Mafia queen's babyboy (18 Plu...

By sidneet0013

This story contains many sex scenes.may be par 2 or 3 chapeter so read it on your own risk. =================... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
NEW BOOK
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 31

1.4K 135 31
By sidneet0013

I was not gonna write because i think that no one wants to read this book i was also even thinking to discontinue this book but some people and some means 2 or 3 people wants to read so i thought to write.

And yeah i was gonna skip this part but i forgot few small parts of story so i write this and tried to make it funny and yeah dont get offended if you think that i am hating any of your idol you can just stop reading my books thankyou.

One more thing some people were saying me that boy cant wrap his legs around girl and girl cant lift boy so see this

FUCKING HATERS!!
(PS:-  i also didnt know this was possible but when i saw this i thought to show you hehe 😂😂😜🤪)
============================

Everyone came in and hugged avneet Vaishnavi and Abhishek. Siddharth was standing in corner little bit nervous.

Everyone hugged eachother but ritika was standing glaring avneet.

Avu:- what happened ritika?

She confusingly went near her.

Rits:- you fucking bitch from one month no calls no msgs where the hell you have been fucking your ass?

She said angrily and avneet smiled nervously.

Avu:- uhh..i..i was just little busy

Rits:- next time you will do it again then i will shoot you in your fucking asshole.

Avneet widened her eyes and  smiled sheepishly and hugged her.

Avu:- okay okay i am sorry. How are you?

She hugged her back

Rits:- i am fine. How about you?

Avu:- i am also fine. Cmon everybody sit here.

She said pointing sofa. Everybody settled down on their usual spots when ritika noticed Siddharth. Siddharth was standing there little bit nervously and shivering and because of that his hand was flexing a little. His veins were already visible on his hands and he was biting his lower lip.

Ritika gasped and said.

Rits:- whos this hottie?

She said drooling over him. Everybody raised their eyebrows and snapped their heads towards that direction and found Siddharth.

Avneet looked at him and mentally face palmed.

Avu:- ohh sorry i forgot to introduce him wait a second.

She said and went to him. She hooked her hand with his and everybody raised their eyebrows.

Avu:- so he is my ummm new friend Siddharth.

She smiled a little and Siddharth smiled nervously.

Sid:- umm Hello

Everybody were looking at Siddharth while ritika was still looking at avneet's hand. Avneet saw that and quickly took her hand back. Ritika immediately looked at her and narrowed her eyes. Avneet smiled sheepishly and both were going to sit on sofa when rits said.

Rits:- hey hottie come here(she said smirking)

She said and pointed seat beside her. Avneet widened her eyes.

Avu:- WHAT (she shouted suddenly but composed herself) umm i mean what happened?

Ritika narrowed her eyes again.

Rits:- Do you have any problem if i borrow your friend.

She said emphasizing the word friend.

Avu:- huh no why would i have any problem.

Siddharth looked at her and went with ritika.

They sat there and rits was continuously staring at him. When avneet said clearing her throat.

Avu:- bab... Umm i mean Siddharth let me introduce all.

Avu:- so you already know di and dada. So he is... (She was cut off by faisu)

Faisu:- hi i am faisu and this is my girlfriend jannat.(he said and went to handshake with him and came back )

Jannat also said hi.

Faisu:- so i am avneet's friend and i am (he was cut off by jai)

Jai:- *mocked* i am tik toker and i love to flaunt my body everywhere and i can walk shirtless almost everywhere.

Everybody including Siddharth laughed and faisu shouted angrily.

Faisu:- you fucking idiot i am not tik toker i am content creator i make amazing content unlike you and you are saying this because you dont have body fucking looser.

He said angrily and jai just scoffed.

Jai:- hehe wait i will show you his amazing content

Everybody laughed watching this and faisu looked down in embarassment.

Jai:- so this is called amazing content haa

He said smirking at him and faisu gave him look like i will see you later.

(I record some more cringe videos but i didn't know that i can't put videos here and i couldn't find it on youtube so sorry)

Jai :- leave this cringe tiktoker i am jai cousin brother of avneet and this is my girlfriend reem and i have my own company

He was saying when faisu said in low voice but enough audible for everyone.

Faisu:- which is built by his sister.

Listening this jai gritted his teeth and everyone chuckled.

Jai:- but i run company on my own and i just took loan from di i will give her back whatever i took.

Faisu:- whatever but without your sister you are nothing.

Jai:- i have a youtube channel which has 1 million subscribers and i make my own content there unlike you. (He smirked)

Faisu:- (smirked back) yes where in every video avneet is already there.

He said and started laughing. Jai just looked away. Everybody calmed down after some time when riyaz said.

Riyaz:- hi i am riyaz aly

Siddharth didn't understand his name properly so he asked.

Sid:- what piyaz aly?

He asked innocently and everybody chuckled.

Riyaz:- not piyaz its riyaz riyaz aly

He said shouting and sid smiled sheepishly and said sorry.

Ri:- ya you better be and this is my girlfriend anushka and i am..

He said and he knew someone will say something when jai and faisu both said at same time.

Jai & faisu:- he is also tiktoker.

Riyaz smirked.

Ri:- i knew you dogs will bark something.

He said and they both looked away.

Ri:- so they are wrong i am not tik toker i am influencer and that also very much popular most in girls.

He said smiling like monkey and flipped his hair dramatically.

Jai:- ya influencer who use powder and makeup on his face.

He said and everyone chuckled and riyaz looked at him angrily.

Riyaz:- you fucking asshole you are saying because i am more handsome than you.

Jai:- huh i am jealous and that also from you in your dreams kid.

Riyaz:- yoouu..(he was cut off by faisu)

Faisu :- you know one time he started live and after sometime he realised that he forgot to on filter so he turned off the live and put filter and then came live again because he knew if everyone will see his real face then no one gonna see him again.

He said and everyone started laughing. After some time they stopped laughing and looked at manjul. Manjul was little bit scared.

Manjul:- i am manjul (before anyone can say anything he said fastly) i am tik toker i also play pubg and this is my girlfriend ritika.

He sighed in relief and jai,faisu and riyaz made a face as they didn't got any chance.

Rits:- let me introduce myself again i am ritika badiani but you can call me rits and dont take this idiot's talk seriously i am not his girlfriend.

Manjul's eyes got widened and everybody giggled.

Siddharth smiled nervously and avneet was burning clutching poor pillow in her hands. He  saw ritika's face first time clearly.

He scrunched his eyebrows.

Sid:- can i ask you a question?

Rits :- yeah sure

Sid:- why do you wear this much makeup.

He said and pointed makeup on her face.

She gasped and everyone chuckled. She gritted her teeth.

Rits:- do you have any problem with that?

She asked dangerously and he got scared.

Sid:- no nothing

Ritika looked at avneet.

Rits:- tonight he should be in my bed okay?

She asked avneet more like ordering. Everyone made disgusted face at rits and avneet and Siddharth widened their eyes.

Avu:- WHAT!!

============================

Do votes and comments.

Goals :- 80 votes and 80 followers

Till then bye
Your lucky writer ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 12.8K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
25.9K 2K 52
Mafia queen is obsessed with him.... There is war between love....and obsession.... I want him...I will get him.... she said looking at him...(obsess...
2.7M 34.7K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
4.6K 245 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...