Dream Smp Oneshots

By Howdidy

These are mostly Tommy and Ranboo centric because I'm a traumatized queer teen. Edit: The chapters have been... More

Information Chapter
The Stars are a Bunch of Pussies
The Boys With White Streaks
Why we hate School but Love Education
They Won't Teach You This In Your Classes
Operation We're Screwed (now only 1 chapter!)
From the Ashes of the Olive Branch
Bitch Do I Look Like Karl Jacobs To You?
Let The Games Begin
Daddy Issues 101
Tis One Hell Of A Situation
Sea Shanties
Ticcing
Drugs
What A Waste
I am NOT selfish
I'll be Icarus
What's Poping?
Burn it to the ground
A Royal Ball
Smp Finale rant
The Epiphany Of A Ghost
We Know
Knowledge Isn't All Bad
Pro-Omelet
Snow Burns
You Guys Are Gonna want to see this
Ranboo my beloved
I Will Rain Hellfire Upon you
What the hell
Don't Touch My Family
The Dream Smp by me
Home
I-
Head canonz pt.1
The Art Of Vesuvius
Finish The Symphony
And Scene!
The Rise Of Favus
And Just Like That He's Gone

Rise Of Favus p.2

679 41 12
By Howdidy

I don't want to go through the trouble of making another story so I'll be posting chapter here and on Ao3

3rd person

The tip of the sun was beginning to breach the horizon bathing the city in a golden glow, birds began to sing their morning songs and fly above the rooftops of L’manburg. A small robin began its flight around the city before perching on an open window sill. A small elegant chirping began to wake the members of the apartment.

As the bird reached the ending of its song a entire brick was hurled in its direction, “shut the fuck UP!” The bird quickly left after  that.

Tommy was having a rough morning, he had been having a wonderful dream where he was surrounded by ladies of course when he had been so rudely woken up by some snobby ass bird who thought it had the right to perch on HIS window sill and make noises that were close to that of a cat giving birth.

But now that he was up he had a duty to his roommates to be the best dressed member of the household. Not only that but he had an interview today and he needed to look his best and beauty always starts in the bathroom.

Being the first one up always has its perks, one being that Tommy got to take the first shower. He started with using a clarifying shampoo to cut through all the grease his hair built up over night, he only bought the best kind that was infused with charcoal.

Yes most of his paycheck went to hair and skin care but it was a must have. Then he applied a deep conditioner before stepping out of the shower and ploping his hair into a towel. While he waited for the conditioner to work its magic he brushed his teeth, those pearly whites take work to keep clean.

After about fiveish minutes Tommy rinses the conditioner out and sprays in the keep-in-conditioner to make sure his hair stays silky smooth all day.

He moved swiftly from the bathroom to his bedroom, yes he got his own bedroom. Ranboo and Tubbo insisted on sharing one, probably so they could plan vigilante things but to Tommy he just saw it as an opportunity to have some privacy.

Next up was outfit time, he quickly put on some undergarments before turning to his closet. He picked out a plain white T-shirt he got at Walmart for like three bucks, along with his signature red cardigan that he had made himself. Next he grabbed some cargo pants and his customized red and white converse.

He had been strolling down the rich side of town when he found a box of untouched plain white converse near a dumpster that had been his size. So with a little bit of red fabric paint he had turned them into his brand, you would have to pry those shoes from his cold dead body.

Once dressed he exited his room and made his way to the living area and picked up the tan messenger bag that was laying on the floor. Just as he was about to leave for his interview the other two roommates came stumbling out of their room obviously still half asleep.

“Where-” Tubbo yawned, cutting himself off. “Where are you going?”

Tommy subconsciously shifted uncomfortably, he was living in an apartment with two vigilantes and he was about to go to an interview at the Hero Hq. 

“I have a job interview today.” The blonde stated quickly. Tubbo seemed to catch on to Tommy’s anxious atuidude. 

“And where is this interview?” Tubbo pressed.

“Yeah I thought you already had a job at Krisin’s bakery.” Ranboo who was clearly just trying to help was only adding to pressure on Tommy’s shoulders. Of course Ranboo didn’t know this, he hadn’t even caught on to what Tubbo was doing.

Tommy sighed and his shoulders slumped as he stared at his shorter roommate who was tapping his foot impatiently. “It's at the HQ.”

Ranboo’s eyes nearly bugged out of his sockets as the statement clearly woke them up, “HQ?! Tommy, are you serious? Are you trying to get us caught?” The ender hybrid was beginning to feel quite distressed.

“Okay, I know it sounds bad but I’m trying to help you.” The blonde admitted.

Tubbo just raised an eyebrow in amusement, “and how exactly is this going to help us?”

“I’m applying to work in the costume department. They repair, design and make the hero’s costumes. If I manage to work there I can help design your costumes and maybe even collect materials that would be impossible to get.” Tommy was stressed, he was trying to do what was his best for his friends and it was getting harder and harder to do.

“Tommy, what if you get caught? They could arrest you!” Ranboo exclaimed while throwing his hands up into the air in exasperation.

“Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been arrested.” The blonde joked.

“We’re just going to ignore that for now.” Tubbo said. “If you really want to go then there's nothing stopping you but please for the love of prime don’t do anything to endanger yourself.” Ranboo hummed in agreement as the blonde’s face broke out into a big smile.

“I’ll be careful, I promise.” Tommy said as he crossed his hand over his heart.

“Alright boss man, you get yourself a job.” Tubbo laughed as Tommy opened the door and left the other two roommates standing in the middle of the room with proud smiles on their faces.

Tommy Pov

I felt like the anxiety was about to eat me alive as I walked down the street, I was close enough to the hero HQ that I could see the tall tower glowing in the morning light. The people who walked by me didn’t spare me a second glance, it was much different than back in the poorer areas where everyone knew everybody.

People always would stop what they were doing to wave at you or  shout a hello but downtown no one stopped. It was a constant go, people going to work, to school, to court and everything in between there was no slowing down or stopping.

Before I knew it I was in front of the prinstene HQ building, I took in a deep breath that rattled and ricocheted in my chest as I pushed open the doors and went up to the front desk. A older woman was typing away at a computer as I tapped the bell that sat there on the counter. She looked up and smiled at me, I smiled back.

“What can I help you with sugar?” Her thick southern accent was comforting and I almost wanted to cry right then and there. She seemed like such a nice person, she was what I think a grandma should embody.

“I’m here for an interview.” I said shakily and she just beamed at me.

“Oh I heard the fashion department was in need of some more hands, I’m sure you’ll do great. I need a name though so I can sign you in.” She turned back to the computer and looked up at me as she waited for my name.

“It's Tommy Innes.” I answered and I watched her click something and turn back to me.

“Well Tommy, here's a visitor badge,” she handed me a plastic badge that was attached to a lanyard and I slipped it over my head. “Now the elevator is right over there, go up to the thirteenth floor and wait in the lobby and you’ll be good to go.”

I waved at her before I followed her instructions and entered the elevator, luckily there wasn’t anyone in there so I rode alone for the first five floors. But on the sixth floor it stopped and opened its doors to reveal the hero Murmur, he was a tall brunette that had the ability to control people’s movements.

The only thing they had to do was respond to him and they were under his spell.

He stood on the opposite side of the elevator but made no room to push a button to add what floor he was going to, which meant he was going to the floor where I was being interviewed.

“Sooooooo…” the hero drawled awkwardly as he turned his attention to me. “What’re you doing here kid?”

“Here for a job interview.” I responded shortly, normally I would have had more to say but I was so nervous that I could feel my heart moving so fast I thought I was having a heart attack.

“Oh the fashion department one, yeah a bunch of people just suddenly quit cause they were tired of having to repair our suits so often.” I nodded absentmindedly hoping he would get the message that I was in no mood to talk, he did not seem to get it.

“What’s your name kid?”

I internally sighed, “Tommy and I’m not a kid.”

He looked at me skeptically, “you sound like you’re twelve.”

“I am not twelve you massive dickhead.” I snapped defensively. He just chuckled, that prick.

He scoffed, “yeah and I’m Obama. Look now we’re both lying.” Before I could even have a chance to make a retort, the doors of the elevator opened; we were on the thirteenth floor now.

“Well good luck child.” Murmur called over his shoulder as he walked away. I grumbled as I took a seat in the lobby and began to wait for my interview.

It had been over an two hours and I couldn’t feel my ass anymore. Some lady had made a fuss after they turned her down and they had to escort her out of the building. That alone delayed the interviews by like twenty five minutes.

Obitus stepped out of the office again as another disheartened person left the room, he looked at his clipboard before scanning the room. “Tommy Innes?” He called. I stood up and his gaze settled on me. He gestured for me to follow him into the office.

Once inside I noticed Murmur and Mars were in the room, they sat behind an office desk on either side of a chair that sat in the middle. No doubt it was for Obitus.

Murmur laughed as he saw me again, “child! I thought you were kidding about being here for an interview!” He was in hysterics while laughing although neither Mars nor Obitus seemed to show any amusement.

“Bruh, pull it together.” Mars groaned at his companion.

Murmur had nearly distracted me from the real problem in the room; their costumes. There was no flavour, they all wore tight body suits. Obitus wore dark green, Mars was blood red and Murmur was mustard yellow. They were hideous.

“Please tell me those costumes are just there so people show they actually know what fashion is?” Yeah that was not the best thing to do at an interview but Obitus cracked a small smile.

“Unfortunately no, these are our costumes.” Obitus confirmed.

I made a grossed out face, “it looks like a middle aged white woman’s attempt at making her kid’s a halloween outfit. But she failed.”

“I mean, he’s not wrong.” Mars shrugged.

“Well then, what would you have designed?” Murmur asked.

“I would have added layers, something that was definitely bulletproof. There’s a fabric out there that absorbs kinetic energy so I would have added that as well.” I tapped my chin in thought. “I would’ve incorporated part of your civilian wear so that you had a personal touch as well. And I would’ve allowed you guys to have some more creative control.” When I finished I looked at the heroes in the room with an anxious gaze.

“You need to hire him.” Mars stated bluntly which made them receive a jab to the stomach from Murmur.

“You’re not wrong, everyone else had more of a controlling attitude.” Obitus mumbled as he seemed to contemplate.

“Dear Prime.” Murmur, well, murmured. “If you don’t hire him I will. This child has grown on me.” The brunette hero proclaimed.

Obitus sighed and turned his attention to me, “congrats mate, you’ve just been hired as the Sbi’s personal designer.”

“WAIT WHAT?!” I was definitely confused, I’m pretty sure I was there to try out for a worker position not the Sbi personal designer position.

“He’s in shock, don’t take it personally.” Murmur said as he waltzed over to me and slapped a sticker on my chest. “Be here at Nine Am tomorrow, you start then.” With that I left the office in a daze.

As I made my way to the bottom floor, I chose to use the stairs to avoid any awkward hero encounters. I was still in shock.

The front desk lady had a smug smile on when she saw me emerge from the stairwell. She handed me caramel as I headed out the door.

I must’ve blacked out at some point because I didn’t remember getting home but here I was opening the door, inside sat Tubbo and Ranboo on the couch who immediately bombarded me with questions.

I waved them away and sank into the couch, “they hired me.” I said in disbelief. Tubbo and Ranboo began to jump up and down in happiness as they celebrated.

“You guys,” they turned to look at me. “They hired me to be the Sbi’s personal designer.”

Chaos erupted in the apartment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 303 14
✨Random One-shot Book✨ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...
4.3K 34 20
I genuinely don't know where I'm going with this...but yeah I have some free time, so why not write some fictional stuff which I know that will never...
9.2K 376 36
[discontinued] ◇REQUESTS OPEN◇ Credits will be given :D Mostly TommyInnit oneshots, most of them are angst. Trigger warnings are written at the begi...
2K 49 14
HII THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST PUBLISHED THING FJSJDJD !!TW: Mentions of self-harm, childhood trauma/abuse, mental breakdowns/panic attacks!! Tommy i...