๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐๐„๐—๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž...

By kaylakyzzz

๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐ง... ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž... More

๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
7
8.
10.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ”

927 74 0
By kaylakyzzz

+3 DAYS LATER:

OMNISCIENT:

——————•—————•——————
Alexa' play Earned It by The Weeknd

Hard knocks awoke Kentrell from his sleep. He picked up his phone; midnight. He gently removed sleeping Egypt off him, walking to the door.

Revealing two police officers, he put on a fake smile closing the door a little further in so only his face was being shown. "Yes?"

"Sorry to interrupt your late night, but we was wondering if you've heard from Ms aphelion. We are doing a welfare check that was requested from family members?" One of the police officers spoke.

Kentrell cleared his throat looking behind him to see Egypt still asleep. He turned back around facing them. "Nah ion know who that is I just moved out here, so I ain't familiar with the people here."

"Well sorry to disturb you but let us know if you here anything." They apologised leaving.

Kentrell sighed closing the door, to see Egypt now fully awake. "How much did you hear?"

"Oh nothing." Egypt faked yawned. To be honest she heard everything he said. How could he lie like that?

Egypt walked up the stairs to kentrell's room shutting the door behind her, lying on the bed contemplating to herself.

She had to get out of here, but she was stuck. Think Egypt, Think. Then she thought of something. If being nice wasn't gonna let her go then playing seductive must sure work.

She smirked to herself, getting up and head into the bathroom.

•———————•———————•——————•

LATER:

Kentrell went out and left Egypt alone to herself for most of the day with every door and window locked.

Taylin was at Kentrell's friends house so that was the least of her worries to take care of another mans baby.

That didn't bother Egypt because she knew what she wanted and that was Kentrell.

One way or another.

Scanning through the clothes that Kentrell bought her she put on a revealing lingerie that hugged her body well. She rubbed her body with some lotion and made sure everywhere on her smelt nice before he came.

Hearing the door shuffle, Egypt put on the red silky robe and headed downstairs in the kitchen before he entered the home.

Kentrell sighed walking through the house, his day was pretty bad and he just wanted to relax and take some time to himself and obviously spend time with Egypt but he found it hard since she didn't trust him at all and he didn't blame her.

Going in the kitchen he rested his keys on the counter. Then his eyes laid on her.

The robe rising up slowly revealing her petite ass that glowed underneath the lights that shone brightly as she was reaching in the cabinet on her tippy toes.

To say Kentrell wasn't aroused and turned on by this little sight. He just wanted to fuck her right there and right now. Kentrell cleared his throat making Egypt turn around giving him a smile that sent some sort of shock to his stomach.

"Hey I didn't know you was back." She giggled to herself walking up to him. Kentrell was lost for words, for the first time he couldn't speak but he wanted to.

"Well I was thinking maybe we could watch a movie since I don't really know you that well." Egypt said grabbing his hand pulling him upstairs.

Using his other hand Kentrell covered himself, eyeing her body as they walked upstairs.

"Damn..." He thought to himself reaching the top of the stairs to their room.

Egypt through herself on the bed as Kentrell stood there. "Are you just gonna stand there, this yo house." Egypt mugged him causing him to kiss his teeth.

He took of his shirt revealing his abs that somehow turned Egypt on in a second. She clenched her legs together watching him stretch walking over to his bed whilst taking off his shoes.

Kentrell could feel her watching making him smirk laid down next to her. Egypt scanned through the list of movies, she felt eyes on her and that's when she turned her head to see Kentrell looking at her.

"I think you have something on your face." Kentrell said, bringing her face closer towards his. Egypt's breathing hitched as their lips were brushing against each other.

She wasn't mentally prepared but she's no pussy so she was gonna do it.

Kentrell caressed her cheek softly with his thumb still gazing into her light brown eyes, he slowly brought his face closer and closer towards each other and pressed his plumped lips against hers.

At first she didn't kiss back but then she slowly got into the rhythm. Kentrell brought her on top of him untying her robe around her to show what she was wearing and to say she didn't look sexy in it.

Kentrell broke the kiss, biting her lip making her whimper looking at her outfit.

He trailed his fingers from her lower area slowly towards her belly then to her neck in which he roughly grabbed.

He softly sucked on the sides then made his way back up to her lips but avoiding it to tease her.

He wanted her to fall underneath his control, he wanted her to be her pet and wanted to mark whats his.

He then harshly kissed her squeezing her ass making her move against his dick causing him to grown within her mouth.

With her moving against his dick every time they kissed, he grew until he couldn't take it. He flipped her over and took off his joggers.

"No foreplay just yet, if we're gonna do this I want you to feel me, there's no time to waste you understand me?" Kentrell demanded as she nodded instantly.

Kentrell pulled down his boxers, letting his dick spring out in the instant. Egypt bit her lip her lip nervously. If she knew he was packing like this then she wouldn't of done it but she should've know from the way he walked.

"Why you looking at me like that Egypt? You scared you can't take it princess?" Kentrell laughed making her sigh.

Egypt shook her head no resting on her elbows. "You look so damn good like this, gonna buy you more of these."

Kentrell brought her closer, using too fingers to rub her spot up and down fast causing her to gasp.

She bucked her hips a little bit, trying to calm herself down. Kentrell bent down to her ear, "You want this right? No backing out now."

Egypt her lip, somehow turned on by his seductive voice. Kentrell turned his head and kissed her lips slowly taking control.

Without warning he entered her making Egypt moan within the kiss as he started to create a rhythm.

"Fuck you feel so good, Egypt can't believe you gave this away to that nigga you was dealing with." Kentrell whispered.

Egypt let out another moan as he stared to go fast creating a creaking noise within the bed.

He tapped Egypt's thigh causing her to turn around so she was ass up face down. Kentrell grabbed a fistful of her hair, slowly entering her again using his other hand to dip the arch.

Egypt started throwing it back on him, making Kentrell grown as he watched in amazement on how his dick entered her.

"Fuck Kentrell." Egypt bit her lips trying to contain herself, she just wanted to fuck this guy so bad properly but she couldn't do it.

Egypt was enjoying the sex they were having but she was tired, this wasn't her she wanted it to be pure. She wanted to actually have fun but she wasn't. It wasn't him, he was doing great but it was her.

Kentrell kissed her passionately as she tried to ease him off but it wasn't working.

"Kentrell please." She whimpered finally getting him off her.

"What's the matter?" Kentrell worried, did he go to hard on her, or was he not applying the pressure right, if you know what I mean.

"I need to think please." She sighed giving his cheek a kiss putting her robe back on leaving him there confused....

————-•—————•—————•———————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.3K 37
JustRead๐Ÿ˜—
145K 3.1K 25
๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐›๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ. ๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž...
266K 14.8K 36
Dear Kentrell , I know you don't k- Nah y'all find out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜