Hello, Peter

By melybxx

Random stories of Peter Parker that I need. Who am I kidding? This is a superfam spiderson irondad book. Why... More

Overwhelmed
Big Boss pays a visit
Teen Drama
Boss Baby
Visits
An Aunt's love
Worth
Keyboard Smash
It has to be perfect
The Golden Trio
Name
Just the two of us
Run!
I forgot how I wanted the story to go
Hen
Strict Parental Guidance
Deage
Wanted to try this
benjaminparkour
a little gift for you guys because i was gone for so long
Peter Peter Peter
Thank you
Hey 🥺

Blame the sun

4.7K 212 30
By melybxx

"I don't want to go to gym." Peter whinned for the nth time today.

"Dude, gym is suppose to be like a piece of cake to you. You're you know!" Ned replied back.

"But I can't be you know. I'm suppose to be the whimpy kid or something." Peter said as he put his head down on top of the cafeteria table.

He's been having less sleep this month. Crime rates were a little bit high than usual.

"That was freshman year you dork, a lot can happen in one year. Stop pretending and save me and Ned from your whining." MJ said as she flip through her book.

"You have to admit though you've gotten bulkier compare to last year. I think everyone'll figure it out eventually. Coach will probably ask since he saw you that one time that you were doing curl ups like you were breathing air." Ned pointed out.

"I don't want to go to gym." Peter replied. MJ smacked his head with her book.

"Stop it! It's getting annoying!"

"Ouch" Peter said in a small tone.

"My senses are getting haywire today and it's really hot, we're all gonna be sweaty and icky! Not the best thing I swear! Trust me I know, you try wearing the suit!" Peter looked at his friends and then pouted.

"You've been having a lot of sensory overload dude. You need to get that check." Ned said worriedly

"Blame it on his eating and sleeping pattern." MJ said continuing with her reading.

"I'll have you know that I got more sleep this week compared to last week."

"Yeah, only because you got unconscious in that one patrol."

"Still. Why do we have to have gym in the field anyway? Do they want us to die or something?" Peter replied to MJ

"They want us to run laps on the tracks"

"No, no, no. Nah ah." Peter whined.

"The sooner it's done, the sooner we get to leave. You're heading straight home. I mean it, no patrol Loser. You need sleep." MJ said in finality.

The three changed to their PE uniforms and went to the track field. As much as Peter love being athletic. He doesn't have much of a chance to show it as Peter Parker.

So, he joined Ned and MJ jog/walk around the track. The three are almost done with their last lap when Flash and his friends trip Ned. Thus, resulting for Ned to grab the nearest thing he can hold on to, that is Peter's shirt. The students in the field turned their heads upon hearing a ripping sound.

No one was prepared to see a very ripped Peter Parker after that ripping sound. Oh no, all were stuck looking at Peter's body. Peter not caring or probably forgetting about it because of his worry for Ned; who dramatically fell face flat on the tracks.

"Dude! Shit! You okay?" Peter quickly pulled Ned up, which surprised Flash and his friends as to how easy Peter made it look to lift Ned up like he was picking up a pillow.

"Oh my gosh, is that really Peter?" Cindy said eyes glued to Peter's abs.

"I—" Betty was not able to form any words as she stare at Peter.

"I want myself some Peter Parker. Don't mind if I do!" A girl from Peter's class said.

"Damn Parker is ripper than ripped!" Abe said

"That doesn't make sense." A boy said to Abe eyes stuck to Peter's biceps.

"Who cares? I'm jealous!" Another guy said

"Peter could've take down Flash and his friends in no time. Damn" Another of Peter's classmate said.

"Cute, hot and smart. Parker ain't stopping for shit!" A boy said which made the others look.

"What? Just because I'm straight doesn't mean I can't appreciate my fellow dudes. C'mon at least some of you would agree that before this you all find Peter cute?"

The others just shrugged, agreeing to their classmate. Peter was adorable cute. He always look sweet. Hot was not a word you usually use to describe Peter.

"Looking good Parker! I see you've been training well. Give me a break and stop pretending you suck at gym. Just so you know I keep catching you doing the drills like you were breathing air." The coach commented at Peter.

"What?" Peter asked.

"Ouch! MJ! What was that for?!" Peter asked after MJ smacked him with his Midtown hoodie.

"Put a shirt on Loser." She replied glaring at her classmates as they still shamelessly stare at her boyfriend.

"What—shit!" Peter said now noticing his ripped shirt. He quickly wore the hoodie and hid behind Ned who was dusting himself. Peter was hiding his extremely bright red cheeks from his classmates.

"Oh, Thompson, Davis and you five. Run 4 more laps. That's for purposely harming one of your classmates and the name calling you did to this three." The coach said and blew his whistle.

Peter now awkwardly looked back his classmates.

"None of it was real. It's all in the heat." Ned tried to convince their classmates.

"Yeah sure, it was hot." Betty replied. Everyone tried to peeked behind Ned. Looking longingly towards Peter.

"Coach, I think we need to take Ned to the Nurse's office. Look, he got some scratches from the fall. Thank you!" Peter hurriedly pulled Ned towards the building, MJ following close behind.

Their coach was about to tell the three to comeback but stopped when MJ glared at him.

"Yeah, sure, whatever, go."

Upon reaching the Nurse's office. MJ kept glaring at Ned.

"Stop! I am injured! I didn't mean to do it. It was life or death situation!" Ned dramatically said to MJ. She then move it Peter who quickly responded with.

"What did I do? I was just standing there. You're making me feel bad about it. It's not like I wanted to stand naked in front of our classmates."

"Shirtless not naked you idiot. I'll fcking shove a pole up at Flash's ass. I had enough of him and his childish and stupid shits." MJ said

Peter just sighed. His girlfriend was not in a good mood and he was not stupid enough to stop her in threatening Flash.

Peter's phone rang and he saw that it was his mentor calling him.

"Mr. Stark? You don't usually call me. Everything okay?" Peter said.

"Karen alerted me that you went to your school's clinic. Is everything okay with you kid?"

"Yeah, I'm good. There was an incident during gym. Ned got injured."

"Are you lying to me?"

Peter just rolled his eyes and put his phone on loudspeaker.

"Mr. Stark is checking on us."

"Hi, Mr. Stark! Just some scratches here and there but I'm good." Ned shouted.

"Told you."

"Ok ok. Happy's gonna pick you up later. I'll be needing your assistance later."

"Really?!"

"Ye—"

"Is that my Little Spider?" Peter heard the blackwidow's voice in the background.

"No, this is my son I'm talking too." Tony said rushly to the assasin. There was a moment of silence before a series of whats were said in both lines.

"Damn it Tony. You made me loose $20!" Rhodey said in the background.

"You bet on this?" Tony said somewhat offended of his friend's action.

"Yes we did. I was sure you would give in before Peter." Pepper said in the other line.

"I was so sure it was gonna be Peter. The kid rambles, why would you let me loose $20 Tony!"

"I'll slap a hundred at your face honeybear." Tony threateningly said to Rhodey.

"Don't be late when Happy pick you up. We don't want to make his extra cheerful today kid." Tony said to Peter, changing the subject completely.

"Sure Dad" Peter amusingly said to his mentor, not waiting for Tony to reply as he quickly turned the call down.

MJ and Ned both looked at Peter with amusement before Ned handed MJ $10.

"Oh come on!" Peter whined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.5K 61
A bunch of oneshots featuring Irondad and Spiderson. This is not Starker. Requests are closed. Happy reading! Cover by @Tanisha_Tabassum
222K 5.5K 28
Basically Pepper and Peter scenes. Not all of them. There is also Tony and others. ••• I apologize for mistakes in advance, English is not my native...
219K 4.9K 43
In this book there will be a bunch of one shots, irondad, mommaspider, spideychelle etc..I hope you enjoy! This is my first book so yeah! *awkward gl...
433K 10.2K 62
This is basically oneshots of Peter Parker/stark. I loved reading them so I thought of writing one book myself. Hope you all like it. It will contain...