lost soul [teen wolf]

By allisonsgf

Aires Hale was a lost soul, born into the Hale family, she was forced into the supernatural world at birth an... More

must read
songs for season one
original characters + faceclaims
my oc's aesthetics
[chapter one] aires hale
[chapter two] the wolf moon
[chapter three] are we out of the woods?
[chapter four] bring me to life
[chapter five] is this real life? is this a dream?
[chapter six] new york, new york
[chapter seven] the tragic secret love affair
[chapter eight] scream
[chapter nine] the way it was
[chapter ten] night school
[chapter eleven] forever forgetting you
[chapter twelve] the cruelty of love
[chapter thirteen] better than revenge
[chapter fourteen] the dinner party from hell
[chapter fifteen] the eve witch
[chapter sixteen] ever after happy
season two
songs for sesson two <3
[chapter seventeen] after death
[chapter eighteen] now I'm haunted
[chapter eighteen] control is overrated
[chapter nineteen] kiss and kill each other
[chapter twenty] the monster in disguise
[chapter twenty one] born to die
[chapter twenty two] the odds
[chapter twenty three] the line between good and evil
[chapter twenty four] fighting against fate
[chapter twenty five] the other side of reality
[chapter twenty six] the vote
[chapter swenty seven] darkness has come again
[chapter twenty eight] the sweet taste of revenge
[chapter twenty nine] look what you made me do
[chapter thirty] cherry flavoured revenge
[chapter thirty one] a slice of chaos
[chapter thirty two] I kissed a girl
[chapter thirty three] everything's coated crimson red
[chapter thirty four] broken promises
[chapter thirty five] only love can hurt like this

[chapter eight] she was playing with dark magic

5K 94 52
By allisonsgf

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Moonlight shone through the window of the Hale girls bedroom, casting its glow across her face as her mind drifted through the night.

With a gasp, the girls body jolted up as Scott suddenly bursted through the door.

"GET UP!" He shouted frantically whilst ripping the cover off of the girls body.

With a panicked scowl, Aires jumped out of bed and began quickly ripping off her pyjamas. She hadn't spoken to the boy since her brothers arrest and yet he was bursting into her room with demands.

"It's one in the fucking morning, Scott." She snapped with a scowl whilst slipping into her flared leggings.

"I don't care! Derek said to get your ass up right now-"

"Derek?" The girl shrieked in horror as her eyes narrowed on the boy. "Dereks in jail-"

"Not anymore." The McCall boy quickly snatched up her converse and threw them at her. "Quickly put these on!" He hissed with wide eyes.

"Scott what the hell is going on!" As soon as she had finished tying her lace, Scott grabbed her hand and ran out of the house, dragging her along.

Once the two made it onto the street, the boy wasted no time throwing her onto his back and running faster than ever down the road. With a scowl on her face, the girl quickly threw her arms around the boys neck, holding on for dear life as Scott's words replayed in the girls head.

"SCOTT WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!" She screamed.

"The alpha."

Dread blossomed in the Hale's chest as they shortly after they arrived at the industrial buildings. As Scott came to a halt, and the Hale hopped off his back, Aires couldn't help but slowly observe her surroundings. Something was happening, there was something in the air, something she didn't like.

In the distance, a figure quickly walked towards them, a figure the Hale would notice anywhere. Without a second thought, Aires ran to the shadow and swung her arms around it tightly.

"You asshole." Was all she was able to get out before pulling away and glancing between the two boys. "Okay now what the hell is going on?" She demanded.

"The alpha." Derek answered with a sigh. "I caught its scent, it's near here. We're catching him right now, tonight."

"Wait rewind- how the fuck are you out of jail?" She mumbled with narrowed eyes. "Oh my god- you idiot! You broke out of jail, Derek?"

With a roll of his eyes, the older Hale let out a small laugh. "Look, we have until morning to do this before they figure out that i'm missing."

"Yeah and the man hunt begins."

"So come on, let's go! We are finding this alpha tonight."

Aires eyes widened as a scowl twisted onto her face, only then realising the reason for her much needed presence. "Have you lost your damn mind?" She whisper hissed. "This thing could kill us- it killed Laura! And in case you dumbasses forgot, I don't heal! I cant snap my leg and go to school perfectly fine hours later!"

Whilst she was practically screaming, Scott slowly backed away from the girl, leaving it to Derek to handle the raging blonde. Even though he would never admit it, Aires looked terrifying in that moment.

"I know, I know Aires! That's why you need to stay hidden until he gets hurt." Derek mumbled nonchalantly. "Once he is injured he will bleed and if we can't get him then you need to get his blood. I brang a small vial, all you need is your magic to extract it off the ground and into the vile. Then you need to test it, see what type it is. An alphas blood can indicate what type of family it comes from and that will narrow down who it is. It's blood will also tell us who it links to." Derek slowly moved his eyes to meet Scotts, a frown slightly on his face. "I don't think you're the only one that's part of their pack. They are strong, they must have someone powerful connected to them. We need to know what that is. Killing it will make them strong, kill what makes it strong and then kill the alpha. It's simple."

Before the girl could protest, a piercing roar echoed throughout the buildings signalling the alpha was near. Derek and Scott quickly made eye contact before sprinting off whilst Aires followed the direction of the noise. She had one job to do, she couldn't screw it up.

With every step she took, she studied her surroundings, zoning in on the hundreds of hiding places it had. It could have been anywhere.

The Hale made it close to the road before gunshots were fired and quickly she spun around to hide behind a wall. Gunshots meant hunters, whoever it was couldn't have been there by coincidence. Aires hand suddenly slapped over her mouth as she saw the alpha run straight past her and climb onto the roof.

On the ground, a small puddle of blood caught her eye. A smirk curled on her lips as she ran over to it and pulled the small vile out of her pocket, ripping off the lid. She muttered the spell whilst holding her hand over the blood. Small droplets began to rise off the ground and make their way into the vial. In the distance Aires could hear footsteps approaching, she tried to hurry as fast as she could. Once the vile was full she shoved the lid on and attached it to the string. She tied it around her neck whilst running to hide behind a dumpster.

More gunshots pierced the air, seeming to get closer and closer to her by the second. With a string shake of her head, she quickly threw her hair into a bun and ignored the words her mother had instilled in her as a child.

Hide and heal.

"Screw it." She whispered under her breathe before farting out from behind the dumpster and running as fast she she could towards the ladder.

Distant yells filled the air as she quickly forced herself up the ladder and onto the roof. In all honest; the girl had absolutely no clue where she was going. Whilst running across the roof a wolf's whimper echoed, shaking the building and brining the Hale to a stop.

It was a whimper she could recognise from anywhere, she knew that sound too well, she knew her brother was hurt.

Suddenly, another gunshot was fired and before she could process what was happening a piercing pain shot through her left arm, making her stumble
onto her knees.

"Fuck." She hissed before forcing herself into her feet and running again.

As she quickly made her way down the ladder and towards the opposite side of the building, she came into contact with Scott who had a panicked look on his face as she stared at her arm.

"Call Stiles." He demanded in a panicked whisper. "I'll save Derek."

With a nod, the girl quickly took off, forcing her legs to move faster then ever before. Once she was far enough away that she wouldn't come into contact with a bullet again, she pulled out her phone with shakey hands.

After three rings the boy picked up, sleepiness lacing his tone. "Hello."

"Stiles." Was all the girl was able to get out before her vision began to blur.

Her eyes began to close as the phone slid from her hand and another sharp pain shot her body.

Stay awake.

Stay, stay, stay awake.

Slowly, her body began to fold as she collapsed on the ground. Fire raced through her veins as she felt her eyes flutter closed. The last thing she remembered was praying that somebody would find her before the hunters did.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

As my eyes slowly began to flutter open, I immediately recognised where I was and let out a small sigh of relief. He had brought me to my old home- the old Hale house. A small smile tugged on Stiles lips as he carefully carried me over to the wooden table before gently lying me down on it.

"It's going to be okay." He whispered with tear stained cheeks.

"Fuck me." I groaned as I forced my body to sit up. "It burns- I need tweezers, in the kitchen underneath the floorboard is a box, go get it."

Stiles frantically shook his head before running into the other room, and getting me everything I needed. In a swift movement, I ripped the bottom of my shirt, creating a rag.Quickly, I twisted it in my hands before shoving it in my mouth to try and muffle off the screams that I knew were to come.

Seconds later, Stiles ran back into the room with the box in his hand and slammed it on the table. With shaking hands, he pulled out the tweezers and dropped them into the palm of my hand.

"What now?" He panicked.

"Leave." I whispered with a strong nod of my head. "This isn't going to be pretty."

Suddenly, Stiles began frantically shaking his head. "No, I'm not leaving."

And I knew better then to fight him on it.

With a small sad smile, I gave his hand a quick squeeze before shoving the tweezers deep into the bullet wound on my arm. A deafening scream erupted from my lips as I quickly thrashed in pain.

Stiles hand quickly slapped over his mouth as a muddled sob fell from his lips. His eyes never left mine as I pushed the tweezers deeper into my wound.

The second I heard the pang of metal against metal, I let out a small sigh of redlined before ripping the tweezers from inside my arm. An excruciating scream ripped from from my throat, tearing my tangled soul into pieces as my shaking hands desperately tried to clamp over my mouth.

I hadn't noticed the glass that coated my body, the glass from the windows that I had shattered with just my voice. A tight pair of arms were wrapped tightly around my body, clinging onto me.

"Stiles." I choked out in a shakey whisper. "It's out."

With narrowed eyes, I picked up the bullet and twisted it between my fingers, inspecting what it was that had been lodged in my arm just moments before. A mix of horror and confusion filled my eyes as a sickening sensation shot through my body.

"Oh my god."

"What?" Stiles snapped, panic lacing his voice.

"They knew I wasn't a wolf."

Dread washed over me as I brought my trembling fingers to my head, pondering on what the hell I was going to do.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Aires? Your scaring me."

It felt as if there were razor blades lodged in my throat, as if I was slowly being shredded to pieces. Hunters were in town, and they knew who I was.

"They put mistletoe in it." I whispered. "It's deadly to supernaturals but more specifically witches." I needed Derek- I needed him so desperately. "They know."

"What does this mean, Ree Ree?"

"I don't know."

Hunters were in town. A new alpha was roaming the woods. Laura was dead. Scott had been bitten. Derek was wanted by the cops. Sage was back.

I was drowning in hell.

"You're staying with me tonight."

Before I could have protested, Stiles slapped one of his hands over my mouth and gave me a scathing warning glare that told me it wasn't up for debate.

"No, this isn't up for discussion." He hissed. "Is there any mistletoe still in your arm?"

"No? I don't know- I don't think so?"

The bullet looked in tact. Though it may have been laced, I was sure I had gotten it out in time before anything catastrophic could have happened. I hoped I had gotten it out in time. I didn't have time to deal with the consequences if I hadn't.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

A groan slipped passed Aires lips as her eyes fluttered open. A pounding consumed her head, and from the sun that was pouring from the window, she knew it had to be early in the morning.

With a roll of her eyes, the girl quickly rolled over, ready to fall back asleep, however, her eyes locked onto a set of honey brown eyes and a soft smile.

"Morning." Stiles whispered whilst he stared down at the sleepy girl that was sprawled on his bed.

"Hi." Aires whispered back groggily.

As the boy flopped down to lie next to her, the two stared at each other with sleepy smiles plastered on their faces. Bored out of her mind, Aires reached across the space between them and grabbed Stiles hand, desperate for a distraction from her aching body. With a small smile, she played with it, looking at every crease and tracing them out with her finger.

"We probably should start getting ready for school." She whispered slowly.

"Or, we could skip and stay here all day?" The Stilinski boy suggested with a smirk.

With a roll of her eyes, a playful scoff fell from the Hale's lips as she narrowed her eyes on Stiles. "What would your dad think if he found out we skipped school to just lie in bed all day?"

The boys' smirk only grew bigger. "I don't care."

The Hale girl snorted before rolling off the bed, and running her fingers through her knotted hair. The t-shirt of Stiles that she was wearing fell down to just below her knee. And whilst the boy couldn't stop the blush that rose on his cheeks, he couldn't stop his wandering eyes that lingered on his top on her body.

"Fuck." Aires muttered, snapping Stiles out of his thoughts.

"What?"

"Melissa's gonna be home."

"So?"

"So what do you think she's gonna say when she sees me come home in only a boys shirt." She snapped whilst throwing up her hands in the air. "I cant exactly walk through the door in my blood soaked clothes from last night."

"Tell her you fucked him."

With a scowl, the girl picked up a pillow and lobbed it towards him, hitting him straight in the head and making Aires burst out with laughter.

"Oh you're gonna pay for that." Stiles mumbled before charging towards her, wrapping his arms around her body and throwing her onto the bed.

With a grin, he jumped straight next to her before starting to wrestle her, pinning her arms above her head. A smirk curled on the girls lips as she muttered a few words under her breath before Stiles yelped out and removed his hands.

Magic always could come in handy.

Quickly, Aires threw her legs around him and flipped the pair over so that she was on top of him, straddling his waist. With a smirk, she pinned both of his arms above his head before leaning down, leaving their faces only inches apart.

"Who's the one struggling now?" She whispered mockingly.

As Stiles opened his mouth to say something, a sharp ringing sensation pierced through the air, bringing a frown to his face as Aires slipped off his lap and brought her phone to her ear.

"Aires!"

The Hale's entire body tensed as her fingers tightened around her phone, using every ounce of self control she had within her not to shatter the device.

"Ree?" Stiles whispered from the side whilst studying her narrowed, murderous eyes.

With a quick shake of her head, Aires sprinted across the room and locked herself in Stiles bathroom.

"What the fuck do you want, Sage?" She hissed into the phone icily.

"Derek called, don't worry he's alive. Anyways get to school, I have what you need to perform the spell, meet me in the art room second period."

"And why the fuck would Derek call you? He doesn't even really know you, know what you've done-"

"Yes, he does. I would come over to your house every week, Derek knows who I am-"

"He doesn't know what you did otherwise he would have never called you."

"Aires." Sage muttered sharply. "Derek called me to help you, he knows i'm in town, he is one of the reasons I am in town."

Rage flooded her veins as the lights above my head flickered, her magic was spiralling out of control. "What the fuck do you mean?"

Breathe, Aires.

Breathe.

"How long has my brother been in town?" The Hale snapped.

"Since the night before the full moon. He came back because of Laura, because Laura sent him a letter telling him to meet her in Beacon Hills. That was the evidence the police used to arrest him."

Derek was the last person Laura spoke to.

He was the very last to ever hear from her.

"What else?" Aires hissed, needing to know more. "How the fuck does that have anything to do with you?"

"Derek called me the day after the full moon."

"Why?"

"Because that's the day he found out Laura was dead- that's the day he found her body. He needed a witch, somebody he could trust, a witch who wasn't you. He couldn't have you do an autopsy on your own sister, so I did it. That's how we know it's an alpha that killed her- so get your fucking ass to school and meet me in the art room."

"Fine." Aires snapped.

After hanging up, Aires quickly spun around, her back against the door. With a frustrated growl, she brewed her face in her hands, forcing her lungs to work whilst her mind spiralled.

Too much was happening, and she couldn't take it all in.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

Being late to school because of a forced safe sex talk with Melissa after walking into the house with just Stiles top on was not how I wanted my day to go- what made it awkward was that Scott walked in and was forced to join us.

To say I wanted to die was an understatement.

But that wasn't the only thing that was haunting my mind- I was drowning in hell. Everything had gone to shit, spinning completely out of my control, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

I hated it- more than anything in the world.

I hated that I was angry all the time, that I was mean and bitter.  I wanted to be normal- to have a normal life.

But I never would be normal- I would be forever subjected to pain and misery until the day I die.

With my phone in hand, I strutted down the hallway whilst rapidly texting Isaac, remind him of the studying plans we had after school. Though, they weren't the 'studying' plans Allison and Scott had. Me and Isaac were actually going to study.

Our relationship was platonic- it always had been and always would be.

With a scowl on my face, I swung open the art room door and quickly dumped my bag on the floor. "Okay, let's do this." I snapped cooly.

My hands balled into fists by my side as my eyes locked onto Sage, onto the painting that was sat in her hands.

My painting.

Rage blossomed in my chest as I forced away the urge to scream. "Sage." I snapped. "We have to do this quickly. I need to meet Isaac before he has practise."

And I needed to get out of that room- away from her.

With a quick nod, Sage tossed my painting to the side and walked towards the desk that I assumed she had set up for us. Everything we needed was sprawled out on front of us, and it was only then that what was happening finally dawned on me.

I was hit with a weird sense of deja vu.

"Aires." Sage hissed with a scowl as she shoved her hand in front of my face. "Necklace."

Resisting the urge to use my magic to snap her neck, I quickly ripped the necklace off of me and slapped it into the palm of her hand.

"Here." I hissed with a sickeningly sweet smile on my face.

A hint of a smirk ghosted on Sages lips as her fingers slowly circled around my wrist as she tugged me closer towards her.

"So do you know the spell?" She taunted as she looked at me with heavy eyes.

"Obviously." I shot back, making her smirk grow as her fingers brushed against the inside of my wrist before slowly falling onto the table.

Refusing to meet her eyes, I quickly focused on the task at hand and opened the vial of blood. Slowly, I emptied the vial onto the map, careful with my movements. One shot was all we had, and I good to afford to fuck it up.

As I began softly chanting the spell under my breath, I narrowed my eyes in concentration on the map, waiting for something- anything to happen. But just as the blood began to travel towards Beacon Hills, a deafening scream filled my ears.

"AIRES!"

A gasp fell from my lips as flames ripped through the air, completely destroying the map and everything around it.

Sages arms were wrapped around my body, holding me like a vice as she threw us against the wall, attempting to shield us from the nightmare I had caused. Suddenly, the flames evaporated, leaving a pile of ash in its wake.

A sigh fell from my lips as I let my head fall back against the wall. What the fuck happened?

"Are you okay?" Sage panted, her hot breath fanned against my cheeks, snapping me out of my head and bringing my attention to her.

Our chests were crushed against each other whilst one of her hands rested on my waist, the other by the side of my head.

Words were lodged into the back of my throat, leaving me unable to form a coherent sentence. I couldn't focus, couldn't think with her hands on my body, with her eyes locked on me.

It was in that moment I realised how much I truly hated her- hated everything she had ever done.

"They have a witch." I suddenly muttered before shoving Sages body off of mine. "That's how they are strong, there's a witch on his side helping them."

With a strong shake my head, I wasted mo second flying across the room and swiping my knife out of my bag.

"What are you doing?" Sage screamed in horror as she watched me drag the blade across my skin.

With my blood sat in one hand and the pile of ash in the other, I quickly brought the two contents together, mixing the two. I didn't think about what it was I was doing, the consequences, what I was starting.

I wasn't thinking at all as I began chanting under my breath.

The lights above my head blew out, igniting me with a type of power I hadn't felt in a long time. Sages screams echoed in the background, somewhere far away from where I was.

It was as if I had been transported into a different time- a different place.

"AIRES STOP! YOUR GOING TO KILL YOURSELF- STOP!"

My eyes briefly flickered down to my arms, seeing the black blood rushing through my veins. With every minute that passed, I was stepping closer and closer to the other side- stepping closer to the darkness.

I had to stop.

I knew I had to stop.

But I couldn't.

"AIRES!"

A gasp suddenly ripped from my lips, sending me crashing onto my knees as my hands clutched my throat.

It worked.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" Sage screamed from beside me.

"I poisoned him." I mumbled bluntly. "Over time he will grow weaker, making him easier to kill.

The spell worked- but at what cost?

"Aires your veins- that was dark magic. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU JUST DID?"

"I did what I had to do-"

"It will kill you Aires!" Sage screamed as she took my face into her hands, forcing me to look at her. "The darkness will consume you and then it will kill you! You just did dark magic-"

"I did what I had to do." I shot back before shoving her hands off of my face and storming out of the room.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

"So, are you ready to go have sex with Scotty?" I teased with a smirk on my face.

A crimson red blush rose on Allison's cheeks as she swatted at my arm. "OH MY GOD SHUT UP! We are just studying.

"Studying what? Each other's anatomy?"

"What about you and Isaac?" She shot back, making my eyes slightly narrow before I forced my face to go blank. "Are you guys gonna study each other's bodies?"

"Yes, we're gonna have sex multiple times, in multiple rooms." I bluntly stated, making the girls mouth fall open. "Oh my fucking god- I'm joking dumbasses. Anyways, could you drop me off at Scotts before you go home?"

"Of course."

As I turned, my eyes suddenly caught onto a set of dark brown ones. Sage stared back at me with a scowl on her face, glaring at me from across the hallway.

I knew she was pissed at what I done, and I didn't care. She wouldn't understand why I did it, so there was no point in attempting to explain it to her.

But as I narrowed my eyes on the girl, studying her expression, I could have sworn I saw a hint of jealousy in her eyes.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

"Isaac, are you sure you are in AP biology? We learnt all this stuff last year! How do you not know it?"

A small smile rose on Isaacs lips as his laughter laughter filled the air. "See, this is exactly why I said I need help studying."

Before the girl could shoot back a sassy remark, a groan fell from her lips at the pounding on her bedroom door. With a roll of her eyes, she jumped off of the bed and stormed her way across her room.

"What the fuck do you want now, Scott-"

"You need to come with me right now!" Stiles hissed with wide, panicked eyes. "Like now, Aires. Now. Now. Now!"

Quickly, the girl shook her head in protest as a scowl stretched across her face. "No, Stiles. I'm with Isaac, whatever it is-"

"Please." He whispered in the most devastating voice ever, sending a rush of chills through the girl.

Something had happened, something bad.

"What happened?" She whispered softly whilst studying his eyes.

Derek.

He mouthed, and it was enough for the girl to understand that her presence wasn't an option.

"I'm so sorry, Isaac. Somethings happened and I need to go." She muttered whilst snatching her jacket off of the back of her chair.

"Its fine, i'll see you tomorrow." He whispered with a sad smile lingering on his lips.

"I'm so, so, so, so, sorry, Isaac."

"It's okay."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Quickly, the girl darted down the stairs, chasing after a frantic Stiles who had yet to wipe the panicked look off of his face.

"Stiles, your unnerving me. What happened?" She hissed through clenched teeth.

"You need to see it."

With a growl, the Hale stormed after the boy, following him out to his jeep. However, her anger quickly subsided when her eyes locked onto her lifeless looking brother.

"What the fuck happened?" She demanded, at him whilst studying his face. "Dark under eyes, sweating, the stench of death." She muttered whilst her nose crinkled. "Derek?"

"A hunter shot me last night."

"Same." She shot back with a shake of her head. "But I don't look like that. Did you take it out?"

"Obviously, dipshit."

"Don't dipshit me you dickhead!"

"Why didn't you tell me you got shot?" Derek demanded with narrowed eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you got shot?" The younger Hale shot back whilst crossing her arms over her chest.

"Aires, just shut up and help me."

"With what? How the fuck can I... Oh my fucking god." The girl whispered as the realisation of their situation sank in. "Where's Scotty?" Aires whispered as the puzzle pieces slowly began to fall into place.

"Allisons."

"And does he know about Derek?"

"Yes." Stiles muttered in a shakey whisper as he watched the realisation dawn on the girl, as he watched her realise another secret they had been hiding from her.

"What's Allison's last name, Stiles?" Though she had been friends with the girl for two weeks, she had yet to have learnt her last name.

"Argent."

"Allison Argent." She whispered to herself whilst slowly shaking her head. "Argent." She repeated.

"Aires-"

"Scott's looking for the bullet, right? That's why he's at Allison's? A hunter shot Derek and we need the bullet from said hunter to get rid of the infection. That's what he's looking for at Allison's house, right?"

"Aires we were going to tell you-"

"When? When were you going to tell me that the girl I became friends with is part of a family that hunts supernaturals? When were you going to tell me her last name-"

"I told him not to." Derek interrupted with a small shake of his head. "I told Scott and Stiles not to tell you her last name."

"Why?"

"Because she is the first friend you've made in years. I've seen the way you are with her, how quickly you two have bonded. I wasn't going to take that away from you."

He saw the girl Aires used to be with Allison, and despite the hatred he held towards the Argents, he refused to take away Allison from Aires.

He refused to severe the connection that had been forged between the two.

"What does it mean you knowing her last name?" Stiles asked with a frown.

"Her family has history with mine. They once lived in Beacon Hills. Once they hunted me, Derek and Peter when we were just kids, we hid out in the woods for two days waiting for them to leave."

"Does it change anything? Are you cutting your ties with her?"

After a minute, the girl gently shook her head. "No. Allison doesn't know about the supernatural, that's once thing i'm certain of."

"And your willing to take that chance?" Derek asked with a tilt of his head.

"Yes."

"And what happens if she finds out who you are?" He shot back.

With a shake of her head, the girl quickly swung open the door and brought her fingers to the bullet wound on her brother, brushing her fingers against it as she studied it intently.

"Nordic blue monkshood." She whispered with a firm nod of her head. "It's nordic blue monkshood."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Stiles, tell Scott to look for nordic blue monkshood. It's a small bullet, usually silver. Tell him to grab it and meet us at the vet clinic."

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

My new best friend was an Argent, her family were supernatural hunters and I was a witch. The irony of it all wasn't lost on me.

With a wince, I wrapped my arm around Dereks body and began dragging him through the clinic before hauling him onto the table.

"Where's Scott?" I asked with a growl as I forced the burning pain in my arm aside.

Being shot hurt like a bitch.

"He's on his way."

"Thank fuck for that."

Quickly, I sprinted over to the collection of jars against the wall and searched the walls for lavender. A sigh slipped past my lips as I snatched the jar off of the shelf and poured the contents of it into the palm of my hand.

With a small shake of my head, my eyes fluttered closed as I began softly chanting under my breath. I could feel Stiles eyes on me, watching me, as I melted the lavender with my magic.

An itching in my throat broke me out of my trance as I brought my spare hand to my mouth whilst my body threw me into a coughing fit.

"Take this and shove it against his wound." I choked out to Stiles whilst slapping the melted lavender into his hands. "NOW!"

As the fit subsided, I pulled my hand away from my mouth, only to see it covered in dark red blood. Cursing under my breath, I quickly darted out the room, stumbling my way to the bathroom.

Dark magic.

Why the flying fuck did I tap into dark magic?

The blood was my karma, it was the universe telling me what I stupid idea it was, it was the universe taunting me.

"AIRES?" Scott yelled, panic lacing his voice as he bursted into the clinic.

"Exam room!" I shot out whilst forcing myself onto my feet. "Exam room now!"

Whilst frantic swiping away at the blood on my face I darted into the room to see Stiles holding a freaking chainsaw up to my brothers arm. "What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed.

"Oh my god, you guys just prevented a lifetime of nightmares."

"Scott, bullet, now." I snapped with a roll of my eyes.

After the boy slapped the bullet into my hand, I watched not time breaking it apart and crushing the contents of its inside into my hand- just like my mother had taught me to.

"Incendia." I whispered, watching cautiously as the powder erupted into flames whilst sitting in my hands.

"How the hell is that not hurting you?" Stiles demanded with wide, awe filled eyes.

"Because i'm not on fire, i'm holding the fire dumbass."

The second the flames disappeared, I slapped the ashes against my brothers wound and watched it work it's magic. However, I underestimated my brothers pain tolerance, which clearly was a lot weaker then mine, as deafening screams erupted from his lips.

His arms quickly shot out, showing me hard in the chest and sending me flying into the counter. "Fuck you." I cursed under my breath as my head collided with the edge of the counter.

"AIRES!" Stiles screamed whilst scrambling over to me. His warm hands cupped my face as he quickly brushed the air away from my eyes.

"I'm alive." I choked out with a wince. "But i'm gonna have a raging fucking headache tomorrow."

With a shake of my head, I forced myself onto my feet, clinging onto Stiles arm that was wrapped around my waist, holding me up.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to Derek whilst shooting daggers at him.

"I'm perfect."

"A thank you would be nice."

"Thanks." He shot out though clenched teeth, and I watched with a smirk on my lips as he forced out the words he hated to say the most.

"For?" I poked.

"For saving my life."

"You, are welcome."

With a growl, Derek quickly shook his head. "Stiles, drop her off home. Scott, you're coming with me."

"Why?" I protested with a scowl. "Where are you two idiots going?"

"Somewhere."

"And where is somewhere?" I poked with narrowed eyes.

"None of your business, Aires." He hissed whilst dragging Scott out of the room. "Now go home."

"Rude." I scoffed under my breath.

"Where do you think he's going?" Stiles asked with a hint of a frown on his face.

"Not a fucking clue."

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Let me know what ship you want to see more of, Aires and Sage or Aires and Isaac? Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
94.1K 3.3K 34
In the wake of All Might's rejection, Izuku goes with Sensei. The League gained a new member, and the future shifted. As Kurogiri knows, Sensei has m...
87K 2.4K 56
Sergeant Abigail (Abby) Laurens transfers to the BAU after an operation in Iraq goes horribly wrong and she loses the one man she's ever truly loved...
3.8M 14.5K 9
all angels are doomed to fall. ⇥ grey's anatomy ⇥ seasons one ━ nine ⇥ ma...