Golden Days︱𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁...

By hearteyesweller

❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
1│YOU'RE A SHOE
2│HALF A SHOE
3│SMOKING STILL
4│ROOFTOP GOSSIP
5│NO SUDS, NO SAVE
6│REE! REE! REE!
7│WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS
8│CHANDLER'S QUALITY
9│GOT THE KEYS
10│NO DATE NEW YEAR'S
11│EYE FOR AN EYE
12│VALENTINE'S DAY BONFIRE
13│POKER NIGHT
14│THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
15│RACHEL FINDS OUT
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
16│THE HAIR CUT DISASTER
17│THE SHOPPING TRIP
18│VERONICA ON THE BUS
19│MORAL SUPPORT TAXI
20│THE EVIL TWIN
21│BLAST FROM THE PAST
22│THE LEATHER JACKET
23│JOEY MOVES OUT
24│BE YOUR OWN WINDKEEPER
25│THE ULTIMATUM
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
26│THE ANSWER
27│THE FLASHBACK
28│THE ENTERTAINMENT UNIT
29│THE KATE CONFUSION
30│THE WEDDING DISASTER
31│THE BROWNIE INCENTIVE
32│THE FOOTBALL GAME
33│GO TO HELL JINGLE WHORE
34│NO GOOD COMES FROM THE XEROX PLACE
35│WE WERE ON A BREAK!
36│CHANDLER IN LOVE
37│RIGHT GIFTS FOR THE WRONG GIRL
38│JOEY IN LOVE
39│CHANDLER IN A BOX
40│VERONICA IN LOVE
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
41│LIFE'S A REAL BEACH
42│THE ART OF POWERING THROUGH
43│DANCING PARTNERS
44│PHOEBE'S CHRISTMAS SONG
45│SEVEN! SEVEN! SEVEN!
46│THE APARTMENT SWITCH
47│THE BROKEN HEARTS CLUB
48│THE FAKE SURPRISE PARTY
49│THE PORN ZOMBIES
50│THE NAME GAME
51│RACHEL AND MONICA'S KISS
52│JOEY'S SNORING PROBLEM
53│SO JOEY THINKS HE CAN DANCE
54│LONDON, BABY!
55│I TAKE THEE... RACHEL
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
57│FIRST DAY AT WORK AND LIFE
58│GOODBYE EMILY
59│ROOMATE ROSS
60│JAMES MEETS JOEY
61│JUDGE JOEY
62│NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
63│THE VERONICA AND MONICA DUALITY
64│THEY DON'T KNOW WE KNOW THEY KNOW
65│PRESIDENT VERONICA KING
66│MARCH 31 MEETINGS
67│LAW AND DISORDER
68│JOEY'S BIG BREAK
69│WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS
70│STAYS IN VEGAS
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗
71│THE AFTERMATH
72│THE APARTMENT SEARCH

56│TOBLERONE FROM GREECE

14.2K 509 122
By hearteyesweller

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Hi!" Rachel and Veronica sang as they walked into the apartment.

They were finally back from Greece.

Joey's eyes widened when he saw his girlfriend and he jumped out of his seat, rushing towards her. He wrapped his arms around her tightly and lifted her off the ground in his excitement.

"I thought you were coming back tomorrow," He breathed out as he nuzzled his face into her neck.

She giggled as she pressed a kiss to his temple. "Wanted to surprise you."

Joey was clinging onto his girlfriend, having missed her immensely. Rachel had greeted every one of the friends while Veronica had only just managed to get Joey to let go of her.

"Never leave again," Chandler begged as he gave her a quick hug, "He's unbearable."

Joey had turned into a kicked puppy while Veronica was away in Greece. He was just always pouty and sad, missing her too much to be his usual bubbly self.

"Ooh, I got you those big Toblerone bars you like from the airport," Veronica remembered.

"You're the best girlfriend ever!" Joey cheered as his eyes lit up.

"Phoebe!" Veronica squealed when she saw the blonde.

"Ronnie!" Phoebe held her arms out for a hug excitedly.

Their hug was cut short by an impatient Joey. "Toblerone!" He whined like a child.

While Veronica looked for the chocolate bar in her bag, Ross finally approached Rachel. He breathed a sigh of relief when she told him that she wasn't mad at him and that she'd actually had a lot of fun in Greece. He left to go send flowers to Emily's parent's house happily.

"Rach, that's great! It's so good that you had a good time in Greece!" Monica smiled warmly.

Rachel's smiled dropped. "What?! I didn't have a good time in Greece! Ross abandoned me! Okay, I couldn't get a plane out, so I had to stay in their honeymoon suite with people coming up to me all the time going, 'Oh, Mrs. Geller, why you cry?' I mean, it was so humiliating. I felt like such an idiot! I mean, it's all my fault! And you know why? Because I make very bad decisions."

"Oh that's not true," Chandler reassured her, hoping to make her feel better.

"I mean she did date Ross," Veronica shrugged haughtily.

"Yes, it is! It is true!" Rachel yelled earnestly, "I went, I went after Ross in stupid London."

"London is stupid!" Phoebe agreed wholeheartedly, "Stupid!"

She'd been feeling a little left out since the friends had come back from London. They had all these inside jokes and references that she didn't understand because she hadn't been there.

"Phoebe, you were right. I should've never gone to London, and from now on you make all of my decisions for me," Rachel decided flippantly.

Phoebe frowned. "Oh, no, I did that for someone once and I'm not comfortable having that kind of power and control over someone's life."

"Sounds like Monica's dream come true," Veronica chuckled.

"I'll do it!" Monica offered enthusiastically, she was basically born for this.

"That's fine. So, Monica, you are now in control of my love life," Rachel affirmed as Monica smiled giddily.

"This is my Christmas present to you," Veronica immediately called out.

"Okay, I gotta go to work," Chandler sighed and stood up, leaning over to press a kiss to Monica's lips.

Veronica, Joey, Rachel, and Phoebe watched the two with wide eyes, shocked.

Chandler stiffened when he noticed their slip up and pulled away with an awkward smile. He turned to Rachel and pressed a quick kiss to her lips. "And uh, Rachel, glad to have you back. Pheebs!" He kissed a stunned Phoebe.

"Keep walking, pal," Joey growled with narrowed eyes before Chandler could even look at Veronica.

"Always a pleasure," He nodded and strutted out of the apartment.

Meanwhile, the girls were still trying to understand what had just happened.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

The friends, minus Ross and Phoebe, were of course at Central Perk.

"Oh, Rachel, sweetie, look, here's a really cute picture of Joey and you at the reception," Monica smiled as she carefully held the stack of photos by the edges and showed her.

Rachel grabbed the photo and frowned. "Oh, he's married! Ross is married. I can't—I still can't believe it."

"I can't either," Veronica scoffed, back to her 'Ross Sucks' phase in solidarity with her best friend.

Veronica had always been the type of person to be biased because of her friends. She knew it was bad and she was trying to get over it. That was the only reason she hadn't gone all the way back to the 'Hate Ross' phase.

She knew Ross hadn't really done anything wrong. Except for stranding Rachel on a plane to Greece all alone. From his point of view, she could understand needing to chase after his runaway wife. But she had also spent a week listening to Rachel cry and cry about Ross.

That would make anyone a little annoyed with the man in question.

Meanwhile, Monica was going crazy. "Honey, sweetie, by the edges," She begged desperately.

"I mean, y'know I'm just gonna have to accept it," Rachel sighed before she grabbed the rest of the stack from Monica and began to go through them.

"Oh," Monica covered her eyes in horror.

"I mean it's my fault," Rachel continued to wallow in self-pity.

"Sweetie! Edges! Fingers! Smudgey! Pictures!" Monica whined as if it were causing her physical pain.

"Oh my God!" Rachel snapped irritatedly, she had a lot more to worry about than smudging a stupid picture. So, she licked the picture she was looking at to show her annoyance.

Monica cringed but quickly forced a smile. "That's okay. I-I know that you're very upset right now. I know that wasn't about me."

Joey chuckled and whispered to Chandler and Veronica. "I bet it was about her a little."

"Would you bet your Toblerone?" Chandler raised a brow.

"Don't bring my Toblerone into this!" Joey cradled the huge chocolate bar to his chest protectively.

"He sleeps with it at night," Veronica complained, "Hugs it like it's a little stuffed penguin."

Joey immediately gave her a pointed look at the mention of a penguin.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Veronica?" Phoebe's brows furrowed, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I know you're all sad because we all keep talking about London," She explained, "So, I brought London to you. Or well stuff I bought from London anyway. I'm too broke to bring London to you but you just wait until my first paycheck."

Phoebe's eyes began to well up with tears, she hated her pregnancy hormones. She was already always all over the place and the pregnancy just served to make that so much worse. But she loved that she had friends that could make her so happy she cried even if it was largely induced by the three babies playing football inside her.

"I'm surprised Joey let you go out without him," Phoebe admitted with a chuckle as they looked through everything Veronica had ever bought from London.

Joey had been very clingy since Veronica had been back because of how much he'd missed her. Plus with her starting her new job next week, he wanted to spend as much time together as possible.

"I had one last Toblerone bar, the second he saw that I'm pretty sure he forgot my name," She laughed, "I think he called me Toblerone lady."

They spent the rest of the night planning outfits for Veronica's first week at her new job. Then they ordered pizza and watched movies while they discussed why they'd be the stars of the show if there was ever a show about them and the friends.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

〚𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄〛

I can't believe we started season 5! What do you guys think or want to happen?

I know this was such a short chapter and I'm sorry but I just wanted to get the ball rolling on season 5. I promise the next chapters are going to be longer and better!

Also, do you guys like the new cover?

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Have a great day and stay safe ♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 4.7K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...
271K 3.5K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.
1M 28K 45
Chandler Bing x OC|COMPLETED Liliana, also known as Lily, came to New York from her hometown in London to escape and find a new adventure. What happ...
5.7K 95 35
Icl this is a bit like Ross and Rachel's storyline just with u guys! When going through Wattpad I never see a lot friends stories so I thought this...