Their True Love✔️

Від Minnie_Mm

"Go straight at the end of right side you will see a red and black car, at the back of the car you will find... Більше

Introduction.
Character's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Pictures.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Epilogue
BONUS 1.

Chapter 46.

1.1K 47 2
Від Minnie_Mm

Assalamualaikum.

How are you all?

It's been long I didn't update. Sorry for that. I was very busy in exams and notes.

(And sorry to say it but from now I am gonna write more from Shehzeen and Rayyan P.O.V. Because I can't write boths couples. I Hope you will understand.)

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So lets begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V :

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt something moving on my stomach. I got scared thinking what has come in my room. Then I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my stomach. I saw a manly hand.

I was about to scream when my eyes went on the person who was beside me. I stopped myself from screaming and looked at his handsome face. He was looking so handsome even when sleeping. His eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his jaw everything was looking perfect. Over all he was perfectly perfect. I slowly leaned closer to him and gave him a peck on his forehead.

"I would love to wake up like this every Morning," Came his deep voice. I froze on my stop with my lips on his forehead. He pulled me more closer and nuzzled his head in my neck. My heart started beating rapidly. Then he let me go and made me look at him.

"So what you say wifey. If i will be woken up daily in this way then I would be happiest man ever in this world," He asked in his hoarse voice. I felt something different in my body. I looked down and smiled shyly.

"So then I will take it as yes. I will be looking forwards for those mornings," He said in his deep voice. He turned us and caged me in his arm and hovered above me with balancing both his elbow on the bed.

I looked in his eyes and got lost in his ocean blue eyes. I always found it somewhat attractive like it's always pulling me to him. Then I looked down and tried to get out of his grip so we can offer namaz. But he didn't let me go. I tried again but failed.

"Do you want me to let you go?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Well for that you have to give me something," He said smirking. I looked at him asking what is it. I know very well what he want.

"It's nothing big its very simple. I just need one kiss. That's it then I will let you go," He said looking in my eyes. I felt heat rush to my cheeks and looked down. I tired to get out from his hold but failed again.

I looked at him and leaned closer near his right cheek and was about to kiss his cheek but he intentionally turned his head and our lips meet. Our eyes locked with each others. I slowly closed my eyes and he kissed me. Then after a while he broke the kiss as we both were out of breath.

He rested his forehead on mine and said,"You know I had waited for this moment for so long. Getting up while looking at your beautiful face. And now Alhamdulillah it is completed," He said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and hide my face in his chest. He rolled us and we were laying next to each other with him holding me in his embrace and me hiding in his chest. I inhaled a breath and felt homely.

Then he loosen his hold and said,"Come lets offer tahjjud and then fajr," I nodded my head and sat on the bed. I looked here and there for my hijab but couldn't find it. Then I finally found it on the chair of dressing table.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and shlyly went and took my hijab. Then I went to offer abulution. I entered in washroom and did my business then washed my face and brush my teeth and made widhu.

I wrapped my hijab and started going near the door to go out but I felt a pang in my stomach. I caught hold of the sink to support.
I took few deep breaths and calmed down. It must be because of not eating propperly. Then I went out and he went to do wudhu.

After a while he came back then we both offered tahajjud namaz and made dua. After few minutes we heard fajr azaan. We read dua and offered two rakah sunnah namaz. Then he said he will go to masjid to offer fajr. I said okay and he went.

He went to masjid and i offered two rakah Farz prayer and made dua. After making dua I folded the prayer mat and kept it back in its place. I went in closet to remove clothes for us to wear later.

I removed a royal blue colour gown with royal blue hijab and hanged it on the stand and for him i removed black jeans with white shirt and black jacket. I ironed his clothes and hanged it next to my clothes.

Then I searched in the room for Qur'an. After a while I found it and sat in balcony and started reading Qur'an. As I was reading I felt someone sit next to me. I looked and saw him sitting next to me with two mugs.

He nodded to me saying me to continue. I continued reading. After 5 minutes i completed reading and kept the Qur'an back in its place.

Then I sat next to him and he gave me a mug. I looked inside and there was hot chocolate. Then I heard him saying.

"I know you dont like coffee or tea but hot chocolate," I smiled at him and said jazakallahu khaira and we both started drinking it looking at the beautiful sunrise.

"Your voice is very beautiful. Maa Sha Allah," He said.

"Jazakallahu khair," I said again smiling. Then we both drank our drinks looking at the sunrise. Then we got up and kept the mugs on the coffee table. I felt a slight head ache and stomach ache comming. Then i felt a pang in my abdoman. I was about to lose my balance but he caught me.

"Shehzii what happened? Are you alright?" He asked with concern and worried look. He made me sit and sat next to me holding me. I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"Yes. I am alright just a slight headcahe," I said. He then kissed my forehead and said,"Have a nap the you will feel better," I nodded my head. Then later we went to bed. We layed next to each other.

He caged me in his arms and said,"Sleep wifey we have a long day ahead wating for us," Saying this he closed his eyes and slept. I shook my head and closed my eyes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After an hour i woke up and went to have shower. Then after shower i dried my hair and tied it in a loose bun and applied little make up that is moisturizer, powder, kajal, mascara and babylip. I made sure to hide the dark marron mark on my neck. Then I wore my accessories and wrapped my hijab propperly.

I went near bed and thought how to wake him. I called him few times but he didnt wake up. Then I tapped his shoulder but he just groaned and turned to other side. Then I sat near him and started creasing his hair.

It was very soft and silky. Then I leaned closer and kissed his forehead and called him once again. And guess what he woke up as if he was wating for me to kiss his forehead.

"Good Morning Wifey," He said and layed his head in my lap.

"Good Morning. Now wake up and have shower. We have to go down stairs to have breakfast too," I said creasing his hairs. He just hmmed. I tapped his shoulder again he opened his eyes and smiled then sat straight and said,"Okay wifey. I will go and have shower and then we will go have breakfast," I smiled and nodded my head.

"I have ironed and kept your clothes in the closet," I said him.

"Jazakallahu khaira Allah, that you have blessed me with her as my wife who is loving, caring and very beautiful," He said and winked at me. I blushed looking down.

I heard the door of washroom open and closed. I started making the bed and arranging the things. I removed all the rose petals and candles and cleaned the floor.

After 20 minutes i heard the door open and close. I looked at my left and saw him comming out of closet in the clothes which I had hanged. With water dripping from his hair he was looking so handsome. Then he smiled at me and went to dressing table and started combing his hair and was about to apply jel on his wet hair then I said,"Wait."

He looked at me raising one eyebrow. I took the towel from the stand and made him sit on the dressing chair and started drying his hairs which were wet from shower.

"You should always dry your hair before applying anything on your hair or else you will have hair fall," I said drying his hair. He nodded his head. After I felt it was dry enough i removed the towel from his head and placed it back in its place. I turned and saw him applying jel and setting his hair. Then he wore his watch, applied perfume whose smell was so good that i instantly fell in love with the smell of that perfume, then took his wallet and mobile and kept it in his pocket.

Then he came near me and kissed my forehead and said,"Come lets go downstairs everyone must be waiting," I nodded my head. Then we both went downstairs. It was 8:30 am. We went down in living room and I went in dining room and saw Zulfa di, Samha bhabhi and Afreen bhabhi arranging the table with breakfast.

"Assalamualaikum," I said smiling at them.

"Waalaikum Salaam dear," They all replied smiling back.

"So how was last night Shehzii?" Afreen bhabhi asked.

"Yes shehzii how was your wedding night," Nassu asked entering the dining room and giving me a back hug. I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

"It was good," I said slowly looking here and there.

''Only good or very good or should i say memorable?" Zulfa di asked teasingly. I blushed more and turned to hug Nassu back. They all laughed at my behaviour. Then we all went in kitchen. Aunty was standing near the stove making tea. I greeted her.

"Assalamualaikum Aunty," She turned and smiled. Then she turned off the stove and came and hug me then greeted back and kissed my forehead.

''Waalaikum Salaam dear," She said. Then we heard one more voice which was Summi's.

"Assalamualaikum Everyone," She said. We all replied.

"Waalaikum salaam," Aunty said and went to hug her and kissed her forehead.

"How are you my dears? I hope you had a good sleep last night," Aunty said teasingly winking at us. We both blushed and looked down. They all laughed. Then we all went in dining room as bhabhi and di had completed arranging it. Nassu went to call everyone for breakfast. After everyone came we started our breakfast.

There was alot of things for breakfast. French toast, puri Bhaji, corrisant, waffles, scrambled egg, pancake, garlic bread, tea, coffee, Apple and Orange juice.

After having our breakfast we all sat in living room. As everyone had took holiday for wedding so everyone were present here from Nassu's dad till Nassu's niece and nephew. Aunty started introducing everyone one by one.

After greeting and speaking with everyone mom said us to go and take rest as we will have a tiring day later. Yes I said mom. When i was speaking with her i was saying aunty. So she said both Summi and me to call her mom like nassu and others do.

At first I just smiled and nodded. Because the last time I called someone mom was when I was 5 years before my family's death. When I was speaking with her saying her to come to pick me soon. But unfortunately she still didn't came and will never come too. I miss her soo much. I soon wiped the lone tear which fall from left eye and then we went to our rooms.

Sometimes I feel so sad and miss them so much when I see any parent loving their daughter, when I see anyones brother loving and pampering their sister and specially when a mother and father looks at them with love for their daughters in their eyes. I wiped two more tears which had fallen from my eyes and entered our room. Soon after me Rayyan came.

I smiled looking at him and went to dresser and removed my hijab as it was embroided with heavy stones. It felt heavy on my head. I turned to go in closet to get other hijab so I can wear. But Rayyan came and stood infornt of me and said holding my shoulder.

"Zii i know what you are thinking. I know you miss them alot. Whatever Allah does he does for good. Have trust in him. And don't ever feel that you are alone and no one is here for you. I was always there for you, I am always here for you and will always be there you my love," He said and hugged me. I couldn't control my tears and let it fall. I hugged him back and cried in his arms.

After 5-10 minutes i calmed down and broke the hug. He kissed my forehead and said me to wash my face as it was red from crying. I nodded my head and went to wash my face.

After I came back he took me to bed and made me sit on the bed and laid his head in my lap and started saying me about his childhood stories, pranks and many things. And let me tell you ha wasn't a very innocent kid in his childhood. He was a very naughty kid in an innocent way. I also shared some of my childhood experiences with him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After having snacks and hot chocolate in Evening we girls are sitting in our room talking about this and that.

"So girls how's the new house and new people?" Zulfa di asked.

"Di its Very beautiful as it was before and everyone are very good" We said.

"Zulfa di it's not like they came here first time. They already met and knew everyone," Nassu said.

"Yes Nassu but before they came here as your besties and now they are here as the daughter in laws," Zulfa di said. Then we heard heard knock and Mom came in.

"Assalamualaikum girls. Having fun without me Han?" Mom asked.

"Waalaikum Salaam Mom," We all said.

"No mom just were asking your new daughter in laws if they are comfortable or not," Afreen bhabhi said.

"Don't worry about that Afreen I am sure they both are comfortable. Summi and Shehzii you both don't need to feel uncomfortable. Think this is your new home and be comfortable. And if you both have any problem then both of you can come to me at any time," Mom said smiling. We both nodded our head. Then mom said.

"The reason I came here was to say you all that the hair stylist and make up artist will be here in an hour so prepare everything and keep so it won't be problem later. If you you all want help then they will help you."

"Okay Mom," Summi and I said.
Then we all offered magrib namaz as azaan had finished a while ago and i removed all the necessities and kept it on the bed. Then summi went to her room. I read Quran for sometime than went to have shower.

After shower I wore a simple cream gown with blue hijab and came out after doing wudhu then dried my hair and tied it in loose bun and wrapped my hijab. Then i offered isha namaz. After I was done keeping the prayer mat in its place i heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and Nassu came in with the stylist and make up artist. They introduced themselves. The hair stylist was Seema and make up artist was Safeena.

After greeting them I went to change in my clothes as told by them. After wearing my dress i was made to sit on the chair and both of them started their works. After like 20 minutes they both were done. They helped me to stand and made me face the mirror. The girl in the mirror was not looking same as she was 20 minutes ago. I looked totally different and beautiful.

"Maa Sha Allah you are very pretty," Both of them said. I smiled at them and thanked them.

"Jazakallahu khaira for making me look this beautiful," They both shook their head and said,"We didn't do much. We just added a lil make up and did your hair. Remaining work was done by your true beauty."

I blushed and looked down. Then a knock was heard and everyone come inside along with Summi and Mom. They complimented me and Sumaiyya.

(Pic of Shehzeen's dress)

(Pic of Sumaiyya's dress)

Then we took some pictures in the terrace and garden then started getting ready to go to the reception hall. I went in our room to wear my abhaya and take other things. I felt my stomach started paining.

I thought it was because I didnt had anything since evening that's why it's paining and didn't give much interest to it. I just drank a glass of water. Then I went in closet to bring my abhaya and bag. I heard some one knock on the door and after a while I heard the opening of the door. I thought it was Nassu and said.

"I will be back in a while after wearing my abhaya," After saying it I heard the door close. Then I removed my bag from the closet and kept my cell, wallet and some other things in the bag. As I was removing my abhaya i felt someone hug me from back. I froze. Then I smelled his colonge and relaxed and release a breath I didnt knew I was holding.

"You know wifey you are looking so much beautiful and gorgeous that I can't take my eyes off you," I heard him saying. I felt my cheeks getting heated and looked down. He kissed on my ear from above my hijab. Then he turned me and kissed my forehead. I think he loves doing it. Because he has been doing it a lot lately. Then we both took some pictures. I felt my stomach pain again but i just ignored it.

After a while I wore my abhaya and took my bag and went down with him. Mom said both the couples will come in their cars. So Summi will go with Rehan bhai and i will go with him.

He helped me to sit in the car with this heavy dress and then closed the door. We all started the journey together. One by one all the cars started going out of Sheikh villa. Our car was last one to go. As I was just looking out of the window looking at the passing by trees I felt my stomach pain come back along with headache and pain in abdomen.

I close my eyes and took deep breath to calm down and prayed the pain should go. I was just looking here and there to distract myself so that I won't focus on the pain and it will go but then my eyes fell on the not too big clock which was attached with the cars dashboard. It was 9:00 Pm and then my eyes went on the 3 small circles in which there where date, day and month.

My eyes widened and i saw the date. It was 21. And I realised now why I have been having stomach ache and abdomen pain. And the worst part is that the pain was increasing more and more.

I close my eyes and endured the pain. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked at my right and saw Rayyan looking at me with a concerns look on his face. We were stopped in the traffic.

"Love what happend. You are looking a little disturbed and zoned out. What happened dear?" He asked me giving light squeeze on my shoulder. I felt a pang in my lower stomach and closed my eyes. My hand unknowingly went to clutch my stomach.

I guess he saw my behaviour and understood and asked me,"Love do you want me to take you home?" He asked lightly squeezing my other hand. I just shook my head and said.

"N-no it's okay. I-I am fine. W-we must go t-to the hall. Ev-Everyone must be waiting for us," I said bearing the pain.

"No dear. First i will take you back to home. Then later we will go to hall," He said and took a U turn and drove us back to our house. Then after reaching at the Villa he parked the car infront of the front door then got down from the car and came to my side and helped me to get down the car and near the door.

Then he opened the door and we both entered. After he closed the door he picked me in bridal style and started going towards our room.

I rested my face on his shoulder and closed my eyes tighlty because the pain was increasing. Then after reaching our room he took me in our closet and asked me where. I pointed to the last second door of closet. Then he carefully made me stand on the ground and nodded his head saying me to take the things.

I felt a little uncomfortable but when I looked at my left my heart fluttered. He was holding me to give me support but he had closed his eyes and was standing half turned so I wont feel uncomfortable.

Then I opened the closet and removed the necessary things. Then I removed my abhaya and he helped me to go in washroom. I went inside and did my work. After everything was done I opened the door and saw him standing a little away from bathroom.

On hearing the sound of door opening he turned and gave me his beautiful smile. Then he helped me to walk near the bed and made me sit comfortably then gave me medicine and water. I made a puking face and turned other side. I hate medicine.

He chuckled and made me look at him. Then said,"Someone don't like medicine. I see," I nodded my head. Then he continued.

"But dear now you have to have medicine. Or else your pain won't go. I wouldnt have given you medicine but now as we have to go at the reception I am giving you medicine. Please just once," I pouted then had it.

After having medicine he gave me 2 bar of chocolates. I grinned happily and took it from him and gave him a kiss on his right cheek. He chuckled.

Then after a while I realized what I did. Heat rush to my cheeks and I hid my face in my hands. He removed my hand and said,"Don't hide your face from me. You look cute when you blush," He said smiling widely.

Then later i wore my abhaya and we went back and once again started our journey. Soon we reached at the hall. Rayyan helped me get down and to go near the entrance. Nassu and Reeha were waiting for me at the entrance. The helped me to come inisde and took me to the room to remove my abhaya. I removed it and kept it propperly in the closet.

Then we three went out and meet with other. I greeted and hugged Masi, Zeeba bhabhi and Zainu api. Zayyan came running to me and hugged me when I was with Masi.

"Zii masi I missed you alot," He said hugging me.

"Even i missed you alot lil buddy," I said. Then he said me about his dream which he saw. In which he was flying a aeroplane. I giggled after hearing about his dream. I thank Allah they didnt ask the reason of us being late.

On the way we got a call from Rehan bhai asking where are we. He said we were jammed in traffic. Then he said okay and said to come soon. Then we both me and Summi were made to sit on the stage. One by one people came and congratulated us and gave us blessings.

After half hour everyone went to dinner. I felt my stomach ache comming back. I closed my eyes and took deep breath. Then they called us for photoshoot. First Summi and Rehan bhai went. I felt someone sitting beside me. It was Rayyan.

"Assalamualaikum wifey. How are you now? Are you feeling any pain?" He asked looking at with concern in his eyes. I smiled at and said.

"Waalaikum Salaam. I am good Alhamdulillah. How are you? I am fine, Don't worry," He smiled back and replied.

"Alhamdulillah I am good," Then we were called for photoshoot. After photoshoot which took an hour or so we went to have dinner. Everyone had almost left only few relatives and family members were there. Then we all took group and family photos. It was a very tiring day. At 12:00 we all started our journey back to home.

After reaching home we said goodbye and went out rooms. Rayyan helped me in carrying the heavy dress. After entering our room I removed my abhaya and and on the couch tired.

Rayyan sat next to me and pulled me to him. I layed my head in his chest and closed my eyes. I felt relaxed hearing his heart beat. Then he said me to change. I nodded my head and went in closet took my night gown with other things and went to have shower.

After a long relaxing shower i came out and kept the dress in the closet and went in room. He was sitting on the couch doing something on his laptop. He had changed and was wearing a black t-shirt with Gray sweatpant.

He turned off his laptop and looked at me smiling. Then we both went to bed as we both were very tired. As i layed down I felt my stomach ache comming back. I groaned and clutch my stomach in pain. He slowy pulled me in his arm and starts creasing my stomach and whispering in my ears.

"Close your and sleep. Forget the pain and focus on sleep," I nodded my head snuggled closer to him. He whispered Goodnight and kissed my forehead. I murmured a Goodnight and slept forgetting the pain.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heyy!!!

Finallly done.

So how was the chapter?

I hope you enjoyed reading it.
And i am really sorry I didnt had time to edit it. So plesse excuse my mistakes.

Feel free to comment your thoughts and if you find any mistakes then please let me know.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Till Then.....
Take Care.....
See Yaa....

Edited,
10/09/21.

TM💜.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

108K 6K 43
✨ #1 in halallovestory on 10/30/2020 - 11/17/2020 ✨ "Were you ever, going to tell me about it? How can we be the same after all that's happened?" H...
Doctor Alif ✅ Від .

Короткі історії

70.3K 3K 23
There is a man name Farhan shah who is 27 years old. He Is powerful man, rich, rude etc. He was married to his life Safa his wife, everything was p...
Destined to be one Від Muskan

Сучасна проза

139K 7.8K 29
#16 islamic 13/01/2020 #23 hijab 13/01/2020 #35 halal 13/01/2020 #10 indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #38 muslimlovestory 13/01/2020 #15 marriageproposal...