An Outsider Traveler(BBB X Ge...

By arinekochan__

Boboiboy, an elemental superhero from Earth found himself in an unknown world known as Teyvat. He learns that... More

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
•Click and Drag Game• (Mondstadt 1)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Quick Talk
🇲🇾Happy Independece Day!!🇲🇾 (Mondstadt Ver)
🇲🇾Happy Independece Day!!🇲🇾( Liyue Ver)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
The Talk With The Anemo God
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Special Chapter ( Salah in Teyvat)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
The Little Prayer
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
If Voltron In Genshin also A/N
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Assalamualaikum
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Will Be Reunited
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
乁Vagrant Puppet And Thornㄏ
Chapter 54
Reminder
Chapter 55

Chapter 39

3.4K 158 13
By arinekochan__

Boboiboy POV

" We have a work at Mondstadt?" I ask them. Aether nods " According to Katheryne that is. I don't know what it is, but we also have work in Liyue," he scratches his cheek." Don't worry, I'll go do the Mondstadt work, you guys finish your work here. When we did, let's meet up at Starsnitch Cliff," I told him, and he nodded.

I packed my stuff and was ready to teleport to Mondstadt, until Zhongli came " Living so soon traveler?"." Oh! Mr.Zhongli. No, no. I have worked at Mondstadt, so I'm going now," I said, he just nodded. Then, he pats my head " Be careful, traveler," After that, he left, with no words. I am so confused about what just happen, but then I leave it be and head to Mondstadt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leave Jean's office after I couldn't know who's the strongest fighters. Jean then gave me a mission to find a roaming Abbys Order, which I just accepted. All of a sudden, someone bumps me from my right side. We both fell, I looked at the person who bump me. To my surprise, it's a child again. I ran to her and ask " Are you okay? Did you hurt somewhere?".

" I- I'm fine! I'm not hurt! Sorry for bumping into you," the child said. I took a paper that fell from her hands and gave it to her " You dropped something,". I read it a bit slow but could be heard by both of us.

Explosion inside city wall, grounded be thy woe

Explosion can hurt people, Jeans can be dreadful

Mondstadt be bombed, Klee be doomed

" Mr. Kaeya wrote these down for me. Um... they're, um... survival rules," the child reply. Kaeya wrote this? That's a surprise." Survival rules?"." Y-Yeah... Rules that I must absolutely never break under any circumstances," I look at the child and ask " What's your name?"." Oh, right! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Klee,".

(Art by Mihoyo)

"Hello, Klee. I'm Boboiboy,"." I know you! I heard that you have amazing power that allows you to control all elements! I'm soo jealous!" she said in a hyper tone. I chuckled and ask " Why are you running, Klee? Is something happen?"." Th-The treasure I buried in the Whispering Woods. It's gone...," She looked down.

I pat her head " I'll help you find your treasure, okay? Don't be sad," her eyes light up when I said I will help her, she hugged me." Thank you so much, Honorary Knight Boboiboy!"." Call me Boboiboy, Klee. Come on, I'll carry you,".

I gave her a piggyback ride, and walk out from the Knights of Favonius headquarters." Mr.Boboiboy, how did you get your power?"." Oh! Do you see this watch?" I show her my watch, and she nods " My power gets activated by this watch," she looks very excited."Can you also make a huge explosion with fire??"." Haha, maybe. We'll try, I also have a mission to do," I chuckled to her behavior.

" Hello, Boboiboy!" Amber wave at me and ask " Where's Aether and Paimon?"." They have mission at Liyue, so I came here all by myself," I replied. She looks at Klee and then asks " You're taking Klee out?" I shocked my head " No, I'm helping Klee with her stuff. Don't worry," she nods, and gave us a wave goodbye.

We then walk from Mondstadt to Whispering Wood...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.9K 33
BoBoiBoy finds himself thrust into a world filled with man-eating demons and demon slaying swordsmen. With no indication of how he got here and his p...
1.4K 80 15
The world of Teyvat is a wonderous realm of almost limitless adventure, a new place to explore and home to many different types of people to explore...
23.3K 1.4K 33
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...