Their True Love✔️

By Minnie_Mm

"Go straight at the end of right side you will see a red and black car, at the back of the car you will find... More

Introduction.
Character's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Pictures.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 60.
Epilogue
BONUS 1.

Chapter 59.

840 42 0
By Minnie_Mm

Assalamualaikum.

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's begin.

Unedited.

12/06/21.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:

It's been 6 days since we came to New York and these days were the best. We all enjoyed alot. We went shopping, we all went to picnic with Summi's, Mahi's, Fizz's, Nim's and My family. It was the best picnic ever.

Then we all spend a girls day out along with my sister in laws, Zeeba bhabhi, Zainu api, her friends, our friends and their sisters and bhabhi. We also did a little early baby shower of Zainu Api and Summi.

Zainu api is 8 Months pregnant and Summi is 6 Months. We did baby shopping, baby's room painting and many more. Rayyan and I, we both went to meet My nani too. She was soo happy to see us. We also stayed there for one night.

It feels really good to come back after almost 6 Months. Zayyan was so happy when he saw me, he wasn't ready to leave me when I was going back to home from Masi's. Then I took him with me to my in laws. He was happy that I took him with me. He played with children's here.

They all played, watched cartoon, and enjoyed their time. And at night Zayyu slept with us. He slept in between me and Rayyan and Rayyan's reaction was priceless when Zayyu said he won't let him steal me from him today and he will sleep in between.

It was really funny to see Rayyan struggling to convince Zayyan. Then at last be agreed to sleep in middle. He didn't even let Rayyan touch me. I really enjoyed that and laughed alot at him. Then after Zayyu slept Rayyan made him sleep on my other side and caged me in his arms.

I giggled at him. It was so much fun. I made sure to keep pillows on the other side of Zayyu so he wouldn't fall. Then even next day Zayyan was stuck to me like glue and didn't let Rayyan come near me, when in morning Zayyan came to knew that I was sleeping in midle of both of them.

Those childish fight was much enjoyable for me. Today is our last day here and tomorrow early morning we have flight to Singapore.

Today the date of Nassu and Siyaan's wedding will be decided. And a small get together as we are leaving tomorrow early morning. But the thing is I didn't brought more grand clothes, I only brought 2 one for Nassu's enagagemnt and one more extra which I wore on The wedding anniversary of Zainu api and Zeeshan jiju.

I said Rayyan I will borrow Summi or Nassu's clothes but he didn't agree and forcefully brought me for shopping. I tried giving him my puppy eyes but unfortunately it didnt worked. We both came to the Mall. I looked around the parking and shivered. It was the same mall, at which that incident happened when we came for Zainu Api's wedding shopping.

I felt someone holding each of my shoulder and making me look at them. I looked at the Blue orbs which were looking back at with so much love and affection. I was caged between him and the car.
"I promise I will never ever let anything happen to you and won't let anyone come near you. I will protect you my whole life and will keep you safe in my arms, Forever."

He said looking deeply in my eyes as if he was telling my soul not to be scared, he is here and will forever protect me. I smiled and hug him tightly. He wrap his hands around me, Making me feel protected and safe. Then after sometime we both broke the hug and went inside the Mall intervening our hands.

After 2 hours we both were done with shopping and I made him to take new clothes too. After alot of argument and blackmailing he finally agreed to it. Then we both went to have lunch as it was past 3 Pm.

We both gave our order and sat patiently waiting for our food. Tomorrow we will be going back to Singapore and then after few days it's our 7 Month wedding anniversary. When we all girls went for shopping few days back i I took that as an opportunity to buy him a gift.

I had already planned everything and i really hope everything goes well. I am really excited to tell him how much i love him. As i was lost in my thoughts the waiter brought our lunch. As usual I ordered My favourite Pasta and Virgin Mojito and he ordered Spaghetti and lemonade and Ice cream for desserts.

After having yummy lunch we both went back home as we were tired. After reaching home we greeted everyone then went to take rest which was ordered by mom.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At 5:00 Pm we both woke up then freshed up and offered namaz and went down. All the men were in living room watching news and ladies were in kitchen preparing dishes. We both went in kitchen and greeted everyone.

I started making coffee for him and then hot chocolate for me. After it was ready we both sat at the counter and drank it talking with everyone. Then after convincing mom i started making dessert that is Rasmalai and black forest cake.

At 7:00 Pm all the dishes were done preparing and everyone went to offer Magrib namaz and get ready. I entered in our room and first took a shower then made wudhu and came out wearing my night gown. Then I offered Magrib namaz and started getting ready.

After half an hour i was ready wearing my dress and doing my make up.

(Pic of her dress)

Then i went in closet to take my shoes. As i was comming back i heard the door of bed room open and close. I looked up and saw my Hubby talking on call with someone. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and wore my shoes.

I looked at him who was wearing black pant and sweater with grey over coat looking handsome as always. I went near him and hug him resting my head on his chest. He wrap his one arm around me and continued his talk. I looked at his handsome face, his round almond shapes eyes, his long curly lashes, his sharp nose, his full pulm lips and his sharp jaw. Everything about him was perfect.

(Pic of his dress)

It's the same as it was the day I admired his face for the first time. It was the first time I ever looked at any man like that. He was the first man I had ever stared at for more than a second. His eyes were the first thing I fall for. He deep ocean blue eyes. Then his soft hairs which I felt the urge to touch when I saw it for the first time.

Then his sharp jaw which was sharp as blade with light subtle which looked perfect on him. Then his body which was build up with 8 packs abs and perfect V-line. Everything about him was perfect.

As i was lost in looking at him a smirk appeared in his face then he said, "Like what you are Cupcake. Take a picture it lasts longer," He said winking at me. I blushed then said, "Not liked but Loved Mr Hubby. And why would I need a picture when I have a real one with me always by my side, Whom I can stare for all day," I said smirking at him.

He chuckled and crashed his lips on mine. Sucking and biting it then entering his tongue inside my mouth exploring each and every corner. Sparks flew throughout my body by his touch.

Soon we broke the hug as we were out of breath. He rested his forehead on mine and whispered, "Cupcake, I dont think I will be able to control myself tonight, because you are looking really gorgeous," He said in his deep voice kissing my forehead.

Just few days more My love, I promise then you don't need to control yourself around me, Because after few days I will be all yours My Love!. All yours.

Then we went back downstairs as it was almost 7:30 Pm. Everyone were comming one by one. I went in kitchen and saw mom instructing the maids. Summi and Nassu came in kitchen. Mom greeted us then said us to go to living room as she will come in a a while.

We all went in living room and sat on the couch talking with each other. Soon Masi and her family came. Almost everyone had come Rayyan's both paternal and Maternal side family, Summi's both side family and mine too along with our friends and their family. Only Nassu's In laws were remaining to come.

I turned to Nassu and said, "Nassu were are your In-laws? Still they aren't here. Go call Siyaan jiju and tell him all are waiting for them come soon," I said giggling. She just nodded her head then she realized what I said and glared at me. Summi and I started laughing at her.

After 10 Minutes Her In-Laws also came. All the ladies sat in 2nd living room and all the men sat in first living room. Soon Isha azaan was said. After azaan gents went to offer namaz at masjid and we ladies went to prayer room to offer namaz.

After offering namaz Zulfa api and I, we both helped the maids to arrange the table for dinner. The gents will sit at backyard and all the ladies at dining room. The maids arranged the table at backyard for men and we helped few more maids to arrange the table in dining room for us.

After everyone came we all sat at dining table and started dinner. I was sitting in middle next to Zeeba bhabhi and Fizz. I have been observing bhabhi from past an hour. She was glowing, soon getting tired, and wouldn't be able to carry much heavy things and she is also not eating prawn and squid.

I also noticed her eating pickles and sour things. To clear my doubt I asked her if she needs crab, because she loves crab and i remember when she was pregnant with Zayyu she didnt had crab because for her the smell of it was too much.

To clear my doubt she declined and said she don't feel like having it. I smirked and looked at her with narrow eyes asking her through my eyes if my assumption is true. She tried her her best not to make eye contact with me. I giggled and carefully side hug her.

She blushed and looked down. I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, "Looks like my one more neice or nephew is on the way bhabhi," I Said winking at her. Till now she was blushing mess. Then we both continued to eat.

After 10 minutes or so Masi said she have to tell something to everyone. She looked Zeeba bhabhi smiling. Seeing the look on Zainu api's face it was clear that she still didn't knew anything about all this. I stared at bhabhi smiling ear to ear.

Then Masi looked at bhabhi once again and then shared the Good News. Zainu Api was a little upset as bhabhi didn't tell her about it before. Everyone congratulated bhabhi. Soon everyone completed dinner and sat in the big living room with both ladies and gents.

Ladies had covered themselves with naqab. All the elders sat on the couch and youngers stood behind them. Desserts were served and everyone enjoyed eating it. "So Mr. Yousuf I think we should talk about our children's wedding date?" Mr.Ahmad (Siyaan's Father) said.

"Yes Mr. Ahmad. So any date suggestion you all have?" Dad asked looking at Nassu's In-Laws family and then at everyone. No one said anything. Then Ahmad Uncle said,"Yousuf as I said you about it earlier that Siyaan will be going to Canada after a week and will be back after almost 3 Months. So i think we should decide the date which will be after 3 Months or a date within a week if both the children's agree."

Nassu was standing next to me holding my hand. I can tell she is very nervous. I kept a hand on her shoulder squeezing it lightly. Then Simran Aunty (Siyaan's Mom) came near Nassu to ask her about it. It made me think of the day when Mom came to ask me about my opinion for the date.

I smiled thinking about that day. Soon both of them agreed for the wedding after 3 Months. Because till then Zainu api and even Summi's Delivery will be done too, In Sha Allah. Then everyone were talking about this that. I looked at Nassu and saw her looking somewhere. I followed her gaze and saw she was looking at Siyaan jiju.

I shook my head at my idiot bestie then took my cell and messaged Rayyan saying him that we should let both of them speak for a while. After a while he looked at me and nodded his head agreeing. I said him to bring Siyaan jiju to our room and said him to make sure no one doubts it.

I asked Nassu if she will help me packing my stuffs and luckily she agreed and no one doubted us. I nodded looking at Rayyan one last time then we both went to our room. I had already finished our packing so I just sprayed the room and arrange it. Not like it wasnt arranged but just few touches.

Nassu was looking at me confused as what I was doing. I just giggled and continued my work. Soon a knock was heard and Rayyan came inside with Siyaan jiju. Nassu looked at both of them shocked and then at me. I winked at her and said Enjoy babygirl then went out with Rayyan after greeting My soon to be Jiju with Salam.

"You both have 20 Minutes as I trust you both and remember No touching or anything," Rayyan said sternly. I shook my head at him then said to them, "Take your time and don't listen to him," I said and pulled Rayyan's ear pulling him out of the room. Both of them laughed and then Siyaan jiju closed the door.

Siyaan Jiju was same age as Rayyan and Rehan bhai. They were partners in one of business deal and then became good friends. I dragged him with me to corner of living room where we both met on the day when we came here to decide our wedding date.

"Cupcake, leave my ear. It's hurting," He said pouting. I giggled and left his ear then kissed it and gave a little bite. Then he lightly pushed me on the wall and caged me between him and the wall.

"Dont you think Cupcake it wasn't the right thing you did back in the room," He said comming closer to me. His one hand wraped around my waist and other one cupped my right cheek creasing it lightly. I shook my head and looked down blushing at our closeness.

"Le-Let me go! Som-Someone might come," I said trying to get out of his grip but he didn't let me go and said, "Let them come and they will understand that I am spending time with my wife and will leave us alone," He said smirking.

He made me look at him then said, "You know wifey you look so cute when you blush," He whispered kissing my ear from above my hijab. Then he kissed my forehead, then eyes, Nose, both the cheeks and then my chin. Then he kissed me on the corner of my lips teasing me but not my lips.

I whined then I bite on his lower lips and kissed him. He groaned and kissed me back. After our heated make out session we both made sure we were presentable then went to our room and knocked. Nassu opened the door, she looked at me then at her brother then went aside smirking to let us in.

Then Rayyan and Siyaan both went down after saying Goodbye. I went to my dresser and opened my hijab feeling hot. Then I heard Nassu say,"Looks like someone else took advantage of the time very well," She said smirking. I glared at her then continued what I was doing.

After sometime Nassu's cousin came to call her as her In-Laws were ready to go back as it was almost 11:00 pm. I took my clothes and went to have shower. After shower i came back wearing my night gown then dried my hair. Then I removed our clothes and hanged it.

Soon Rayyan came and went to change. After he was done we checked everything one last time then went to sleep as we have to get up early.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Next Morning we both woke up then offered fajr namaz after getting fresh then took the luggage downstairs and had breakfast. After breakfast we bid goodbye to everyone then went to Airport with Rehan bhai and Nassu.

(Pic of his dress)

(Pic of her dress)

After reaching Airport we took all our luggage then said goodbye to the siblings and went inside. Soon we both boarded the plane and the flight took off after everyone were settled.

(Time skip)

At midnight we reached Singapore then went to our house after completing the checkings and all as our car was waiting for us. After reaching home we kept our luggage in our room then changed and slept as it was a tiring flight.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Finally!

Hey!

So how the chappy?

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Please feel free to let me know if there is any mistake.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share with your Friends.

Till Then......
Take Care.....
See Yaa......

Edited,
13/09/21.

TM💖.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.1K 43
✨ #1 in halallovestory on 10/30/2020 - 11/17/2020 ✨ "Were you ever, going to tell me about it? How can we be the same after all that's happened?" H...
588K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
211K 8.5K 42
"You Have to marry me & if you say 'no' then I'll kill everyone & forcefully marry you..I'll claim you either by hook or crook. Am I clear?" John sa...
26.7K 830 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...