Obsession (Yandere King X Rea...

By chibi_min

"Oh? Trying to act cute I see. Don't forget who rules over you. If anyone tries to take you away from me, I'l... More

The Characters
Chapter 1: The Fire Lotus
Chapter 2: The Overpriced Box
Chapter 3: A Snap of Anger
Chapter 4: Tomato-Chan
Chapter 5: The Waiting Room
Chapter 6: A New Rival
Chapter 7: The Mysterious Guy
Author's Note
Chapter 8: King's Meeting
King
Panic
Chapter 9: A Surprise
Chapter 10: A Peck on his Lips
Wow
Chapter 11: The Mysterious Gift
Long Chapter
Chapter 12: A Disaster
Projects
Chapter 13: The Golden Letter
Another (A/N) (Sorry)
Chapter 15: A Slow Death
Chapter 16: A Seductive Friend
Chapter 17: The Coronation
Chapter 18: The Strange Encounter
Chapter 19: Beggining of a Game
Chapter 20: The Poisoned Girl
ATTENTION
Chapter 21: Rose Cafe
I'm Back!!!
Chapter 22: The Date ❀

Chapter 14: An Unexpected Partner

2.4K 95 51
By chibi_min

(Y/N)'s POV
I walked down to the garden and saw a woman with sunglasses sitting on a chair provided. I walked to her and said "hello, I'm (Y/N)".

She looked at me up and down and said "oh, you're the one that got my sister fired, huh?". "Umm..excuse me?" I asked.

"My name is Rosette Dencia, and you are the reason my sister, Marina Dencia got fired" she said in a pissed tone.

"Im sorry, but I had nothing to do with it" I said. "Tch, yeah, yeah, whatever" she said. "Now, lets just skip to the point where we finished the new king's outfit" she said and walked away.

I sighed before following her into a tailoring room. "Now, the dress ill be tailoring will be red and gold in color, so you better create a pair of matching shoes" she said and began sewing patches of fabric together.

"Oh, let me go get my materials" I said and hurried back to my room. I took my sewing kit, fabrics, and other important materials in order to create shoes.

I went back to the tailoring room even though I got lost a few times on the way. "Finally, you're back? What took you so long?" She asked.

"Well, you see-" I began to explain but got cut off by her saying "whatever! Save your excuse and just go create those shoes".

I set my materials on an empty table and began to work.

Few hours later~
I wiped away my sweat while smiling proudly at my creation. Before me was a shining pair of golden shoes. There were a few parts which were red in color.

I added a light orange tint at the sides of the shoes. If not, the shoes will be used at a dancing disco party instead.

Rosette came over to look at my work. She was silent for a moment before shouting "what is that piece of trash?! The new king will not like those hideous shoes! You should redo them!"

"What? No way, I think it is beautiful" i said. "Are you defying me?" She argued back. "That's because you're a royal Taylor and I'm a royal shoemaker, there's no right for you to ask me to redo my shoes when the outfit you made for the king is the hideous one!" I shouted back.

She looked at me angrily and was about to slap me but the sudden flinging of the door stopped here actions.

"What is going on here? I could hear you from miles away" Haru said in a stern voice.

"You see, I asked her to remake her shoes as it is hideous and she argued back" Rosette huffed.

"Why, i think the shoes (Y/N) made will be perfect for the coronation ceremony, in fact, I think you should work on your outfit more because it doesn't look too good" he said.

Rosette looked at Haru with a shocked expression written all over her face. Meanwhile, I grinned at myself.

"(Y/N), are the shoes done? I can collect them right now and there's enough time for inspection" he said.

I looked at my shoes and thought for a while. If I added more details, the shoes will be suffocating and overcrowded.

"Nope, there's nothing else to add. You can take them" I said and hand the shoes to him. "Thank you" he said and left the room.

"Why you!" Rosette said angrily and slapped me. "How dare you embarrass me like that!" She said in a fit of rage and tried to hit me more.

I backed away from her till I reached the wall. "There's no escape!" She said and took out a bat. She swung the bat and all I could feel was a piercing pain on my head.

Spots of darkness began to cloud my vision as I slowly felt myself losing consciousness.

Timeskip~
I soon woke up in a rather dark room. I tried to look around but it was too dark. It smelled horrible in here. I tried getting up but couldn't due to the restrain of the chains on my wrist.

I struggled to get out but to no avail. Soon, I saw two figures standing at the end of the room. I could barely make them out as the light was extremely dim.

"Help..." I said in a weak voice. The figures soon started to move towards. I could see the glinting of a shiny object in one of their hands.

My heart raced on instinct as I looked closer at he object.

'It was a knife' i thought in panic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
126K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
950K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...