PARADISE| I-LAND

By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. " Mnet and Belift Lab " I-LAND" OC x K More

PART ONE
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
PART TWO
TWENTY-ONE
HYBE JAPAN BOY GROUP UPDATE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THRITY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
...𝘛𝘙𝘠 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕

INTRODUCTION

11.9K 174 101
By Manon_Dixon_Jones

   ꜱʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ   "

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

I-LAND. A survival show of 23 hopeful and determined male trainees, searching for a chance to get to their paradise. At least, that's what everyone thought but Bang PD has a secret, because now 23 becomes 24.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶.   "

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CONTESTANT PROFILE

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

BASIC INFO

 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯.    "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

STAGE NAME - Raina

BIRTH NAME - Raina Park ( 'Raina' meaning "Peaceful, Queen; Strong; A derivative name from the word Rai which means Paradise")

KOREAN NAME- Park Na-rae

NICKNAMES - R, Rainnie, princess 

AGE - 22 years old (International age) 24 years old (Korean age)

BIRTHDAY - November 28th 1997

BIRTH PLACE - Hamilton, New Zealand

NATIONALITY - Korean

LANGUAGES - Fluent in English, Korean, Japanese, Thai. Learning German and French

HEIGHT - 170 cm (5'7'' )

WEIGHT - 49 kg

BLOOD TYPE - B

PERSONAL INFO

 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘮.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

PERSONALITY TYPE (MBTI) - ENTP: Debater

PERSONALITY - Raina is a very outgoing person, being one of BigHit's very few female trainee and the oldest she has to be a bit more hard-hearted to be heard. Not only for herself but for her fellow trainees . If there is a problem between trainees or if someone is doing something incorrectly, Raina is not afraid to speak out on the issue in a mature manner. But Raina is also very understanding of people's emtions and hardships, and is always willing to lend a helping hand. Because of this Raina tends to put others before herself. Raina is very spotanious and tries make fun even in the gloomest of moments, even when training hard for hours upon hours Raina always tries to keep an uplifting aura. Because of her outgoing nature it's easy for her to make friends and approch people. Many people enjoy Raina's sarcastic and refreshing personality and many trainees respect her for her work ethic, determination, talent and realistic nature.

HOBBIES/SKILLS - Singing, rapping, dancing, modelling, archery, ballroom dancing, impressions, gymnastics, producing, drums

HABBITS - When she gets flustered her ears turn red, tapping her thigh when nervous, when she gets really tired she tends to cuddle whatever is closest to her, when she's angry she speaks in english and her kiwi accent is stronger than usual, jumps when she's excited, has a habbit of hitting people when laughing.

LIKES - Horror movies, cats, ballgowns, Soju, suprises, fantasy books, confidence, playful banter, 80s/90s rock and alternitive music.

DISLIKES - disrespectful people, being looked down upon,  bullies, awkardness

FAVORITE COLOURS - Red, purple, pastel blue, black

FAMILY HISTORY - Raina's father, Park Jun-hae is Korean and is the owner and manger of a popular Nightclub in New Zealand. Raina's birthmother was also Korean but shortly after Raina's birth, her mother devorced her father after being caught having an affair. Raina's father met her now lovely step-mother when she was 9 years old. Her step-mother, Maria is New Zealand and works as Specalist Surgon. Both Jun-hae and Maria at first did not support Raina's decesion to presue her musical dreams in the K-pop industry. But after seeing how determind and passionate she was they began to support her. But they were still worried for her future.  

OTHER - Raina is the 2nd generation of her family to be born and raised in New Zealand. Her grandparents (father's side) Moved to New Zealand shortly before her father, Park Jun-hae was born, along with his two younger sisters. 

- Raina's favourite sujects in school were Media studies, Math, psychology and  music

- Between the ages of 5 and 16, Raina did extracricullar activies such as Archery, Ballroom dance and was the drummer for her school's band.

TRAINEE INFO

𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

OCCUPATION - Current trainee

COMPANY - Bighit. Raina entered Bighit's global auditions at 16 years old. She passed the auditions and became one of the few female trainee's under the lable.

TRAINING PERIOD- 2014-2020, 7 years

KNOWN FOR - Being the oldest and longest female trainee under Bighit, all-rounder, her rap, visuals, ace, her influence on young trainees within the industry.

RANKINGS- 

#vocals- 9/10

#rap- 9.5/10

#dance- 9/10

#stage persence- 9/10

#visuals- 9/10

#producing- 9/10

#songwriting- 9/10

OTHER - Raina is well known by the trainees within the industry as she was featured in BTS's highlight reels alongside ITZY's Ryujin. She was a backup dancer for many artists such as Blackpink, EXO, TWICE, BTS and Seventeen. She was publicly praised by BTS's SUGA for her rap cover of Cypher PT 2. Where she covered his verse and the clip went viral. Between 2017 and 2020, during monthly evaluations Raina always ranked in the top 3, out of both female and male trainees. 

- Between 2014 and 2016 Raina was the only female trainee in Bighit

- In 2017-2019, Raina was involved in many chrography videos by 1 MILLON dance studio and Just Jerk Acadmey and even lead some. 

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

FACE CLAIM- Yeeun (CLC)

RAP CLAIM - Yeeun (CLC)  + Ash-B (soloist) + Jennie (Blackpink) + YEZI (Soloist)

DANCE CLAIM - AleXa (soloist)+ SuA (Dreamcatcher)+ Momo (Twice)

VOCAL CLAIM - Chungha (soloist)+ Wendy (Red Velvet)+ Hwasa (Mamamoo/soloist) + Siyeon (Dreamcatcher)

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 2.4K 23
𝕮𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐀 ┊͙ ୭̥⋆*。𖤐 ╰► in which, iwasaki haru navigates through the idol industry ᯽ fem!oc x iland cas...
177K 13.8K 33
"𝑻𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏. 𝑻𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉." 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂·𝒅𝒆𝒏·𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒖·𝒅𝒆 /ˈ𝑺𝑯ä�...
950K 28.5K 38
Park Soojin is scouted to join the survival show I-LAND Season 2. However things spark into chaos when jealousy and rivalry stir among the applicants...
322K 13.5K 49
y/n, who just transferred to korea to live with her parents and continue her studies with her friend sunoo, one day she meet her dormate named jake w...