005

t h e r a p y

t h e r a p y

Chapter 5

Things I can't say:

Dear Y/N,

I have so many things to tell you. First of all, I have taken a liking towards you, your smile, your eyes, and everything about you.

And this confession stays in this piece of paper, you do not need to know how I feel since I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

...

MIKEY WOKE UP STILL FEELING HEAVY, he looked around his room only to find it empty. He sat up from his futon, his eyes gazed on his side, finding a cup of instant ramen and a pill beside it.

Slowly, he ate it and took the paracetamol afterwards. He stood up and walked towards his kitchen to drink water.

But something caught his attention, it was Y/N. She's peacefully sleeping on his couch, and above her, it was the cat he adopted days ago.

Her lips are slightly hung open as she snores. Her hair was all over on her face.

Unconciously, his lip twitched upwards, forming a genuine smile.

Little did he know, Sanzu was watching them. Sanzu smiled to himself when he saw how whipped his boss is. He shook his head to himself and headed to scram off.

t h e r a p y

Y/N WOKE UP FEELING SOMETHING HEAVY ON HER CHEST, it's as if something was above her

Y/N WOKE UP FEELING SOMETHING HEAVY ON HER CHEST, it's as if something was above her. She looked down only to see the blonde haired boy sleeping soundly on her chest, his arms are protectively wrapped around her waist, and her arms are hanging on his neck.

Y/N blushed at the sight, her heart was pounding so fast.

The couch is surprisingly long enough to accomodate the two of them, thank goodness.

"..M-Mikey...", she called the boy.

"Shh... sleep more.", he grunted.

"I can't breathe, idiot.", she chuckled.

Mikey groaned but pulled away from her, he seemed displeased about letting her go but even so, he did.

"How are you feeling?", the (h/c) haired girl asked.

"...fine...", Mikey murmured.

Their eyes met, and for a second, the world seemed to stop.

Mikey gulped as his gaze brushed on her lips. His eyes gazed her eyes, it was glinted with some emotion he can't tell. Love? Nervousness? He doesn't know.

And suddenly, she felt his lips on hers.

...

PS. she's my girl now.

END OF CHAPTER 5
THANK YOU FOR READING!
-berrydeity