002

t h e r a p y

t h e r a p y

Chapter 2

MIKEY'S FOOT STEPS ECHOED THROUGH THE HALLWAYS as he stomped his way to a certain room. He stopped by a familliar door, Mizaki L/N.

He knocked before twisting the door's knob, his dark empty eyes meeting Mizaki's amethyst colored ones.

The older L/N smiled at him as she muttered a silent "come in".

"Care to tell me about your week?", her soft voice eased the awkward silence.

"Uh... I adopted a cat, three days ago and... uh..."

"It's okay... let it out."

"I visited the grave of my siblings, a day ago... and it actually made me feel lonelier than I already am...", he whispered the last sentence.

Mizaki's heart clench knowing he has nothing but himself.

Shinichiro, Emma, and Izana who he barely knew at all. He yearned for them.

Mizaki pulled a notebook from her drawer, along with a pen. She gave them to Manjiro.

"I know you're having a hard time opening up to me, so use this notebook to vent. Write your thoughts, your burdens, your frustrations and your sadness...Use that for the things you can't say.", she then held the young boy's hand. "Just know that it's okay to cry, it's okay to seek for help, and it's okay to be weak."

He glanced at the notebook and the pen, his lips forming to a gentle smile.

"Thank you, Mizaki..."

t h e r a p y

Y/N opened the door with two plastics in either side of her hands. The two of the plastics on her hand is full of chips.

She immediately smiled wide when she saw the blonde haired guy, "Hey, Mikey! I knew you'd come!"

She threw herself onto him, the two almost falling over the chair.

The (h/c) haired girl burst into laughter when she saw Mikey groaning in pain.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry you just looked so so so cutee!", she squealed.

She didn't notice her Auntie staring at her, she didn't bother to notice her presence.

"You shouldn't jump on me whenever you want, you know?", Mikey laughed.

And all Y/N could do was stare at him.

END OF CHAPTER 2THANK YOU FOR READING!-berrydeity

END OF CHAPTER 2
THANK YOU FOR READING!
-berrydeity