Highschool dxd: Throne of Des...

By GaritoVeskante

This is a story I create in my free time. This is the Highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my chara... More

The Scarlet King
Past and peerage
Exorcists
Vengeance will be mine
Let's cure the "Pestilence" together
What is the war for?
New ORC members

Despair and terror

6.6K 69 56
By GaritoVeskante

The Scarlet King: I am your challenger, Riser Phenex.

Riser: I don't even know who you are! I'm not scared!

Everyone in the room gasped, except for Riser and Issai.

Rias: You don't know who's standing in front of you?!

The Scarlet King: So let me introduce myself. "I am known by various names: King of the Darkness Below, Shormaush Urdal, Crimson Khan, Red Shah, The Crimson Monarch, The King who Rose from the Bleeding But I'm best known as The Scarlet King!"

When he introduced himself, a deadly aura began to radiate, and his shadow began to grow and move in it's own.

Riser: Why is anyone like that here?!

Sirzechs: A little entertainment I prepared. But I thought the Red Dragon Emperor himself would challenge you, but it looked like someone else had the plan.

Rias: Brother!

The Scarlet King: So will you allow me the fight, Lucifer?

Riser: Sirzechs, what do you mean by entertain-

Sirzechs: Riser, the Rating game was very interesting to watch. However, against my sister who was unexperienced and had half the pieces, it was a bit...

Riser: You have complaints about the fight?

The Scarlet King: I do. I saw the fight and you disgusted me so much that I used someone to bring me back to this world.

Riser: Damn it! What do you want if you win?!

The Scarlet King: Nothing important, just the freedom of Rias Gremora and to be able to marry the man she loves.

Riser: So you have to offer something too.

The Scarlet King: Of course, I offer my entire peerage along with my cult Children of the Scarlet King.

Riser: So get ready for defeat!

The Scarlet King:  And you prepare for despair and terror. Because now I'm going to punish you for everything you've done.

Rias: Wait! I want to ask you why are you doing this?

The Scarlet King: That time will come when you find out the truth, princess.

The Scarlet King and Riser were teleported to the arena where they just looked at each other, Riser smirked at him.

Riser's wings of fire formed on his back and he flew into the air and watched The Scarlet King not move at all but he blinked for a moment and was gone.

Riser: What?!

Then suddenly the red sky turned black and red eyes began to open in the sky. After that, everything around Riser darkened. He saw nothing but darkness. Suddenly, The Scarlet King emerged from the darkness One Hundred Times Larger Than Before, looking at Riser like he is ant.

Meanwhile, all who watched the fight petrified by fear.

Riser tried to throw a fireball at the giant, but before he tried anything, chains flew through his palms, holding him to the ground.

The Scarlet King: You are afraid?

Riser: I will survive everything you use on me!

The Scarlet King: That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

Then the big hook appeared from nowhere to the ground and The Scarlet King changed to its normal size. Then he took the hook and thrust it into the bottom of Riser's jaw, and the hook slowly began to rise with Riser. Riser began to scream in pain, and The Scarlet King laughed at his suffering. Then the hook began to burn until it melted and Riser attacked the king, but each of his fists passed through him as if he was just a shadow. Suddenly more hooks came and grabbed Riser by the arms and legs. The Scarlet King came to him.

The Scarlet King: It's really interesting to see someone as pathetic as you fight.

The Scarlet King then prepared his hand and thrust it directly into Riser's chest, ripping out his still beating heart.

Some people started vomiting what they saw.

Then it was completely darkened so that no one could see what was happening, you could only hear the meat tearing and the screaming of pain. After a while everything was visible again, everyone saw Riser torn in two with his hands tearing off still on chains.

Then Riser's sister Ravel came to the arena.

The Scarlet King: Do you want to suffer with your brother?

Riser regenerated, but when he looked at The Scarlet King, he had the doll eyes. Riser was broken by the pain.

The Scarlet King was teleported back to a room where he saw only that everyone was afraid of him but he didn't mind, then he just came to Rias and surprised everyone by kneeling in front of her.

The Scarlet King: Rias Gremory, you're free now. And who will you marry now that I've broken your groom?

Rias: I promised to marry only one man, but he's not here.

The Scarlet King: Oh? And who is he?

Rias then said something but it was too quiet. But Akeno knew from the beginning who the lucky man was.

The Scarlet King: I did not hear you. Who is it?

Issei: Hey! Stop bothering her!

Rias: Garito...

Issei: huh...?

Everyone was watching Rias everyone was confused except for Sirzechs, Akeno and The Scarlet King.

Rias: Garito... Gremory... My brother!

Issei: What!

Akeno: Ara ara, So you finally confessing.

Issei: Who is he?

Rias: He was my brother, my dearest, we were inseparable in our youth, we even promised ourselves in our youth that we would get married, but he disappeared without a trace five years ago.

The Scarlet King: Why do you think he's gone?

Rias: What?

Then The Scarlet King's armor and skull began to crack, and when it fell apart, a boy the same age as Rias with red long hair (because he hadn't cut his hair for five years) stood in front of her. 

Rias and Sirzechs were shocked to see their lost brother and Rias' love.

Rias: Garito!

Rias hugged Garito and kissed him on the lips. Sirzechs also couldn't control himself and hugged Garito.

Sirzechs: You have a lot to explain "Scarlet King".

Garito: I'll explain everything to you why I'm here, how I got here, and why I'm the Scarlet King.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
It was awful I know. But I still hope you liked this. In the next episode, you find out what happened to Gremory's third sibling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 53 16
You are the last hope of the remaining Pure Reapers. You have to Summon the Birth of the Cruel to save your race from extermination. Eventually you j...
128K 1.6K 14
Just to clear things up with my regular readers Koneko will get her own story. I promise. I have a great concept to wrap around the whole thing. This...
19.8K 162 10
This is a reboot of the previous story I made. I do not own Highschool dxd. THIS STORY YOU ARE ABOUT TOO READ CONTAINS SEXUALLY CONTENT, LANGUAGE AND...
48.1K 670 29
Note: This will not be a reincarnation story. Gist: This story is a what if scenario if I were in the world of Highschool DxD Note: The protagonist w...