therapy - sano manjiro. {✔}

Od -zzeno

-"GOOD JOB, MIKEY! YOU'VE ACTUALLY MADE IT!" @berrydeity Date Published: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 Date En... Více

THERAPY
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
Epilouge
Note
unspoken:

Special Chapter : In Another Life

3.4K 243 227
Od -zzeno

t h e r a p y

Special Chapter,

In Another Life

'Somewhere in Alternate Universe'

MIKEY PACED BACK AND FOURTH, biting his nails in anxiousness. Haruchiyo glanced at his boss, annoyed.

"Boss-"

"Shut the fuck up.", Mikey spat.

The Haitani brothers looked away as they tried to stifle their laughters.

Sanzu pursed his lips and rolled his eyes.

"DAMN YOU MIKEYY!!", Y/N screamed her lungs out as she tried to push.

Mikey puffed a breath as guilt starts to crept his heart.

Was impregnating her a bad idea?

"FUUUUCK!", his wife screamed again.

t h e r a p y

MIKEY FELT HIS STOMACH TWIST IN KNOTS when he saw his wife unconcious. He glanced at the nurse who walked the distance between them.

Before she could even reach him, he passed out.

Yes, he passed out like a sissy, making his deliquents palm their faces.

The brothers carried their boss onto a new room, beside Y/N's.

And Sanzu was the one who carried the baby as its parent's are dead-asleep.

t h e r a p y

Y/N WAS WOKEN UP BY THE NOISES AROUND HER, she heard Sanzu's voice and surprisingly, his voice was in a childish tone.

"Let's wake Momma, shall we hm?"

"Haru-san? Where's Mikey?", her weak voice reached him. She glanced at the baby on the guy's arms, tears immediately making their way on her eyes.

"Boss passed out because of too much joy.", Sanzu's voice quivered, as if stopping himself from wheezing.

Y/N chuckled and held up her hand, the strawberry blond boy immediately but softly gave the infant to his mother.

"...Does he already have a name?", Y/N asked.

"No. As I said, Mikey passed out before he could even carry him."

She shook her head as a smile etched on her face.

"...Nijiro..."

"Hm?"

"I wanna name him Nijiro... Nijiro Sano..."

Sanzu nodded. "Nijiro it is then."

t h e r a p y

"DADA'S DEAD-ASLEEP, NIJIRO...", Mikey awoke as he heard a familliar voice.

His eyes shot open and immediately sitting up from the hospital bed.

Hospital bed?

Why was he here?

His eyes stopped on his wife's (e/c) irises.

And down to the infant she is holding.

He let out a gasp and tears swelled in his eyes.

"Meet our Nijiro, Manjiro...", her soft voice happily reached his ears.

He hastily stood up, helding his arms up.

Y/N understood what he wanted to she gave him the baby. She noticed how his breath ragged at the contact with his newly born son.

She patted his shoulder and draped her arm on his waist, guiding him on carrying Nijiro.

"...My baby...My own baby...", she heard him mumble.

Mikey looked at her, tears streaming down his face and a smile etched on his features.

"He looked just like me... Love...", he sobbed.

"Aww, come here you big baby.", she hugged him, your baby in between.

"You don't need to be jealous on Draken and Emma anymore, Mikey...", she teased.

"Tch.", he playfully rolled his eyes.

He lovingly kissed her lips, his eyes glinting so much happiness.

"I love you..", he whispered.

"And I love you too.", Y/N squished his cheeks.

Little did they know, the Bonten was watching them.

Sanzu, Rindou and Kokonoi looked too touched. While the other's looked disgusted and a hint of jealousy.

Hope all.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
79.6K 3.2K 16
-"TELL ME, DRAKEN. DO YOU EVEN SEE ME AS MYSELF?" @berrydeity Date Published: Monday, October 11, 2021 Date Ended: Tuesday, February 8, 2022 ! I DO...
729K 16.4K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...