007

A/N: just published a kento nanami fanfiction entitled hiraeth, you can go check it out on my profile. Pls do read, he lonely TvT

 Pls do read, he lonely TvT

t h e r a p y

t h e r a p y

Chapter 7

Y/N INVITED MIKEY AT HER PLACE, to spend time with him. She prepared a popcorn and some chips and set up her t.v.

Minutes after she finished cleaning up, a knock echoed through her house.

Hastily, she fixed her wig and ran to open the door.

Her (e/c) eyes met Mikey's dark ones. She smiled slyly and engulfed him in a hug.

She looked up, pulling her boyfriend's nape to kiss him passionately.

Mikey responded and rested his palms on her waist. Once they pulled from each other, they were catching their breaths.

"Did we really just make out?", Y/N chuckled.

Mikey smiled and squished her cheeks.

t h e r a p y

Y/N RESTED HER BODY ON MIKEY'S CHEST, as they watched. She let out a yawn, her tiredness seemed to get the best of her.

"We're barely halfway the movie, love... ", Mikey looked at her. He patted the bonet she was wearing.

He convinced her to not wear a wig anymore when she's with him, she then agreed after a little argument.

"Did you sleep last night?", he worriedly asked.

She shook her head and began to drift off.

Chuckling, he adjusted their positions, laying down the sofa, and her body laying beside him, his girlfriend using his other arm like a pillow.

It took a while before the both became comfortable with the new position.

He heard the little snores Y/N let out, he smiled.

He never removed his gaze from the sleeping girl, completely ignoring the movie they started.

He showered her face with kisses, waking her.

".. Damn you, love...", she groaned in annoyance. She opened her eyes.

"You're the therapy I've always wanted...", he continued to smooch her with kisses.

"Yeah? I love you too, Mikey, hahaha!", she lazily chuckled.

"Heh..."

"Good job, Mikey! You've actually made it!", she pecked a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you, Y/N..."

"...You're...welcome..", she tiredly replied, seconds after, she was dead-asleep.

He really love this girl.

END OF CHAPTER 7THANK YOU FOR READING!-berrydeity

END OF CHAPTER 7
THANK YOU FOR READING!
-berrydeity

A/N: new banners for my beloved mfs