KPOP SUPER STAR

By hudapati

A boy named cha Y/N struggles on life and decided to working in entertaiment industry. not knowing he whould... More

introduction
WELCOME SEOUL
FIRST WEEK
A Fight and a New Friend
Sing at Cafe
Get an a Offer
The Answer
New Routine
Monthly Evaluation and Meet up with Old Friends
Discussion
Day off Before Debut
DEBUT
Strong Heart
DUET
Model
Running man
Coundown race
Coundown race 2
Date 2
MAMA
Drama
DREAM HIGH

Date

359 8 0
By hudapati

On a quiet morning when you were still sleeping, I was woken up by my cellphone which kept vibrating and making noise until I disturbed your sleep. "Who called me this early in the morning." I thought. You pick up your phone on the table and check it and realize that it's not a message or a call from anyone but an alarm. You are confused why you set the alarm so early in the morning when you have no schedule today. You put your phone back on the table and lay back down on the bed.

You spend some time staring at the ceiling before deciding to get out of bed. You watch the beautiful sunrise from your window before leaving your room.

You don't know what you are going to eat this morning, you look in the fridge, when you see instant ramen you decide to eat it. Hot food is your favorite in the morning, you take out your earphones and play a song while preparing your meal.

After you finish eating and decide to clean up your dining table and room. when you clean up you are still listening to music until a notification stops you.

Turns out you got a message from taeyeon. "Wekey week Jinwoo". When you read the message, you immediately remember your promise yesterday that you will accompany taeyeon for a walk.

Good morning noona, how was your morning?

"I'm good jinwoo-ya, how about you?"

I'm fine too. So what time are we meeting up?

"How about 9, if you don't mind".

Great!, I don't mind noona.

"Nice!, I'll go to your dorm later".

Alright noona.

"Nice see you jinwoo-wo".

You check your watch and it's 8.32 AM. "I have to hurry up and get ready." You ran to your room and cleaned yourself up.

You chose this clothes to go with taeyeon. You want to look good in front of taeyeon later.

After a few minutes you hear the bell ringing, you go out to check it and you are surprised to see the look of taeyeon.

You who saw taeyeon were stunned by her beauty, after realizing you said hello. "Anyeong noona".

"Anyeong Jinwoo, are you ready?"

Yes noona I'm ready.

After you greet each other you go down to the car park.

"Jinwoo do you already have a sim?"

Already noona, really why?

"Then you drive it?"

Ok. "After that you got in the car, when you were in the car there was silence."

Jinwoo P.O.V.

"Jinwoo-ya why are you silent"

Oh sorry noona, I also don't know what to express now

"Are you shy around me?" (Embarrassment here is not something to be ashamed of, you know, but those who are shy next to girls, you know).

No-no noona, I'm just confused what to say.

"Are you sure?, or are you embarrassed because you love me?" Taeyeon said teasingly.

Maybe yes maybe not. You replied, and he who heard that just laughed.

So where are we going noona?

"Shall we eat first?"

Alright noona I'll accompany you but later I'll just order drinks.

"So what?"

Ahhh. I already ate noona, so where are we going to eat?

"What if you were at work first?"

It's okay, I also haven't been there in a long time.

After arriving at the destination and entering my workplace first.

"Excuse me we want to order" Taeyeon noona said

*Please what would you like to order?* The waiter said

"I ordered this and for the drink I just ordered an ice americano, what about you jinwoo?"

I just ordered an ice americano. "The waiter who heard a familiar name turned to Jinwoo"

*Jinwoo.......I didn't know it was you*

After the food arrived we chatted.

"So how is your daily life now?"

Yes, that's how it is, promotion while going here and there for photos.

"That's cool, you also know I've had experiences like you, so if there's something you don't understand you can talk to me jinwoo-ya"

Yes noona I know.

After we finished we continued our walk towards beautiful places in seoul. I who drive and explore the streets in seoul enjoy the beautiful view of the city on this warm day. We chatted and talked a lot and without realizing it we felt comfortable with each other, we were the ones joking with each other.

A few hours later we arrived at Insandong, a very crowded place, this place contains a variety of shops, we were bored around this place and decided to move. a few minutes later we arrived at cheonggyecheon.

after a while you look at your watch which already shows 2.58 PM. So the two of us chose to have lunch together at a Korean restaurant. it's a place filled with table roasters. taeyeon noona ordered various types of food but the most was meat. We really enjoyed our lunch.

4.12 PM

We decided to leave the restaurant with full stomachs, we enjoyed our meal and our time together in the restaurant.

That noona just now was a very good meal.

"Yeah you're big jinwoo, I really like this place"

Yes noona, I am also the same, moreover I am with a woman as beautiful as you.

"Yah". Taeyeon could only look down shyly with a smile.

Noona.

"Yes"

Did you see the guy over there, he looks suspicious.

"Unlucky". Noona who saw the person was surprised. "Jinwoo-yes, we split up here, later we will meet the song in the car park okay"

Why noona?

"They are dispatch"

After I heard that, I was shocked. "Ok noona". We finally split up. After a while I finally arrived at noona's car, I saw noona was already in the car.

Noona. "I said"

"Come in, let's just walk Jinwoo"

Okay. " I started the car and left the place. Noona asked to just go home because she was afraid they would be chased by the dispatch.

We have arrived at the dorm. "Noona are you okay?"

"I'm okay jinwoo-ya, I'm just annoyed with them"

Yes, I know it's noona, but it can't be helped.

"I'm so annoyed with them, they interfere with our walk"

Don't worry noona, you don't have to worry, we'll take you for a walk again later.

After we finished we went back to our respective rooms, I promised that we would go out again later.

To Be Continued...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 260 18
When a girl being forcibly brought to a mysterious place. How will she take the truth ? How will the other treat her ? In this story, the main charac...
34.4K 579 22
тнɛ тιтℓɛ ƨαʏƨ ιт αℓℓ. ɛиʝσʏ!
68.6K 1.6K 39
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...
1.9K 73 12
A Quartet of siblings a triplet and their little brother Hyun-Ae, Hyun-cha , Y/N, and Yu-Hyeon, Debut together as an Experimental group CO-ED. their...