the thing you wanted all along

By livClarke4

an alternate reality of the avatar universe where Katara is a servant for Azula and is roped into helping Zuk... More

author's note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 19

130 2 0
By livClarke4

Our wedding day could not arrive too soon. We have kept a vow of abstinence until that night, and we both wanted that day to come. It was a day before his 21st birthday, just in the nick of time. The ceremony was beautiful, and we both looked stunning. We danced for a while and, after the guests left the castle, we went to our new room to start our lives together for real. Zuko helped me out of the dress and hung it carefully on the hanger it came in. we then slipped out of what we were wearing and got into bed.

Moan

Thrust

Kiss

Thrust

Moan

Thrust

Kiss

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

"I love you, Katara"

"I love you too, Zuko"

Thrust

Moan

Kiss

Finish

Zuko laid next to me after he finished, we were both panting. We turned to each other and kept on kissing.

"you know, you were the one thing I wanted all along, Katara, I just didn't know it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 69 14
This is a modern highschool AU. Bending is still a thing but it's just not as heavily used. There will be some 18+ content so if you're not comforta...
21.1K 818 25
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒓, 𝒁𝒖𝒌𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒕�...
9K 397 51
Elora found herself burdened by the weight of her destiny as the Avatar, a role thrust upon her at a tender age. The duties and responsibilities chip...
1.4M 39K 200
Imagines of the women of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. Everyone in the story is 18+