The Red Ace of ironblood (Red...

By Welcome1O1

Red Baron goes to Azur lane the Red Baron crashes and wakes up above the ocean will he find love or other shi... More

Crash Landing or above the sea
The first battle
The return
Sgin of power and show of force
Well deserved R&R
The battle to end all battles
Have an ICE day
The journey back to port
Heh I messed up
Announcement
Halloween

Personal chapter

700 11 5
By Welcome1O1

I have returned to the place I originally came up with the idea for this story and also where I wrote most of it as well. Such fond memories of grinding 3-4 to level up New Jersey only for about a week later to lose her contemplate weather or not the bunny skin was worth it have a mental breakdown come to accept my mistake as a learning experience only to realize that I have failed to accept the loss of my event ships especially because my first oath was the same day as my grandpa's funeral and helped through that and finals.

Anyways hope you enjoyed the story and feel free to share any and all ideas also criticism is welcome.

Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 627 9
What if a battleship from an alternate dimension came over? What if this ship was the strongest anyone had ever seen? Why does he look so evil but is...
389K 13.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
4K 103 7
In vale, The people on the street were doing their own business. Cars are beeping, Residents going to work, and beacon academy were huntsman and hunt...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC