The Villain Just Wants to be...

By arieshima

Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found o... More

Introduction Page
【01】
【02】
【03】
【04】 
【05】
【06】
【07】
【08】
【09】
【10】
【11】
【12】
【13】
【14】
【15】  
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】
【23】
【24】
【25】
【26】
【27】
【28】
【29】
【30】
【31】
【32】
【33】
【34】
【35】
【36】
【37】
【38】
【39】
【40】
【41】
【42】
【43】
【44】
【45】
【46】
【47】
【49】
【50】
【51】
【52】
【53】
【54】
【55】
【56】
【57】
【58】
【59】
【60】
【61】
【62】
【63】
【64】
【65】
【66】
【67】
【68】
【69】
【70】
【71】
【72】
【73】
【74】
【75】
【76】
【77】
【78】
【79】
【80】
【81】
【82】
【83】
【84】
【85】
【86】
【87】
【88】
【89】
【90】
【91】
【92】
【93】
【94】
【95】
【96】
【97】
【98】
【99】
【100】
【101】
【102】
【103】
【104】
【105】
【106】
【107】
【108】
【109】
【110】
【111】
【112】
【113】
【114】
【115】
【116】
【117】
【118】
【119】
【120】
【121】
【122】
【123】
【124】
【125】
【126】
【127】
【128】
【129】
【130】
【131】
【132】
【133】
【134】
【135】
【136】
【137】

【48】

22.8K 873 99
By arieshima

Yu Ye quickly handed the phone to He Jinyun.

He Jinyun took it.

The photos seemed to be taken a little far away, the man with a tall back, wearing a camel windbreaker, looked even more slender.

He Jinyun recognized the person just by looking at his back, without looking at his face.

This person is Ye Zexi.

The one standing next to Ye Zexi is naturally Tang Jing.

The two of them turned their heads sideways, smiling at each other, as if they were talking about something interesting.

But this photo alone cannot say anything at all.

Sure enough, in the next photo, the two seemed to get much closer.

Ye Zexi in the photo seemed to have spotted the paparazzi photographing them. He looked back and placed his hand on Tang Jing's shoulder.

The subsequent few seconds clip showed that Ye Zexi kept this action and took Tang Jing into the luxury car, and the two left together.

The combination of these photos, plus an ambiguous sentence, was enough to attract the attention of netizens, and it was also a little more convincing.

The photos came out at midnight, and it reached the top of the hot search in an instant.

Both fandoms were dumbfounded at the same time.

"What's the situation?"

"Fuck, I dropped my melon, Ye Zexi and Tang Jing...are they really together?"

"No way, how come Xi Xi be this stupid? Still eating the same pasture[1]? What is so good about Tang Jing, I don't understand..."

"Hey, I don't understand what so good about Ye Zexi, just a rich second generation, is he worthy for Tang Tang to be with him?"

"Yeah, I don't understand either. Tang Tang is so outstanding, why would he like Ye Zexi?"

"Upstairs, you two really know how to make a derogatory remark, don't you?"

"You fans are really yygq [2], but I have a question. If you said Tang Jing is so good, why had he never gotten the first place in "Time Idol"? Ye Zexi is not good, he is just a rich second generation; but, somehow he took first place three times."

"You--"

With the incident of Cui Yi last time, many Tang Jing fans had been very grateful to Ye Zexi, but thanking Ye Zexi did not mean that they could accept Tang Jing and Ye Zexi together.

Ye Zexi fans' stand was much simpler. They know their Ye Zexi has a lot of imperfections. If others can point them out, they will humbly accept them. But any act of trampling on their dignity or trying to degrade their idol, it is absolutely impossible for fans to accept.

When someone started it, other fans would follow. The comment area was chaotic for a while.

At this time, only passersby dared to say:

"They were both photographed together, what are you trying to explain?"

"Haiz, they are already together? It's normal for young people nowadays, and you fans don't need to be at odds with each other. If they really make their relationship public at a later time, are you really still going to fight each other every day?"

Seeing such remarks, the Xigua Ye suddenly became even more angry:

"Ye Zexi and Tang Jing are friends. I hope you don't make mistakes. Isn't it normal for ordinary friends to hook their arms over their friends' shoulders? This photo can't be proof of them being together or anything at all."

"Seriously though, it's already 2020. How come people still assume that when two celebrities talking with hands hooking on each other's shoulders as being in a relationship? Ordinary friends can't meet up to have a meal together?"

Compared with the non-CP fans who were fighting each side off, the CP fans had different attitudes.

The XiTang CP fans were the first people to get super excited.

"Damn, whether it's true or not, this XiTang CP fan is feeling ecstatic!"

"I declare that they are together!"

"It doesn't matter, seeing is believing, I saw it! They are together now! Mum, the CP I shipped is szd!"

"It's more real than diamonds!"

"It's too sweet, too sweet! New Year's Eve, everyone is happy for the New Year!"

Looking at the HeXi CP side, it could not be described as grief, but it was more appropriate to describe it as gloomy and bleak.

"Broken on the spot! Has Hexi CP BE [separate/bad ending] so soon?"

"Mom...I've just become a fan of this CP, is it due to my special physique or something? Any CP I like would BE the next day..."

"Oh, I'm crying, the sister upstairs, I think I've seen your account somewhere...please stay away from any CP I ship in the future!"

"Fuck, I won't admit it yet. I don't believe it. I will definitely not believe it until the official statement is made! Congratulations szd!"

"..."

There were more and more passers-by coming into the comment area to watch the excitement. It was clear that the next day was a working day. In order to eat melons, the night owl people and the students did not even need any quality of sleep.

After reading it, He Jinyun returned the phone to Yu Ye.

Yu Ye looked at He Jinyun's expression and asked hesitantly: "What do you think, Brother He?"

He Jinyun was stunned when he heard this, then he glanced at Yu Ye with interest, and said with a smile: "Just look at it for now."

Yu Ye: "Huh?"

He Jinyun: "But we can really catch a wave of PR this time."

Yu Ye suddenly felt puzzled: "Huh? What do you mean?"

He Jinyun didn't laugh, he just sent a message to the agent.

*

As soon as he got home, before Tang Jing had time to wash, he received a call from his agent.

As soon as the call was connected, before Tang Jing asked her what was wrong, he heard the agent's wailing on the other side of the phone: "I told you that if you are in a relationship, you must tell me! What the hell is going on today?!!!"

Tang Jing didn't react for a while, and was stunned: "What's the matter?"

Agent: "The news on Weibo, are you with Ye Zexi now?"

Tang Jing frowned: "Why would I be with Ye Zexi, wait," Tang Jing reacted at this time, "We were being photographed by the paparazzi tonight?"

The agent frowned and realized that things seemed different from what she thought: "What's the matter?"

Tang Jing briefly talked about the dinner between him and Ye Zexi tonight.

After knowing the specific situation, the agent immediately calmed her heart.

When she first saw the news on the Internet, she didn't think much about it. After all, she was the only person who knew Tang Jing's preconceived feelings, so the agent took it seriously.

Knowing that Tang Jing had not gotten together with Ye Zexi behind her back, and that Yu Yan and Jiang Ran were also present, the agent felt more at ease.

"Okay, as long as you're not in a relationship. Luckily that you still know to call Yu Yan and Jiang Ran, otherwise I really don't know how to clarify this matter." The agent said, "Okay, I will contact Yu Yan and Jiang Ran's agent first, as for you, find any photos you all took together and post on Weibo to explain it."

Tang Jing agreed and then opened Weibo.

At one o'clock in the morning, Weibo was still very lively.

For a short while, Tang Jing's phone kept prompting for new @ and comments.

Tang Jing did not immediately post a clarification on Weibo, but clicked on the hot search list, #Ye Zexi and Tang Jing Romance# thread was in the top ten.

Click on the entry, the first Weibo was the revelation of the marketing account.

Looking at the photo of himself and Ye Zexi together, Tang Jing's mouth curved up and he clicked to save the picture.

He hastily glanced at the comment area. Just as Tang Jing was about to post on Weibo, a special reminder popped out—"Ye Zexi, who you followed, updated Weibo one minute ago..."

Tang Jing was stunned for a moment, and quickly clicked on the notification.

Ye Zexi said nothing on Weibo, and only posted four photos.

The first three pictures were a table full of dishes, a group photo of Ye Zexi, Tang Jing, Yu Yan, and Jiang Ran, and the last one was a chat history between Ye Zexi and Tang Jing.

Tang: Wanna meet up?

Ye: OK, send me the time and address.

The chat log time was displayed one week ago.

Seeing this on Weibo, fans were instantly relieved.

What do you mean they're together, what do you mean their late night tryst? This is clearly a dinner of four!

"Does the marketing account now call a gathering of four as a tryst for two?"

"Hahahahahaha xs, let it go, Xi Xi has already explained it, so don't spread the rumors anymore."

"It seems the relationship between Xi Xi and Tang Tang is really good!"

"Yes, yes, yes! Although this CP fan is a bit disappointed in knowing that the two are not together, but with your good friendship, this is also sugar! I want it!"

The fans believed this; however, there would naturally be passers-by questioning:

"Although it has already been explained, I still want to ask, Ye Zexi, how do you explain that you and Tang Jing left together in the end?"

Soon, someone explained the problem.

Five minutes after Ye Zexi's Weibo was sent, Yu Yan and Jiang Ran reposted Ye Zexi's Weibo one after another.

@Yu Yan: Ah, I only have myself to blame. If the four of us were to go together at that time, I would have a spot on the hot search. It was a waste of the opportunity to get on the hot search, damn it!

@Jiang Ran: So sloppy. If I had known, then Yu Yan and I would have also gone in Ye Zexi's luxury car, so I would have been on the hot search!

Seeing this, what else was there to not understand.

"Hahahahahahahahaha, you two are really frank and cute!"

"It's okay if you were not able to get on the hot search!"

"Yu Yan is too cute!"

"Your group photo! Hand it over soon!"

Soon, Yu Yan and Jiang Ran post the group picture from different angles of their own selfies.

In the photo, the four people were laughing heartily, and there was no need to explain anything.

When the matter got here, the truth was also revealed.

Looking at Ye Zexi's Weibo, Tang Jing felt a little complicated.

He didn't expect that Ye Zexi would be the first of them to explain the misunderstanding.

One must know that when the rumors of Ye Zexi retreating from the circle made it to the headline and exploded the whole Internet, Ye Zexi did not go online to explain.

But this time, Ye Zexi responded earlier than anyone else.

After hesitating for a while, Tang Jing reposted Ye Zexi's Weibo——

@Tang Jing: I didn't drive my car when I went out today. I wanted to take a taxi to go back by myself. But my good buddy @Ye Zexi said he wanted to drive me back, so we went in his car.

So far, the parties involved in the incident had all explained all the causes and consequences to netizens and audiences.

The non-CP fans were relieved, and the XiTang CP fans were sad, but after knowing that the relationship between Ye Zexi and Tang Jing was as good as before, they were relieved.

The only sad group was the HeXi CP fans.

Tonight, their mood could be said to be ups and downs.

Fortunately, the development of the event did not make them too sad, as long as Ye Zexi does not have a romance partner for one day, the CP banner of HeXi will never fall!

What HeXi CP fans didn't expect was that on the second day, their CP would give out candy.

#Ye Zexi and Tang Jing Romance# thread, after a night of fermentation, was only getting higher.

In the morning of the next day, whether it was night owls who had difficulty getting up from bed to go to work, or student group who went to school, they all logged into Weibo——

@"Famous General" official blog: She had dark black hair, and the face of a flower, with golden jewelry dangling from her hair. They spent the spring nights in the warmth of a hibiscus tent #Picture#. [3]

Clicking on the picture, A Zi with long hair covering his shoulder was sitting in front of the mirror, and standing behind him was the young general Shan Chenzhou.

Shan Chenzhou's hand rested on the golden hairpin on A Zi's hair bun, and the two were smiling happily at each other, their obsidian-like eyes expressing their affection.

Fans: Sweet, HaXi is too sweet!

---
Notes:
[1] this is from the idiom "a good horse doesn't come back to the same pasture" - meaning one should not go back to one's past experiences.
[2] yygq - eccentric; peculiar
[3] From the poem "Song of Everlasting Regret". It is a long narrative poem by Bai Juyi, a poet in Tang Dynasty. The whole poem vividly narrates the love tragedy of Tang Xuanzong and Yang Guifei. Borrowing historical figures and legends, the poet created a moving story that revolves around and reproduced the truth of real life through the artistic image he created, which has moved readers for thousands of years. The poem had a profound influence on many literary works of later generations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 28.1K 65
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
532K 22K 149
Disclaimer: Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. They are uploaded here, not for any bad purpose but for entertainment only. Disclaimer...
37.4K 992 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
723K 30.3K 98
Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is handsome and innocent, smarter than demon...