of winning or losing at the bottom of his eyes.

Run with me?

Sorry, the word never existed in his dictionary.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jili cub is ready to win or lose (clenched his fist)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.3K 11
[The Cutest Height Difference] Timid and fearful shou + overbearing and black-bellied gong. The black-bellied gong is one metre eighty-six, the fearf...
125K 1.4K 11
Y/N and Sarah were at work and helping out with the village and people with the food and water to survive and having a good day. Sarah told Y/N to ge...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
60.6K 1.4K 24
.. if this isn't love please tell me what is